09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 X-NINE said:
Man this sh*t just got ignorant real fast

Lethalastro said it the best in this thread, nowadays you dont even have to bang to know thugs or k!llers, its fu*ked....Thats the mentality I hate about most Chicago n*ggas tho, n*ggas will want to ride on n*ggas for over the most stupid sh*t.....It sh*t like this that gets a couple ppl k!lled.....

I unno about yall, but this sh*ts making our city look real ignorant to the outsiders of Chicago
did you not expect this? i knew some sh*t would come up since cap-1 is bergs brother. cap-1 is connected hard in the chi from what i heard. and sh*t that was payroll talkin at the end i was surprised to see him in this vid

check out his song though...sh*t's hard:
 9 years ago '04        #322
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 TAY FLOWZ said:
over a chain LOL
yeah, man.

black people just be making white people laugh every day.

sh*t, i'm black and it makes me laugh.

like...n*ggas are going to risk their lives over a transformer chain.

sh*t is gettin' more gangster every day.

IF THIS ISN'T A n*gga MOMENT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
 9 years ago '05        #323
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
this n*ggas is dumb. I think he said they where Bds they are thr Gds rival gang.
 9 years ago '04        #324
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 tonymayo187 said:
this n*ggas is dumb. I think he said they where Bds they are thr Gds rival gang.
GDs and BDs are not rivals everywhere...they were originally on the same side anyway

my fam in chi is all kings...and right now they are at war with other a few other sets of kings in the same city. damn near no one cares about colors and all that anymore and not too many are cool with who they're "supposed to be" cool with. everything is different....it dont matter what you read on the internet
 08-28-2008, 01:45 AM         #325
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" Ayo Jay Stones, Trick Trick and them Detroit n*ggas just beat up Yung Berg and snatched his chain"

"Oh Word? Grab the camcorder my n*gga, sh*t just got real, we taking it to youtube"

08-28-2008, 01:50 AM         #326
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the detroit guys that did it tho. snatchin chains is fu*kin stupid.
 9 years ago '07        #327
daddy21 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 53 53
Food for thought our ancestors were forced to wear chains around they necks during slavery I don't want no chain around my neck( but that's just me tho) what kinda name is Trick Trick anyways when you from a town that was known for pimpin? Dummy
 9 years ago '04        #328
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 REAL_NESS said:
" Ayo Jay Stones, Trick Trick and them Detroit n*ggas just beat up Yung Berg and snatched his chain"

"Oh Word? Grab the camcorder my n*gga, sh*t just got real, we taking it to youtube"

9 years ago '04        #329
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 #1nasfan said:
Bow Wow never said he was gonna whoop berg's a.ss or stole his chain, I hope they fu*k trick trick up pus*y n*gga rollin 100 deep startin sh*t with outta town rappers for publicity
for one, trick trick didn't start anything, berg is the one poppin all that fucck detriot sh1t, and actually came to detriot like it was sweet, that was his fault, trick's caught him slippin, trick ain't even know who was getting beat up

n1ggas stay speaking out the side of they neck man, n1ggas coming to dude's aid like "why he beefin with this lil guy!"

the n1gga got a BIG MOUTH, somebody put a sock in it, he's still breathing, no harm no foul

DonofDons21 said:
tricks doin this 4 buzz......robbin berg is like jackin a aweeb kid in hs it's funny at first but later on the sh*t is sad......only way berg getn that sh*t back is if he call in jo jo and the global gangstas....cuz them youtube n*ggaz aint gon do sh*t but make another video
trick didn't do anything for buzz, that n1gga got his a.ss handed to him for being disrespectful by a.ssociates of trick trick before trick even knew it was happening

CIDF said:
fu*k the detroit guys that did it tho. snatchin chains is fu*kin stupid.
insulting people's hometown is pretty stupid as well, especially when you got performances and club appearances scheduled there
 9 years ago '04        #330
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
well everybody talkin bout over a chain over a chain.. but i could see.. you know n*ggaz is recognized by they piece in the industry.. snatchin berg chain is like takin master p's uuuungh... thatz why n*ggaz pick these unique custom pieces... it really aint about the chain itz about takin a part of BERG... but i could see this sh*t happenin to anybody...you know Any n*gga could get it outta town... its possible... especially if you a n*gga like berg whom i figure like to run his mouth... sh*t happens... but i could see backlash like the youtube video if you got that much love in the streets of your own town... i was thinkin like what if soulja slim got beat down and robbed outta town.. man n*ggaz couldnt NEVER do no show in new orleans.. n*gga might end up in
a gutter i dont care who you is... n*ggaz aint got no sense in these streets...

but sh*t its sad but itz entertainment to me.... thatz why i be checkin this sh*t out...

lol@the n*gga who say trick trick knocked a n*gga teeth out and said that catch phrase sh*t thatz some Debo from FRIDAY sh*t haha
 08-28-2008, 05:59 AM         #331
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao, Young Berg and his brother are about to be murdered!! Little fragile bi*ches.
 9 years ago '06        #332
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,903 | Props total: 7563 7563
WOW! :laughing9: Comedy!

Berg was setup. Trick Trick distracted Bergs bodyguard while his goons jumped Berg.

At what point do yall think Berg said fu*k Detroit?

And isn't it disrespectful for Trick to be on the air and all over the internet talking sh*t about Berg after he got him beat up and jacked for his chain?

Even if Young Berg disrespected Detroit (disrespecting any city/hood/set is reason enough for an a.ss whoopin), Trick didn't have to hit the media so hard if it wasnt for publicity talking reckless about how Bow Wow got his chain. :disdain2:

How much yall wanna bet that the next detroit rapper whom comes thru the chi is gonna have problems? Even if he isn't affiliated with Trick. For some reason I can see Royce getting the Beats :laughing9:.

This n*gga Young Berg roll with BDs :laughing9:? The 40 mobb? Under Shorty? Ok now that bullsh*t Transformers Chain is startin to make sense, the BDs are always changin sides (transforming :laughing19:) This sh*t is comedy.

But on the real If Trick-Trick wanna go to Chicago he just needs to holla at some of Micky Cogwells boys or even King Vell from the Blue 5s (the real BDs if you ask me). Young berg got beef with hip hop MCs and street M.Cs lol!

Berg better come back like Pac after Jimmy Henchmen had him set up.

I cant wait till the next episode of this Drama :mamoru2:
 9 years ago '04        #333
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
you people gotta think about it both ways. they BOTH snitched on themselves but nothings gonna happen. think about it. trick trick made it KNOWN that his guy and his people took the chain. they can get locked up just for that, but that won't happen unless berg or somebody else reports them which most likely won't happen

same thing the other way...if anybody from chicago goes to detroit and does some sh*t, nobody getting in trouble unless they get caught on the spot or the detroit people report that. i really don't see that sh*t happening...nobodys gonna "snitch" on eachother or else it's a big war between the 2 cities
 9 years ago '07        #334
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 14395 14395
 Kingme said:
WOW! :laughing9: Comedy!

Berg was setup. Trick Trick distracted Bergs bodyguard while his goons jumped Berg.

At what point do yall think Berg said fu*k Detroit?

And isn't it disrespectful for Trick to be on the air and all over the internet talking sh*t about Berg after he got him beat up and jacked for his chain?

Even if Young Berg disrespected Detroit (disrespecting any city/hood/set is reason enough for an a.ss whoopin), Trick didn't have to hit the media so hard if it wasnt for publicity talking reckless about how Bow Wow got his chain. :disdain2:

How much yall wanna bet that the next detroit rapper whom comes thru the chi is gonna have problems? Even if he isn't affiliated with Trick. For some reason I can see Royce getting the Beats :laughing9:.

This n*gga Young Berg roll with BDs :laughing9:? The 40 mobb? Under Shorty? Ok now that bullsh*t Transformers Chain is startin to make sense, the BDs are always changin sides (transforming :laughing19:) This sh*t is comedy.

But on the real If Trick-Trick wanna go to Chicago he just needs to holla at some of Micky Cogwells boys or even King Vell from the Blue 5s (the real BDs if you ask me). Young berg got beef with hip hop MCs and street M.Cs lol!

Berg better come back like Pac after Jimmy Henchmen had him set up.

I cant wait till the next episode of this Drama :mamoru2:

just what rap/hip hop is these days now... sitcom/soap opera...
 9 years ago '06        #335
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,903 | Props total: 7563 7563
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
just what rap/hip hop is these days now... sitcom/soap opera...
:iagree:
 08-28-2008, 09:36 PM         #336
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the n*gga runs his mouth WAY to fukk'n much but it took dam near 20 n*ggas to stomp 5'5 140lbs berg?
 08-28-2008, 10:02 PM         #337
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo u think berg got it bad check my fu*kin high school

for three fu*kin years of this bullsh*t high school i had to lay low u no y coz 15 racist white boys tried to jump me jus coz they no im IRAQI ok so if u think berg gets it bad for openin his mouth he prolly deserves it. me did i do sh*t, no i jus stood up for my ppl

the hurt - 14, 115 lb 5'5 and on top of that my friends wouldnt help

Last edited by The Hurt; 08-28-2008 at 10:03 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #338
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
just because ur a freshmen
 9 years ago '08        #339
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 The Hurt said:
yo u think berg got it bad check my fu*kin high school

for three fu*kin years of this bullsh*t high school i had to lay low u no y coz 15 racist white boys tried to jump me jus coz they no im IRAQI ok so if u think berg gets it bad for openin his mouth he prolly deserves it. me did i do sh*t, no i jus stood up for my ppl

the hurt - 14, 115 lb 5'5 and on top of that my friends wouldnt help
what the fu*k does that have to do wit yung burg?
we all got problems homie
 08-28-2008, 10:24 PM         #340
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how it goes down in the D. U think we gonna stand there and watch u f!ght my man one on one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy