Lil Wayne: No Homo, Just a Victim

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2008, 04:15 PM         #41
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy got molested LMAO thats a Bigger L
 08-20-2008, 04:16 PM         #42
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait i was just think Baby Bird Man Owwwwwwww Thats UnWavy
 10-30-2008, 12:11 AM         #43
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should say no homo for being so obsessed with lil wayne....fag
 9 years ago '08        #44
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
good read
 9 years ago '08        #45
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 Cantankerous said:
Note: This is quite long, but if you want the truth, read it all.

Every since I was young I've listened to what I call "Dynasty Labels/Cliques," basically labels who've controlled the game at a certain time. Rocafella,Cash Money,Ruff Ryders, 3 Six Mafia, No Limit, etc you get the drift.

The first song that I ever listened to that turned me on to hiptop was 8-Ball: My Homeboys Girlfriend. Ever since then I've been hooked, and always critiqued, and analyzed hiphop from a biased view, or played Devils advocate when speaking.

Being a Psyc Major, and someone who always gives advice, I'm always looking at whats going on, which brings me to Lil Wayne.

Since C2, Wayne d*ck riders have skyrocketed. I too feel his new style, but I've always liked him in CM days. A lot with Wayne has changed since then, and I'll explain why. A very big issue with Wayne is if he is Homo or Not. While I'll want answer a yes or no, I'll say he's confused. Why he is confused, I'll start to Explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^The Moment of Clarity^^^

Lets go Back to 1997 Wayne is about 14

There is no "Damn Right I kissed my Daddy" "Birdman Jr" etc. He's established himself as a heteros3xual.

Now Lets Skip to 1999. Lil Wayne is 16:

Now lets looks at Tha Block his Hot, his debut album. I'll spare the quotes on this album, but I'll point to the songs: Kisha, and Drop it Likes it's Hot.
Again, seeming Heteros3xual. Things are looking good for Wayne, I've yet to suspect anything, until I hear the I Got That Work.

Now it's year 2000, Y2K. Lil Wayne is 17, on his second album. At the Same Time we have the release of Big Tymers: I got that Work.

Lets First Take a look at Lights Out, I'll once again provide some quotes. But I'll point to the songs Break You Off, Grown Man, Act a a.ss. The song that grabbed my attention was "Lil One" which was probably a skipped track to most. This is what caught my ears.

There is no Daddy, Pa, none of that sh*t. Matter of fact, that brings me to my next point:

Let alone there is no Daddy, Birdman JR sh*t. He specifically says, "You Ain't my Pa." This tells me, Baby was trying to a.ssert his dominance over Lil Wayne, but expressed in the song, you can clearly see, Wayne is rejecting Baby's willful force.

Let me remind you, Lil Wayne father was k!lled. Expressed on his first album in "fu*k Tha World" you can hear his pain, and his sorrows for his real father. Thus explaining, these lines in which Baby tries to force his dominance as an older man over him by speaking to him as if he was his very own child.

What disturbs me is What Baby says. I'll bring you to: I Got That Work.

Wayne is 17, a minor, but yet on the hit single song "Number 1 Stunna" I noticed something I didn't like.

Not only does Baby refer to Wayne as his son, he admits to him and Wayne having a house together, and involving in gangbangs. He states he fu*ks women in the a.ss(Not homo, but suspcious) while Wayne fu*ks the twat. Funny how Lil Wayne later in the year denies Birdman as his Father.

So what does this tell me? Baby is being persistent in swaying Wayne to the other side. He's forced him into gangbanging females, and he fu*ks the women in the a.ss. Wayne is reluctant;however, lacking a father figure, clings on to Baby to gain his acceptance, for his has no father figure. Despite that, Wayne is trying to stand on his own as a man.

I myself being made moderator of pr0n, obviously have my own collection. While I find nothing wrong with fu*king a female at the same time for I've done it, I'm not fond with fu*king a chick in the a.ss, while a dude is fu*king her in the twat. That is too close to comfort to a male, in which genitals are touching for me. I'm sure many feel this way.

I suspect Baby is the homos3xual, similar to Michael Jackson. Wayne still a.sserting his heteros3xuality, is fu*king the women in the twat, Birdman fu*ks the a.ss.

It is not until C1, we hear this Birdman JR, Daddy sh*t. I won't even discuss these quotes, you guys know them too well. What I will dicuss is Birdman for a few.

I've always suspected something of Birdman. Here are some quotes:

Song: We Drop It

What is his obsession with fu*king females with his friends. Even BG stated that Birdman tried to do that kissing sh*t with him but he wasnt havin it. In these lyrics he speaks of another man tasting his c*m when he kisses his bi*ch(A Super No Homo), and the description of his d*ck is unneeded, especially when his targeted audience isn't women, it's hood n*ggas.

Again, wtf is his obsession with a.ss fu*king? NO HOMO.

I'm Sorry, but speaking about your friends, and the size of their d*ck? You can't put a no homo on that.

Either this n*gga just drunk some Kool Aid(Red) before the picture or he got on lipstick.

--------------------------

Conclusion: Lil Wayne has been through some sh*t in his life. His father was k!lled at a young age. He was brought into the entertainment industry at a young age. Baby simply took advantage of that. He's Micheal Jacksons BFF. He saw the innoncent, pubescent Lil Wayne, and attacked. He forced Wayne to gangbang females with him, all he does is mention d*cks, and has forced Wayne to kiss him. Wayne needed a male role model, he's cried out in songs about it, and Baby snuck in there, and molested Lil Waynes mind, and now body.

We've been looking at the wrong person, Birdman is the culprit, he is to blame, and should be stopped. He's done this to one of my fav rappers, and it is not right. Lil Wayne is simply confused, and a victim. It's like the boy who is molested when young, and when he gets older is s3xually confused, so he believes he is homos3xual, or engages in slight homos3xual activities. And through his harsh molesting, turns and does the same thing.

We must stop Birdman/Baby. Wayne must realize this n*gga is no good, before Wayne in turns, does this to someone as a result of him being psychologically mindfu*ked by Birdman.

End.
You made a very good thread, you made valid points, provided links and quotes , so props for that. But well have to agree to disagree,

on father like son , the song stuntin like my daddy wayne says
"when I was 16 I bought my first mercedez benz, I must of fu*ked a thousand bi*ches and they girlfriends".
He has a daughter, hes been married, and hes currently living with Nivea...
Anyways props for the good thread my dogg, we need more decent posters like you homie.
 9 years ago '08        #46
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
Honestly though , if I was gay, I wouldn't sleep with my dad, thats fu*ked up. I'm straight and I don't sleep with my mom. No what i'm saying?
 9 years ago '06        #47
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LMAO!!!! this was a funny a.ss read . classic post
 9 years ago '06        #48
lolo702 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
good post son
 9 years ago '05        #49
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
im not reading all that sh*t. That n*gga gay. theres no justification, matter fact, n*gga you gay for trying to.

Edit: after reading some peoples responses, i read little bit and take the last part about u back but lil wayne is still a f*g tho.

Last edited by Toy Solja; 10-30-2008 at 02:12 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 9ine said:
U need to release this to the mainstream media.

Great analysis...people need to stop hatin kuz they are Wayne fans and realize what the reality is. U can still be a fan and know what makes sense and not be blind because of it. Nobody woulda ever guessed Wayne's public image would be how it is today when The Block is Hot was released. sh*t...prolly not even Wayne himself. Confused is the best word to describe the aforementioned behavior of these cats.
Cosign. Imma Wayne fan, and even I can admit that this n*gga is strange. First it was the kiss, then it was the drugs, the rockstar sh*t, and now the lip ring. The boy is strange. I even saw Baby and Wayne kiss on Rap City on one of the episodes back when I was in like 8th grade (Im 19 now btw). That was years before the pic came out. But I guess not alotta people saw that Rap City sh*t but I swear on everything that I peeped that sh*t and Im 100% sure that they gave eachother pound and kissed on the show. Its like every day these n*ggas get stranger and stranger. But if Wayne really is gay, I dont let that sh*t stop me from listening cuz theres nothing I can do bout him being gay. As a fan, theres nothing I can do to make Wayne "un-gay" so I try not to worry bout it and just listen to the music.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 10-30-2008 at 11:49 AM..
 10-30-2008, 12:46 PM         #51
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i figured baby was gay long time ago cause he stayed saying suspect sh*t

wayne's persona has took so many changes

at first he was the shirtless, braided up kid who use to do them dope soundeffects in his raps . he had great song concepts, and depth for a 14, 15,16 yr old.his flow was more upbeat and energetic. Lights Out is when he really became deep, and his lyrical ability really shined, 500 degrees is when he became confused and stated fu*king with drugs, and he tried using a different style and he flopped for it

Carter 1 was the last time we got vintage wayne cause "bring' it back" was like a throw back to "The block is hot"

which brings me back to baby,

with the exeption of Juvie, heseems to have this pattern of hooking young n*ggas on that good dope at an early age and fu*king them out of their money

B.G.- been CMB pretty much since the beginning, like the Kilo G and magnolia shorty days, Baby intorduced him to heroin around 12 and he had been struggling with drug all the way up intil he finally left CMR and got rehab with the help of his mom who helped him start Chopper city records. this was baby's 1st experiement

Turk- "baby told me work was better than treating ya nose"- Bling bling

wayne- well, just look at him now,

Juvie was just a n*gga around the way who got signed and took them to mainstream levels. he didint know them b4 gettin signed, and was the smartest one out the group cause he kept a clean nose

Mannie is the savior tho
 9 years ago '06        #52
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 9 years ago '08        #53
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
too much time on your hands to be analyzing a n*gga.
^ what he said.
 9 years ago '08        #54
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 4873 4873
Hell nah i remember listen to number 1 stunner a few months ago i was like wtf baby said i like to fu*k em in the has why weezy beat up the pus*y i called my n*gga was like brah birdman is gay as fu*k!
 9 years ago '05        #55
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
lol well we know your education is legit. u are now free to use your degree to the fullest lol.
 9 years ago '05        #56
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656

[pic - click to view]

picture k!lled it
 9 years ago '04        #57
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 stacks050 said:
that baby video proves your right

Yeah, that sh*ts the smoking gun....Only a f*g would be calling dudes up for a b00ty contest...
 9 years ago '07        #58
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
heh, you could be reaching but also seems like birdman might be homo; Does he even have a wifey?
 9 years ago '04        #59
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1147 1147
I'm Sorry, but speaking about your friends, and the size of their d*ck? You can't put a no homo on that.

*diiiiiiies laughing*

that "over"-analysis of lil' wayne's "homo" s3xuality is the funniest sh*t i ever read.

Last edited by Hardkore; 11-11-2008 at 10:28 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #60
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy