most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2008, 09:28 PM         #221
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
if your steaming live...then why dont you hook us all up with the link homie????
You do realize the n*gga is lying right? Game will probably be posted later tomorrow but Im sure there is no live stream.
 09-05-2008, 09:30 PM         #222
king24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is streaming extremely slow I had to set a limit for viewers sorry need good quality
 09-05-2008, 09:32 PM         #223
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king24 said:
this sh*t is streaming extremely slow I had to set a limit for viewers sorry need good quality
 9 years ago '06        #224
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
Damn, they should do this again and have Don King promoting it. Lil Meow Meow got OOOOOWWWWWWNEDDDDDDD!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #225
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0

read u dumb n*ggas the answer to the official site hosting this sh*t is there..
 9 years ago '07        #226
space
space
space
 9 years ago '06        #227
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25633 25633
that n*gga made a madden diss song and lost he ethered himself
 9 years ago '05        #228
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 274 274
lmao.. thats hilarious.. a lost is a lost.. but lose with some pride.. 48-7 aint even cool..
 09-05-2008, 10:11 PM         #229
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought thered be a stream
 9 years ago '04        #230
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
bow wow got the sh*t kicked outta him.. 48-7 HAHAH .. he officially sucks at everything he does now.
 09-05-2008, 10:25 PM         #231
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my records is 7- 37

psn = shakobe
 09-05-2008, 10:27 PM         #232
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
my records is 7- 37

psn = shakobe
^^^so not only are you a fu*kin loser in real life and on the net, your also a loser with the video games????? k!ll yourself
 9 years ago '06        #233
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao
 9 years ago '07        #234
space
space
space

And Bow Wow kept the trash talk coming before the match, with only a curtain separating his room from Game's.

Meanwhile, Game was focused, getting his pregame practice on against one of his boys. "I'm coming with that haymaker," Game told the room about how he planned to start the game.

Bow Wow told stories of playing Snoop Dogg and not being able to handle the man who discovered him 16 years ago. Snoop called Bow from Russia and asked how they could hold the big game without including him. Wow also said that the Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade said he wants to take him on next in "Madden." Bow planned to let defense take over first while he learned the Game's game.

Although the two had never played each other, Bow was dripping with confidence: "I'm gonna f--- him up so bad."

Game came from behind the curtain and said with a grin, "Oh, you just gonna talk behind my back, huh?

"I'm gonna put the little puppy in my bag and walk him down Rodeo Drive," Game said, laughing with Bow.

Then it was time for kickoff — Game's Patriots to Bow's Bengals. Bow fumbled. Game got the ball. Seconds later, a touchdown pass to Randy Moss. First blood for Game.

Bow got the ball back, but then he had to kick it off to Game. The Compton native immediately ran it back for a TD. After yet another Bow fumble, Game threw a third TD — 21-0, Game. Bow was in big trouble, and there were still two minutes left in the first quarter.

After another fumble, Bow accused Game of turning up the fumble slider, which can affect the number of fumbles in the game. "That's some bullsh--!" Game's response? Another TD. It was 28-doughnut in favor of Game at the end of the first quarter.

Bow finally got on the board toward the beginning of the second quarter, but Game answered right back, scoring a TD with 38 seconds left in the half. With the score at 35-7, Game and his entourage started waving white towels to tease Bow.

Game played the entire game wearing a mouthpiece. He also brought out special-edition Madden sneakers and an Xbox with his face spray-painted on it.

"Y'all playing in the snow. This is some janky-ass sh--," Bow said, obviously upset about the virtual weather conditions. But according to the rules, they had to play with the weather set to random — that means they could've had a sunny, rainy or snowy day.

Bow fumbled again shortly after the third quarter started. "I fumble every time I get the ball? That's some bullsh--," Bow complained.

When Jermaine Dupri walked in, he asked Bow, "Why you playing with the Bengals? [To Game:] You should beat him — he's using the Bengals."

Start of the fourth quarter: Game 42, Bow Wow 7. It was ugly. Game started stunting. His player ran in a TD from the 1-yard line, but get this: Game did the move with his hands behind his back and facing the opposite direction of the TV.

With 1:17 left in the fourth quarter, it was Game 55, Bow Wow 15. A comeback didn't seem likely. Game was wearing a football helmet, while Bow still claimed that Game cheated. Bow scored, giving him 23 points. Seven seconds left, and it was almost mercifully over.

Final score: 55-23 — Game was the champion.

"I'm the sh--, man," Game yelled. "I don't know what else to say. Shout-out to Jermaine Dupri for coming to pick up his little pup. ... John Madden, I love you, man."

"I don't care what they say," Bow said. "It was in the snow. ... Nah, it was a tough game. We both winners. The money is going to charity ... and I still get more girls than this n---a."

"It's all good," Game said. "I got kids your size, man. Ain't no girls allowed in my house, anyway — only gamers. And you're not one."

Last edited by thehustler07; 09-05-2008 at 11:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #235
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
wow
 9 years ago '05        #236
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,198 | Props total: 15716 15716
3 fumbles in one quarter? That sounds fishy than motherfu*ker.....
 09-05-2008, 10:54 PM         #237
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It's all good," Game said. "I got kids your size, man. Ain't no girls allowed in my house, anyway — only gamers. And you're not one."

He sounds like some of the virgins in the gamer section.

WTF at Bow using the damn Bengals. They shoulda played 2 games 1 on PS3 and one on 360 to see the difference.
 09-05-2008, 10:56 PM         #238
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you serious? fu*kin bow wow man. what a f*g**t
 9 years ago '05        #239
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i find it highly unlikely that game couldve cheated...either way...bow wow got r*ped a second time in his lifetime....sad

p.s. u know its bad when ur mentor turns on yo bi*ch a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #240
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,198 | Props total: 15716 15716
 Andre3000 said:

He sounds like some of the virgins in the gamer section.

WTF at Bow using the damn Bengals. They shoulda played 2 games 1 on PS3 and one on 360 to see the difference.
I used the Ravens and school people using the Pats in the past

The bengals secondary is pretty suspect though, them fumbles fu*ked that dude....3 fumbles in one quarter and The Game scored each time. Thats too much to comeback from, no matter how good you are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago