08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
11857 pageviews
126 comments

Luciano24 
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 90 90
08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds

The beef between the Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac ultimately led to their early demises. Now both artists are considered legends who were taken too young and far past their primes.

During the height of what the media dubbed the "East Coast versus West Coast rap beef," Tupac publicly claimed to have had s3x with Biggie's wife Faith Evans. While Faith has repeatedly denied the claims, it helped fuel album sales and tensions between the rapper's camps were at an all-time high at the time.

Fans from the era remember the MTV interview filmed with Tupac and Suge Knight on the set of his "California Love" video, during which he and Knight mocked Biggie and Puff Daddy in front of TV cameras, insinuating that he and Faith shared an intimate night together.

That alleged night is now revealed in an new autobiography by Faith called Keep The Faith: A Memoir, in which the singer details the few encouters she had with Tupac -- one incident took place when she went to his hotel room, and it turned ugly.

NY gossip queen, Miss Info, has just leaked a few excerpts (parts one and two) from the book, which back up Faith's previous story of being used as a pawn in Tupac's game to hurt Biggie.

In the leaked page, Faith claims that during one evening in Cali, she visited Tupac's hotel room to receive payment for a collaboration she had previously done with the rapper. However, once there, Pac allegedly made s3xual advances, and tried to persuade her into being his "bi*ch" before he'd pay her for her services.

Here's short excerpt of Faith account of the meeting:

"The situation with the money is like this," he. "If I give it to you, then you have to be my bi*ch."

"Your what," I said. I felt a chill go up my back.

"You heard me. You gotta be my bi*ch."

I got up and moved farther away from where he was standing.

"I'm not anybody's bi*ch," I said, trying to keep my voice even and steady.

"You Biggie's bi*ch."

Then later on, Faith says Tupac became angry after she asked for her money, cursing at her, before she stormed out of the room in tears:

"Look," I said. "You hired me to do a song. I did it. I want money and that's it."

"Oh word, it's like that? You just want your money?"

"You told me it wouldn't be a problem," I said. "The only reason why I came up here is because you said --"

"So you not trying to suck my d***?"

"What!" I screamed. "What are you talking about."

Tupac raised his voice. "You know you want to suck my d***, bi*ch! Don't f***ing lie." I burst into tears and grabbed my purse. "I have to get out of here."

The pages leaked by Miss Info are shocking. Faith also recounts the first time meeting Pac and agreeing to collaborate on a song, and then being ambushed by the rapper at the premiere of "Waiting To Exhale."

Throughout it all, Faith maintains that she never, on any occasion, had s3x with Tupac, and claims that she even told Biggie that she had agreed to do a song with him before it even took place.

From these few pages, the book seems very telling. If you'd like to get your own copy to see what else Faith reveals, it is available now in bookstores, and/or Amazon.com for just $16.50.

source: ballerstatus.com

irhabi007 said: image

Faith Evans details an infamous run in with Tupac Shakur in a NYC hotel in her new Tell-All book.

“You know, I love New York,” [Tupac] said. “But I’m not f*cking with New York right now.”

The air in the room seemed to get really thick all of a sudden. His demeanor had changed so quickly that I was truly afraid.

“Really?” I asked. “Why is that!”

“‘Cause n*ggas set me up that night. You know that right!”

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. He was staring at me like he thought I was the one who set him up.

“You don’t really believe that bullsh*I,” I said.

“I’m telling you … n*ggas set me up,” he said in a low voice.

“Look, Pac. I just need to get my check and then I have to go …”

“The situation with the money is like this,” he said. “If I give it to you, then you my b*tch.”

I got up and moved father away from where he was standing.

“I’m not anybody’s b*tch,” I said, trying to keep my voice even and steady.

“You Biggie’s bi*ch.”

I thought about how people always got sh*t wrong. He was probably thinking about the song “Me & My B*tch.” And I wasn’t with Big when he made that record.

“I’m his wife.”

“I though y’all broke up?” he asked

“We still married.”

“Whatever.”

“Look,” I said. “You hired me to do a song, I did it. I want my money and that’s it.”

“Oh word, it’s like that? You just want your money?”

“You told me it wouldn’t be a problem,” I said. “The only reason I came up here is because you said …”

“So you not trying to suck my d*ck?”

“What!” I screamed. “What are you talking about!”

Tupac raised his voice. “You know you want to suck my d*ck, b*tch! Don’t f*cking lie.” I burst into tears and grabbed my phone. “I have to get out of here.”

Tupac kept going. He was making no sense, cursing and yelling. He said something about Big and the East Coast.

“But … but … I thought y’all was friends,” I said. At this point, I could barely speak clearly because I was crying so hard.

“Whatever. You know you wanna be my b*tch,” he said, before going into the bedroom area and slamming the door.

As soon as I got my things together to leave, Tupac came back to the common area.

“Where the f*ck are you going!” he asked.

“I don’t know what you thought,” I said. “I really don’t. But it’s not like that.”

Tupac nodded slowly, staring at me intently. He wasn’t ranting or screaming anymore. But he had this very sinister smile on his face. I kept looking around the room because I felt like something was about to happen to me. I wasn’t sure if these guys were coming back or what. But something was wrong.

“It’s not like that?” he kept saying over and over again and nodding. “Well ai-ight then, f*cking b*tch. You want to leave! Tell the driver to take you home. The limo is still out there. Get the f*ck out..”

-HIP HOP HEAD- said: image

An extract from her book about catching lil kim in bed with biggie

I don't know what got into my head. But I decided that I needed to know once and for all what Big was really trying to do. On that night before Christmas, I drove to Big's house on a mission to find out where I really stood.

The security guard at the gate just waved me in when I pulled up. It was Christmas Eve and she'd seen me come into the complex with the kids, so I guess she didn't think anything of it.

I parked in the rear of Big's town house and walked up to the garage. It was locked. I hadn't been over to Big's house a whole lot but I did know that you could jiggle the garage door a certain way and unlock it.

I got into the garage, where there was an elevator that would take me to both floors of Big's duplex. There I was, rocking a black skully cap and a heavy goose-down jac ket, tiptoeing into the elevator and pressing the button to go up to the second floor, where his bedroom was located.

I can't believe how bold I was. I knew all his boys were probably there. And anyone in there could have shot me on sight, thinking I was an intruder. I moved slowly, tiptoeing through the house silently.

I got to Big's bedroom door, turned the knob, and went inside. As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big's large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her a--. At some point, the chick's wig came off in my hand: It was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It was Lil' Kim. She was completely butt-nekkid, yelling as I pushed her around the room.

"So you're not f---ing her, right?" I screamed at Big. "Yeah, you not messing with her anymore right?"

When they heard the commotion, Cease, D-Roc, and Gutter came running into the room.

"Oh s---!" they yelled in unison. "It's Faye! How the hell she get in here?"

Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her nekkid body with her hands and while I was still yelling at Big.

"Yo, get her outta here," Big said. They led Kim out of the room and she screamed and cursed the whole way.

Last edited by Wasted; 08-24-2008 at 02:22 PM..

126 comments for "08-29 Extracts from Faith Evans Autobiography/ EDI from Outlawz Responds"

9 years ago '04        #2
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
BIGGIE REALLY WANTED FOXY?

fu*kyaBarsNHook said:
Got this from the illseed rumor section on allhiphop.com. Edi's response to faith's allegations is below the extract. I knew it was a matter of time before someone would dispute the claim she never slept with 2Pac.

BIGGIE REALLY WANTED FOXY?

This book Faith is releasing is really the real deal. I just hope all the good content isn’t on the net. They need to send me a copy. What’s good?

Even before we moved to Brooklyn, I noticed that Big was kind of rough and abrasive toward Kim. I once heard him screaming on her at his mother's house although I had no idea why.

"You think you special? He screamed. "I'll go get Inga right now." While Kim cried, Big kept yelling at her. "We don't need you for this group. Inga would be happy to be down." (The "Inga" he was referring to was a sixteen year old rapper named Foxy Brown who would go on to be Kim's nemesis)

"You ain't special," He said. "I will replace you’re a** with the quickness. Don't forget that s**t."

I think seeing the way they talked to her and about her made me dismiss her. I usually have Spider-Man senses when it comes to other women. But with Kim, there was nothing."

I remember going to a hotel room in Manhattan where Big was staying. And when I got there, Kim was on her way out. She ended up hanging around for a bit longer and getting a ride back to Brooklyn with me.

"I know you're Big's wife," she said, as I drove us over the Brooklyn Bridge. "We're more like brother and sister."

I just nodded. My Lil' Kim bulls**t detector was still set on off.

THE OUTLAWZ AIN’T TRYING TO HEAR WHAT FAITH IS SAYING!

EDI of The Outlawz released a statement to streethop.com

to counter the allegations in the book by Faith Evans. I knew somebody was going to step up to the plate!

"Let me start off by saying that this is not an attempt to f!ght Tupac's battles. Over the past twelve years there have been numerous articles, books, DVD's, movies, interviews, etc about Pac and his life. We normally do not speak nor comment on [bulls**t] because it's really not worth it and we all have better things to do than argue with idiots.

But recently I heard about a book by Faith Evans and there is an excerpt released to the media in which she portrays Tupac as some sort of sick gorilla pimp or s3x offender. Of course Ms. Evans wants you, the reader, to see her as the victim, even though she admits to cheating on her husband with not one but two different men at the same time; but Tupac wasn't one of them? Of course!

Look none of us was there when it happened but I know what Pac told us and Pac was a lot of things, but a liar he was not.

I am sure the publishers would not have cut her the check if my homies' name was not in the book, so I understand her dilemma. But it is cowardice to make such an allegation when he isn't even here to defend himself.”

you can picture pac sayin this sh*t in character as bishop from juice

Last edited by Wasted; 08-29-2008 at 02:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
HOE........ 4 SHO.....
 9 years ago '05        #4
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
 calamity said:
real talk!
 9 years ago '07        #5
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
this sh*t is funny but im guessin it shouldnt be right
 08-21-2008, 11:21 AM         #6
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaaaaand what credibilty does Faith Evans have??? bi*ch is lyin to sell books to make up for her stretched-out sorry a.ss career...

bi*ch had one good song and it was cuz Biggie was up on the remix...unless B.I.G. was a part of the track this bi*ch was a nobdy...just another one of Puffy's many non-talented findings...dude seriously would have signed anybody in the 90's if they were black and said they could sing/dance/stand/walk/run...
 9 years ago '08        #7
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
"If faith had twins...she'd have 2 pacs"
 08-21-2008, 11:24 AM         #8
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owwwww Faith Touched it in LA
 9 years ago '04        #9
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
:bsflag: i don't believe she :iough: she came to his hotel alone. see that's what got Pac in jail in the first place. something tells me she did have :smileys3x:
 9 years ago '08        #10
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 *Perry* said:
Owwwww Faith Touched it in LA

"You know you want to suck my d***, bi*ch! Don't f***ing lie."

im usin that line in the club next time
 9 years ago '06        #11
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Calamity said:
for real, i can hear him saying that now :lachen001:
 9 years ago '05        #12
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 KarteL13 said:
"If faith had twins...she'd have 2 pacs"
Basically. Close her career.
 08-21-2008, 12:41 PM         #13
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol im not sure i can believe her.
 9 years ago '06        #14
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
SO WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE ABOUT THE SUPPOSED fu*k? HER OR PAC?
 9 years ago '04        #15
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 834 834
Naah... neither one of those men are here to defend themselves, she need to be coooooooo.

She came to his hotel room ALL BY HERSELF?
Highly suspect, so all the while tupac and biggie were beefing she came to her man's RIVAL's hotel room to collect money?

Nahh I don't believe that. She fu*ked him and felt bad about it afterwards.
 9 years ago '05        #16
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
all this hoe wants is some money... she can't sing. and everyone knows why biggie and pac are in heaven.... they both had a little faith.
 9 years ago '06        #17
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
 cuddyduce said:

"You know you want to suck my d***, bi*ch! Don't f***ing lie."

im usin that line in the club next time
i was thinkin the same sh*t
 08-21-2008, 12:53 PM         #18
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhh, i hope this sh*t ain't true
 08-21-2008, 12:55 PM         #19
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol bi*ch is lyin...

she's only talkin bout it now cuz nobody can come prove her wrong
 9 years ago '05        #20
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
16.50 for a book? I can see that she just wants the money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago