09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-26-2008, 11:10 AM         #181
Jadakiss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick just got outta jail and already jumped someone lol!
 9 years ago '04        #182
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29522 29522
1st post updated
 08-26-2008, 11:41 AM         #183
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is trick trick??
 08-26-2008, 12:52 PM         #184
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
i got a question for the n*ggas thats from detroit. If i was to go to detroit to check out the spots, see what yall weed hittin like, and fu*k wit some females, id get fu*ked wit by the n*ggas thats out there?...
 eyerocket05 said:
Naw it aint that bad out here i lived in the D all my life u just gotta be koo........and run with like a 4 n*ggas and u good.......and u gotta watch what u doin.......but other then that im at the club every weekend (plan b, evolution, envy, grand central.) i aint never been jump.....never had a altercation nothing so i dont understand y n*gga be saying its bad out here.........now if u a loud mouth flashy n*gga then u might have a problem..........i fu*k with all the hoes and aint nobody ever came at me funny about that.....so u good

basically.. these dudes that arent from detroit are under the impression that n*ggas will just stomp u out while u walkin down the street.. that sh*t aint never happened. You have to fu*k w/ a n*gga to have a n*gga fu*k w/ u.. n*ggas in detroit dont take no sh*t from nobody thats all that is.

now being robbed is somethign different..i know n*ggas thats gotten robbed for everything.. their shoes, phones, chains, coats, glasses.. u gotta watch what u rockin around certain areas in detroit cuz n*ggas out here are hungry.

aside from that, n*ggas aint take bergs chain cuz they were hungry they took it to disrespect the n*gga. which is why they got pictures of n*ggas rockin it on the net
 08-26-2008, 12:58 PM         #185
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's funny about it is that neither Trick Trick OR Young Berg will EVER

go platinum!

Trick Trick lost for going on the radio tellin' EVERYBODY he committed

a.ssault. :banghead:

Berg lost for wearing a $70,000 chain in a HOOD club AND for having

friends/managers/bodyguards/etc., NOT advising him against going to the

HOOD club in $70,000 worth a jewelry.

Just "L"s all around.
 9 years ago '06        #186
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
In light of Yung Berg’s recent public beating and robbery at the Plan B Nightclub in Detroit, rapper and club co-owner Trick Trick is maintaining that the incident had nothing to do with him.

In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Trick Trick detailed the specifics behind the a.ssault that left Berg bruised and stripped of his flashy Transformer chain.

“First of all I ain’t no jack n***a . I don’t need to jack nann [any] n***a to get what I gotta get,” Trick clarified to AllHipHop.com. “Karma’s a motherf**ker so I’m not taking no n***a’s s**t. I earn mine. I don’t need that piece of s**t a.ss aluminum foil chain the b**ch had on no way.”

Rumors have circulated that Trick Trick orchestrated the attack in retaliation for previous comments Yung Berg made, disparaging the Detroit native as an MC and Detroit’s rap scene as a whole.

While Trick admits it was members on his entourage who carried out the attack, he claims to have broken up the a.ssault and argues Yung Berg should have cleared his appearance beforehand.

“My lil n***as got him. The label called and told me he wasn’t coming, so I wasn’t expecting him. So there was no need for me to tell the lil homies that ‘aye, the n***a’s straight,’ because he wasn’t coming,” Trick reasoned. “I saved that n***a’s life. He would probably be dead right now or in a coma if I hadn’t ran over there and pushed the lil homies back so they could quit stomping this n***a.”

The bludgeoning left Berg visibly bruised and forced the 23-year-old MC to cancel a scheduled high profile performance at Hot 102.7’s Summer Jam.

Also, a brazen picture of an unidentified man sporting Berg’s chain leaked onto the internet yesterday.

Trick Trick feels unsympathetic to Berg’s situation, feeling the Chicago native brought the beatdown on himself.

“You can’t be saying ‘fu*k Trick Trick’ and you don’t like dark skin women,” Trick sneered. “I was gonna school the little n***a to the ropes of the game! If you gonna take some notes, take notes from an OG. The lil homies got that trophy [the chain], I don’t want that s**t. I don’t have any problems with the little n***a. I [just] don’t like him.”

Yung Berg is still promoting his new album Look What You Made Me, which debuted at #20 2 weeks ago on Billboard’s Top 200.

Trick Trick is finishing work on his sophomore album The Villian, which will feature appearances from Eminem, Kid Rock, Esham, and Proof.

At press time, Yung Berg and the Detroit Police Department could not be reached for comment.

the label set up berg for publicity :applause:

witness statement

I am a big fan of the rumor section on AHH, So anyway I was at Plan B on Friday because originally Fabolous was suppose to be there but he canceled. So I'm standing at the door with security and I see Yung Berg walk in he's kind of cute but then security said damn this dude is about to get his a.ss whooped, so I started thinking maybe he talking about how Detroit n***as is but then he said that Yung Berg spit on Trick Trick in Chicago not to long ago. So no longer then after the security guard said that you see security in the VIP area beating his a.ss, I mean they were really giving it to dude, I felt kind of sorry for him, so after they finish beating his a.ss you see Yung Berg and his little entourage running down the steps and out the door of Plan B. It was crazy because although dude was up there getting his a** kicked the party never stopped, it was like the sh*t wasn't even going on. Yung Berg is stupid though why would you spit on a man and then come to his establishment. Dumb move by Berg. I guess we won't see him again in the D! LOL

i heard about this from my n*gga joey in chicogo and he said berg spit on trick when he was on the upper level of the venue and trick couldn't get up there because of the cops/security so i guess he had this a.ss whoppin coming for a while.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 08-26-2008 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: messed up title
 9 years ago '05        #187
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214

Bow wow has his chain ahah
 9 years ago '04        #188
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
rofl

berg, just take your L, and play your position, i really hope he don't start smelling himself and trying to act tough, cuz then it will get out of hand lol, just play ya part puzzy, leave them detriot n1ggas be, you got got, end of story
 08-26-2008, 02:00 PM         #189
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the n*gga berg took a monster L i don't care if he a lil n*gga or not, zip your lip before your lip zips you up
 9 years ago '06        #190
space
space
at the n*gga label saying he was coming i guess he didn't sell enough for them
 9 years ago '04        #191
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Tough....all that can be done is half believe the story...somehow if u comin to someone else's hood and club..something had to be up....but knowing Berg he probably did call him out..some kinda way...he look like he would be a lil punk in ways...and not stand up to anybody
 9 years ago '05        #192
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
HA THEY MOLLYWHOPPED THAT LIL n*gga!! I don't like bow wow either but he one up on bergg now. He never caught a beatdown......yet Lmao they straight up pummeled that n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #193
sunzoo 
space
space
so wait....he actually "spit" on trick? or did he say something about him lol, i'm like wtf, why does this mark a.ss n1gga even have tricks name in his mouth?
 9 years ago '06        #194
space
space
 sunzoo said:
so wait....he actually "spit" on trick? or did he say something about him lol, i'm like wtf, why does this mark a.ss n1gga even have tricks name in his mouth?
both from what my boy told me in the chi when trick and berg first started 'beefin' trick was like you got somethin to say to me and then berg spit on him cuz he was on the upper level and knew trick couldn't get through because security then berg started with the comments bout royce and trick
 08-26-2008, 02:16 PM         #195
25/8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick Trick fukk with n*ggas...everybody in detroit know that boy got a little pinch of sugar in his tank
 9 years ago '04        #196
sunzoo 
space
space
wow, what berg say about royce? this n1gga done lost his mind lol, you know you taking L's, when bow wow is one of the n1ggas serving you said L's, that's pretty sad
 9 years ago '05        #197
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
i heardddddddddd
 9 years ago '04        #198
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
for all the muthafu*kas sayin trick trick is dumb for admitting it and that he will go to jail for it... all i got to say is: step yo law game up... there will be no prosecution unless berg actually reports the incident. or is one of these dude out on probation ? if yes...
 9 years ago '06        #199
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Bow wow got that nugga
 9 years ago '07        #200
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 U.B.HiRM said:
a bad muda who dont take sh*t from nobody

once again!

I SEE PRIDE, I SEE POWER...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy