Lil Wayne: No Homo, Just a Victim

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
6663 pageviews
89 comments

OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
Lil Wayne: No Homo, Just a Victim

Note: This is quite long, but if you want the truth, read it all.

Every since I was young I've listened to what I call "Dynasty Labels/Cliques," basically labels who've controlled the game at a certain time. Rocafella,Cash Money,Ruff Ryders, 3 Six Mafia, No Limit, etc you get the drift.

The first song that I ever listened to that turned me on to hiptop was 8-Ball: My Homeboys Girlfriend. Ever since then I've been hooked, and always critiqued, and analyzed hiphop from a biased view, or played Devils advocate when speaking.

Being a Psyc Major, and someone who always gives advice, I'm always looking at whats going on, which brings me to Lil Wayne.

Since C2, Wayne d*ck riders have skyrocketed. I too feel his new style, but I've always liked him in CM days. A lot with Wayne has changed since then, and I'll explain why. A very big issue with Wayne is if he is Homo or Not. While I'll want answer a yes or no, I'll say he's confused. image Why he is confused, I'll start to Explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^The Moment of Clarity^^^

Lets go Back to 1997 Wayne is about 14

Album: Hotboys-Get It How U Live.
Song: On Fire

Wayne "Say ?...what kinda n*gga make his tramp stay in line
and can bruise your lil' twat at the uh, same time?"

There is no "Damn Right I kissed my Daddy" "Birdman Jr" etc. He's established himself as a heteros3xual.

Now Lets Skip to 1999. Lil Wayne is 16:
Album: HotBoys: Guerilla Warefare.
Song:We On Fire

"Look, what kinda n*gga take a broad in the Benz to eat
Later on if he don't hit she going home on feet"
Album: HotBoys: Guerilla Warefare.
Song:I need a Hot Girl

"She a doggy wit it
She could wobbledee then she know how to money wit it
Open her legs and squeeze a n*gga like she want me in it
Now turn around and back it up
Then throw it at a n*gga til I say "Ooh that's enough""
Now lets looks at Tha Block his Hot, his debut album. I'll spare the quotes on this album, but I'll point to the songs: Kisha, and Drop it Likes it's Hot.
Again, seeming Heteros3xual. Things are looking good for Wayne, I've yet to suspect anything, until I hear the I Got That Work.

Now it's year 2000, Y2K. Lil Wayne is 17, on his second album. At the Same Time we have the release of Big Tymers: I got that Work.

Lets First Take a look at Lights Out, I'll once again provide some quotes. But I'll point to the songs Break You Off, Grown Man, Act a a.ss. The song that grabbed my attention was "Lil One" which was probably a skipped track to most. This is what caught my ears.

"[Wayne] What, what's happening with you big dog?"
There is no Daddy, Pa, none of that sh*t. Matter of fact, that brings me to my next point:

[Baby] Get your a.ss in this car
[Wayne] Unlock the door
[Baby] Its unlocked
[Wayne] Don't holla at me, You ain't my pa
Let alone there is no Daddy, Birdman JR sh*t. He specifically says, "You Ain't my Pa." This tells me, Baby was trying to a.ssert his dominance over Lil Wayne, but expressed in the song, you can clearly see, Wayne is rejecting Baby's willful force.

Let me remind you, Lil Wayne father was k!lled. Expressed on his first album in "fu*k Tha World" you can hear his pain, and his sorrows for his real father. Thus explaining, these lines in which Baby tries to force his dominance as an older man over him by speaking to him as if he was his very own child.

What disturbs me is What Baby says. I'll bring you to: I Got That Work.

Wayne is 17, a minor, but yet on the hit single song "Number 1 Stunna" I noticed something I didn't like.
Me and my son, Wheezy, got a house by the water
I'll be fu*kin' bad bi*ches (bad bi*ches, bad bi*ches)
[Lil' Wayne]
I be hittin' they daughters
[Baby]
I like my d*ck sucked fast
[Lil' Wayne]
I like to play with them rookies
[Baby]
I like to fu*k 'em in they a.ss while he beat up the pus*y
Not only does Baby refer to Wayne as his son, he admits to him and Wayne having a house together, and involving in gangbangs. He states he fu*ks women in the a.ss(Not homo, but suspcious) while Wayne fu*ks the twat. Funny how Lil Wayne later in the year denies Birdman as his Father.

So what does this tell me? Baby is being persistent in swaying Wayne to the other side. He's forced him into gangbanging females, and he fu*ks the women in the a.ss. Wayne is reluctant;however, lacking a father figure, clings on to Baby to gain his acceptance, for his has no father figure. Despite that, Wayne is trying to stand on his own as a man.

I myself being made moderator of pr0n, obviously have my own collection. While I find nothing wrong with fu*king a female at the same time for I've done it, I'm not fond with fu*king a chick in the a.ss, while a dude is fu*king her in the twat. That is too close to comfort to a male, in which genitals are touching for me. I'm sure many feel this way.

I suspect Baby is the homos3xual, similar to Michael Jackson. Wayne still a.sserting his heteros3xuality, is fu*king the women in the twat, Birdman fu*ks the a.ss.

It is not until C1, we hear this Birdman JR, Daddy sh*t. I won't even discuss these quotes, you guys know them too well. What I will dicuss is Birdman for a few.

I've always suspected something of Birdman. Here are some quotes:

Song: On The Rocks
"Cuz I came in this bi*ch
with my d*ck in my hand"
Song:Numba 1 Stunna
"I like to fu*k 'em in they a.ss while he beat up the pus*y"
Song: We Drop It
"I need it twice I'm nothin' nice when I'm slangin the d*ck
And I like it when you dikin with the whole damn clique

Next time you chillin just kissin ya chick
That funny taste in her mouth might be my d*ck

To the bi*ches in the hood this is where ya find a
d*ck slangin, pickle hangin anaconda"
What is his obsession with fu*king females with his friends. Even BG stated that Birdman tried to do that kissing sh*t with him but he wasnt havin it. In these lyrics he speaks of another man tasting his c*m when he kisses his bi*ch(A Super No Homo), and the description of his d*ck is unneeded, especially when his targeted audience isn't women, it's hood n*ggas.

Song: Aint' Worried Bout sh*t
"Suck a n*gga d*ck a die n*gga"
Song: No No
"[Baby] If a n*gga ain't fu*kin' his bi*ch from the back
[Wayne] They be like no, n-no, n-n-uh-no he didn't"
Again, wtf is his obsession with a.ss fu*king? NO HOMO.

Song: Big
"Big everything round here, Big d*cks"
I'm Sorry, but speaking about your friends, and the size of their d*ck? You can't put a no homo on that.

Either this n*gga just drunk some Kool Aid(Red) before the picture or he got on lipstick.

--------------------------

Conclusion: Lil Wayne has been through some sh*t in his life. His father was k!lled at a young age. He was brought into the entertainment industry at a young age. Baby simply took advantage of that. He's Micheal Jacksons BFF. He saw the innoncent, pubescent Lil Wayne, and attacked. He forced Wayne to gangbang females with him, all he does is mention d*cks, and has forced Wayne to kiss him. Wayne needed a male role model, he's cried out in songs about it, and Baby snuck in there, and molested Lil Waynes mind, and now body.

We've been looking at the wrong person, Birdman is the culprit, he is to blame, and should be stopped. He's done this to one of my fav rappers, and it is not right. Lil Wayne is simply confused, and a victim. It's like the boy who is molested when young, and when he gets older is s3xually confused, so he believes he is homos3xual, or engages in slight homos3xual activities. And through his harsh molesting, turns and does the same thing.

We must stop Birdman/Baby. Wayne must realize this n*gga is no good, before Wayne in turns, does this to someone as a result of him being psychologically mindfu*ked by Birdman.

End.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-14-2016 at 04:54 AM..
ReelCeasar gave props

Kevin Spacey slapped this ish

89 comments for "Lil Wayne: No Homo, Just a Victim"

9 years ago '04        #2
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
good writing hella funny but it could be true.
 9 years ago '08        #3
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
this jus blew my mind
NO HOMO
 08-18-2008, 01:18 AM         #4
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
 9 years ago '04        #5
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3139 3139
too much time on your hands to be analyzing a n*gga.
 08-18-2008, 01:51 AM         #6
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good analysis, cuz isn't baby behind messing up a couple of wayne's relationships? Example, Nivea...
 9 years ago '06        #7
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Damn dawg I think U ova analyzing da sitcho.

1. Rabbit isn't Wayne's biological father either(he's still living)
2. Gizzle, Turk & Wayne all looked up 2 Baby & Slim like father figures.
3. As far as s3xuality I can't speak on dat bcuz I wasn't around them like dat. People just speculating on da situation outside look'n in.
4. As far as da kiss, Y them n*ggas wait until they left to start diss'n them n*ggas lifestyle(Young Buck & Gillie). If they really dis-approved & was real n*ggas they would have taken a stand then instead of be'n fake along 4 da ride.
 9 years ago '05        #8
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,775 | Props total: 7318 7318
good read my nig lol
 9 years ago '08        #9
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
5 stars

and the only reason I give you this is because 4 days after the kiss pic came out me and my G already made up our mind that baby is a molester no shade towards him but come on it's obvious I knew that with out even breaking down they lines but you just added fuel the fire

but good looking..
 9 years ago '04        #10
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Good read, is hilarious, but I don't think any of them are homo lol
 9 years ago '04        #11
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 399 399
Great thread. LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #12
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
..... Overdoing the hate thang
 9 years ago '05        #13
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
U need to release this to the mainstream media.

Great analysis...people need to stop hatin kuz they are Wayne fans and realize what the reality is. U can still be a fan and know what makes sense and not be blind because of it. Nobody woulda ever guessed Wayne's public image would be how it is today when The Block is Hot was released. sh*t...prolly not even Wayne himself. Confused is the best word to describe the aforementioned behavior of these cats.
 9 years ago '07        #14
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
bravo ... :applause: that sh*t was HILARIOUS
 9 years ago '06        #15
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 5485 5485
nice analysis
 9 years ago '06        #16
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
Hmm...you know Wayne does bring that little kid with him everywhere now...Lil Chuckee or whatever...really makes you think...
 9 years ago '08        #17
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space

[pic - click to view]

08-18-2008, 12:31 PM         #18
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ LOL. First of all is that a real google ad? LoL. Dude does look like a sweet Baby.
 9 years ago '08        #19
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Candle said:
^ LOL. First of all is that a real google ad? LoL. Dude does look like a sweet Baby.
that sh*ts real
 9 years ago '07        #20
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

Why You Got that Add?

Last edited by neeko21; 08-18-2008 at 12:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago