[Official] Young Jeezy - The Recession/Young Jeezy On Pace To Sell 250k

most viewed right now
 159
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

BETTER VERSE
JEEZY 4 50.00%
BOOSIE 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
This sh*t is fu*king awesome.
@ awesome

you lost
 08-26-2008, 07:27 PM         #162
sappy01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got a tracklist with produced each song?
 9 years ago '06        #163
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
It's Really Not That Hoooooottttttt Like Everyone Is Sayin' ..All Jeezy Doin' Is Sayin Tha Same Ol Shiit But In A Different Way...Point Blank! Whutz Soo Hot Bout That? Nice Beat Selection Thatta Bout It...IMO
 9 years ago '07        #164
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
This sh*t is fu*king awesome.
it hurts to hear you say something positive... naw just playing but i havent listened to it yet... about to in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 minute :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #165
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
who dat >>>>>>>>>>>> get allot by FAR ...
 9 years ago '05        #166
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
not a bad album just not what I expected..

give it a 6/10.. 3 mics.. etc.. whatever you want to call it, I found some tracks skippable and thats a new experience with jeezy cause I really don't feel like skipping a whole lot on the first two.

You know, sometimes you want an artist to step out of their lane and come with something new and inovative,.. then sometimes theres rappers that take that inititive and do so and you just aint feelin it. This is that case. Then some of the beats are just weird and over produced.

not a bad album though even the skipable tracks may be tolerable in some situations. but I think a rating of 3 mics is a pretty fair rating for a first time through, though im sure if I gave it the driving test I may be feelin it more.
 08-26-2008, 07:47 PM         #167
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Circulate beat is redic.
 08-26-2008, 07:48 PM         #168
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
sh*t is horrible... what the fu*k are you guys listening to?
Not Big L(ost) biscuit eating a.ss, that's for sure.
 9 years ago '07        #169
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 benadreal said:
not a bad album just not what I expected..

give it a 6/10.. 3 mics.. etc.. whatever you want to call it, I found some tracks skippable and thats a new experience with jeezy cause I really don't feel like skipping a whole lot on the first two.

You know, sometimes you want an artist to step out of their lane and come with something new and inovative,.. then sometimes theres rappers that take that inititive and do so and you just aint feelin it. This is that case. Then some of the beats are just weird and over produced.

not a bad album though even the skipable tracks may be tolerable in some situations. but I think a rating of 3 mics is a pretty fair rating for a first time through, though im sure if I gave it the driving test I may be feelin it more.
i agree w/ you 100%... but ill give it a 3.5... jeezy is repetitive as hell... the beats on the 2nd half of the album are good ill admit that though...
 9 years ago '06        #170
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 thehogue... said:
who dat >>>>>>>>>>>> get allot by FAR ...
no...
 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM         #171
dazt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Not Big L(ost) biscuit eating a.ss, that's for sure.
what the fu*k? :smh2:
 9 years ago '06        #172
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
It's Really Not That Hoooooottttttt Like Everyone Is Sayin' ..All Jeezy Doin' Is Sayin Tha Same Ol Shiit But In A Different Way...Point Blank! Whutz Soo Hot Bout That? Nice Beat Selection Thatta Bout It...IMO
umm ppl dont cop jeezy for lyracism
 9 years ago '06        #173
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
Where tha fukk are yall from and what are listenin to? The first ten songs on this are fukkkin ridiculous, not to mention the last 3, and everything in between isn't no slack s*it. Yall boys must need some Joe Buddens in your life, anyone with a good hear hears powerful music with this one.
 9 years ago '06        #174
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
production wise the inspiration sh*ts all over this, but then again the inspiration is one of the best produced albums ever i think.
 08-26-2008, 07:55 PM         #175
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"22 inches like Hulk Hogan's arms"-Nas Lost.


[pic - click to view]



:dancingcool:


Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 08-26-2008 at 07:57 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #176
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 28 Gramz said:
Where tha fukk are yall from and what are listenin to? The first ten songs on this are fukkkin ridiculous, not to mention the last 3, and everything in between isn't no slack s*it. Yall boys must need some Joe Buddens in your life, anyone with a good hear hears powerful music with this one.
2nd half of the album.... WAYYYY better than the 1st half... you cant deny it...
 9 years ago '07        #177
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SHootar said:
no...
yes get allot sounds like he did it already... who dat is better... i bet if you made a poll who dat would win out...
 9 years ago '06        #178
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 thehogue... said:
yes get allot sounds like he did it already... who dat is better... i bet if you made a poll who dat would win out...
who dat will get no replay from me, aint even feelin it at all. plus it kinda sounds like his joint J.E.E.Z.Y.
 9 years ago '06        #179
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 SHootar said:
production wise the inspiration sh*ts all over this, but then again the inspiration is one of the best produced albums ever i think.
This is better beatwise and lyrically.
 9 years ago '06        #180
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 thehogue... said:
2nd half of the album.... WAYYYY better than the 1st half... you cant deny it...
There's not one beat in the second half that is on the level of By The Way,What They Want, or Who Dat
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy