09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
gotta love the lame a.ss haters
 9 years ago '06        #222
yungmoney_85 
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
not happy, but i think its funny

itd be different if dude k!lled em or somethin.
but dude talks sh*t, n gets robbed. funny to me.
 9 years ago '04        #223
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 436 436
why would it be funny for someone to get robbed???

will you be laughing if you get robbed 1 day??
 08-26-2008, 10:53 PM         #224
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you gonna be happy someone got robbed?

That's some hatin a.ss corny sh*t right there.
 9 years ago '07        #225
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0
:disdain23:
 9 years ago '06        #226
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
what if ur mans got robbed... son this is no laughing matter...
this is why white people dont trust us
 9 years ago '06        #227
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
 Fishscale said:
me
:greetings10:Hater
 9 years ago '07        #228
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 CheezyDoDo said:
gotta love the lame a.ss haters
who da fu*k iz hating?!!

da n*gga was poppin off at da mouth n he got dat a.ss beat!
close da fu*kin thread

*CheezyDoDo fu*ks up evry thread with his stupid a.ss remarks*
 9 years ago '07        #229
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
sh*t like dis happens every day

when i was 16 a gun was put 2 my head 4 no fu*kin reason! i was shook 4 about a week

Berg on da other hand was talking sh*t

u right.....its not funny....i typically think this would have been prevented if Berg would've just shut da fu*k

but like i said sh*t happens every day....not gonna be da same 4 Berg tho


Last edited by Hollywooo22; 08-26-2008 at 11:12 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #230
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
i see he is going the "Tru Life" route.
name is being involved with to much drama.
he's gonna be known for everything else but a rapper.
matter of fact, is he a rapper???
*************goes to youtube, types in "Trick Trick"****************

let's get back to the music
 08-26-2008, 11:14 PM         #231
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yung Berg groupies out tonight?
 9 years ago '06        #232
yungmoney_85 
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13


u act like he started it...
 9 years ago '07        #233
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 LYTE said:
i see he is going the "Tru Life" route.
name is being involved with to much drama.
he's gonna be known for everything else but a rapper.
matter of fact, is he a rapper???
*************goes to youtube, types in "Trick Trick"****************

let's get back to the music
damn! i neva gave out so much hate n 1 day!

thread is so fu*kin pointless!
 9 years ago '04        #234
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Trick Trick is a GOON... and he been on the rap scene in Detroit since the 90's and sh*t.. he a OG type n*gga... Not a good rapper, but the sh*t he say is true.. and n*ggas respect him... Royce had beef wit him, but they went head up and now they cool as fu*k... Why you think Em did a song wit him? He know who run the city...

And he look like this n*gga
[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #235
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Trick Trick is a GOON... and he been on the rap scene in Detroit since the 90's and sh*t.. he a OG type n*gga... Not a good rapper, but the sh*t he say is true.. and n*ggas respect him... Royce had beef wit him, but they went head up and now they cool as fu*k... Why you think Em did a song wit him? He know who run the city...

And he look like this n*gga
[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]

lol! dem n*ggas do favor each other
 08-26-2008, 11:56 PM         #236
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little h0e got what he deserved

at people sticking up for that b!tch. ...since when did we start respecting women????
 9 years ago '06        #237
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
lol@the 2 crybabies one who propped me.
my point is, if you are aspiring to be a rapper, you should be known for as a rapper.
not some1 who is always involved with altercations with rappers
 9 years ago '04        #238
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
and for your info everyone, i didn tmake that poll
 9 years ago '06        #239
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 King Allister said:
what if ur mans got robbed... son this is no laughing matter...
this is why white people dont trust us
What?

You trust every white person? See the mortgage crisis. You should only trust those you know black, white, brown, or yellow. That sh*t is funny. Dude was popin off sh*t and got his chain snatched. Trick Trick will have his day, anybody can be gotten. Let Trick, Trick bring his a.ss to Chicago or to Yonkers it'll most likly be onsight for that n*gga, thats just how it goes. And ima when Trick gets his just like Im at Berg.
 9 years ago '07        #240
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 Kingme said:
What?

You trust every white person? See the mortgage crisis. You should only trust those you know black, white, brown, or yellow. That sh*t is funny. Dude was popin off sh*t and got his chain snatched. Trick Trick will have his day, anybody can be gotten. Let Trick, Trick bring his a.ss to Chicago or to Yonkers it'll most likly be onsight for that n*gga, thats just how it goes. And ima when Trick gets his just like Im at Berg.
props my ni99a
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy