most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
I see you have alot of money in your man purse...so i need you to kick in
 9 years ago '06        #62
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,472 | Props total: 17918 17918
 F.R.E.S.H. said:

[pic - click to view]

Im pretty sure thats a duffle bag
 9 years ago '04        #63
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 hydro187 said:
u dress like a f*g**t.

post pics so everyone can see and laugh and ur talkin about being at industry parties and sh*t who the fu*k cares if u wear some sh*t like that and just pass by walking me or my peoples we will fu*kin rank the sh*t outta u and if u say anything back we'll just kick your a.ss cuz i know a n*gga with a man-purse is NOT a G. lol u just certified your gayness
man bags are diffrent from man purses and u stay on my d*ck not suprized u in here ridin again who's the lil cheerleader u brought in with u ?
 9 years ago '04        #64
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 JaiMega said:
You get model dudes, not model bi*ches.
lol who are u i never even seen u around here before let alone heard of u lol clown
 9 years ago '08        #65
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 synopsis03 said:
u must know me on here fam u buggin i start trends n*gga fall back and i fu*ked more model bi*ches than u've probly fu*ked the easiests.luts homey ask about me they know me in LA too homey im in every industry party u cant get in
LOL, son, you sound like a pathetic flaming f*g**t.

"everyone's gay once in a while....its hollywood" -

Yeah, I can see why you're always going to industry parties you purse having BIOOOTCH!
 09-03-2008, 11:47 AM         #66
jordan980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

lol
 9 years ago '05        #67
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4224 4224
^
 09-03-2008, 02:16 PM         #69
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what n*ggas you see wearing handbags in the hood lol?

that'll never catch on down here
 9 years ago '08        #70
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 jordan980 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol
saw some1 in class today wit that sh*ts mad homo
 09-03-2008, 02:44 PM         #71
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
man bags are diffrent from man purses and u stay on my d*ck not suprized u in here ridin again who's the lil cheerleader u brought in with u ?
i just want to make sure u know that your a f*g
 9 years ago '07        #72
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
am ithe only one that has noticed an increase in Homos like no lie
 9 years ago '04        #73
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i totally agree that carrying a hand bag is gay ...

but so is dressing like a wig ger ..... so i guess everyone on this board is gay one way or another ...
 9 years ago '08        #74
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Kala Babu said:
am ithe only one that has noticed an increase in Homos like no lie
Its the Hip Hop Culture and the sheep that follow that has become increasingly homos3xual.

The movie "Tropic Thunder" didn't make fun of DL homo rappers for nothing. The word is out.
 9 years ago '07        #75
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
 KarteL13 said:
Its the Hip Hop Culture and the sheep that follow that has become increasingly homos3xual.

The movie "Tropic Thunder" didn't make fun of DL homo rappers for nothing. The word is out.
yeah i feel u cuz i know the Quran says that before the Day of judgment there will be more gays than staright people or an increase in homos3xuality. well thanks for contributing to the end of time :agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #76
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
a man carrying things around with him on a daily basis requires special circumstances.......

if you're traveling, there's nothing wrong with carrying around a bag with your stuff in it........

if you're a business man, there's nothing wrong with carrying around a bag with your laptop in it.......

if you're going to the gym, there's nothing wrong with carrying around a bag with your gym clothes in it.......

if you're going to class, there's nothing wrong with carrying around a bag with your books in it...........

anything other than that, i can't see a reason to carry a bag.......it might not be gay to carry around a LV Duffle bag, but you lo ok like a fu*king idiot walking to the grocery store with that sh*t.......

it's like if you saw a homeless man walking around with a briefcase, you'd be like 'he looks stupid. what could he possibly need to carry in a briefcase?'

carrying a bag with you, no matter what kind, for fashion is fu*king retarded.......

and there is no difference between a 'man bag' and a 'purse'........they may be cut different and made FOR men, but male thongs are too........no matter who it's made for and how it's cut, it's still a bag, that's exactly what a purse is.....
 9 years ago '08        #77
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Kala Babu said:
yeah i feel u cuz i know the Quran says that before the Day of judgment there will be more gays than staright people or an increase in homos3xuality. well thanks for contributing to the end of time :agreement6:
The funny thing is, when they interviewed Brandon T. Jackson about his character in the movie, he said he used Lil Wayne and P Diddy for inspiration.

Wayne with his homo antics of kissing other men and P Diddy has been involved in tons of rumors of him being homo.
 9 years ago '04        #78
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
it's funny how this part of the board has increased in d*ck head members who dont know sh*t and haven't seen sh*t so they think that everything is following after rap or tv when tv n*ggas and rap n*ggas are the last people to catch on to sh*t then u got the members on here that thinks everything is gay lol then u got the cheerleaders who d*ck ride the d*ck riders i mean i dont understand it it's the fashion section if u not into fashion or sneakers y come in here in the first place
 9 years ago '04        #79
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
and kartel like u a lame son lol i was just partying at a nike party a couple days ago like whens the last time u were on the guest-list of a nike party do they even know u have they heard of u ? and hydro fu*k outta here n*gga u my biggest fan like seriously if u really thought i was a homo y would u pm me like y hit up a n*gga u think is a homo thru private messaging what sense that make look i know y u mad fam i told u imma be out there in a couple months i'll put u on the guest-list sum where my n*gga and set u up with bottle service maybe i mail u sum sneakers or sumthing man cause there's nothing worst than a disgruntled fan
 09-05-2008, 03:53 AM         #80
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They arent "handbags" They are purses, plain and simple

Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy