08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
lol @ These dudes

Noooooooooooooo must believe 2pac nooooooooooooo She lying noooooooooooo

She could be right, who knows? Either way, who really gives a fu*k anymore?
 08-21-2008, 01:04 PM         #22
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha 2pac got me rolling
 9 years ago '04        #23
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11378 11378
hold on timeout

she fu*ked pac tho she did now she saying she didnt?

9 years ago '04        #24
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 Calamity said:
you can picture pac sayin this sh*t in character as bishop from juice

i was picturing the same thing, i was just watching that movie a few days ago.

this ain't really news, shes been saying thats what happened for years now, i don't think it was a good move putting it in a book though, after superhead gave tell-all book/memoirs a worst name then it had before. for years shes been selling records without a hit single just off a fanbase alone, this might turn some "fans" against her. i can see why she would want to tell her side of the story but she should really be focus on music first.
 9 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18795 18795
It's hard to believe her....truly it is....that dialogue don't even really sound like something Pac would say.....

furthermore....why in the fu*k would you ever go up to the hotel room of a person that was publicly fueding with your husband and being horribly disrespectful toward him every chance he got to be on television and radio? Just don't make sense.....fu*k...why would you not cancel the collaboration? Why? I'll tell you why.....cause she knew about all the affiars Biggie was havin wit other bi*ches and she wanted to stirr some sh*t up and ultimately get back at her cheating husband....she just didn't expect the media to get ahold of the info, or for it to get this outta hand....but it did and it exsposed her for who she really was; a groupie, who jumped into marriage too quick wit Biggie just because he was a superstar.....

she got fu*ked by Pac and has been trying to deny it for years....that picture where she looks all twisted and drunk wit him tells the whole story.....she did it....she's never been able to prove otherwise.....

lol, now she's making up stories 12 years after both of them are dead and most of the people that were around that night aren't able to refute her claims....funny how she didn't speak none of this story when she was gettin asked about it back then...back then she was just sayin it was an all out lie.....now she got a story? sh*t is real suspect...

In this new book it sounds like she's just tryin to tie up some loose ends....like she knows there's people that saw her go up to his room so she's making sure to say in her version of the story that she went up there, but for something else....and what could be the best excuse that most people would understand for her going up there? that's right....Money....

Ray J already did an interview saying that he seen her sitting in Pac's lap in the studio one night.....what reason would Ray J have to lie?? She did that sh*t and she feels bad.....as she should....it woulda been one thing for her just to go out and get her fu*k on wit some other non-descript n*gga around NYC, that woulda just made her even wit Big, but to go out and fu*k around wit a n*gga who is ya man's worst enemy at the time.....SMH....that's low....that did more than make her even, that put her ahead of him....her scorn is tremendous man....can't believe she did that sh*t...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 08-21-2008 at 01:23 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 KarteL13 said:
"If faith had twins...she'd have 2 pacs"
if faith had twins,she probaly have 2 pops.get it.2 POPS
 9 years ago '06        #27
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Man she fu*ked him!

All these years have passed and now she wants to say something

When Pac was alive, she never denied anything! All of a sudden him and Big both pass and now she has a story to tell

fu*k out of her Faith.

Her own man said it. "If Faith had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs."

Just give it up.

Last edited by Unitson; 08-21-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #28
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7631 7631
who cares rappers lie and women lie, im sure this isnt the first time pac was turned down.
 9 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 RAZAH CUTS said:
It's hard to believe her....truly it is....that dialogue don't even really sound like something Pac would say.....

furthermore....why in the fu*k would you ever go up to the hotel room of a person that was publicly fueding with your husband and being horribly disrespectful toward him every chance he got to be on television and radio? Just don't make sense.....fu*k...why would you not cancel the collaboration? Why? I'll tell you why.....cause she knew about all the affiars Biggie was havin wit other bi*ches and she wanted to stirr some sh*t up....she got fu*ked by Pac and has been trying to deny it for years....that picture where she looks all twisted and drunk tells the whole story.....she did it....she's never been able to prove otherwise....

lol, now she's making up stories 12 years after both of them are dead and most of the people that were around that night aren't around to refute her claims....Ray J already did an interview saying that he seen her sitting in Pac's lap in the studio one night.....what reason would Ray J have to lie?? She did that sh*t and she feels bad.....as she should....it woulda been one thing for her just to go out and get her fu*k on wit some other non-descript n*gga around NYC, but to go out and fu*k around wit a n*gga who is ya man's worst enemy at the time.....SMH....that's low....
AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN TUPAC BUDDY?PAC STANS STAY IN DENIAL ABOUT HIS bi*chASSNESS.
 9 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Randeezle said:
Naah... neither one of those men are here to defend themselves, she need to be coooooooo.

She came to his hotel room ALL BY HERSELF?
Highly suspect, so all the while tupac and biggie were beefing she came to her man's RIVAL's hotel room to collect money?

Nahh I don't believe that. She fu*ked him and felt bad about it afterwards.
:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #31
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 r.burgundy said:
AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN TUPAC BUDDY?PAC STANS STAY IN DENIAL ABOUT HIS bi*chASSNESS.
I'm not surprised that you're from Brooklyn. You people from NY, especially Brooklyn have been bitter for years that 2Pac clowned and stomped out some of your best from B.I.G. down to Jay-Z.
 9 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
true, I never knew him, but I'm not a stan and I also know for a fact that most of the sh*t that the media was reporting about Pac "hating" biggie just wasn't true....he was playing sh*t up to generate intrest in his albums....lol, I seriously doubt Pac invited her up to his room and just started openly disrespecting her like that.....why would he play it like that? Pac wasn't dumb, he knew that Faith wasn't just some street walker off the strip....she was an established R&B vocalist....It would seem like he would wanna try and play it smooth, not just treat her like some scraggly ho...

It just sounds like a made up situation....like she made up that dialogue to try and make Pac look bad, instead of owning up to the fact that yes, indeed it was her that chose to go up to the room wit a n*gga that was calling her husband every word in the book on national Television and accusing him of all types of foul fu*kery.....

she's never once taken responsibility for her actions....never stopped and said, hey you know what, maybe working with Pac and being around him at that time wasn't the best thing to be doin....

what she did woulda been like Beyonce going to record a joint with The Game right now....what good could possibly come from it man??
 08-21-2008, 01:40 PM         #33
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it woulda been one thing for her just to go out and get her fu*k on wit some other non-descript n*gga around NYC, that woulda just made her even wit Big, but to go out and fu*k around wit a n*gga who is ya man's worst enemy at the time.....SMH....that's low....that did more than make her even, that put her ahead of him....her scorn is tremendous man....can't believe she did that sh*t...
wow lol
 9 years ago '05        #34
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
cocaine's a helluva a drug

But really maybe he did, maybe he didn't but you wait what 12 or 13 years to finally say something about it, not a good look, I mean I know it's business but why go across the coast to do a song with your husbands enemy, but it's not like Pac's here to defend himself
 9 years ago '06        #35
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 *Perry* said:
Owwwww Faith Touched it in LA
 9 years ago '06        #36
space
space
lol, I can tell there's a lot of bruthas in here that haven't dealt with too many women in they lives....

Faith had a huge motive to do what she did.....and any n*gga that's ever cheated on a woman, especially a sista, knows just what I mean......

See, when your married or you have a serious girlfriend there's a lot of feelings involved, specifically for that woman....you see when a woman gets serious for the first time it's very important to them....."defining" almost....mainly because most women don't remember their 3rd, 4th or 20th man or heartbreak, but lord do they remember and hold on to their first....

What happened in this situation was a classic example of "fools rushing in"....Faith married Big after only knowing and being around him for a few months man....that's never a winning formula for a marriage, ever. Her reasoning for doing this was probably a little bit of infatuation with Big as a person, but more so his money, lifestyle and fame I believe....young women make this mistake a lot man....they marry n*ggas for things that they think will enhance them....Big was a young, wild brutha who was about to blow up and Faith wanted to be the woman on his arm.....but because she didn't take her time in finding out who he really was she didn't know that he was the type of n*gga that was knockin down broads ten at a time....that more than likely bruised the sh*t out of Faith's already fragile ego (need I remind ya'll that she used to have issues with her weight and it was constantly fluctuating) and most likely destroyed her psychi a bit....she prolly was stewing over Biggie's infidelity for awhile til' she decided to do something about it....and then she made her move to try and show Biggie the same type of anguish and hurt that he put her through....except it backfired....Biggie reacted only momentarilly, but then he was able to shrug it off, laugh it off even.....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 08-21-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 08-21-2008, 02:25 PM         #37
kobie88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt sound accurate
 9 years ago '07        #38
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
It wasn't even a few months when they got married. It was like two weeks.
 9 years ago '04        #39
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 834 834
Faith slept with Tupac man.

The "pain" she endured and injected into this story was when she was eventually dismissed.

Come on, she started crying???
A bi*ch aint gonna start crying unless she cares.

They were homies, she's gonna take a major L on this one. All she just did was put the spotlight on the situation.

bi*ch, make good music and stay out of the past.

This is just the beginning, Miss Info is on her, now Wendy 'nem are gonna be on her heels too. I hope she doesnt do any radio interviews they're gonna eat her up.
 9 years ago '04        #40
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
y do so many people care if they fu*ked or not??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago