[Official] Young Jeezy - The Recession/Young Jeezy On Pace To Sell 250k

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

BETTER VERSE
JEEZY 4 50.00%
BOOSIE 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-23-2008, 09:43 PM         #81
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
crazy world is 3/5... put on is 3.9... my president is black is a 3.7 b/c of nas

the album is gonna be wack... only thing saving the album is the features and the bass... ima be honest... and i like jeezy...

smh @ fools saying that NAS-UNTITLED is anything less than classic... i dont care if the 1st single didnt make the album... the UNTITLED+BONUS TRACKS >>>>>> ANY ALBUM THIS YEAR..

jeezy's lyrics are fu*king horrible... and the only thing saving him is a hot beat and a hot hook... and crazy world and my president... dont have great hooks.... LAX,Untitled and Carter III are gonna sh*t all over this album

yall people on bx really fiend HARD for upcoming albums, to the extent that jeezy's albums are classics? rotfl...
that nas sh*t is wack get off his pus*y
 9 years ago '06        #82
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Maroon_Tiger said:
crazy world is 3/5... put on is 3.9... my president is black is a 3.7 b/c of nas

the album is gonna be wack... only thing saving the album is the features and the bass... ima be honest... and i like jeezy...

smh @ fools saying that NAS-UNTITLED is anything less than classic... i dont care if the 1st single didnt make the album... the UNTITLED+BONUS TRACKS >>>>>> ANY ALBUM THIS YEAR..

jeezy's lyrics are fu*king horrible... and the only thing saving him is a hot beat and a hot hook... and crazy world and my president... dont have great hooks.... LAX,Untitled and Carter III are gonna sh*t all over this album

yall people on bx really fiend HARD for upcoming albums, to the extent that jeezy's albums are classics? rotfl...
sun untitled is not a classic... u sleepin on jeezy... i aint sayin his sh*t a classic yet but he got hot tracks so far... crazy world is 3.5 maybe but the other tracks hot
 9 years ago '06        #83
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Maroon_Tiger said:

wow... you are so blind, i am here to guide you. try to pay attention

nas has a classic or two but untitled aint one of them. im not gonna put it down myself but the sales and overall buzz/media the album did speaks for itself. a classic is undeniable by all, and the verdict isn't unanimous on this one.

dont say you like jeezy and then say his lyrics are horrible. hypocritical statement. and if you think his lyrics are horrible then you dont get his ad-libs and real meanings behind what hes saying, which means you dont really have a reason to be listening in the first place..

all in all, jeezy is back on his game with the recession.. from what i've heard so far its going to be right up there with wayne for album of the year. "i don't know you" and "don't do it" are just sick... sick sick sick.. "amazin," "crazy world" and "word play" are solid tracks, better than anything on his last album. i cant wait for the album.

you didnt mention paper trail for the list that will "sh*t all over the recession" did you simply forget it or do you think its not going to be good?
 9 years ago '06        #84
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
so "don't know you" isn't on the album? if not im highly surprised.. sh*ts out cold

countin down the days.. hours.. however long it will be... this is gonna be hotter than game's and t.i.'s im calling it
 08-24-2008, 01:30 AM         #85
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Jeezy has potential to be the album of the year. If the singles that leaked are any indication (Vacation, Crazy World, My President is Black), then this album is gonna be FFIIRREE!!!!!!

Will be coppin day 1 of release.
 9 years ago '06        #86
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Leak, motherfu*ker!
 9 years ago '05        #87
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Comic Book Guy said:
wow... you are so blind, i am here to guide you. try to pay attention

nas has a classic or two but untitled aint one of them. im not gonna put it down myself but the sales and overall buzz/media the album did speaks for itself. a classic is undeniable by all, and the verdict isn't unanimous on this one.

dont say you like jeezy and then say his lyrics are horrible. hypocritical statement. and if you think his lyrics are horrible then you dont get his ad-libs and real meanings behind what hes saying, which means you dont really have a reason to be listening in the first place..

all in all, jeezy is back on his game with the recession.. from what i've heard so far its going to be right up there with wayne for album of the year. "i don't know you" and "don't do it" are just sick... sick sick sick.. "amazin," "crazy world" and "word play" are solid tracks, better than anything on his last album. i cant wait for the album.

you didnt mention paper trail for the list that will "sh*t all over the recession" did you simply forget it or do you think its not going to be good?
lol @ Wayne having album of the year. Are you retarded?

Nas has 1 or 2 classics? Illmatic, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes and IWW are classics. Untitled is a great album, and we'll see if it ever becomes a 'classic'.
I like Jeezy, but you're stupid.

DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
that nas sh*t is wack get off his pus*y
LAX > C3. Get mad.
 08-24-2008, 07:47 AM         #88
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LAX is not hotter than C3...lets be 4 real people.
 9 years ago '05        #89
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
LAX was mediocre.

I already played out CIII

So leak the dam Jeezy
 9 years ago '07        #90
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5486 5486
its probly gonna leak tomorrow or Tuesday
 9 years ago '05        #91
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i just cant believe people believe the carter 3 is one of the best albums of 2008

Royce Da 5'9 sh*t that came out ,untitled,raw footage,LAX,the recession (jus off the songs that have leaked)> c3

cant wait for the recession to leak

the dont do it beat is recycled like sh*t

what was jeezy thinkin
 9 years ago '05        #92
space
space
Yeah. Dont Do It sounds just like Freeway's Dont Do It & countless other beats with that sample i know 2 people around my crib who sampled that shyt too.

Oh yes.... The Recession will blow CIII outta the water W/O a doubt.

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 08-24-2008 at 09:19 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #93
space
space
"Circulate (Prod. By Don Cannon)" has hit The Jukebox
 08-24-2008, 10:06 PM         #94
oski369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the fu*k is this dropping and y r people judging it be4 the whole thing drops
 9 years ago '05        #95
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
Shawty Redd prod. with Jeezy = a hit record .... they should pay him his money like T.I. had to for DJ Toomp ....
 9 years ago '05        #96
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 oski369 said:
when the fu*k is this dropping and y r people judging it be4 the whole thing drops
There's already like 8 songs leaked off of it...

I've been trying not to listen to any of the songs more than once or twice, so that the album can be a lil more fresh when it leaks, but so far everything I've heard (except maybe Vacation, but only listened once) is CRAZY!! I've never been a fan of Jeezy in the past... I never listened to hs first album, I downloaded his second album for the fu*k of it, and ended up giving it quite a few spins, but I still didn't really respect him as a rapper, but now... Damn this dude just keeps dropping heat...
 08-25-2008, 12:33 AM         #97
oski369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea word i no mad trax r out but as I did with LAX im not listening to nything but put on until the album drops
 9 years ago '06        #98
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
sh*t IS GONNA BE THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR... THIS YEAR WAS WHACK.
 9 years ago '05        #99
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 2830 2830
lax was sh*t
this will be to.
 9 years ago '06        #100
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Okay today's the day. It must be. I can feel it....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago