Young Jeezy Ft Nas: 'My President Is Black'-Discuss Track Here

most viewed right now
 223
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
388 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
108 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
5909 pageviews
100 comments


m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
Young Jeezy Ft Nas: 'My President Is Black'-Discuss Track Here
 

 
2 years ago, when Nas said Hip-Hop was dead, Young Jeezy had made statements against that and also questioned Nas' street credibility.

Today it seemed that everything's cool between the them as Jeezy just announced a collaboration: "My President Is Black."

"Nas is on that joint by the way," Jeezy told MTV News. "murdered it. Esco went in! Esco is a cool n---a, though. I can't even front. He's a thorough n---a. He went in on the record. I don't know what you're gonna think of it. ... I can't even begin to tell you what he said. I'm just telling you, Esco went in."

The Recession will be in stores September 2nd.



MTVMusic VideosMTV ShowsEntertainment News

During the Ozone Awards in Houston, Young Jeezy made sure the crowd knew there was no beef between him and the late Pimp C.

"I had to bring out Bun and get everything straight," Jeezy said backstage to MTV News. "We took a Gatorade break and got everything straight. We can agree to disagree, but it's all love.

"I took a verse off ['My President Is Black'], where I shouted out the whole N.O., shouted out Soulja Slim, Pimp C, BG, Bun — I summed everything up," he added of his verse. "Everybody thought [the situation with me and Pimp] was something else. But it really wasn't that. Before Pimp C passed, he reached out to me and everything was good. I wanted the world to know that. Rest in peace, homie."

Video here of him talking about it:


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.hiphopgame.com .. s.php3?id=2892

100 comments for "Young Jeezy Ft Nas: 'My President Is Black'-Discuss Track Here"

 10 years ago '07        #2
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,415 | Props total: 8040 8040
Nas got the best verse on the entire album

remember where u heard it 1st
 08-19-2008, 01:07 AM         #3
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see more artists putting that wack a.ss rap beef behind them and making hot music.
 10 years ago '04        #4
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Serious, Young Jeezy Lost
 10 years ago '04        #5
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 243 243
"Serious, Young Jeezy Lost"
I'm not a big Jeezy fan...but this sounds like blantant hate. Dude's putting out above average material...dude still sells in this day and age...and dude is trying to get a little more political...and he is collaboing with legends.

If anything, he's winning...
Give him his credit, is all I'm saying.
 10 years ago '08        #6
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 24 24
Thats whats up! I neva been a big jeezy fan, especially after hearin the remarks he made about nas. but its good to hear any time two n*ggas put the bullshyt behind em and come togetha. thats what this game should be about, unity. i wasn't really checkin for the recession but i definitely gotta hear that track and the rest of the album since jeezy seem like he growin and talkin bout different sh*t now. 1
 10 years ago '04        #7
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 DoctorJ said:
I'm not a big Jeezy fan...but this sounds like blantant hate. Dude's putting out above average material...dude still sells in this day and age...and dude is trying to get a little more political...and he is collaboing with legends.

If anything, he's winning...
Give him his credit, is all I'm saying.

Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost


Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 08:00 AM..
 08-19-2008, 08:17 AM         #8
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost
so u expect them to hate each other forever??? life goes on
 10 years ago '04        #9
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 SmooveDude said:
so u expect them to hate each other forever??? life goes on
Nope i expect these dudes to think before they open their mouth and inserting their foot. sh*t these hip hop n*ggas look wild ignorant, can't even take these guys serious. The only reason Jeezy taking new subject matters is cuase of the hip hop is dead movement, got on the Moni Love show and asked "what hood is Nas from? He aint no gangsta", n*gga Nas is from the biggest Projects in America, and WTF does that have too do with hip hop?


Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 08:25 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #10
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,715 | Props total: 6005 6005
mm....that sh1t been squashed like months after Jeezy said what he said.
i cant fucc with Jeezy though. his beats be STR8 banging though
 10 years ago '05        #11
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 Mysonne said:
Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost


n*gga you lost for being some groupie type dude. Why do you f*gs care about dudes so much. You broke n*ggas been LOST.

STOP HATING ON MEN WHEN YOU E THUGS NEVER BEEN OUT THE HOUSE
 10 years ago '04        #12
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,648 | Props total: 471 471
 phantom4life said:
Thats whats up! I neva been a big jeezy fan, especially after hearin the remarks he made about nas. but its good to hear any time two n*ggas put the bullshyt behind em and come togetha. thats what this game should be about, unity. i wasn't really checkin for the recession but i definitely gotta hear that track and the rest of the album since jeezy seem like he growin and talkin bout different sh*t now. 1
Honestly...I think Jay had something to do with that beef.
 10 years ago '07        #13
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost
holding grudges is a big
 10 years ago '05        #14
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 Mysonne said:
Nope i expect these dudes to think before they open their mouth and inserting their foot. sh*t these hip hop n*ggas look wild ignorant, can't even take these guys serious. The only reason Jeezy taking new subject matters is cuase of the hip hop is dead movement, got on the Moni Love show and asked "what hood is Nas from? He aint no gangsta", n*gga Nas is from the biggest Projects in America, and WTF does that have too do with hip hop?


TRUE INTERNET HEAD... WHO TAKES YOU SERIOUS. n*gga no one knows you. Your on the side line hating.. Plus what you said is IGNORANT. KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEAN BEFORE SAYING IT DWEEB.
 10 years ago '04        #15
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Killaaj said:
n*gga you lost for being some groupie type dude. Why do you f*gs care about dudes so much. You broke n*ggas been LOST.

STOP HATING ON MEN WHEN YOU E THUGS NEVER BEEN OUT THE HOUSE

Stop making up imagine stories about me, you don't know or never met me, you my groupie hoe a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #16
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Killaaj said:
TRUE INTERNET HEAD... WHO TAKES YOU SERIOUS. n*gga no one knows you. Your on the side line hating.. Plus what you said is IGNORANT. KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEAN BEFORE SAYING IT DWEEB.
That's right you don't know me, and made up a life, you a geek even posted twice about me, you a hoe and really just want to be my homeboy but i don't blame you, i'm that dude.


Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 08:38 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #17
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 phantom4life said:
Thats whats up! I neva been a big jeezy fan, especially after hearin the remarks he made about nas. but its good to hear any time two n*ggas put the bullshyt behind em and come togetha. thats what this game should be about, unity. i wasn't really checkin for the recession but i definitely gotta hear that track and the rest of the album since jeezy seem like he growin and talkin bout different sh*t now. 1
So basically you never liked Jeezy because he said something about Nas, BUT now that Nas is on his album your gonna check it out? So whoever doesn't like Nas you don't like them either right?


Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 08-19-2008 at 08:53 AM..
 08-19-2008, 11:48 AM         #18
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is da truth fu*k who say he aint the real people n da streets know it and real reconize real
 10 years ago '06        #19
diVERSEity 
space
avatar space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 1 1
Can't wait to hear that track! :wow:
 08-19-2008, 12:13 PM         #20
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno....its gonna be pretty hard topping "Black President" by Nas...that pac sample made it even greater...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
172 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy