most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2008, 02:04 PM         #1
7032 pageviews
42 comments

shizzytheking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Can I Get My Face Slimmer

Ok I Started Dieting Mid April, Since Than Ive Lost 43 Pounds, 218 To 175. Every Part Of My Body Seemed To Slim Out Except My Face. What Should I Do To Slim My Face Down?

42 comments for "How Can I Get My Face Slimmer"

9 years ago '04        #2
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 shizzytheking said:
Ok I Started Dieting Mid April, Since Than Ive Lost 43 Pounds, 218 To 175. Every Part Of My Body Seemed To Slim Out Except My Face. What Should I Do To Slim My Face Down?
The answer is nothing, when you have lost enough weight you will see that your face adjusts to your loss of pounds. I lost 50 pounds once and my face started looking really hallow and when I eventually put more weight on my face fattened up. So, it will come along with the weight loss eventually or at least it did for me .. hope that helps.
 9 years ago '04        #3
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Its all about overall body fat. Just a lot of running and jogging will do it. And certain foods will contain a lot of salt, which retains water and gives your face that puffy look.
 9 years ago '05        #4
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
EAT ALOT OF pus*y LOL NAW IM fu*kIN WITH U LOL I DONT KNO FAM BUT THATS A GOOD QUESTION THAT IM WAITING ON THE ANSWER FOR AS WELL
 9 years ago '08        #5
jmack26 54 heat pts54
space
space
$581 | Props total: 284 284
 Lucifer said:
Its all about overall body fat. Just a lot of running and jogging will do it. And certain foods will contain a lot of salt, which retains water and gives your face that puffy look.
Shut the Hell up!...you dont know what you talking about ...you just sayin somethen.

Last edited by jmack26; 08-15-2008 at 05:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #6
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
Losing more weight will eventually take some fat of your face but keep in mind that younger people store more fat in their faces than older people, especially in the buccal region (chubby cheeks, etc).
 08-16-2008, 10:50 AM         #7
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to detox yaself and that will clean yaself from impurities that'll cause diseases and will release the waste(weight or fat as people call it) from your body all over. Get a full body detox or a colon cleanse. Dherbs.com fullbody detox is the best detox I've seen and I've done it and the reviews and testimonials on the site will tell you. It has been done by actors like Shemar Moore, Mary mary, Brandy, Stevie Williams and some other peeps. I heard even dude from Friday Deebo(I forgot his real name) buys some of their products. The site is Dherbs.com.
 08-16-2008, 02:49 PM         #8
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dun think u can do n e thing.. i noticed.. that ppl who are fat and loose weight usually have the same size head...(their head looks big on a skinny body)..

the only time u can lose weight from ur face is if u loose the weight when ur sick
 08-16-2008, 03:06 PM         #9
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of my buddies said he only ate crackers (non-saltine) and drank water for breakfast and he lost fat in his face. I don't know if that'll actually work though.
 08-16-2008, 03:39 PM         #10
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmack26 said:
Shut the Hell up!...you dont know what you talking about ...you just sayin somethen.
 9 years ago '05        #11
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I was wondering the same thing. .my face isnt really chubby but i have lost about 30 pounds and my face hasnt slimmed down as much as my body has. .i think the salt theory has a lot of truth to it tho because every time i run or sweat and salt is flushed out of my body my face will actually be thinner for a little while

But I'm guessing that if you maintain your body weight or maybe lose 5-10 more pounds and just keep working out and running your face will eventually thin down as well

Also. .try drinking a lot of water. .because if you dont drink enough water throughout the day it tends to store in places that you dont want it to and you end up not flushing it out of your system so it may even be water weight in your face

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 08-17-2008 at 09:37 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #12
Mrnice 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
 fatboi1 said:
You have to detox yaself and that will clean yaself from impurities that'll cause diseases and will release the waste(weight or fat as people call it) from your body all over. Get a full body detox or a colon cleanse. Dherbs.com fullbody detox is the best detox I've seen and I've done it and the reviews and testimonials on the site will tell you. It has been done by actors like Shemar Moore, Mary mary, Brandy, Stevie Williams and some other peeps. I heard even dude from Friday Deebo(I forgot his real name) buys some of their products. The site is Dherbs.com.
ermmm....

9 years ago '08        #13
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
^2:05=
 08-17-2008, 09:01 PM         #14
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrnice said:
ermmm....

Believe what you want to believe. The word detox only means to remove poison, now mad companies are throwing the word around with their products to make folks think detox is another fad. The youtube video you posted is just another propaganda video to keep sheeple sick and have them stay on drugs and let acetic acid burn through people stomachs. To each his/her own but to call detoxing is bullsh1t, these videos is to keep yall saturated with toxins and noxious fumes that'll degenerate ya organs and then have you put down as a statistic as dying from a so called disease.
 9 years ago '06        #15
Mrnice 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
the sh*t that comes out of a colon cleanse will come out when you sh*t normally anyway.. dont get me wrong I dont believe 100% in western medicine and believe that there are a lot of natural cures to certain things.. but there are no scientifically proven benefits to getting your a**hole cleansed and it wont make ur face slimmer
 9 years ago '04        #16
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$496 | Props total: 141 141
 Mrnice said:
ermmm....

at 1:57 he gets the shock of his life! "4 INCHES"
 08-18-2008, 09:20 PM         #17
gbook2002  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
START EATING WAY MORE pus*y
 08-18-2008, 10:59 PM         #18
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrnice said:
the sh*t that comes out of a colon cleanse will come out when you sh*t normally anyway.. dont get me wrong I dont believe 100% in western medicine and believe that there are a lot of natural cures to certain things.. but there are no scientifically proven benefits to getting your a**hole cleansed and it wont make ur face slimmer
LOL azzhole cleansed. You can get a colonic, detox, enema and most likely ya azz will b cleaner than a mug. Plus the cleanse Im talking about is a FULL BODY detox not just colon. It cleans and removes toxins via the skin, lungs, liver colon and kidneys plus v*gina for females. It definitely cleans out good. I did it and I can't say how good it was.
 9 years ago '04        #19
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
My face isnt really fat its my neck its so built i dont know how to slim that down lol i think from straining on crunches
 9 years ago '08        #20
F.R.E.S.H. 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 99 99
Check my bro's before and after pics..
this was after 4-5 months of strictly cardio, nothing intense

Before:

[pic - click to view]

After:

[pic - click to view]

\

Before:

[pic - click to view]

After:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by F.R.E.S.H.; 08-31-2008 at 01:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy