09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

r u happy duke got robbed
yes 8 47.06%
yeah 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
28557 pageviews
447 comments

youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,402 | Props total: 29580 29580
09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]

Rumors

YUNG BERG GOT BEAT UP

Yung Berg got beat up last night in Detroit, I heard. Berg, who was in town for local radio station Hot 102.7's Summer Jamz caught it at a popular down town night club. There are some others that told me that Bergie was also robbed of his jewels. I know there has been some friction for Berg, but I heard most of that came from his own hometown of Chicago. But, I guess it is what it is. I remember when rappers were above that mess. I heard that some dude that writes songs with or for Berg was also gaffled. Anyway. Nobody has taken responsibility for this, but I don’t think people are able to do this stuff without getting paid or getting credit.

Yung Berg stomped out by Trick Trick At 102.7’s Annual Summer Jamz Concert.
 zhifi said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /20440434.aspx

LOL

VIA [usatoday]

Yung Berg got his a.ss kicked last night by local Detroit rapper Trick Trick. According to The Whole Nine blog, Yung Berg went to Detroit Friday for a Saturday night performance at 102.7’s annual Summer Jamz concert. They say Berg and his boys went out Friday night and crossed paths with Trick Trick, the same Trick Trick who beat Miami rapper Trick Daddy’s a.ss in Detroit few years ago. Now, I don’t know the reasons why, but they say Trick Trick and ‘nem stomped Yung Berg out and took his chain. Both Trick and Yung Berg are scheduled to play Summer Jamz tonight, so if anybody go, be sure to report back to the group if Trick wore Berg’s Transformer chain on stage and if Berg look beat down or not.

Update of attack - Yung Berg Chain Snatched

zhifi said: image
Updates With PIC LOL

[pic - click to view]

http://detroitboyz.files. .. pg?w=497&h=397

^^^ PIC WITH BERGS CHAIN ON

UPDATE TRICK TRICK ATTACKS YOUNG BERG
NOT ONLY DID YUNG BERG GET ROBBED FOR HIS $70,000 TRANSFORMER CHAIN HE ALSO GOT ROBBED FOR HIS 7 ROW BRACLET, AND HIS POCKETS WERE RAN BY TRICK TRICK AND HIS GOON SQUAD. SOURCES SAY THAT PETER ARABO OWNER OF PLAN B NIGHTCLUB STILL HAS THE CHAIN IN HIS POSSESSION. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YUNG BERG GOT PUNCHED OVER 20 TIMES, AND GOT THE NEXT FLIGHT FROM DETROIT TO CHICAGO BACK. HE DID NOT PREFORM AT THE HOT 102.7 SUMMER JAMZ. INSIDE SOURCES TELL US THAT BOW WOW CALLED TRICK TRICK AND SAID THANKED HIM FOR DOING IT AND SAID “IT WAS ABOUT TIME”. THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT YUNG BERG SPITED ON TRICK TRICK IN CHICAGO AWHILE AGO. THAT RUMOR IS FALSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH TRICK TRICK AND YUNG BERG. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YUNG BERG WAS SENT OUTSIDE PLAN B NIGHT CLUB IN HIS BOXERS. BEING STRIPED OF ALL HIS CLOTHES & JEWELERY.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

onq said: image

[pic - click to view]

Wasted! let this one breathe for a few hours before you toss it in with the other thread lol

Trick Trick Speaks on Yung Berg Robbery

EXCLUSIVE: Trick Trick Speaks on Yung Berg Robbery
Published Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:30 AM

By Ismael AbduSalaam
In light of Yung Berg’s recent public beating and robbery at the Plan B Nightclub in Detroit, rapper and club co-owner Trick Trick is maintaining that the incident had nothing to do with him.

In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Trick Trick detailed the specifics behind the a.ssault that left Berg bruised and stripped of his flashy Transformer chain.

“First of all I ain’t no jack n***a . I don’t need to jack nann [any] n***a to get what I gotta get,” Trick clarified to AllHipHop.com. “Karma’s a motherf**ker so I’m not taking no n***a’s s**t. I earn mine. I don’t need that piece of s**t a.ss aluminum foil chain the b**ch had on no way.”

Rumors have circulated that Trick Trick orchestrated the attack in retaliation for previous comments Yung Berg made, disparaging the Detroit native as an MC and Detroit’s rap scene as a whole.

While Trick admits it was members on his entourage who carried out the attack, he claims to have broken up the a.ssault and argues Yung Berg should have cleared his appearance beforehand.

“My lil n***as got him. The label called and told me he wasn’t coming, so I wasn’t expecting him. So there was no need for me to tell the lil homies that ‘aye, the n***a’s straight,’ because he wasn’t coming,” Trick reasoned. “I saved that n***a’s life. He would probably be dead right now or in a coma if I hadn’t ran over there and pushed the lil homies back so they could quit stomping this n***a.”

The bludgeoning left Berg visibly bruised and forced the 23-year-old MC to cancel a scheduled high profile performance at Hot 102.7’s Summer Jam.

Also, a brazen picture of an unidentified man sporting Berg’s chain leaked onto the internet yesterday.

Trick Trick feels unsympathetic to Berg’s situation, feeling the Chicago native brought the beatdown on himself.

“You can’t be saying ‘fu*k Trick Trick’ and you don’t like dark skin women,” Trick sneered. “I was gonna school the little n***a to the ropes of the game! If you gonna take some notes, take notes from an OG. The lil homies got that trophy [the chain], I don’t want that s**t. I don’t have any problems with the little n***a. I [just] don’t like him.”

Yung Berg is still promoting his new album Look What You Made Me, which debuted at #20 2 weeks ago on Billboard’s Top 200.

Trick Trick is finishing work on his sophomore album The Villian, which will feature appearances from Eminem, Kid Rock, Esham, and Proof.

At press time, Yung Berg and the Detroit Police Department could not be reached for comment.

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /20446931.aspx

Trick Trick Speaks - Audio - Bow wow has his chain
 midaztouch said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=hmZg81lgycc

ahah

Trick Trick Interview On Detroit Radio "I Don't Have The Chain. That Photo Was Photoshop, I Had Nothing To Do With It. I Saved Yung Berg, He's Just A Disrespectful Individual, Disrespecting Detroit"
 Wasted said:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9TC4a0Xyi4hiFaK4

Yung Berg's Twin Brother Speaks
 CheezyDoDo said: image
I told yall n*ggas Berg fu*ks with GD's.This n*gga supposly Berg's twinn Brother says "he commin to get that chain" and they goin in on Brisco too

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. ky01th99UdqNOt

this sh*t is gonna get crazy

Yung Berg Spotted in Mall

Tommy_Bunz said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. wYleM0HnRbTaIw

Last edited by Wasted; 09-07-2008 at 07:36 PM..

447 comments for "09-07 Yung Berg Chain Snatched/Trick Trick Speaks/Yung Berg spotted in mall[Audio]"

9 years ago '05        #2
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,944 | Props total: 10835 10835
I ain't been in to the D, but them n*ggas don't play.
 08-23-2008, 04:17 PM         #3
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't play, my sister said all the girls use to have a razor stashed at her school there :wow: who knows what they're capable of?
 9 years ago '05        #4
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
dont go to the murda mitten....im never goin back...i went once...me and my brother got jumped in the club....
 9 years ago '04        #5
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Detroit is a piece of sh*t.
 08-23-2008, 04:43 PM         #6
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
dont go to the murda mitten....im never goin back...i went once...me and my brother got jumped in the club....
Stop Makin The Bricks Look Bad
 9 years ago '07        #7
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5276 5276
He got his a.ss beat by all the dark skinned chicks in the club.
 9 years ago '07        #8
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
He flops then gets beat up

takin mad L's
 9 years ago '06        #9
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
somebody took the business from that n*gga.
 08-23-2008, 05:07 PM         #10
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:
Go tell that to Joe Buddens

*waits for budden internet soldier stans to link up in this thread like voltron* :laughing25:
 08-23-2008, 05:18 PM         #11
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 9 years ago '05        #12
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Nickel said:

*Perry* said:

Co-sign....stop makin the Tri-state look bad
 9 years ago '04        #13
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,781 | Props total: 20393 20393
sucks to be Berg.....but that negro annoyed the sh*t outta me since he came on the scene....just seemed like he tried way too hard with everything....
 9 years ago '08        #14
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
damn they gave berg the business
 9 years ago '07        #15
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
Im no hater even though Im from the Chi. Corny a.ss n*gga gets no love here. He's a clown and gives Chicago a bad name. I only wonder where he claims to be from? Does anyone know?...Or does anyone actually care. Chump n*ggas need to get jacked..I wouldnt be surprised if he got robbed in Beverly Hills.
 9 years ago '04        #16
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
Naw we dont play here at all. especially not to kind to out of towners now I notice. If you dont have a ccw here you hit. flat out
 9 years ago '08        #17
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 JaeHood313 said:
Naw we dont play here at all. especially not to kind to out of towners now I notice. If you dont have a ccw here you hit. flat out
co-sign.

But thats what his lil a.ss get though. He probably was yapping at the mouth wit all that jewelry on and somebody gave that n*gga the business.
 9 years ago '05        #18
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
Where's Trick Trick?
 08-23-2008, 06:42 PM         #19
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EPhilly said:
Where's Trick Trick?

Trick Trick probably the one robbing all these n*ggas

"Oh lawd, there that boy go again wit the ski mask and all that, don't his mama watchim?"
 9 years ago '04        #20
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
never know what he got set up at plan b (Trick)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy