09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #401
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Trick Trick doesn't get any points for having 8 + dudes mash on 2 n*ggas. You see how small this n*gga Berg is? Cmon now that's light work. A n*gga could've duffed him out one on one.
 9 years ago '07        #402
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
 youngvito18 said:
he's back from what????

INTENSIVE CARE.....lol

Young Berg looks shook.....he reminds me of the lil n*ggas at school that talk wreckless as full but always get beat up after school and get sh*tted on during school.......until they snap and bring a gun to school and instead of getting beat up they pull out the piece (pause) but can't shoot because their too busy shakin, so they drop the gun and run

Young Burg is the definition of a Dunintdidunt lol, or whatever saigon called it
:applause: :applause: this n*gga Berg was talkin so much sh*t before all this happened... he got what was comin to him and now he knows to keep his damn mouth shut and not to disrespect people... o well... Now Bow Wow needs his a.ss beat like that
 09-07-2008, 02:32 PM         #403
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i see YB got his back up chain on. he got the small dull one. it remind me of how people keep those small spair tires in the truck. dude keep a cheap small chain as a back up lol
 09-07-2008, 02:58 PM         #404
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #405
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1496 1496
Why Yall Keep sayin' Trick Trick and Trick Trick Stopped n*ggas from Whuppin' a.ss...Why Would he Lie??...n*gga ADMITTED HE PUT HANDS ON TRICK DADDY...and Said He Told his Homeboy to Knock Styles P...So would he lie about gettin' Yung Berg Beat up?...And Why Cap-1 Aint fu*ked Up?...He was right there in the mix...

He said some Youngin' got the n*gga's chain
 09-07-2008, 03:58 PM         #406
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chi-town stand up
 09-07-2008, 04:45 PM         #407
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem better be at the mtv awards tonight
 9 years ago '04        #408
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas act like hard to rob yung berg or something

he dont use body guards well , he didnt i dont know about now
but hes like 5'4 115 lbs and be with 1 or 2 other people

im pretty sure if a big a.ss n*gga and his boys jumped on bow wow
they would fell proud of themselves

rob someone like 50 cent then talk get through the cops and his guards then talk

berg is a lil n*gga im sure if u hit him once he would fold up
 9 years ago '05        #409
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
First It Was Trick Daddy Then It Was Jadakiss & Styles P Then It Was Tommy Lee and know it's young berg Fam Dont Ever Disrespect My City

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufF0wRUHs2g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufF0wRUHs2g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In an interveiw rapper yung berg talked sh*t about the city of Detroit so recently he went to the city and only after an hour of being there he got
beat up and jacked of his chain. pictures came up on the web of Detroit rapper Trick Trick's brother with the chain.

UPDATE TRICK TRICK ATTACKS YOUNG BERG
NOT ONLY DID YUNG BERG GET ROBBED FOR HIS $70,000 TRANSFORMER CHAIN HE ALSO GOT ROBBED FOR HIS 7 ROW BRACLET, AND HIS POCKETS WERE RAN BY TRICK TRICK AND HIS GOON SQUAD. SOURCES SAY THAT Trick Trick The OWNER OF PLAN B NIGHTCLUB STILL HAS THE CHAIN IN HIS POSSESSION. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YUNG BERG GOT PUNCHED OVER 20 TIMES, AND GOT THE NEXT FLIGHT FROM DETROIT TO CHICAGO BACK. HE DID NOT PREFORM AT THE HOT 102.7 SUMMER JAMZ. INSIDE SOURCES TELL US THAT BOW WOW CALLED TRICK TRICK AND SAID THANKED HIM FOR DOING IT AND SAID "IT WAS ABOUT TIME". THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT YUNG BERG SPITED ON TRICK TRICK IN CHICAGO AWHILE AGO. THAT RUMOR IS FALSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH TRICK TRICK AND YUNG BERG. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YUNG BERG WAS SENT OUTSIDE PLAN B NIGHT CLUB IN HIS BOXERS. BEING STRIPED OF ALL HIS CLOTHES & JEWELERY
lol............ trick gave the chain to his nephew
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/54GS8cPS9sU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/54GS8cPS9sU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

now i kno alot of n*ggaz gon reply to this thread and say this and that bout the D , but i swear to GOD not one of ya'll will ever come to my city and say it

now let the hating begin...............................
 9 years ago '05        #410
moblife313 
space
space
my bad her goes tick trick talkign bout it

and here goes trick trick nephew wearing the chain
 9 years ago '06        #411
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,298 | Props total: 18230 18230
Lol. You prolly like 15 years old. stop actting like u tuff and you ride with gangsta's Lol..
 9 years ago '06        #412
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn really?! :O
 9 years ago '07        #413
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
smh...........do u ever get around n detroit?? sh*t is like 2 weeks old now!!

Hate given
 09-07-2008, 05:44 PM         #414
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 25/8 said:
I dont even like yung berg but lets be realistic.... dude is like 5'6 150lbs wet three bricks of raw in his pocket

i know trick trick personally he's about 6'4 250+ not to mention it was rumored close to 10 or more n*ggas was beating yung berg (not including club security was stomping on the n*gga to)

i dont give a fukk HOW much shyt a n*gga talk thats some hoe shyt on trick trick part.... he could have handled that n*gga one on one if it was like that

if u know trick personally then u should know that them n*ggas been jumpin n*ggas like that for 20 years.

It dont matter the size of a n*gga if you can talk grown man sh*t you can get yo a.ss stomped out like a grown man.

If you from the D you should know how it goes down. We aint about to watch u tussle with one of the crew for 15 minutes. We gonna stomp you out and head off to the next club or cabaret.
 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM         #415
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 05, 1968 - Reverend Martin Luther King Junior was a.ssassinated -- yesterday in Memphis, Tennessee. There were riots in black communities around the country. In Boston, unrest seized Roxbury and North Dorchester.

James Brown was scheduled to perform that night at the Boston Garden but the show was almost canceled by mayor, Kevin White, who says in a new documentary that "His concert we thought might bring as many as 15 or 20 thousand black people from the community, mostly young people, into the city. It just had too much emotion in it not to decide whether that would be a problem."

9 years ago '05        #416
moblife313 
space
space
n*ggaz i kno it's old i just like telling the story and i aint 15 n*gga i'm 23
 09-07-2008, 06:11 PM         #417
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said:
n*ggaz i kno it's old i just like telling the story and i aint 15 n*gga i'm 23
university heights

claim your set n*gga....we got n*ggas false flaggin like they from detroit in this bytch

fag**t a.ss pershing high
 09-07-2008, 07:11 PM         #418
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said:
Then It Was Jadakiss & Styles P [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Correction: Just Syles P.

And who cares.........this happens all the time to regular negros. Only when it's a rapper, I see it becomes a big deal. And whata re you going to say, when Trick Trick gets his butt beat? Don't say he won't, because everybody gets theirs. The man ain't untouchable.
 9 years ago '06        #419
young russ 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
im born and breed in sw detroit so fu*k anybody who disrespect the d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #420
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 young russ said:
im born and breed in sw detroit so fu*k anybody who disrespect the d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oorrrrealllllyyyyy?!?

FUKK DETROIT...... A BUNCH OF BROKE a.ss CRABS IN THE BARREL

*shrugs*

how come everyone trick trick jumps is like 5'9 or shorter......styles, burg, trick daddy.....all short n*ggas.....I bet the twerp can't even shoot a fair one because the dweeb has no f!ghtin skills.......

I bet kimbo slice can say fukk detroit and roll up in trick tricks club with those bahamian goons and trick trick won't do sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago