Niggas carrying handbags

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
[IMG]http://necolebi*chie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/monica-luda-and-keri-hilson.jpg[/IMG]

Luda at it now
 09-05-2008, 09:27 AM         #82
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say diamonds is a girls best friend so i guess every man who wear em f*g**ts too right?
 9 years ago '06        #83
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Handbags = homo
 9 years ago '08        #84
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 synopsis03 said:
and kartel like u a lame son lol i was just partying at a nike party a couple days ago like whens the last time u were on the guest-list of a nike party do they even know u have they heard of u ? and hydro fu*k outta here n*gga u my biggest fan like seriously if u really thought i was a homo y would u pm me like y hit up a n*gga u think is a homo thru private messaging what sense that make look i know y u mad fam i told u imma be out there in a couple months i'll put u on the guest-list sum where my n*gga and set u up with bottle service maybe i mail u sum sneakers or sumthing man cause there's nothing worst than a disgruntled fan
Was you thinking about dangling yo dice on Hydro's forhead when you rock your purse?
 9 years ago '08        #85
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 CenterField said:
they say diamonds is a girls best friend so i guess every man who wear em f*g**ts too right?
^^^^Homo that rocks purses and lipstick.
 09-05-2008, 11:52 AM         #86
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diva bi*ch always gotta do it big right?

he came real with the man purse... he needs a BIG one

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Lord Hater; 09-05-2008 at 11:53 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #87
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 F.R.E.S.H. said:

[pic - click to view]

:hay::mamoru2: This Picture Defines You 110%

:shock1:
 9 years ago '08        #88
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Lord Hater said:
this diva bi*ch always gotta do it big right?

he came real with the man purse... he needs a BIG one

[pic - click to view]

Other then traveling or looking gay, what's the purpose of that shiit?
 9 years ago '04        #89
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 KarteL13 said:
Other then traveling what's the purpose of that shiit?
that is exactly the use of man bags it is an alternative to wearing a book bag when u travel alot and end up in places were its hot as fu*k the last thing u want is sum sh*t all on your back adding heat making u sweat ur clothes up thats y im shaking my head at all u idiots in the thread saying its gay u n*ggas are showing just how much of an idiot u all are by saying there gay in-fact since n*ggas wanna start looking up sh*t and searching definitions let me show them how to use the internet the right way

"Purses are usually carried by women, though men sometimes carry one as a smaller alternative to a backpack; such a purse is sometimes termed a murse or manbag (portmanteaus "man" with "purse" and "handbag" respectively). It can also be called a man-purse. Such bags are often similar or identical to messenger bags."

Types of handbags

Clutch: Small, yet long (rectangular), evening bag without a handle.
Satchel: large bag with small handle that is carried on the arm rather than on the shoulder.
Duffle: A large bag usually used for travel or sports.
Tote: A medium to large bag with two straps.
Messenger bag : A bag with a long strap to be worn across the body.
Sling bag : A bag with a long strap (similar to a messenger bag), yet smaller.

pulled a couple excerpts because i know alot of boxden members dont like to read but pretty much sh*ts on all u n*ggas claiming its gay and just shows the insecurity u n*ggas have in your s3xuality
 9 years ago '08        #90
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 synopsis03 said:
that is exactly the use of man bags it is an alternative to wearing a book bag when u travel alot and end up in places were its hot as fu*k the last thing u want is sum sh*t all on your back adding heat making u sweat ur clothes up thats y im shaking my head at all u idiots in the thread saying its gay u n*ggas are showing just how much of an idiot u all are by saying there gay in-fact since n*ggas wanna start looking up sh*t and searching definitions let me show them how to use the internet the right way

"Purses are usually carried by women, though men sometimes carry one as a smaller alternative to a backpack; such a purse is sometimes termed a murse or manbag (portmanteaus "man" with "purse" and "handbag" respectively). It can also be called a man-purse. Such bags are often similar or identical to messenger bags."

Types of handbags

Satchel: large bag with small handle that is carried on the arm rather than on the shoulder.

pulled a couple excerpts because i know alot of boxden members dont like to read but pretty much sh*ts on all u n*ggas claiming its gay and just shows the insecurity u n*ggas have in your s3xuality
f*ggit
 9 years ago '04        #91
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 F.R.E.S.H. said:

[pic - click to view]

Man.. is this what's good now? Tight a.ss ripped jeans, some fu*kin davey crockett mocassins, Bob Evans down on the farm a.ss flannel, a fu*kin Jean Claude Van Damn action stunt double V-neck, and a fu*kin duffle bag with matching waste pouch?

The Duffle bag wouldn't be so gay, if it had a purpose in his life... I bet he got fu*kin dental dam and toothpaste in that bi*ch... wit some fu*kin Manhammer pills and anal lube...
 9 years ago '04        #92
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Kala Babu said:
am ithe only one that has noticed an increase in Homos like no lie
Real talk, I noticed this sh*t A LOT with the new school year, me being around U of M and Eastern Michigan, a lot of these young kids are GAY... And I mean the REAL gay, like flaming... i don't know when it happened, but it's spreading like wildfire...

And I'm talking from White Suburban kids, to inner city Blacks, hip-hop style mixed wit gay sh*t, it's just not right

No offense if you're gay, but I don't approve personally...
 09-05-2008, 09:17 PM         #93
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:

Types of handbags

we get it now...u like carrying man-bags

u just broke down the different man bags in catgories fu*k outa here lol thats feminen as hell wats next u gonna rock a supreme man-bra or something

Last edited by hydro187; 09-05-2008 at 09:19 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #94
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Purses are usually carried by women, though men sometimes carry one as a smaller alternative to a backpack

purses aren't the same as 'handbags', but the article you posted says that they're the same thing........

it says that women usually carry them, but men use them as an alternative to a back pack......

like i said, i don't think that there's anything wrong with it if there's a purpose to it.......if it's not serving a purpose, why carry it??

carrying bags for fashion purposes is what women do.......
 9 years ago '07        #95
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Real talk, I noticed this sh*t A LOT with the new school year, me being around U of M and Eastern Michigan, a lot of these young kids are GAY... And I mean the REAL gay, like flaming... i don't know when it happened, but it's spreading like wildfire...

And I'm talking from White Suburban kids, to inner city Blacks, hip-hop style mixed wit gay sh*t, it's just not right

No offense if you're gay, but I don't approve personally...
ye son i feel u i aint tryna preach or anything but in the Quran it says there will be an increase in homos3xuality before days end.
 9 years ago '06        #96
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 synopsis03 said:

Types of handbags

Maaaannnn, you talkin about Luggage? Like usin one of those Louie V bags in place of a suitcase or some sh*t?
 9 years ago '05        #97
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
gay or not, it's wack

if it can't fit in ur jeans pockets u probably don't need it
 9 years ago '04        #98
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Jersey826 said:
Maaaannnn, you talkin about Luggage? Like usin one of those Louie V bags in place of a suitcase or some sh*t?
thats whats in that pic
 9 years ago '04        #99
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Jersey826 said:
exactly not necessarily a duffle but they do make bags that are styled more like messenger bags that i carry my laptop and other sh*t i need in the daily grind its like having your office on u and i only carry the bags in summer cause bookbags in summer are a no go they add extra heat to u n*ggas are just extra homophobic so sumhow messenger and sling bags are gay oh and now sum how duffle bags are gay now too so now that means ever nba player is a homo and every recreational gym goer is to according to these idiots
 09-06-2008, 10:29 AM         #100
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
exactly not necessarily a duffle but they do make bags that are styled more like messenger bags that i carry my laptop and other sh*t i need in the daily grind its like having your office on u and i only carry the bags in summer cause bookbags in summer are a no go they add extra heat to u n*ggas are just extra homophobic so sumhow messenger and sling bags are gay oh and now sum how duffle bags are gay now too so now that means ever nba player is a homo and every recreational gym goer is to according to these idiots
I think he means the "man bags", or any kind of bag for a guy used in fashion purposes is gay. I feel it's wack too. If you're actually carrying something in it, like you mentioned you carried your laptop, they're okay but if you cop one to rock as a fashion accessory it's homo. I think it's pretty gay to rock any kind of bag for that purpose too. Whatever though, as long as I don't rock it I don't care what yall other dudes do ya' feel me?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
44 comments
1 day ago