Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
 Randeezle said:
Naah... neither one of those men are here to defend themselves, she need to be coooooooo.

She came to his hotel room ALL BY HERSELF?
Highly suspect, so all the while tupac and biggie were beefing she came to her man's RIVAL's hotel room to collect money?

Nahh I don't believe that. She fu*ked him and felt bad about it afterwards.

Exactly....this account of the events is not even the normal "good" woman's lie, so you know it's suspect.....
 9 years ago '07        #62
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Faith is just another hoe tryin to paint herself in a positive light.

It's been 12 yrs tho, give it up. Everyone knew back then you were a hoe and everyone knows you're a hoe still. Nobody even cares about Faith anymore which is why she's bringin up old sh*t like that. Let it go bi*ch, ya got fu*ked.
 9 years ago '07        #63
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47

Todd Russaw, were arrested Tuesday night in the Atlanta suburb of Hapeville for possession of marijuana and cocaine.

Evans' 2003 Hummer H2 was pulled over around 8 p.m. Tuesday after police noticed that the car's temporary tag was missing an expiration date, according to a spokesperson for the Hapeville Police Department. After smelling burnt marijuana, police searched the vehicle.

The couple spent the night at the Fulton County Jail and appeared in court at 11 a.m. Wednesday morning (January 28), where they were charged with possession of cocaine and less than one ounce of marijuana, a spokesperson for the Fulton County Sheriff's Department said. Evans was also charged with an improper tag violation.

Each faces possible prison time for the cocaine charge, a felony in Georgia. Possession of less than one ounce of marijuana in the state is a misdemeanor, carrying a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and one year in jail.

Evans and Russaw are due back in court on February 4.

Russaw, who manages R&B trio 702, is listed as a.ssociate or executive producer on albums by Evans and 702.

Evans appeared alongside Cuba Gooding Jr. in last year's "The f!ghting Temptations." She recently moved to the Atlanta area.

why should her words hold weight today?

Last edited by eeee87; 08-22-2008 at 09:38 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #64
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Man neither one of them is here to speak out on it and why she wait so damm long.........suspect.
 08-22-2008, 09:47 AM         #65
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
considering the sh*t had done over his last few years of life, it doesnt surprise me. yeah she could be lying, but im inclined to believe her. i mean 2pac is the same dude that got some bloods to beat down one of his supposed "friends".

if he does that to a friend why wouldnt he do it to the wife of the dude he's having beef wit?
 9 years ago '04        #66
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
[Random Brawds In Background] GET MOOOOOOOOONEY!!!
 08-22-2008, 10:27 AM         #67
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Brooklyn lost.
Brooklyn lost?? yet Pac had to come out with album after album after album to even compete with BIGs debute The fact that PAC was signed with Snoop is a loss by itself.. even Lil Kim smashed Pac.. he had the same repetative flow.. and the only thing that got peoples attention about Pac was his image.

other than that he tried his hardest to discredit Biggie, but Big was sarcastic and didn't have to do much to get the same love Pac got
 9 years ago '06        #68
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
R.Burgundy you need to stop

I'm from BK and all but right now you got Biggie's d!ck fully inserted in your mouth.

You making BK dudes look bad with all this defense sh*t.

It's like you being a lawyer for Faith.

Her own husband knew she was guilty. Just chill.

She fu*ked dude! End of story.

Last edited by Unitson; 08-22-2008 at 10:54 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #69
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Unitson said:

I'm from BK and all but right now you got Biggie's d*ck fully inserted in your mouth.

:agreement6:

I mean like I said we don't know but it's been what 12 or 13 years & it's not like Pac here to defend herself & the only public afterall this time was Ray J, who wasn't even trying to make her look bad, so we don't know, but I think Biggie knew what was going on, I mean why go across the country to see your husband's enemy and don't give me that business talk because money isn't more important than your marriage
 9 years ago '07        #70
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Unitson said:

I'm from BK and all but right now you got Biggie's d*ck fully inserted in your mouth.

son u are tha worst kinda disgrace.ridin for a n*gga who was sh*ttin on tha dudes where u come from.but quik to scream brooklyn.u aint no bk n*gga.why tha fu*k u bein a lawyer for tupac?that n*gga went to jail for r*pe.ask anybody whoeva been in what happens to rapists.

men who defend otha men look stupid,as well as homo

i'll defend faith anyday b4 i defend tupac
 08-23-2008, 10:03 AM         #71
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i got a n*gga who just came home,james swint,u can google my dawg,he will tell otherwise.he was catchin hell on rikers.not cause of biggie,but cause he was runnin around wit his tail between his legs behind hatian jack.

suge was a brother at 1st,till pac realized this dude was a pimp.he didnt record so much material cause he was a workaholic.he was tryin to fufil his 7 album deal to deathrow as quik as possible.and if u think they was close,u need to hear pacs security tell tha tale.b4 pac got k!lled suge roughed him up cause pac got caught tryin to steal masters of some of his work.an just like u sayin every1 got an agenda,so did pac.it works both ways.he was tryin to make his sh*t wit biggie as personal as possible.if faith wanted to sell more books she woulda said she fu*ked him,just like superhead,an any other miscellaneous hoe that got a book
c'mon man...r u serious talkin about google ya boy.....and where did this 7 album deal come from...ain't no one signing a 7 album deal b, i don't even think a contract like that was ever created...it i think pac's was either 3,cause wasn't makaveli supposed to be his last album on deathrow?...and i think 5 albums is the max in a record contract....seems like u have a personal grudge against Pac...
 9 years ago '07        #72
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Im_Drunk said:
c'mon man...r u serious talkin about google ya boy.....and where did this 7 album deal come from...ain't no one signing a 7 album deal b, i don't even think a contract like that was ever created...it i think pac's was either 3,cause wasn't makaveli supposed to be his last album on deathrow?...and i think 5 albums is the max in a record contract....seems like u have a personal grudge against Pac...
on paper his deal was supposed to be only 3.but he fufilled that deal.he wanted off death row.he alledgley promised suge more albums.so myself an others believe that his deal may have been for 7.an i work in tha industry.tha google my man reference was for tha dude claimin his anonomous uncle was locked up wit pac.
 9 years ago '06        #73
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 r.burgundy said:
son u are tha worst kinda disgrace.ridin for a n*gga who was sh*ttin on tha dudes where u come from.but quik to scream brooklyn.u aint no bk n*gga.why tha fu*k u bein a lawyer for tupac?that n*gga went to jail for r*pe.ask anybody whoeva been in what happens to rapists.

men who defend otha men look stupid,as well as homo

i'll defend faith anyday b4 i defend tupac
First of all my dude, 2Pac sh*tted on Biggie. He never once disrespected BK or NY. Get your facts straight.

As I can see, you fell into that bullsh*t East/West hype but there was no East/West, it was between two men or individuals, so you might wanna know your knowledge before posting and looking stupid.

And even if the beef was really about locations back then, you are a wack as hell to still be riding for a location in the year 2008 for a dead man over a beef that took place 12 years ago and has since been deaded.

They're both black men, they both made hip hop music, they're both icons. I don't give a fu*k about who reps where or whatever. I listen to music. I don't play tribalism when it comes to music. That sh*t is lame and you're lame for even posting all your BS.

The fact that you can sit up here and choke on someone's d*ck because they're from your borrow is disgusting. Do you suck off Memphis Bleek the same way?

And if a dude like you really works for the industry, then it's ashame what type of people work in the industry.

No wonder why we have sh*t like "Marco Polo" coming out. We got clowns like you that don't know the half of what they're talking about when it comes to hip hop working in the business.

Last edited by Unitson; 08-23-2008 at 10:19 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Unitson said:
First of all my dude, 2Pac sh*tted on Biggie. He never once disrespected BK or NY. Get your facts straight.

As I can see, you fell into that bullsh*t East/West hype but there was no East/West, it was between two men or individuals, so you might wanna know your knowledge before posting and looking stupid.

And even if the beef was really about locations back then, you are a wack as hell to still be riding for a location in the year 2008 for a dead man over a beef that took place 12 years ago and has since been deaded.

They're both black men, they both made hip hop music, they're both icons. I don't give a fu*k about who reps where or whatever. I listen to music. I don't play tribalism when it comes to music. That sh*t is lame and you're lame for even posting all your BS.

The fact that you can sit up here and choke on someone's d*ck because they're from your borrow is disgusting. Do you suck off Memphis Bleek the same way?

And if a dude like you really works for the industry, then it's ashame what type of people work in the industry.

No wonder why we have sh*t like "Marco Polo" coming out. We got clowns like you that don't know the half of what they're talking about when it comes to hip hop working in the business.
if a n*gga sh*ts on tha n*ggas from your block.guess what?he is sh*tin on you also.u seem to be tha type of crab to let a n*gga ride on your best friend,while u sit back an watch.plain disgraceful

there wasnt no east/west hype.its a n*gga from tha block vs a n*gga from tha block.simple:greetings10:

tha fact that u can sit here an defend a n*gga,who
1)went to jail for raping a sista,since u pulin out tha black man card
2)a n*gga whose ignorance not only led to his death,but took biggie down as well
3)an a n*gga who previoudly disrepected faith in a song
4)an lastly a n*gga u had no afiliation wit whatsoeva,otha than bein a stanley

smoke a d*ck hombre.your idol was a bi*ch,just like you.
 9 years ago '07        #75
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 r.burgundy said:
if a n*gga sh*ts on tha n*ggas from your block.guess what?he is sh*tin on you also.u seem to be tha type of crab to let a n*gga ride on your best friend,while u sit back an watch.plain disgraceful

there wasnt no east/west hype.its a n*gga from tha block vs a n*gga from tha block.simple:greetings10:

tha fact that u can sit here an defend a n*gga,who
1)went to jail for raping a sista,since u pulin out tha black man card
2)a n*gga whose ignorance not only led to his death,but took biggie down as well
3)an a n*gga who previoudly disrepected faith in a song
4)an lastly a n*gga u had no afiliation wit whatsoeva,otha than bein a stanley

smoke a d*ck hombre.your idol was a bi*ch,just like you.
too bad he didn't beat kim's a.ss like big did
 9 years ago '07        #76
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416

Faith Evans details an infamous run in with Tupac Shakur in a NYC hotel in her new Tell-All book.

“You know, I love New York,” [Tupac] said. “But I’m not f*cking with New York right now.”

The air in the room seemed to get really thick all of a sudden. His demeanor had changed so quickly that I was truly afraid.

“Really?” I asked. “Why is that!”

“‘Cause n*ggas set me up that night. You know that right!”

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. He was staring at me like he thought I was the one who set him up.

“You don’t really believe that bullsh*I,” I said.

“I’m telling you … n*ggas set me up,” he said in a low voice.

“Look, Pac. I just need to get my check and then I have to go …”

“The situation with the money is like this,” he said. “If I give it to you, then you my b*tch.”

I got up and moved father away from where he was standing.

“I’m not anybody’s b*tch,” I said, trying to keep my voice even and steady.

“You Biggie’s bi*ch.”

I thought about how people always got sh*t wrong. He was probably thinking about the song “Me & My B*tch.” And I wasn’t with Big when he made that record.

“I’m his wife.”

“I though y’all broke up?” he asked

“We still married.”

“Whatever.”

“Look,” I said. “You hired me to do a song, I did it. I want my money and that’s it.”

“Oh word, it’s like that? You just want your money?”

“You told me it wouldn’t be a problem,” I said. “The only reason I came up here is because you said …”

“So you not trying to suck my d*ck?”

“What!” I screamed. “What are you talking about!”

Tupac raised his voice. “You know you want to suck my d*ck, b*tch! Don’t f*cking lie.” I burst into tears and grabbed my phone. “I have to get out of here.”

Tupac kept going. He was making no sense, cursing and yelling. He said something about Big and the East Coast.

“But … but … I thought y’all was friends,” I said. At this point, I could barely speak clearly because I was crying so hard.

“Whatever. You know you wanna be my b*tch,” he said, before going into the bedroom area and slamming the door.

As soon as I got my things together to leave, Tupac came back to the common area.

“Where the f*ck are you going!” he asked.

“I don’t know what you thought,” I said. “I really don’t. But it’s not like that.”

Tupac nodded slowly, staring at me intently. He wasn’t ranting or screaming anymore. But he had this very sinister smile on his face. I kept looking around the room because I felt like something was about to happen to me. I wasn’t sure if these guys were coming back or what. But something was wrong.

“It’s not like that?” he kept saying over and over again and nodding. “Well ai-ight then, f*cking b*tch. You want to leave! Tell the driver to take you home. The limo is still out there. Get the f*ck out..”
 9 years ago '05        #77
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
1. Give me the source to this.
2. If she did write this, Faith is a liar.
 9 years ago '06        #78
mr217543 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 42 42
my dad banged faith evans
 9 years ago '06        #79
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
yeah it's from her tell all book she know she lying her a.ss off even if it's true he dead she gonna catch mad heat for this one
 9 years ago '04        #80
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
man this bi*ch is trifling i mean im not syain pac didnt say this stuff but its easy to say sh*t about someone when there dead shes a know coke head anyway pac fu*k her and that why biggie disowned her
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago