Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
5852 pageviews
100 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Young Jeezy Ft Nas: 'My President Is Black'-Discuss Track Here

2 years ago, when Nas said Hip-Hop was dead, Young Jeezy had made statements against that and also questioned Nas' street credibility.

Today it seemed that everything's cool between the them as Jeezy just announced a collaboration: "My President Is Black."

"Nas is on that joint by the way," Jeezy told MTV News. "murdered it. Esco went in! Esco is a cool n---a, though. I can't even front. He's a thorough n---a. He went in on the record. I don't know what you're gonna think of it. ... I can't even begin to tell you what he said. I'm just telling you, Esco went in."

The Recession will be in stores September 2nd.

MTVMusic VideosMTV ShowsEntertainment News

During the Ozone Awards in Houston, Young Jeezy made sure the crowd knew there was no beef between him and the late Pimp C.

"I had to bring out Bun and get everything straight," Jeezy said backstage to MTV News. "We took a Gatorade break and got everything straight. We can agree to disagree, but it's all love.

"I took a verse off ['My President Is Black'], where I shouted out the whole N.O., shouted out Soulja Slim, Pimp C, BG, Bun ó I summed everything up," he added of his verse. "Everybody thought [the situation with me and Pimp] was something else. But it really wasn't that. Before Pimp C passed, he reached out to me and everything was good. I wanted the world to know that. Rest in peace, homie."

Video here of him talking about it:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopgame.com .. s.php3?id=2892

100 comments for "Young Jeezy Ft Nas: 'My President Is Black'-Discuss Track Here"

9 years ago '07        #2
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5986 5986
Nas got the best verse on the entire album

remember where u heard it 1st
 08-19-2008, 02:07 AM         #3
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see more artists putting that wack a.ss rap beef behind them and making hot music.
 9 years ago '04        #4
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Serious, Young Jeezy Lost
 9 years ago '04        #5
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
"Serious, Young Jeezy Lost"
I'm not a big Jeezy fan...but this sounds like blantant hate. Dude's putting out above average material...dude still sells in this day and age...and dude is trying to get a little more political...and he is collaboing with legends.

If anything, he's winning...
Give him his credit, is all I'm saying.
 9 years ago '08        #6
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
Thats whats up! I neva been a big jeezy fan, especially after hearin the remarks he made about nas. but its good to hear any time two n*ggas put the bullshyt behind em and come togetha. thats what this game should be about, unity. i wasn't really checkin for the recession but i definitely gotta hear that track and the rest of the album since jeezy seem like he growin and talkin bout different sh*t now. 1
 9 years ago '04        #7
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorJ said:
I'm not a big Jeezy fan...but this sounds like blantant hate. Dude's putting out above average material...dude still sells in this day and age...and dude is trying to get a little more political...and he is collaboing with legends.

If anything, he's winning...
Give him his credit, is all I'm saying.

Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 09:00 AM..
 08-19-2008, 09:17 AM         #8
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Jeezy was talking sh*t about Nas circa hip hop is dead, now he went in on your record and he's a cool dude n*gga Jeezy lost
so u expect them to hate each other forever??? life goes on
 9 years ago '04        #9
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
so u expect them to hate each other forever??? life goes on
Nope i expect these dudes to think before they open their mouth and inserting their foot. sh*t these hip hop n*ggas look wild ignorant, can't even take these guys serious. The only reason Jeezy taking new subject matters is cuase of the hip hop is dead movement, got on the Moni Love show and asked "what hood is Nas from? He aint no gangsta", n*gga Nas is from the biggest Projects in America, and WTF does that have too do with hip hop?

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 09:25 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #10
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4713 4713
mm....that sh1t been squashed like months after Jeezy said what he said.
i cant fucc with Jeezy though. his beats be STR8 banging though
 9 years ago '05        #11
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mysonne said:

n*gga you lost for being some groupie type dude. Why do you f*gs care about dudes so much. You broke n*ggas been LOST.

STOP HATING ON MEN WHEN YOU E THUGS NEVER BEEN OUT THE HOUSE
 9 years ago '04        #12
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 phantom4life said:
Thats whats up! I neva been a big jeezy fan, especially after hearin the remarks he made about nas. but its good to hear any time two n*ggas put the bullshyt behind em and come togetha. thats what this game should be about, unity. i wasn't really checkin for the recession but i definitely gotta hear that track and the rest of the album since jeezy seem like he growin and talkin bout different sh*t now. 1
Honestly...I think Jay had something to do with that beef.
 9 years ago '07        #13
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
holding grudges is a big
 9 years ago '05        #14
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mysonne said:
Nope i expect these dudes to think before they open their mouth and inserting their foot. sh*t these hip hop n*ggas look wild ignorant, can't even take these guys serious. The only reason Jeezy taking new subject matters is cuase of the hip hop is dead movement, got on the Moni Love show and asked "what hood is Nas from? He aint no gangsta", n*gga Nas is from the biggest Projects in America, and WTF does that have too do with hip hop?

TRUE INTERNET HEAD... WHO TAKES YOU SERIOUS. n*gga no one knows you. Your on the side line hating.. Plus what you said is IGNORANT. KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEAN BEFORE SAYING IT DWEEB.
 9 years ago '04        #15
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
n*gga you lost for being some groupie type dude. Why do you f*gs care about dudes so much. You broke n*ggas been LOST.

STOP HATING ON MEN WHEN YOU E THUGS NEVER BEEN OUT THE HOUSE

Stop making up imagine stories about me, you don't know or never met me, you my groupie hoe a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #16
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
TRUE INTERNET HEAD... WHO TAKES YOU SERIOUS. n*gga no one knows you. Your on the side line hating.. Plus what you said is IGNORANT. KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEAN BEFORE SAYING IT DWEEB.
That's right you don't know me, and made up a life, you a geek even posted twice about me, you a hoe and really just want to be my homeboy but i don't blame you, i'm that dude.

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-19-2008 at 09:38 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #17
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 phantom4life said:
So basically you never liked Jeezy because he said something about Nas, BUT now that Nas is on his album your gonna check it out? So whoever doesn't like Nas you don't like them either right?

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 08-19-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 08-19-2008, 12:48 PM         #18
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is da truth fu*k who say he aint the real people n da streets know it and real reconize real
 9 years ago '06        #19
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait to hear that track! :wow:
 08-19-2008, 01:13 PM         #20
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno....its gonna be pretty hard topping "Black President" by Nas...that pac sample made it even greater...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy