09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
102 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 ByrdManJR. said:
co-sign.

But thats what his lil a.ss get though. He probably was yapping at the mouth wit all that jewelry on and somebody gave that n*gga the business.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I think tho.
 08-23-2008, 07:11 PM         #22
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dirty glove nugga, dirty glove, lmfao
 9 years ago '04        #23
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 429 429
murda mitten.. as sh*tty as it is..I still got love for it
 9 years ago '04        #24
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
its not as bad as yall talkin about it, i aint heard sh*t about this though
 9 years ago '04        #25
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,051 | Props total: 1880 1880
i remember a while back i was at a mardi gras concert and this n*gga from detroit was in there.. n*ggaz was fukin with him bad the whole night.. n*gga lit his basketball jersey on fire.. with a ciggerette lighter...
 9 years ago '05        #26
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
doubt this is true, and if it is, dudes was lookin to get into it w/ him, he wasn't out startin or hyping the situation up. i known dude for 12yrs, that's not him.

n he rep LA, cuz that's really where he was most of the time, there and ATL. dude left chicago in like 98 or 99. just vacations here.
 9 years ago '08        #27
The N 476 heat pts476
space
space
$46,045 | Props total: 18624 18624
They gave him the Business alright
 08-23-2008, 08:53 PM         #28
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the dude who owns Plan B(and several other clubs in detroit) it's an arabic dude named pistol pete who always be with trick trick.

Yung Berg got his a.ss whipped at the Bud Billiken parade last week not in detroit
 08-23-2008, 09:00 PM         #29
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
When & Why?
^^^^^
 08-23-2008, 09:15 PM         #30
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
When & Why?
most likely running his yap to much... he into it HEAVY with them robert traylor n*ggas they whipped y.b. daddy earlier this summer
 9 years ago '06        #31
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
bud bulliken was like 2 sat. ago & IMO ni99as aint feelin Yung Berg
Dam so some1 gon b rockin dat Transformer chain man ima check da pawn shopz
 08-23-2008, 10:19 PM         #32
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im pretty sure nikka wuz just on one 106npark or sum video show like around thursday....he didnt look beat up,dont know if he had his chain tho,matter of fact it wuz the 2000th bet 106npark episode.
 9 years ago '05        #33
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 *Perry* said:
Stop Makin The Bricks Look Bad
ay im being honest....we got jumped by like 5-6 dudes....them n*ggas is grimey....BUT JERZEY IS THE PLACE!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #34
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 25/8 said:
most likely running his yap to much... he into it HEAVY with them robert traylor n*ggas they whipped y.b. daddy earlier this summer
I was just about to say, his mouth got him in trouble.
 9 years ago '07        #35
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
 d_ville5 said:
doubt this is true, and if it is, dudes was lookin to get into it w/ him, he wasn't out startin or hyping the situation up. i known dude for 12yrs, that's not him.

n he rep LA, cuz that's really where he was most of the time, there and ATL. dude left chicago in like 98 or 99. just vacations here.

Good...someone knows a lil something about this character. Where is this guy from???? No one I know has ever heard of this guy. But he says he from Chicago. Can you please help me out because Im lost......
 9 years ago '05        #36
tdots 
space
space
space
$636 | Props total: 653 653
<<<<<<<<<<hater of this f@g

who gives a fuc* bout young booger, his style is slimey n snotty, id pick his booger a.ss out of my nose n fling his a.ss in the trash with my index finger where he belongs....and thats all i have to say about that...

lyrics to remix "Booger Can I"
booger can i,/ just pardon my manners, /clown how you do it got a hater like NO!/ you a fake act homie/ let me go and get my camera/all i wann show is your no gangster/booger can i
 9 years ago '08        #37
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$485 | Props total: 137 137
LOL

VIA [allhiphop]

Yung Berg got beat up last night in Detroit, I heard. Berg, who was in town for local radio station Hot 102.7ís Summer Jamz caught it at a popular down town night club. There are some others that told me that Bergie was also robbed of his jewels. I know there has been some friction for Berg, but I heard most of that came from his own hometown of Chicago. But, I guess it is what it is. I remember when rappers were above that mess. I heard that some dude that writes songs with or for Berg was also gaffled. Anyway. Nobody has taken responsibility for this, but I donít think people are able to do this stuff without getting paid or getting credit.

VIA [usatoday]

Yung Berg got his a.ss kicked last night by local Detroit rapper Trick Trick. According to The Whole Nine blog, Yung Berg went to Detroit Friday for a Saturday night performance at 102.7ís annual Summer Jamz concert. They say Berg and his boys went out Friday night and crossed paths with Trick Trick, the same Trick Trick who beat Miami rapper Trick Daddyís a.ss in Detroit few years ago. Now, I donít know the reasons why, but they say Trick Trick and Ďnem stomped Yung Berg out and took his chain. Both Trick and Yung Berg are scheduled to play Summer Jamz tonight, so if anybody go, be sure to report back to the group if Trick wore Bergís Transformer chain on stage and if Berg look beat down or not.
 08-24-2008, 03:37 PM         #38
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick trick the industry goon

first he beat up trick daddy,then styles P,now berg

lol
 9 years ago '08        #39
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,423 | Props total: 24300 24300
Trick Trick in his second childhood, n*gga beatin up rappers like a 4th grade bully

gimmie yo chain!
Noooo!
I said gimmie yo chain!!!!
Yeah Give em the chain or we gon knock yo a.ss out!!!
You cussed! I'm telling on you!!!
NO YOU AINT!!
*stompin*
 08-24-2008, 03:50 PM         #40
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why he don't try that sh*t with one of them n*ggaz from the N.O. or The Game or them n*ggaz from G-Unit or something..n*ggaz know better
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy