Paid In Full>>>>Scarface

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
10534 pageviews
56 comments

youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
Paid In Full>>>>Scarface

since no one has enoug guts to say it........i will

paid in full was and is a better movie with a better plot then Scarface and to tell you the truth i always felt scarface was overrated in the hood........im more of a carlito's way type n*gga anyways....movie wise

anyone else agree or do people really think Paid In Full isnt one of the best street/hustla/drug movies put together.........you know what scartch that....PAID IN FULL wasnt a street/hustla/drug movie that sh*t was just a classic movie with classic lines and great scenes

RICO= funny a.ss dude who stole the show

"pull your skirt down ace, n*ggas get shot ever day"

lol

56 comments for "Paid In Full>>>>Scarface"

9 years ago '06        #2
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
Propped!!

I agree with you 100%
 9 years ago '05        #3
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
^^^^^^^^^
thanks man
 9 years ago '08        #4
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Damn you on a roll bruh ain't you the same n*gga that said fu*k Belly. Either way I agree with everything you said both times!!! :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #5
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,288 | Props total: 2653 2653
Not at all. I think you smoked yourself retarded.
 08-15-2008, 11:21 PM         #6
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both movies are pretty much similar in initial plot. Both main characters are overall good guys who are for one reason or another "forced" into the drug game because they can't make it in corporate America working at menial jobs for low wages. I can't really say which one I like better though. Scarface had parts which were long and boring but when it was good it was really good. Paid In Full definitely had the Scarface influence, you can't deny that, but was also very good in it's own right. Both movies are on the list of my favorites but I don't really know if you can compare them. Both movies are in two different time periods and two different walks of life which makes a comparison very difficult. I'd say Ace isn't that much different than Tony in the sense that they both just didn't wanna be in the same situation forever and did what they had to do to get out of it whether it was moral/legal or not. I'd say the final decision just comes down to preference because really comparing both movies is like comparing a classic Jimi Hendrix album to a classic Jay-Z album. It's really just apples and oranges here.
 08-15-2008, 11:48 PM         #7
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scarface sucks but paid in full sucks harder
 9 years ago '06        #8
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
paid in full is actually a classic overall.
 08-16-2008, 12:18 AM         #9
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic?

i swear to god this forum does not understand the meaning of a "Classic Movie"

and paid in full will never be a classic, EVER.. period its just another rubbish wannabe gangster drug movie

and everyone here knows how much i hate scarface, but this movie? scarface sh*ts on this movie

that being said people need to stop throwing around classic because you people dont know what classic means
 08-16-2008, 12:43 AM         #10
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yup
 08-16-2008, 12:46 AM         #11
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never seen scarface, but Paid In Full was one great movie. I'll watch Scarface bcuz I actually have it at the house.
 9 years ago '06        #12
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
I wouldn't call Paid In Full a classic over Scarface, but it has a better setting than Scarface with the storyline. If they showed a little bit on how Tony made it in Miami instead of starting off getting interrogated by the customs. It would be different. I know certain people don't like hearing that, but Tony would make some manipulating a.ssumptions where he fu*ked up the relationship with Sosa.

Which until this day I still say Michael Coreleone > Tony Montana.

I agree & props... Paid In Full is the sh*t, but once again I wouldn't call it a classic. Although, I'll choose that movie over Scarface any day.
 9 years ago '04        #13
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
paid in full is classic...and iss better then scarface..lmao @ the guy sayin montana was a guud guy...and also said scarface influenced paid in full? paid in full was a true story yu dumbass..
 9 years ago '08        #14
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Scarface = fiction
Paid In Full = Fact
no apples no oranges just truth and lies. Real sh*t and make believe.
 08-16-2008, 03:48 AM         #15
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
paid in full is classic...and iss better then scarface..lmao @ the guy sayin montana was a guud guy...and also said scarface influenced paid in full? paid in full was a true story yu dumbass..
Why are you so mad? I forgot Paid In Full was a true story. Whatever, that doesn't take away their similarities. And I said Tony STARTED OFF as a good guy (even though he was always kind of an a**hole). But he was tired of working at a sh*tty job for minimal pay so when he had the chance to make more money he took it, even though he took a job that is frowned upon and it changed him for the worst. Same thing Ace did. He was tired of getting clowned by his boys and seeing his friends rolling in Bentley's and getting treated like stars while he was just the n*gga that delivers dry cleaning. And having that Calvin n*gga giving his momma money and all he could offer was tips. But whatever. I don't know why you care so fu*kin much. I don't remember seeing your name anywhere on the screenplay. Get a fu*kin life.
 9 years ago '08        #16
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
 StreetZ17 said:
I wouldn't call Paid In Full a classic over Scarface, but it has a better setting than Scarface with the storyline. If they showed a little bit on how Tony made it in Miami instead of starting off getting interrogated by the customs. It would be different. I know certain people don't like hearing that, but Tony would make some manipulating a.ssumptions where he fu*ked up the relationship with Sosa.

Which until this day I still say Michael Coreleone > Tony Montana.

I agree & props... Paid In Full is the sh*t, but once again I wouldn't call it a classic. Although, I'll choose that movie over Scarface any day.
:agreement2:
 9 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Deion said:
Damn you on a roll bruh ain't you the same n*gga that said fu*k Belly. Either way I agree with everything you said both times!!! :applause:

lol, yeah....
 9 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 more_fya said:
Both movies are pretty much similar in initial plot. Both main characters are overall good guys who are for one reason or another "forced" into the drug game because they can't make it in corporate America working at menial jobs for low wages.
Ace was a good guy and wasn't forced but chose to make that transition to the drug game and all its vices NOT because he can't make it in corporate america but because the drug was a resource that was at his finger tips and everyones finger tips in NY in the mid 80's....and that resource equated to aster money...in his head being a doctor or a lwyer would still mean you aint makin no where nar what the drug dealers around the way were makin....it was a smart move career IF the drugs were LEGAL IMO......and tony was a bad guy from the beginnin...he had certain rules but he was the bad guy, whatever he was doing in cuba before he came to america was probably vices and illegal act.....Tony represented the criminalized (not sure if thats a word lol) cubans that castro flooded america with durin the exodus or that peter pan sh*t he was doing....sending some normal cubans but openin the prisons and mental facilities and sendin a bunch of them.....tony was criminal minded before he came here
 more_fya said:
Paid In Full definitely had the Scarface influence, you can't deny that, but was also very good in it's own right.
What?? Paid In Full was a story based on the lives of Rich Porter/Mitch.....Az Faizon/Ace.....and Alpo Martinez/Rico.....or was it Alpo Rodriguz....well its either or but it was based on a true story while Scarface is a remake of a old a.ss fictional al capone style movie called SCARFACE which was a film based on the 40's or 50's or that al capone/elliot ness era.........it just had a modern 80's twist set in miami.....its a remake not even a original film lmfao

more_fya said:
. Both movies are in two different time periods
Scarface= early to mid 80's

Paid In Full= mid to late 80's

both were set around the same time only difference was 1 was in NY while the other was in miami.....1 dealt with the blacks......the other dealt with ricans.......the n*gga Ace was gettin his work from (LuLu) and the n*ggas LuLu was gettin his work from were no different then the n*ggas Tony was gettin his work from (the white man, Frank i think his name was, not sosa just the n*ggas he dealt with other then sosa)......different region same vices
 more_fya said:
I'd say Ace isn't that much different than Tony
What the fukk??? Alright i give up....me and you must have watched 2 different movies.....i give up, i just fukkin give up

*throws up the white flag*

Lol, just fukkin with ya

more_fya said:
comparing both movies is like comparing a classic Jimi Hendrix album to a classic Jay-Z album. It's really just apples and oranges here.
Naw......comparin Scarface with Paid In Full is like comparin Black Album with American Gangster......Black Album was hot and a 4/5 album imo but it was overhyped and still is....while American Gangster did get no where as much publicity as Black Album did (the im retirin ploy) but imo it was more solid and in my eyes deemd as a classic or damn near classic dependin on how im feelin when im listenin to it

I can watch Paid In Full every week and still be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when Rico shoots mitch or laugh when Rico calls Calvin a kermit lookin n*gga and everytime i seen Ace get pulled into his apartment and them nuccas pistol whipped him its new to me everytime..... but Scarface is something i watch every now and then, its overhyped, and is a little drawn out.....i watch Bronx Tale and Carlitos Way more then i watched Scarface....

Dont get me wrong.....Scarface is a great movie but Paid In Full is a classic movie...i dont even see it as a "street", "drug/hustlas tale"" or "black" movie.....i just see it as a flick where everyone shined and did great actin with a great script with a actual moral at the end......scarface just showed me a mound of cocain will help allow me to take a lot of bullets lol

but thats just my 2 cents
 08-16-2008, 09:51 AM         #19
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
Scarface = fiction
Paid In Full = Fact
no apples no oranges just truth and lies. Real sh*t and make believe.
you do know its just BASED on a true story and more then likely 1% of the movie actually happened right?
 9 years ago '05        #20
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 youngvito18 said:
since no one has enoug guts to say it........i will

paid in full was and is a better movie with a better plot then Scarface and to tell you the truth i always felt scarface was overrated in the hood........im more of a carlito's way type n*gga anyways....movie wise

anyone else agree or do people really think Paid In Full isnt one of the best street/hustla/drug movies put together.........you know what scartch that....PAID IN FULL wasnt a street/hustla/drug movie that sh*t was just a classic movie with classic lines and great scenes

RICO= funny a.ss dude who stole the show

"pull your skirt down ace, n*ggas get shot ever day"

lol
i fux wit u doggie.....no homo

Carlito's Way>>>>Scarface

Paid In Full>>>>>Scarface
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy