Paid In Full>>>>Scarface

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 Styl3s said:
DAMN I HATE PAID IN FULL..DAMMIT...I WISH PAID IN FULL WAS NEVER CREATED UUGGGGHH FUKK PAID IN FULL
[Maino's Voice]HI HATERS...[/Maino's Voice]
 9 years ago '08        #22
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Styl3s said:
you do know its just BASED on a true story and more then likely 1% of the movie actually happened right?
at 1%
the whole movie was fact minus the name changes
 9 years ago '04        #23
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
yea i fu*k wit paid in full more

scarface drags like a mothafu*ka after you seen it once
 9 years ago '04        #24
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
paid in full was weak, a one time watch for me, no way in hell is it touching scarface or any other legit gangsta flick

sugar hill > paid in full, i mean it wasn't horrible, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't that far from mediocre either, mekaiah or however you spell that n1ggas name, saved that movie, where exactly is the classic acting at?

like i said, i could rattle off 5-10 films along the same lines that are better than paid in full
 08-16-2008, 01:55 PM         #25
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
at 1%
the whole movie was fact minus the name changes
yeah im sure the entire movie was 100% accurate.. its BASED on a true story kid do you know how much of that is 100% true? do you not understand the concept of BASED

thats like saying texas chainsaw massacre the entire movie was fact minus the name

all it is, is based on events that happened, ill guerentee more then 90% of it was made up and the director/writers interpretation/speculation of what went down

i find it hilarious how people on this site think that all movies based on real events are 100% true and accurate

Last edited by Styl3s; 08-16-2008 at 01:58 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Yea i agree with youngvito 100%, and i'm surprised aint nobody talked about acting yet.....i kno i must have seen Paid in Full like at least 20 somethin times...

Anyway people do throw around the word classic to loosely to the point where that sh*t dont even have meaning to it. In my opinion, ima break it down like this:

As a somewhat movie buff, i can say that they are both far beyond great movies but the difference is:
Scarface = Classic Moments.......Paid In Full = Classic acting

Scarface Classic Moments:

-"Push it to the limit" montage
-When he shoots Frank
-When he watches his friend or cousin or whatever get chainsaw'd
-"Say goodnight to the bad guy scene"
-"Say hello to my little friend"
-When he shot manny
-when he snorts an absurd amount of cocaine and he jus slouches down in his chair (he was wearing a black shirt)
etc. etc. etc.

Paid In full Classic acting:
-Ace (Wood Harris)
Ima always think that wood harris is an underrated actor, its kinda hard to explain but for yall who seen Paid in full more than a couple times yall will understand...sh*t even back in Above The Rim u could see this style of acting that he had....anyway a lot of the sh*t that i think he did as far as classic acting isn't even with dialogue(sp), it's the litte subtle sh*t that he does, like facial expressions, movements, and anything else that deals with non-dialogue acting...its way to many scenes where he did this to pick a couple...and the way he said stuff too:

"It's like a motherfu*kin' spaceship......man.....Aw man...You got the, um...You got the Saab with the gold BBS's on this motherfu*ker..."
^^the way he said that was classic...

-"Everybody eats B"

-"l'm out, Rico. You understand what l'm saying? Look at me.....
l've been shot in the head, My body different, l'm breathing different.....You understand what l'm sayin?....The doctor said l wasn't gonna walk the same.
You understand what l'm saying? l'm out...."

-When he first found out Mitch died, his girlfriend and Mitch's mom was all in the room together....good acting without even really speaking...

-Mitch (Mekhi Phifer)
You cant tell me that Mitch aint have some classic lines:

-"Listen, hey...It ain't just about the money. It's not......You know what it's about, man?.....It's about fu*kin' those skeezers like that rlght there, it's about drivin' these fly a.ss cars, and it's definitely about NEVER dressin' like a n*gga like you."

-The scene when he talkin to ace about gettin love on the streets and how he loves to be in the "spotlight" with people "cheerin" for him. I cant remember exactly what he said but i kno they were either at the basketball court or at the club..

-The scene where he kicks his Uncle out the house.....that was some strong acting right there...

- Last but not least the scene where he was tellin Ace that somebody kidnapped his nephew sonny:
"They jerked him, man....They fu*kin' jerked him, man.....They sent me his finger in an envelope, man, all bloody and sh*t...[ Crying ] l don't know
what to do, A. l don't, man. l feel nekkid out here, B. l'm thinking about how they got Sonny...in some abandoned building or some basement just fu*kin' bloody, man....He's dyin', man.....They're k!llin' my little man, B. l'm about to be on some real murder sh*t, A. l'm telling you, man. Any n*gga that ever looked at me wrong.....owes me money.......or ever said any jealous bullsh*t about me is fu*kin' dead!!!...You understand what the fu*k l'm saying, A.? THEY'RE FUKIN DEAD, MAN....l don't give a fu*k about nothing, man. But l need my little man back, B. l need him back, man. l'm dead out here, man. l can't function........l can't, B."

Rico (Cam'ron)

Funny as fu*k, simple as that....a lot of one liners

My favorite inside that i use with my friends is "You got 15 bricks in that bag there?.."

So that's my long a.ss 2 cents...i know it was long if u dont like it fu*k u

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause:

this n*gga broke it down to a science........i applaud this dude
 08-17-2008, 09:48 AM         #27
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Man I hate when mufukas speak so strongly on sh*t they dont kno about.. So Ima do you a favor...

Watch this...

Then shut the fu*k up....
im not wasting my time watching that

fact is the movie is BASED on real events, you dumb mother fu*kers act like every goddamn scene in the movie was 100% accurate
 9 years ago '07        #28
got2bdashoes 
space
space
$692 | Props total: 2 2
 youngvito18 said:
since no one has enoug guts to say it........i will

paid in full was and is a better movie with a better plot then Scarface and to tell you the truth i always felt scarface was overrated in the hood........im more of a carlito's way type n*gga anyways....movie wise

anyone else agree or do people really think Paid In Full isnt one of the best street/hustla/drug movies put together.........you know what scartch that....PAID IN FULL wasnt a street/hustla/drug movie that sh*t was just a classic movie with classic lines and great scenes

RICO= funny a.ss dude who stole the show

"pull your skirt down ace, n*ggas get shot ever day"

lol

AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED PAID IN THE FULL, I HAVE TO TOTALLY DISAGREE. SCARFACE WAS THE BLUEPRINT FOR MOVIES SUCH AS SUGAR HILL, HOODLUM, AND PAID IN FULL. WHAT MAKES PAID IN FULL APPEALING IS THE FACT THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE REAL PEOPLE. BUT SCARFACE STARTED ALL THIS, GOT RAPPERS THINKING THEIR KINGPINS AND sh*t. I RESPECT YOUR POINTS, AND YOUR HEART FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO GO AGAINST THE STANDARD. AND THAT'S WHAT SCARFACE WAS, "THE STANDARD".

Last edited by got2bdashoes; 08-17-2008 at 10:50 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #29
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Paid In Full is that crack man

"I'll slap da' sh*t out chu' b"

That n*gga Rico was a funny a.ss n*gga
 08-17-2008, 11:02 AM         #30
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol you fu*kin retarded...Its the documentary with Real footage and interviews of everybody involved in it...

You sayin its" BASED" on actual events when the actual fu*kin Dude (AZ) that the main character (Ace) is based on is in it tellin the story first hand....

I see tho.... You just one of them f*g**ts that dont like to be proven wrong even when the facts are infront of your face...
THE MOVIE WAS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS

the movie isnt second for second 100% true you fu*king moronic douche bag

if you honestly believe the entire movie (paid in full) is 100% accurate you are fu*king retarded
 08-17-2008, 11:50 AM         #31
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, paid in full better than scarface?? are you guys serious? :sad-smiley-028: paid in full even acknowledges scarface in their very own movie.

but i do agree cam'ron (rico) was funny as hell. :lachen001:
 9 years ago '05        #32
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Styl3s said:
THE MOVIE WAS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS

the movie isnt second for second 100% true you fu*king moronic douche bag

if you honestly believe the entire movie (paid in full) is 100% accurate you are fu*king retarded

its no point in arguing

no movie is 100% fact

rico was interviewed in jail and he even said he didnt get caught the way it happened in the movie...he got caught in dc and it wasnt during a drug deal...i dont know if hes tellin the truth but he also said he didnt k!ll the character mekhi phifer played (forgot his name)...he said he told his man to k!ll him
 08-17-2008, 02:56 PM         #33
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol yo my whole point is.. homeboy said "only like 1% of the movie is real" When the actual people that lived the sh*t are on a documentary confirming pretty much every big event that happened in the movie..

-AZ startin out workin at the cleaners

-Them gettin crazy paper and havin the newest cars shipped to the U.S before they were even in dealerships

-AZ bein robbed and shot in the face by his sister boyfriend and his homeboy.. and then k!llin the females in the crib too..

-Rich lil brother bein kidnapped by his uncle and his homeboy then cuttin his finger off and sendin it to the crib. (actually they hid it in the mcdonalds bathroom then called em)... then k!lling him and stuffin him in trashbags.

Oh and Alpo (Rico) did k!ll Rich (Mitch) In that interview they even asked him "what do you regret the most" and he said " k!llin my man rich"...

And in the movie he was in DC when he got knocked and snitched on them DC boys... Only part about that whole thing I think didnt happen was AZ settin him up cause they said he was fu*kin wit some chick out DC and I think thats how he started makin moves out there.

I dont know about "LuLu" or whatever but AZ did say he was gettin coke dirt cheap from his connect.

Now of course I dont think EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL was 100% .But you gotta be fu*kin stupid to try an dismiss it like it was just some little made up movie with a couple facts sprinkled in here in there , when all the major events are well documented in newspapers, reports, and video footage ....

Im done tho... the facts speak for theyself...
so many things were changed in the movie and you believe everything a criminal says? of course they are gonna make sh*t up and tell the people to make the movie more juicy

you kids will believe fu*king anything, like they dont lie or something.. like everything they said actually happend
 9 years ago '04        #34
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Scarface is the main reason why movies like New Jack City and Paid in Full even exist. If you notice in both films, what movie are they watching...exactly.
 9 years ago '06        #35
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
hell yea bruh
movie is hood classic
 9 years ago '06        #36
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 Rico23 said:
Yea i agree with youngvito 100%, and i'm surprised aint nobody talked about acting yet.....i kno i must have seen Paid in Full like at least 20 somethin times...

Anyway people do throw around the word classic to loosely to the point where that sh*t dont even have meaning to it. In my opinion, ima break it down like this:

As a somewhat movie buff, i can say that they are both far beyond great movies but the difference is:
Scarface = Classic Moments.......Paid In Full = Classic acting

Scarface Classic Moments:

-"Push it to the limit" montage
-When he shoots Frank
-When he watches his friend or cousin or whatever get chainsaw'd
-"Say goodnight to the bad guy scene"
-"Say hello to my little friend"
-When he shot manny
-when he snorts an absurd amount of cocaine and he jus slouches down in his chair (he was wearing a black shirt)
etc. etc. etc.

Paid In full Classic acting:
-Ace (Wood Harris)
Ima always think that wood harris is an underrated actor, its kinda hard to explain but for yall who seen Paid in full more than a couple times yall will understand...sh*t even back in Above The Rim u could see this style of acting that he had....anyway a lot of the sh*t that i think he did as far as classic acting isn't even with dialogue(sp), it's the litte subtle sh*t that he does, like facial expressions, movements, and anything else that deals with non-dialogue acting...its way to many scenes where he did this to pick a couple...and the way he said stuff too:

"It's like a motherfu*kin' spaceship......man.....Aw man...You got the, um...You got the Saab with the gold BBS's on this motherfu*ker..."
^^the way he said that was classic...

-"Everybody eats B"

-"l'm out, Rico. You understand what l'm saying? Look at me.....
l've been shot in the head, My body different, l'm breathing different.....You understand what l'm sayin?....The doctor said l wasn't gonna walk the same.
You understand what l'm saying? l'm out...."

-When he first found out Mitch died, his girlfriend and Mitch's mom was all in the room together....good acting without even really speaking...

-Mitch (Mekhi Phifer)
You cant tell me that Mitch aint have some classic lines:

-"Listen, hey...It ain't just about the money. It's not......You know what it's about, man?.....It's about fu*kin' those skeezers like that rlght there, it's about drivin' these fly a.ss cars, and it's definitely about NEVER dressin' like a n*gga like you."

-The scene when he talkin to ace about gettin love on the streets and how he loves to be in the "spotlight" with people "cheerin" for him. I cant remember exactly what he said but i kno they were either at the basketball court or at the club..

-The scene where he kicks his Uncle out the house.....that was some strong acting right there...

- Last but not least the scene where he was tellin Ace that somebody kidnapped his nephew sonny:
"They jerked him, man....They fu*kin' jerked him, man.....They sent me his finger in an envelope, man, all bloody and sh*t...[ Crying ] l don't know
what to do, A. l don't, man. l feel nekkid out here, B. l'm thinking about how they got Sonny...in some abandoned building or some basement just fu*kin' bloody, man....He's dyin', man.....They're k!llin' my little man, B. l'm about to be on some real murder sh*t, A. l'm telling you, man. Any n*gga that ever looked at me wrong.....owes me money.......or ever said any jealous bullsh*t about me is fu*kin' dead!!!...You understand what the fu*k l'm saying, A.? THEY'RE FUKIN DEAD, MAN....l don't give a fu*k about nothing, man. But l need my little man back, B. l need him back, man. l'm dead out here, man. l can't function........l can't, B."

Rico (Cam'ron)

Funny as fu*k, simple as that....a lot of one liners

My favorite inside that i use with my friends is "You got 15 bricks in that bag there?.."

So that's my long a.ss 2 cents...i know it was long if u dont like it fu*k u

[pic - click to view]

yea man i know wat u mean bout wood haris
he got his charcater swagger on point not that many ppl could do that mayne
 08-17-2008, 07:39 PM         #37
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 more_fya said:
Why are you so mad? I forgot Paid In Full was a true story. Whatever, that doesn't take away their similarities. And I said Tony STARTED OFF as a good guy (even though he was always kind of an a**hole). But he was tired of working at a sh*tty job for minimal pay so when he had the chance to make more money he took it, even though he took a job that is frowned upon and it changed him for the worst. Same thing Ace did. He was tired of getting clowned by his boys and seeing his friends rolling in Bentley's and getting treated like stars while he was just the n*gga that delivers dry cleaning. And having that Calvin n*gga giving his momma money and all he could offer was tips. But whatever. I don't know why you care so fu*kin much. I don't remember seeing your name anywhere on the screenplay. Get a fu*kin life.
LMAO at this dude catching feelings caused he got exposed as an indiot. Talking about Scaface "influenced" Paid in Full's script and shyt. Paid in Full was some bullshyt dreamed up by Jews in Hollywood, whitle Paid in Full was a TRUE STORY! Hell, in the movie, Ace even acknowledges the influence of the movie had on him in real life, but in the end, its still a fukkin movie.

Paid in Full >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scarface.

And scarface is in my top ten.
 9 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 bwrecks said:
LMAO at this dude catching feelings caused he got exposed as an indiot. Talking about Scaface "influenced" Paid in Full's script and shyt. Paid in Full was some bullshyt dreamed up by Jews in Hollywood, whitle Paid in Full was a TRUE STORY! Hell, in the movie, Ace even acknowledges the influence of the movie had on him in real life, but in the end, its still a fukkin movie.

Paid in Full >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scarface.

And scarface is in my top ten.
 9 years ago '05        #39
space
space

that scene was real....the actin puts it on that classic level
 9 years ago '07        #40
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
paid n full= classic. you right about them funny lines too
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy