[Official] Young Jeezy - The Recession/Young Jeezy On Pace To Sell 250k

most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

BETTER VERSE
JEEZY 4 50.00%
BOOSIE 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
diVERSEity 
space
avatar space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
@ the haters

101 was a southern classic.

102 was decent, had some bangers on it.

Now 8 tracks from The Recession have leaked and all of them are nice. I don't like throwing the word "classic" around especially not before an album even drops, but I have a feeling that this is gonna be a dope CD.
 08-23-2008, 10:29 AM         #62
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
honestly, jeezy had some of the worst lyrics possible for a highly-anticipated album on "PUT ON"

and im not thrilled at his other songs... maybe they'll grow on me... put on is not impressing me besides the beat and kanye/jay-z
If you tryin to weigh Jeezy against lyricists like east coast rappers, dudes like Ludacris, Bun B, Chamillionare, sh*t like that, then n*gga u already don't know what you're talking about.
 08-23-2008, 10:34 AM         #63
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
What does his album being good have to do with Nas?

Anyway, that My President is black song surprised me... It's actually dope... I like how Jeezy can put a hood spin on a political based song... Not everybody can do that...

As far as the album being classic, I'll need to actually hear the album...
Listen to Crazy World, I felt Jeezy all the way. The hood gonna feel this album. May not be a backpacker classic like Illmatic or RD, but I know the hood gonna love this.
 9 years ago '04        #64
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6459 6459
making threads about albums that havent leaked yet= not a good look
 08-23-2008, 11:00 AM         #65
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its gonna be fire
 08-23-2008, 11:18 AM         #66
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t going to be a classic, bottom line.

n*ggas was already giving untitled classic props before it dropped, now that n*ggas doing the same thing with Recession, n*ggas copping out with this "the word classic, is being over used" bullsh*t. The word been overused, but that's everybody's fault. n*ggas want to call albums THEY like classics, but hate when another n*gga do the same thing. NY n*ggas especially, is guilty of this. They been raping the word classic for about 16 years now.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '04        #67
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i already got it
 08-23-2008, 12:25 PM         #68
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
i already got it

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
sh*t going to be a classic, bottom line.

n*ggas was already giving untitled classic props before it dropped, now that n*ggas doing the same thing with Recession, n*ggas copping out with this "the word classic, is being over used" bullsh*t. The word been overused, but that's everybody's fault. n*ggas want to call albums THEY like classics, but hate when another n*gga do the same thing. NY n*ggas especially, is guilty of this. They been raping the word classic for about 16 years now.

Nas lost.
I remember Yayo said his CD was gon be as good as GRODT
 08-23-2008, 12:26 PM         #70
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I remember Yayo said his CD was gon be as good as GRODT
 08-23-2008, 01:18 PM         #71
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the recession is just an HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM... that doesnt mean its classic... BLUEPRINT 2 was highly anticipated, and its nowhere near a classic...

the recession is not going to be anywhere near "anywhere near a classic"


AND YOUR CLAIM ABOUT NAS-UNTITLED GETTING A "CLASSIC" before it dropped holds no weight... he already had 1-2 hot songs{be a zzzzzz too and hero..} and he dropped that zzzzzz tape... jeezy doesnt have one hot verse on the recession thus far, that i've heard... MAYBE the my president is black is decent.. but the hook sucks
Every thing the n*gga Jeezy has dropped off this CD, has been fire, everything. He has dropped about 7 hot joints, so it's not out the realm of possibility to believe it's going to be a classic. Nas dropped that n*gga Hatred/Be A n*gga video, and n*ggas gave the album classic status, once Hero came out, they had already up in their mind Untitled was the best album of the year. n*gga Hatred/Be n*gga didn't even make the official album, Hero, Testify, and Queens Get The Money ended up being the only songs on the album worth a sh*t, but since n*gga had already put their foot in their mouth, they had to run with the "Untitled is a classic" bullsh*t, instead of being realistic and saying it was a ok album, which is really what it was.

Jeezy has dropped about 7 awesome tracks. So why shouldn't n*ggas give him the same praise before his album drops, that Nas got before Untitled dropped? It's some double standard sh*t going on.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '05        #72
K. Fraze 
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Shawty Redd claimed Jeezys lawyers werent paying him his proper due so he wont do near as much sh*t for jeezy as he did on TM101. Hahaha he said Jeezys lawyers were bad people but wouldnt say a bad thing about jeezy.

Redd full of sh*t, this n*gga said jeezy stole his style n that slick pulla write jeezy's sh*t...
 9 years ago '04        #73
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
man this sh*t sounds weak from the tracks that leaked, besides put on and crazy world this sh*t is terrible so far
 08-23-2008, 02:30 PM         #74
dj.ock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCool said:
Lyrically jeezy>>>>game

Game never spit a hot verse in my opinion
your sick man, Game got lines for days.

He has at least 10 classic tracks already and that is alot compared to n*ggas in the game now
 9 years ago '08        #75
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 MainEv3nt said:
i already got it
yo you fa real ese?
 9 years ago '06        #76
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
Unless Jay shows his azz on BP3 this will no doubt be the album of the year, all 6 songs I've heard have been crazy as hell.

Put On
Crazy World
Dont Know You
Amazin
Vacation
Dont Do It
Word Play

Who's fukkin with him right now?
 9 years ago '05        #77
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Every thing the n*gga Jeezy has dropped off this CD, has been fire, everything. He has dropped about 7 hot joints, so it's not out the realm of possibility to believe it's going to be a classic. Nas dropped that n*gga Hatred/Be A n*gga video, and n*ggas gave the album classic status, once Hero came out, they had already up in their mind Untitled was the best album of the year. n*gga Hatred/Be n*gga didn't even make the official album, Hero, Testify, and Queens Get The Money ended up being the only songs on the album worth a sh*t, but since n*gga had already put their foot in their mouth, they had to run with the "Untitled is a classic" bullsh*t, instead of being realistic and saying it was a ok album, which is really what it was.
Jeezy has dropped about 7 awesome tracks. So why shouldn't n*ggas give him the same praise before his album drops, that Nas got before Untitled dropped? It's some double standard sh*t going on.

Nas lost.

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #78
2pacalypse96 
space
avatar space
space
$288 | Props total: 10 10
I agree all of the leaked songs have been fire...when is this sh*t suppose 2 leak



Jay lost.
 9 years ago '04        #79
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 ByrdManJR. said:
yo you fa real ese?
yes..
 9 years ago '07        #80
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 5474 5474
album ain't even out yet
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy