Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
Lol this is crazy
 08-20-2008, 12:05 AM         #62
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
tell that to fatality

whos been banking on videogames for over 9 years, now owns his own pro gamer product line..

i like how people hate on people liek this dude, people just pissed cause he has talent.. haters love to hate but what i find hilarious is i dont see you nagging on the black people who hang around the welfare/foodstamp offices begging for money when they are perfectly capable of working a goddamn job

maybe you should worry about your own race instead of judging other people
Uh how about Fatal1ty plays FPSs... there are many variations and lots of teams. Guitar Hero is a one trick pony.

BTW I'm not black, jackass. Quit being racist, go to your kkk forums for that.
 08-20-2008, 01:51 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happens when guitar hero's gets old and boring ?????
 9 years ago '08        #64
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
he can play rock band
 08-20-2008, 04:11 AM         #65
GREEN LIGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whywoogy said:
when did the article state this kid was white? step your way of thinking up man....even if the dude is white who gives a fu*k.....your statement should read "fu*king humans"

humans do stupid sh*t no matter what the color of their skin....your ignorant and will continue to fail at life by thinking the way you do
ouch. that sh*t hurt me just from reading it. lol damn
 08-20-2008, 11:07 AM         #66
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
Uh how about Fatal1ty plays FPSs... there are many variations and lots of teams. Guitar Hero is a one trick pony.

BTW I'm not black, jackass. Quit being racist, go to your kkk forums for that.
uh how about RTS pro gamers that bank just as much? or MMORPG PVP?

FPS isnt the only genre making money you tool
 08-20-2008, 11:43 AM         #67
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twist805 said:
f*ckin white kids
go to school, get a good education, and play guitar hero when your done wit your homework
 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM         #68
2woLJD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chicken sammich sound good right about now
 08-22-2008, 11:23 AM         #69
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Whiteboy needs to take his a.ss back to SCHOOL.
another ignorant fu*k
 9 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Stop jocking me, that sh*t ain't nice.
 08-22-2008, 12:40 PM         #71
xxxbmyxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eggosiazon said:
guitar hero is a hell of a game...
rick james voice
 08-22-2008, 01:08 PM         #72
PAULDNY518  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

theres the full article look at the pic up close he looks black to me. but thats not the point, hes a dumb n*gga for thinkin he can make a livin outta this crap. and the dude didnt make 25,000 a year, he made it over 8 years so he caked a lil over 3,000 a year. idk if i should feel bad for this kid or not. i feel bad he wasnt liked in school but it dont mean he should become a couch potato. i go to college in raleigh i wanna meet this kid and smack sum sense into him hes destined for failure. one more thing, i was screamin when i seen he got 52 free chicken sandwhiches. i can picture this dude going for a midnight "snack" after a hard days work of videogaming hahahaaha
 08-22-2008, 01:12 PM         #73
PAULDNY518  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres the comment his mom left on the news and observer article for those who read it:

Blake is tutored 3 hours/day. We are not a conventional family as we have a daughter with Kabuki Syndrome. Last year she begged us to let her dance in dance competitions. I guess some people would say we were crazy to give into her because she could have been teased or ridiculed. We took the risk, and she said it was the best day of her life. What is wrong with helping your kids pursue a dream? Blake scored out of the 12th grade on the CAT. He is tutored 3 hours/day. Blake plays the drums and keyboard and has plenty of friends. If Blake takes all of the things he has learned throught this, he will be just fine!

LMAO AT HER THINKIN HER SON WILL BE JUST FINE!
 08-22-2008, 03:12 PM         #74
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrep3 said:
he's white so i guess it's alright...
 08-22-2008, 05:49 PM         #75
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PAULDNY518 said:
heres the comment his mom left on the news and observer article for those who read it:

Blake is tutored 3 hours/day. We are not a conventional family as we have a daughter with Kabuki Syndrome. Last year she begged us to let her dance in dance competitions. I guess some people would say we were crazy to give into her because she could have been teased or ridiculed. We took the risk, and she said it was the best day of her life. What is wrong with helping your kids pursue a dream? Blake scored out of the 12th grade on the CAT. He is tutored 3 hours/day. Blake plays the drums and keyboard and has plenty of friends. If Blake takes all of the things he has learned throught this, he will be just fine!

LMAO AT HER THINKIN HER SON WILL BE JUST FINE!
isnt like he quit school you fu*king moron.. hes getting home schooled

smh @ morons thinking he completely dropped out and quit school just for games, hes still doing school work and the funny thing is home school statistic wise has a better success/achievement rate then public schools

go figure
 08-22-2008, 05:59 PM         #76
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me have tried some dumb sh¡t like that in high school!!!

"Yo, POPS, I'm dropping outta school to play Smackdown and Madden for money." My friends, that conversation would not have made it past the word "school". Pops would have not only set ALL of my video games on fire, but he would have followed me around to every class and waited outside the door with a rifle. If I'da tried to skip or escape them rooms before the bell, it woulda been :guns13: on my black a.ss.....BELIEVE it.

Last edited by Scribbler; 08-22-2008 at 06:03 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #77
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
If the guy want to drop out let him drop out, but in the future he will be regretting the choice he made
 9 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Styl3s said:

smh @ morons thinking he completely dropped out and quit school just for games, hes still doing school work and the funny thing is home school statistic wise has a better success/achievement rate then public schools

go figure

im quite sure if we can all get one on one with a teacher then we'd all have a better suceess/achievement rate.
 9 years ago '04        #79
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
I know a couple of people who dropped out of school to Play Nintendo 64's 007 Golden Eye and smoke bud.
 9 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Styl3s said:

go figure
Don't act like home schooling is any better. Because it's not, regardless of success rates.

Home schooling sucks, period. You go to school make friends, socialize with peeps and sh*t, home schooling is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE.

He's still a retard if he'd rather be home schooled just so he would have more time to play Guitar Hero. End of story.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago