The Game Says Dr. Dre Can't Finish Detox Without Him

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2008, 02:28 PM         #41
kobie88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuc#n youngsters
 08-21-2008, 02:47 PM         #42
Gianni  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop is dead....
 08-21-2008, 02:47 PM         #43
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. the game is the westcoast? dr dre is the westcoast! ice cube is the west coast! put ice on the motherfu*ker
 9 years ago '05        #44
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
i wanna see n*gga like... snoop, kurupt, daz, devin the dude, knocturnal,suga free, bishop lamont, crooked i, on detox.
 08-21-2008, 03:01 PM         #45
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know alot of dudes hate on Game but he spits fire and puts alot into hip-hop...plus he's from the Left Coast where the best artists are dead and they were never any to even semi take-the reigns other than the few OG's...Game is a staple for west coast hip-hop and for Dre to just abandon Game so easily over 50 Cent who has in the same time distanced himself from Dre and even Em...not to mention has failed miserably lately with everything hip-hop related...Game should be mentioned up there as one of the top dogs in the game for droppin 3 very good albums from a genre of hip-hop that hasn't made noise in years...Dre has used other artists his whole career to make his millions and Game was no different...just as Pac, Eazy E, Snoop, Hittman, Rakim or even Em and 50 now...Dre does what he wants when he wants if he wants and that sh*t aint never gonna change especially now when he's all but said he's retired. But it is a bit of a stab in the back to not feature your protege who never stepped on your toes but of 50's who's career is all but over and who seems to start beef or hold back any artist on his label that tries to get any shine...
 08-21-2008, 03:05 PM         #46
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
game's new album is awful and I think Dre shouldn't of turned on him like that and just work with him on it. He brought the guy in and just abandoned him after his 1st album because of beef with 50 (i'm a.ssuming thats the cause). Game is pretty much the only west coast rapper doing it big and Dre should want to see another west coast rapper succeed and help a brother out.

wtf? dre's the one that put game on...

Storchaveli said:
YESSSS... 50 is gonna bring that same recycled bullsh*t to Detox that pretty much everyone's sick of hearing now.
yup...because hearing game talk about 64 impala's, nikes, compton, bloods, and name drop is very original and new...
:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '05        #47
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 451 451
Obviously, Game is overexaggerating. Dr. Dre didn't need his input on the first 2 Chronics, why would this one fail without him?

I will say this though, if you gonna wait 8 years to drop an album, and you got a track that's fire with the only relevant artist on the west coast right now (Of the new school), and the only reason it's not going on the album is because of business reasons or cuz you fear another man's reaction to it, then that's really dissappointing.

The reason that you take 8 years to make an album is so that none of the music is compromised. If you're gonna play politics with the music, then you might as well have just dropped 4 mediocre albums and collect that paper.
 9 years ago '05        #48
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
The reason he says this because Dre has said on multipe occasions that on Detox he wants to put every artist he's been with on it, so to NOT have Game on it is indeed a disgrace. Now would I give a fu*k if he's on it or not? NOPE but the fact of the matter is if you're intentions is to put on every rapper you've fu*ked with how you gonna leave your "protege" off like that? I'd react the same way as Game.
 9 years ago '05        #49
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Dat Nucca said:
Game is just disgustingLY EGOTISTICAL!!!!......Granted, Game is dope as fu*k & among West's elite but for him to outright and say that Dre is 'doing himself an injustice'.....thats appalling!!....I know this n*gga is a publicity prostitute and all, but GOOD GOD!....n*gga needs to tighten up with that sideways talk especially on the man that responsible for his career!!!!

THEY SHOULD OF NEVER GAVE YOU n*ggaS MONEY!!!!!!
COSIGN
 9 years ago '07        #50
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
He is a rapper just tryna stir up some publicity stunt for himself, I mean u cant tell me that he aint aware of his habit towards d humble Dr DRe. n*gga is just looking for the spotlight by threading on his makers foot... haha
 9 years ago '04        #51
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6621 6621
 YOUNGZERO said:
THE GAME ON DETOX >>>> 50 on DETOX
True very true but

sh*t I'd rather Detox have
Rass Kass, Xzibit, Tash, and Game on it with a couple of collab productions featuring DJ Quik and Alchemist ..that'd be a SERIOUS collaborative effort right there!!
 9 years ago '07        #52
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 j-ro23 said:
kinda disrespectful to dre
Yeah thats why I have no respect for Game. He talks real reckless about n*ggas he is supposedly cool with. What kind of sh*t is that to say about yaboi to the media. Basically he is saying "fu*k Dre I dont need him he needs me and if I aint on the album the sh*t will be wack" n*gga GTFOH!! Ole sensitive Ralph Tresvant lookin boy. I guess Dre had a Change Of Heart.
 9 years ago '06        #53
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 D.Tek said:
wtf? dre's the one that put game on...

yup...because hearing game talk about 64 impala's, nikes, compton, bloods, and name drop is very original and new...
:rolleyes:
Game's lyrical talent >>> 50's
 9 years ago '05        #54
01itrconversion 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
Dre put you on, 50 made you hot, now you running round like you a big shot.

YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!:celebrate0::laughing9::lau ghing0:
 9 years ago '07        #55
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
"I don't really care about being on Detox. I don't think Dre can finish Detox without having me on it, man," he said. "I'm the West Coast -- I am the West Coast. You can't do anything on the West Coast without involving myself, my name, or my brand. For me not to be a part of Detox, Dre would be doing himself an injustice, not me."
that mother fu*ker is c*cky
i mean, game is tight and all..but disrespecting dre
:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #56
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Detox is gonna be sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #57
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
So according to The Game, The Game is the reason why Detox can't be finished. I'm not really trippin off detox like everybody else but I think it would be a good choice to add The Game on it, because then its gone have to much 50 on it lol.
 08-21-2008, 09:59 PM         #58
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game better be on detox
 9 years ago '06        #59
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
...game who?....
 08-22-2008, 02:34 AM         #60
DirtyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no way the game had the balls to say this bs, this has to be made up AND if The GAYME did say this he should be slapped by Dr. Dre's d*ck.

The GAYME is a joke if it wasn't for Wayne being on his album I wouldn't of even wasted my time downloading his album. I actually got it and erased every song but the one with Wayne. I bet you he didn't even want Wayne to spit a verse on the song cause he didn't want to look like a bi*ch on his own album and have Wayne put him in his place. The idiot's who do waste their money buying that garbage are only throwing their money away because of the song with Wayne. Alright i'm done venting but this is crazy. The GAYME can't even make a song without namedropping, he has nothing else to talk about other than other people's careers. ANYBODY WHO AGREES PLEASE REPLY AND LET ME KNOW I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughin g9::wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy