Lil Wayne: No Homo, Just a Victim

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2008, 12:17 PM         #61
Kid Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-11-2008, 12:26 PM         #62
Tha Termihator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is str8 comedy
 9 years ago '04        #63
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
so in a nutshell.

birdman is a f*g**t, turnt wayne out, an some how michael jackson is tied with it.
 9 years ago '06        #64
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
"I need it twice I'm nothin' nice when I'm slangin the d*ck
And I like it when you dikin with the whole damn clique

Next time you chillin just kissin ya chick
That funny taste in her mouth might be my d*ck

To the bi*ches in the hood this is where ya find a
d*ck slangin, pickle hangin anaconda"
This is from Mannie Fresh, and he's basically talking about fu*king someone else's woman. Do you think Mannie Fresh is gay?
 8 years ago '04        #65
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,498 | Props total: 19012 19012
I wouldn't dare try to understand them negros from the N.O., they f**k with voodoo down there...

But what about this track?

Did anyone notice that peace sign in that pic where they're kissing? Weird...
 8 years ago '06        #66
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Props for bumping this thread. I remember reading it last year and not being able to breathe for an hour afterwards.
 8 years ago '05        #67
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
opened my eyes bruh....

and now he got that song "always strapped" someone post the picture of wayne on the hood of the cop car with the cop behind him...

and the condoms names are "strapped" right.... too many coincidences i swear...

THUGALICIOUS!
 8 years ago '07        #68
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5304 5304
I forgot all about this thread...
 08-22-2009, 12:02 PM         #69
Cousin Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
opened my eyes bruh....

and now he got that song "always strapped" someone post the picture of wayne on the hood of the cop car with the cop behind him...

and the condoms names are "strapped" right.... too many coincidences i swear...

GANGSTALICIOUS!*

[pic - click to view]

:applause: *fixed

Last edited by Cousin Bang; 08-22-2009 at 03:15 PM..
 08-22-2009, 12:20 PM         #70
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was stupid
 8 years ago '05        #71
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Cantankerous said:
Note: This is quite long, but if you want the truth, read it all.

Every since I was young I've listened to what I call "Dynasty Labels/Cliques," basically labels who've controlled the game at a certain time. Rocafella,Cash Money,Ruff Ryders, 3 Six Mafia, No Limit, etc you get the drift.

The first song that I ever listened to that turned me on to hiptop was 8-Ball: My Homeboys Girlfriend. Ever since then I've been hooked, and always critiqued, and analyzed hiphop from a biased view, or played Devils advocate when speaking.

Being a Psyc Major, and someone who always gives advice, I'm always looking at whats going on, which brings me to Lil Wayne.

Since C2, Wayne d*ck riders have skyrocketed. I too feel his new style, but I've always liked him in CM days. A lot with Wayne has changed since then, and I'll explain why. A very big issue with Wayne is if he is Homo or Not. While I'll want answer a yes or no, I'll say he's confused. Why he is confused, I'll start to Explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^The Moment of Clarity^^^

Lets go Back to 1997 Wayne is about 14

There is no "Damn Right I kissed my Daddy" "Birdman Jr" etc. He's established himself as a heteros3xual.

Now Lets Skip to 1999. Lil Wayne is 16:

Now lets looks at Tha Block his Hot, his debut album. I'll spare the quotes on this album, but I'll point to the songs: Kisha, and Drop it Likes it's Hot.
Again, seeming Heteros3xual. Things are looking good for Wayne, I've yet to suspect anything, until I hear the I Got That Work.

Now it's year 2000, Y2K. Lil Wayne is 17, on his second album. At the Same Time we have the release of Big Tymers: I got that Work.

Lets First Take a look at Lights Out, I'll once again provide some quotes. But I'll point to the songs Break You Off, Grown Man, Act a a.ss. The song that grabbed my attention was "Lil One" which was probably a skipped track to most. This is what caught my ears.

There is no Daddy, Pa, none of that sh*t. Matter of fact, that brings me to my next point:

Let alone there is no Daddy, Birdman JR sh*t. He specifically says, "You Ain't my Pa." This tells me, Baby was trying to a.ssert his dominance over Lil Wayne, but expressed in the song, you can clearly see, Wayne is rejecting Baby's willful force.

Let me remind you, Lil Wayne father was k!lled. Expressed on his first album in "fu*k Tha World" you can hear his pain, and his sorrows for his real father. Thus explaining, these lines in which Baby tries to force his dominance as an older man over him by speaking to him as if he was his very own child.

What disturbs me is What Baby says. I'll bring you to: I Got That Work.

Wayne is 17, a minor, but yet on the hit single song "Number 1 Stunna" I noticed something I didn't like.

Not only does Baby refer to Wayne as his son, he admits to him and Wayne having a house together, and involving in gangbangs. He states he fu*ks women in the a.ss(Not homo, but suspcious) while Wayne fu*ks the twat. Funny how Lil Wayne later in the year denies Birdman as his Father.

So what does this tell me? Baby is being persistent in swaying Wayne to the other side. He's forced him into gangbanging females, and he fu*ks the women in the a.ss. Wayne is reluctant;however, lacking a father figure, clings on to Baby to gain his acceptance, for his has no father figure. Despite that, Wayne is trying to stand on his own as a man.

I myself being made moderator of pr0n, obviously have my own collection. While I find nothing wrong with fu*king a female at the same time for I've done it, I'm not fond with fu*king a chick in the a.ss, while a dude is fu*king her in the twat. That is too close to comfort to a male, in which genitals are touching for me. I'm sure many feel this way.

I suspect Baby is the homos3xual, similar to Michael Jackson. Wayne still a.sserting his heteros3xuality, is fu*king the women in the twat, Birdman fu*ks the a.ss.

It is not until C1, we hear this Birdman JR, Daddy sh*t. I won't even discuss these quotes, you guys know them too well. What I will dicuss is Birdman for a few.

I've always suspected something of Birdman. Here are some quotes:

Song: We Drop It

What is his obsession with fu*king females with his friends. Even BG stated that Birdman tried to do that kissing sh*t with him but he wasnt havin it. In these lyrics he speaks of another man tasting his c*m when he kisses his bi*ch(A Super No Homo), and the description of his d*ck is unneeded, especially when his targeted audience isn't women, it's hood n*ggas.

Again, wtf is his obsession with a.ss fu*king? NO HOMO.

I'm Sorry, but speaking about your friends, and the size of their d*ck? You can't put a no homo on that.

Either this n*gga just drunk some Kool Aid(Red) before the picture or he got on lipstick.

--------------------------

Conclusion: Lil Wayne has been through some sh*t in his life. His father was k!lled at a young age. He was brought into the entertainment industry at a young age. Baby simply took advantage of that. He's Micheal Jacksons BFF. He saw the innoncent, pubescent Lil Wayne, and attacked. He forced Wayne to gangbang females with him, all he does is mention d*cks, and has forced Wayne to kiss him. Wayne needed a male role model, he's cried out in songs about it, and Baby snuck in there, and molested Lil Waynes mind, and now body.

We've been looking at the wrong person, Birdman is the culprit, he is to blame, and should be stopped. He's done this to one of my fav rappers, and it is not right. Lil Wayne is simply confused, and a victim. It's like the boy who is molested when young, and when he gets older is s3xually confused, so he believes he is homos3xual, or engages in slight homos3xual activities. And through his harsh molesting, turns and does the same thing.

We must stop Birdman/Baby. Wayne must realize this n*gga is no good, before Wayne in turns, does this to someone as a result of him being psychologically mindfu*ked by Birdman.

End.

ROFLMAO LMAO -Crying-
 8 years ago '07        #72
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,384 | Props total: 21479 21479
broke the gayness of these n*ggas down and s**t
 8 years ago '05        #73
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
You work for Ghetto Fox News or something?

We all know Wayne ain't homo, a lil suspect, but I chalk it up to him just expressing himself.

I mean, dude is pipin' some of the hottest females in the world right now... Even gettin' two of them pregnant at tha same time. That's some pimp s**t.

Baby, I never liked. I think that fool is a f*g.
 08-22-2009, 01:08 PM         #74
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...im gonna let n*gga in on some real s**t, no speculation...

Im Ronnie Black and I used to be signed to Last Laugh Records. A company ran by C-Major a old school Chicago goon named Patrick White. They managed an all girl group named Endera, and One Chance, who is now signed with Usher.

So Endera used to be signed directly to Cash Money, and so was C-Major (he makes beats). C-Major provided Cash Money upwards of 200 beats, and in the end, they f**ked him over and never paid, so he and Patrick stole their all girl group and retreated back to Chicago.

While they were in NO LA, they noticed REPEATED acts of kissing in public between Wayne and Birdman. Including massages and open room gangbangs with other women and themselves. C-Major has told me FOR A FACT that he knows lil wayne has sucked off Birdman at least twice...

There u have it.
 08-23-2009, 03:08 AM         #75
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classics...
 8 years ago '05        #76
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
ahahahahah
 8 years ago '05        #77
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
lmfao and good read
 8 years ago '05        #78
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I think this is appropriate to bring back, sheds light of his current "pedo" accusations.
 8 years ago '06        #79
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 ICanDoIt said:
Hmm...you know Wayne does bring that little kid with him everywhere now...Lil Chuckee or whatever...really makes you think...

Lmao @ tha cycle repeating itself.
 8 years ago '09        #80
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19349 19349
lmao funny story:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy