08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 834 834
Because she is casting Pac in a negative light.... LONG after he has died.

She is free to manipulate the story in any fashion she pleases, so it aint so much people worried about who she slept with, it's just questioning the "official" story and not giving this woman a free pass to fabricate whatever she wants to sell some books.

sh*ts highly suspect, and this is a discussion forum so we discussing it.
 08-21-2008, 02:55 PM         #42
biggfoot024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's hard to believe her....truly it is....that dialogue don't even really sound like something Pac would say.....

furthermore....why in the fu*k would you ever go up to the hotel room of a person that was publicly fueding with your husband and being horribly disrespectful toward him every chance he got to be on television and radio? Just don't make sense.....fu*k...why would you not cancel the collaboration? Why? I'll tell you why.....cause she knew about all the affiars Biggie was havin wit other bi*ches and she wanted to stirr some sh*t up and ultimately get back at her cheating husband....she just didn't expect the media to get ahold of the info, or for it to get this outta hand....but it did and it exsposed her for who she really was; a groupie, who jumped into marriage too quick wit Biggie just because he was a superstar.....

she got fu*ked by Pac and has been trying to deny it for years....that picture where she looks all twisted and drunk wit him tells the whole story.....she did it....she's never been able to prove otherwise.....

lol, now she's making up stories 12 years after both of them are dead and most of the people that were around that night aren't able to refute her claims....funny how she didn't speak none of this story when she was gettin asked about it back then...back then she was just sayin it was an all out lie.....now she got a story? sh*t is real suspect...

In this new book it sounds like she's just tryin to tie up some loose ends....like she knows there's people that saw her go up to his room so she's making sure to say in her version of the story that she went up there, but for something else....and what could be the best excuse that most people would understand for her going up there? that's right....Money....

Ray J already did an interview saying that he seen her sitting in Pac's lap in the studio one night.....what reason would Ray J have to lie?? She did that sh*t and she feels bad.....as she should....it woulda been one thing for her just to go out and get her fu*k on wit some other non-descript n*gga around NYC, that woulda just made her even wit Big, but to go out and fu*k around wit a n*gga who is ya man's worst enemy at the time.....SMH....that's low....that did more than make her even, that put her ahead of him....her scorn is tremendous man....can't believe she did that sh*t...
i feel the same
 9 years ago '04        #43
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
all i can say is muthafu*kin wow.

biggie wasnt even tripping far as im concerned after the n*gga said "if faith have twins she'll prolly have 2 pacs get it? tu-pacs!" on brooklyns finest.

that was the end of the discussion.
he was like yea so, whauteva n*gga.
and after that BIG was bragging bout his new girl, yall remember tony / charlie baltimore was his new bi*ch.
but he passed.

whut type of dumb broad brings up some sh*t like this?
one whos career is over.
nobodys buying cds no more.
she want the light thrown back on her.
whats the easiest way without starting some new maybe costly drama?
bring up some old sh*t.
now n*ggas is dead and sh*t and she woofin?
blah.

fu*k that.

RAY J said he seen her wit pac?
end of story.

yall got me lookin at my vibe 2pac book now.
i aint really read that book in bout 10 years damn man!
its been a min.
 9 years ago '05        #44
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
honestly, i don't see the point of bringing it back up after 12 years past. The hype is over.

She could be telling truth tho. She probably didn't have s3x with him then but what about before.

Honestly she would have to be pretty close to him if during the beef she could up to the man's hotel room all alone asking for money. What really gave her the impression that 2pac was going to give her back the money while beefing with her husband.
 08-21-2008, 05:03 PM         #45
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's hard to believe her....truly it is....that dialogue don't even really sound like something Pac would say.....

furthermore....why in the fu*k would you ever go up to the hotel room of a person that was publicly fueding with your husband and being horribly disrespectful toward him every chance he got to be on television and radio? Just don't make sense.....fu*k...why would you not cancel the collaboration? Why? I'll tell you why.....cause she knew about all the affiars Biggie was havin wit other bi*ches and she wanted to stirr some sh*t up and ultimately get back at her cheating husband....she just didn't expect the media to get ahold of the info, or for it to get this outta hand....but it did and it exsposed her for who she really was; a groupie, who jumped into marriage too quick wit Biggie just because he was a superstar.....

she got fu*ked by Pac and has been trying to deny it for years....that picture where she looks all twisted and drunk wit him tells the whole story.....she did it....she's never been able to prove otherwise.....

lol, now she's making up stories 12 years after both of them are dead and most of the people that were around that night aren't able to refute her claims....funny how she didn't speak none of this story when she was gettin asked about it back then...back then she was just sayin it was an all out lie.....now she got a story? sh*t is real suspect...

In this new book it sounds like she's just tryin to tie up some loose ends....like she knows there's people that saw her go up to his room so she's making sure to say in her version of the story that she went up there, but for something else....and what could be the best excuse that most people would understand for her going up there? that's right....Money....

Ray J already did an interview saying that he seen her sitting in Pac's lap in the studio one night.....what reason would Ray J have to lie?? She did that sh*t and she feels bad.....as she should....it woulda been one thing for her just to go out and get her fu*k on wit some other non-descript n*gga around NYC, that woulda just made her even wit Big, but to go out and fu*k around wit a n*gga who is ya man's worst enemy at the time.....SMH....that's low....that did more than make her even, that put her ahead of him....her scorn is tremendous man....can't believe she did that sh*t...
props all day for this .. u spoke so eloquently and real..

bottom line she was a hoe.

I love Biggie and cant stand Pac but one code of the street is to never lie on ya d!ck EVER.. that emasculates a man.. so I doubt he was lying on here and clowing her for nothing.

Last edited by Poetry Severe; 08-22-2008 at 10:17 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 4REAL said:
I'm not surprised that you're from Brooklyn. You people from NY, especially Brooklyn have been bitter for years that 2Pac clowned and stomped out some of your best from B.I.G. down to Jay-Z.
son u sound tighter than a frogs a.ss right now.u :angry12: cause pac aint get tha pus*y

but i aint trippin son,u can still pay your tithes to tha 2pac stan foundation.i aint mad atcha.keep hope alive son.only 4 more years til pac comes back from cuba to save your soul
 9 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
true, I never knew him, but I'm not a stan and I also know for a fact that most of the sh*t that the media was reporting about Pac "hating" biggie just wasn't true....he was playing sh*t up to generate intrest in his albums....lol, I seriously doubt Pac invited her up to his room and just started openly disrespecting her like that.....why would he play it like that? Pac wasn't dumb, he knew that Faith wasn't just some street walker off the strip....she was an established R&B vocalist....It would seem like he would wanna try and play it smooth, not just treat her like some scraggly ho...

It just sounds like a made up situation....like she made up that dialogue to try and make Pac look bad, instead of owning up to the fact that yes, indeed it was her that chose to go up to the room wit a n*gga that was calling her husband every word in the book on national Television and accusing him of all types of foul fu*kery.....

she's never once taken responsibility for her actions....never stopped and said, hey you know what, maybe working with Pac and being around him at that time wasn't the best thing to be doin....

what she did woulda been like Beyonce going to record a joint with The Game right now....what good could possibly come from it man??
fam,when u on tha outside lookin in,u shouldnt seriously doubt anything.this n*gga is an attention wh0ore.he's kinda like game.say or do absolutely anything to make himself seem like he's just that n*gga.what reason did game have to disrepect ciara like that?n*ggas do dumb sh*t all tha time.this bi*ch a.ss n*gga used to bag about not payin meth an redman for that track they did together.
look at how suge knight treated pac.he treated him like a bi*ch.so nuthin pac does should suprise any1.

and no pac wasnt dumb,he was plain stupid.son sold his soul to suge knight for freedom,cuase he was tired of bein a punk in prison if u know what i mean.then he had to pay tha piper.just tha facts my man
 9 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 eshady02 said:
Check this out.
1) People lie, I am fully aware of this. However, there are only a few people who truly know what happened with them. Some of those people are no longer alive. So explain why on earth Ray J would make a statement saying he walked into the studio and faith was sittin on Pac's lap ? What would be his motive ? Would that increase his record sales ? NO, I understand like Shawty Lo beefin with T.I. because that beef or tension can generate interest and get you thousands of youtube views. But what would Ray J gain by makin that statement, especially since he got so much press from the Kim Kardashian s3x tape already? Second question is...If I knew I was making a bald face lie I wouldn't make it about a person who is still alive and could rebuke/respond to your claims ? Like if Ray J was lying but he knows that Faith is still alive and can respond, why would you make that statement if in fact you were just lying to stir sh*t up. Since Faith is and has been denying this claim for years this would obviously be something she wouldn't be cool with, if it didn't happen. Has she responded to Ray J ? I haven't heard it if she has... Faith has something to gain by releasing this info...Push her new book that will obviously generate more interest by speaking on someone who is deceased. Sorta like the new Batman Dark Knight movie is the 2nd highest grossing movie ever.....Don't think that Heath Ledger's death didn't increase that...People realize ....Damn this was Heath Ledger's last movie role, let me check it out in theaters to see what all the hype is about. Dark Knight is a good flick and Heath did his thing but I guarantee you it made more people get up and go see it in the theater b/c Ledger died and American's our fascinated with deaths..Since death is so mysterious, it's like the saying you don't know what you got til it's gone...People don't give proper credit to others and then they want to recognize them after they pass.

2) As everyone else stated why on earth would you go to your husband's arch enemies hotel room alone to collect payment ? I don't know how much it cost for an R&B feature back in 1996, but going up to his hotel room (not even his home) did u honestly expect him to just have the bread to pay you for your vocals.... Like he just had $7,000 cash to give you for your feature. I'm pretty sure most rappers have accountants and advisors who manage their money and write checks for those types of expenses. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe everytime Pac recorded a feature with anyone like Meth and Red. Maybe he was just like hold up so I can stop by Wells Fargo to get the bread for your feature.I know he was a celebrity but i read deathrow a.k.a. Suge didn't give him his just due and pay him right. I read some sh*t like when he died he only had $10,000 in his account. So going to his hotel room to get compensated doesn't really sound legit.

3) No disrespect. I like Big and Pac. However, even according to Biggie listen to his lyrics " Heart throb Neva Black and Ugly as Eva...Howeva I stay Coogi down to the socks" So why would it be so inconceivable to think she fu*ked Pac who is obviously not morbidly obese and considered more of a ladies man ?? NO HOMO... k!llA !

I'm Done
fam u do know we dont need ray j to confirm that faith was sittin on his lap right.their is a picure for that.if u talk about a n*gga who needs a life line,it would be ray j.this n*gga couldnt make a flick wit kim kardashian do #'s.if ray j wasnt tryin to extend his 15 mins of fame,why would he mention this at all?sayin he aint got no reason to lie?all he did was confirm what everybody saw.she was sittin onthat n*gga lap.
 9 years ago '05        #49
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I fu*ked Faith Evans too, yeah I said it.
 9 years ago '05        #50
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, I can tell there's a lot of bruthas in here that haven't dealt with too many women in they lives....

Faith had a huge motive to do what she did.....and any n*gga that's ever cheated on a woman, especially a sista, knows just what I mean......
Quoted for truth.

In the book, she even ADMITS to fu*kin other n*ggas while she was in LA, but not with Pac. For all you young cats, don't fall for the bullsh*t game these hoes are running.

See the excerpts here, where she says she fu*ked some other cats while she was in Cali, but not Pac.

In this hoe's world, it's okay to sleep around with MULTIPLE DUDES on the weekend, as long as your husband doesn't have beef with them.... Riiiiiight.
 9 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18795 18795
 r.burgundy said:
fam,when u on tha outside lookin in,u shouldnt seriously doubt anything.this n*gga is an attention wh0ore.he's kinda like game.say or do absolutely anything to make himself seem like he's just that n*gga.what reason did game have to disrepect ciara like that?n*ggas do dumb sh*t all tha time.this bi*ch a.ss n*gga used to bag about not payin meth an redman for that track they did together.
look at how suge knight treated pac.he treated him like a bi*ch.so nuthin pac does should suprise any1.

and no pac wasnt dumb,he was plain stupid.son sold his soul to suge knight for freedom,cuase he was tired of bein a punk in prison if u know what i mean.then he had to pay tha piper.just tha facts my man
Listen to me real good kid, cause I'm about to bless you wit some real talk:

Trust me when I tell you that everyone, everyone, everyone, especially those with money and in the public eye have agendas.....point blank, period. Everyone that's fu*kin wit you now, from ya closest boy to ya new girl has an agenda.....

my point is that people do things for a reason...it might seem like things are totally random, but trust me there usually is a reason/motive behind everything that silly humans be doin'.....there was a reason why Pac lashed out at Biggie and perhaps had s3x with his wife....there's a reason Faith is either lying or telling the truth about what happened and there was a reason why Biggie either didn't care or suffered silently.....

And for the record Pac wasn't a "punk" in prison....by saying that I'm a.ssuming you meant he was r*ped like everyone else in NYC was tryin to say at the time....not true....

I have a close friend who grew up in the Bronx whose uncle was incarcerated in Clinton Max at the same time Pac was serving his sentence there....My friend's uncle has told us on several occasions that Pac was niether a dreg nor a celebrity in that prison and that he served his time quietly and didn't have any altercations......I know he's an ex-con, but he's always been straight with me and I take his word at face value....

As far as your a.ssumptions about Suge and his relationship with Pac I think your mistaken on that front as well....Suge put up over a million Dollars in bail money to spring Pac from prison while his appeal was pending....Pac was very greatful for this.....Suge was a brother like figure in Pac's life and was always trying his best to look out for Pac....despite the public perception of their relationship, many people in and around the death Row Records camp as well as just industry people continue to say that the two were extremely close friends....
 9 years ago '06        #52
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
She sound suspect.. AFter 12 years?? Nah, ho you trippin!! By the way you can sing just your career fell apart after Biggie died and it looked like you was on coke for a hot minute.. smh
 9 years ago '05        #53
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 r.burgundy said:
son u sound tighter than a frogs a.ss right now.u :angry12: cause pac aint get tha pus*y

but i aint trippin son,u can still pay your tithes to tha 2pac stan foundation.i aint mad atcha.keep hope alive son.only 4 more years til pac comes back from cuba to save your soul
Brooklyn lost.
 9 years ago '04        #54
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 13 13
 *Perry* said:
Owwwww Faith Touched it in LA
lol!!! that's that Max B!
 08-21-2008, 08:26 PM         #55
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that n*gga pac prolly was a rapist
 08-21-2008, 08:53 PM         #56
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if tupac fu*kin faith is believable...then tupac getting fu*ked in jail is also believable
 9 years ago '05        #57
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
refresh my memory? what did this bi*ch ever do besides fu*k both biggie and, obviously(now that she denies it so vehemently) pac.
 9 years ago '05        #58
rondostar 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 The Problem said:
all this hoe wants is some money... she can't sing. and everyone knows why biggie and pac are in heaven.... they both had a little faith.
now, this here is genius. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Listen to me real good kid, cause I'm about to bless you wit some real talk:

Trust me when I tell you that everyone, everyone, everyone, especially those with money and in the public eye have agendas.....point blank, period. Everyone that's fu*kin wit you now, from ya closest boy to ya new girl has an agenda.....

my point is that people do things for a reason...it might seem like things are totally random, but trust me there usually is a reason/motive behind everything that silly humans be doin'.....there was a reason why Pac lashed out at Biggie and perhaps had s3x with his wife....there's a reason Faith is either lying or telling the truth about what happened and there was a reason why Biggie either didn't care or suffered silently.....

And for the record Pac wasn't a "punk" in prison....by saying that I'm a.ssuming you meant he was r*ped like everyone else in NYC was tryin to say at the time....not true....

I have a close friend who grew up in the Bronx whose uncle was incarcerated in Clinton Max at the same time Pac was serving his sentence there....My friend's uncle has told us on several occasions that Pac was niether a dreg nor a celebrity in that prison and that he served his time quietly and didn't have any altercations......I know he's an ex-con, but he's always been straight with me and I take his word at face value....

As far as your a.ssumptions about Suge and his relationship with Pac I think your mistaken on that front as well....Suge put up over a million Dollars in bail money to spring Pac from prison while his appeal was pending....Pac was very greatful for this.....Suge was a brother like figure in Pac's life and was always trying his best to look out for Pac....despite the public perception of their relationship, many people in and around the death Row Records camp as well as just industry people continue to say that the two were extremely close friends....
i got a n*gga who just came home,james swint,u can google my dawg,he will tell otherwise.he was catchin hell on rikers.not cause of biggie,but cause he was runnin around wit his tail between his legs behind hatian jack.

suge was a brother at 1st,till pac realized this dude was a pimp.he didnt record so much material cause he was a workaholic.he was tryin to fufil his 7 album deal to deathrow as quik as possible.and if u think they was close,u need to hear pacs security tell tha tale.b4 pac got k!lled suge roughed him up cause pac got caught tryin to steal masters of some of his work.an just like u sayin every1 got an agenda,so did pac.it works both ways.he was tryin to make his sh*t wit biggie as personal as possible.if faith wanted to sell more books she woulda said she fu*ked him,just like superhead,an any other miscellaneous hoe that got a book
 9 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sonnage King said:
if tupac fu*kin faith is believable...then tupac getting fu*ked in jail is also believable
cosign.tha boy as a punk on tha yard.cryin to biggie to bail him out
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy