08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds

most viewed right now
 189
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-24-2008, 01:02 PM         #81
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
an excerp from her book about catching lil kim in bed with biggie-

I don't know what got into my head. But I decided that I needed to know once and for all what Big was really trying to do. On that night before Christmas, I drove to Big's house on a mission to find out where I really stood.

The security guard at the gate just waved me in when I pulled up. It was Christmas Eve and she'd seen me come into the complex with the kids, so I guess she didn't think anything of it.

I parked in the rear of Big's town house and walked up to the garage. It was locked. I hadn't been over to Big's house a whole lot but I did know that you could jiggle the garage door a certain way and unlock it.

I got into the garage, where there was an elevator that would take me to both floors of Big's duplex. There I was, rocking a black skully cap and a heavy goose-down jac ket, tiptoeing into the elevator and pressing the button to go up to the second floor, where his bedroom was located.

I can't believe how bold I was. I knew all his boys were probably there. And anyone in there could have shot me on sight, thinking I was an intruder. I moved slowly, tiptoeing through the house silently.

I got to Big's bedroom door, turned the knob, and went inside. As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big's large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her a--. At some point, the chick's wig came off in my hand: It was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It was Lil' Kim. She was completely butt-nekkid, yelling as I pushed her around the room.

"So you're not f---ing her, right?" I screamed at Big. "Yeah, you not messing with her anymore right?"

When they heard the commotion, Cease, D-Roc, and Gutter came running into the room.

"Oh s---!" they yelled in unison. "It's Faye! How the hell she get in here?"

Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her nekkid body with her hands and while I was still yelling at Big.

"Yo, get her outta here," Big said. They led Kim out of the room and she screamed and cursed the whole way.


Last edited by hiphop4ever; 08-24-2008 at 01:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #82
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,933 | Props total: 13356 13356
If Pac is yelling at her and she's all scared when did that infamous picture get taken?
 10 years ago '08        #83
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Pac was a cartoon character in his last months...I have no reason not to believe her


edit-

as far as the "Faith had twins.. 2 Pacs" line, I always took it as Big viewing Pac as his child.

"sonning" Pac


Last edited by HiphopRelated; 08-24-2008 at 07:18 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #84
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 THEINFAMOUS said:
If Pac is yelling at her and she's all scared when did that infamous picture get taken?
studio
 10 years ago '05        #85
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,547 | Props total: 3919 3919
 r.burgundy said:
if a n*gga sh*ts on tha n*ggas from your block.guess what?he is sh*tin on you also.u seem to be tha type of crab to let a n*gga ride on your best friend,while u sit back an watch.plain disgraceful

there wasnt no east/west hype.its a n*gga from tha block vs a n*gga from tha block.simple:greetings10:

tha fact that u can sit here an defend a n*gga,who
1)went to jail for raping a sista,since u pulin out tha black man card
2)a n*gga whose ignorance not only led to his death,but took biggie down as well
3)an a n*gga who previoudly disrepected faith in a song
4)an lastly a n*gga u had no afiliation wit whatsoeva,otha than bein a stanley

smoke a d*ck hombre.your idol was a bi*ch,just like you.
So you ride with anyone from BK that has beef in hip hop? I guess you were jocking Jay-Z at the time that he got ethered by Nas as well, right?

1) 2Pac didn't go to jail for r*pe. He was convicted on sadomy charges. Get your facts straight.
2) No actually Biggie's death was a result of 2 rival CEO's by the name of Suge/Puffy who had a beef prior to Tupac/Biggie. If Puff/Suge never had beef, then your man would be alive.
3) Faith disrespected herself by sleeping around and sleeping with 2Pac.
4) This coming from a Captain Save A Hoe such as yourself. Even your own people from BK know you are currently sucking Biggie off.


Last edited by 4REAL; 08-24-2008 at 09:44 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,582 | Props total: 27824 27824

[pic - click to view]



bout to get my Lawyer James on


[pic - click to view]



notice the lipstick is gone from most of her lips except outside.

just got done suckin that c*ck

I rest my mufu*kin case
 08-24-2008, 11:03 PM         #87
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]



bout to get my Lawyer James on


[pic - click to view]



notice the lipstick is gone from most of her lips except outside.

just got done suckin that c*ck

I rest my mufu*kin case


Damn the matlock of boxden....do i believe Faith?hell nah,statute of limitations done ran out on tellin your side of the story...u shoulda told this whole story back then...still wouldna believed u..but ya credibilty is shot,u been doin all kinds of coke since then...sounded like she wuz tryna make it sound like 2pac wanted her to be his woman...and when she said no she makes it seem like Pac wuz gon r*pe her haha...."he had an evil grin on his face,i thought sumthin wuz going to happen to me?"....gtfoh...u wuznt even that hot at that point at all....



"Biggie sittin at home panickin waitin like an expectin father wonderin if the babys his,it aint mines!"-2pac



Pac wuz a angry nikka towards those who deserved it at the end for good reason but if pac had sum masterplan to fuk Faith to make Biggie look bad im sure he woulda went about it in a better way then cussin her out...sweet talk,huggin up wit her at the club,buy her a few dranks,take a picture of it maybe?.
 10 years ago '06        #88
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24526 24526
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
an excerp from her book about catching lil kim in bed with biggie-

I don't know what got into my head. But I decided that I needed to know once and for all what Big was really trying to do. On that night before Christmas, I drove to Big's house on a mission to find out where I really stood.

The security guard at the gate just waved me in when I pulled up. It was Christmas Eve and she'd seen me come into the complex with the kids, so I guess she didn't think anything of it.

I parked in the rear of Big's town house and walked up to the garage. It was locked. I hadn't been over to Big's house a whole lot but I did know that you could jiggle the garage door a certain way and unlock it.

I got into the garage, where there was an elevator that would take me to both floors of Big's duplex. There I was, rocking a black skully cap and a heavy goose-down jac ket, tiptoeing into the elevator and pressing the button to go up to the second floor, where his bedroom was located.

I can't believe how bold I was. I knew all his boys were probably there. And anyone in there could have shot me on sight, thinking I was an intruder. I moved slowly, tiptoeing through the house silently.

I got to Big's bedroom door, turned the knob, and went inside. As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big's large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her a--. At some point, the chick's wig came off in my hand: It was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It was Lil' Kim. She was completely butt-nekkid, yelling as I pushed her around the room.

"So you're not f---ing her, right?" I screamed at Big. "Yeah, you not messing with her anymore right?"

When they heard the commotion, Cease, D-Roc, and Gutter came running into the room.

"Oh s---!" they yelled in unison. "It's Faye! How the hell she get in here?"

Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her nekkid body with her hands and while I was still yelling at Big.

"Yo, get her outta here," Big said. They led Kim out of the room and she screamed and cursed the whole way.
wow....i woulda beat the sh*t outta Cease's, D-Roc and Gutta for letting that sh*t happen....them n*ggas was most likely supposed to be holdin down the fort while big was gettin his fu*k on, but obviously the started jackin around doin lord knows what and let someone slip into the house undetected.....wow....fu*kin useless....
 08-25-2008, 08:18 AM         #89
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Make sure y'all go out and buy her book. She needs the money.
 10 years ago '07        #90
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
LOL damn thats some crazy shytt
 08-25-2008, 10:01 AM         #91
pete_broman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea yea wateva the b***h is lying. here's sum freaky ish i saw on the internet a while ago.

 08-25-2008, 11:45 AM         #92
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
1. Give me the source to this.
2. If she did write this, Faith is a liar.
uh, were you there?
 10 years ago '05        #93
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
No, she's lying. 2Pac did fu*k her.

Why it took her so long to get it out? She's trying to fu*king sell books and damage 2Pac's rep.
 10 years ago '08        #94
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
she denied the sh*t back in '96

what's with this "why did she wait so long" comments

It's not like she was saying "no comment".

People on here acting like they were the damn condom
 10 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 HiphopRelated said:
she denied the sh*t back in '96

what's with this "why did she wait so long" comments

It's not like she was saying "no comment".

People on here acting like they were the damn condom
i bet a few of these n*ggas an wiggas wish they was.


[pic - click to view]



how do yall stands want it?
 08-25-2008, 09:04 PM         #96
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
you can picture pac sayin this sh*t in character as bishop from juice
But not him sayin it as himself, I don't believe this bi*ch. At least the wording of the quotes seems exaggerated and not accurate.
 10 years ago '04        #97
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
faith is a dumb a.ss bi*ch ive seen alot of documentaries about biggie and about her relationship and life and what shes saying about pac doesn't add up first off if she knew that biggie and tupac hated each other why would she spend time with tupac knowing it would only stir sh*t up. she already confessed that she fu*ked some basketballer which is new revelation she fu*ked pac as revenge to biggie for cheating on her then the bi*ch wants sympathy by saying pac almost r*ped her.

im not saying pac was innocent but what i am saying is this story dont make sense why would a woman go to a guy bedroom by herself they only reason would be to get fu*ked she knows shed fu*ked him but dont want to say so

SHE TAKES AN L FOR THIS ONE
 10 years ago '08        #98
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I've read each post in this thread and both sides of the argument have valid points. However, I find it very hard to believe that she's telling the truth. The whole going up to the hotel thing doesn't make since to me. And the fact that she did a song with Pac makes me think she went out to LA to spite Biggie. Aint like she needed the money. Back in 96 Biggie was cakin. All in all I think she's a smut trying to become relevant again by reminding us that she has "ties" to the greats.
 10 years ago '07        #99
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$936 | Props total: 460 460
Got this from the illseed rumor section on allhiphop.com. Edi's response to faith's allegations is below the extract. I knew it was a matter of time before someone would dispute the claim she never slept with 2Pac.

BIGGIE REALLY WANTED FOXY?



This book Faith is releasing is really the real deal. I just hope all the good content isn’t on the net. They need to send me a copy. What’s good?



Even before we moved to Brooklyn, I noticed that Big was kind of rough and abrasive toward Kim. I once heard him screaming on her at his mother's house although I had no idea why.

"You think you special? He screamed. "I'll go get Inga right now." While Kim cried, Big kept yelling at her. "We don't need you for this group. Inga would be happy to be down." (The "Inga" he was referring to was a sixteen year old rapper named Foxy Brown who would go on to be Kim's nemesis)

"You ain't special," He said. "I will replace you’re a** with the quickness. Don't forget that s**t."

I think seeing the way they talked to her and about her made me dismiss her. I usually have Spider-Man senses when it comes to other women. But with Kim, there was nothing."

I remember going to a hotel room in Manhattan where Big was staying. And when I got there, Kim was on her way out. She ended up hanging around for a bit longer and getting a ride back to Brooklyn with me.

"I know you're Big's wife," she said, as I drove us over the Brooklyn Bridge. "We're more like brother and sister."

I just nodded. My Lil' Kim bulls**t detector was still set on off.



THE OUTLAWZ AIN’T TRYING TO HEAR WHAT FAITH IS SAYING!



EDI of The Outlawz released a statement to streethop.com to counter the allegations in the book by Faith Evans. I knew somebody was going to step up to the plate!

"Let me start off by saying that this is not an attempt to f!ght Tupac's battles. Over the past twelve years there have been numerous articles, books, DVD's, movies, interviews, etc about Pac and his life. We normally do not speak nor comment on [bulls**t] because it's really not worth it and we all have better things to do than argue with idiots.

But recently I heard about a book by Faith Evans and there is an excerpt released to the media in which she portrays Tupac as some sort of sick gorilla pimp or s3x offender. Of course Ms. Evans wants you, the reader, to see her as the victim, even though she admits to cheating on her husband with not one but two different men at the same time; but Tupac wasn't one of them? Of course!

Look none of us was there when it happened but I know what Pac told us and Pac was a lot of things, but a liar he was not.

I am sure the publishers would not have cut her the check if my homies' name was not in the book, so I understand her dilemma. But it is cowardice to make such an allegation when he isn't even here to defend himself.”
 08-29-2008, 11:42 AM         #100
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint Edi the Outlaw that knocked up Pacs sister? "Used to fiend for ya sister but never went up in her"...that wuz kinda fuked up Edi but ima give em a pass for this statement...I said the same thing,she did try to make Pac look like a a s3x offender....i didnt even kno she admitted to fukin other dudes besides Biggie...so that makes her even less believable....main proof is u fukin Biggie and married him in a week u obviously a gold digger....dont see why u wouldnt fuk another rich rapper celebrity...especially a superior rapper from the Bay...she wanted to ride wit a g.



Superhead>>>Faith

at least she didnt sh*t on dead nikkas.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy