Aug 15 - Church Group To Protest Bernie Mac's Funeral:Says "God Hates Bernie Mac"

most viewed right now
 128
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,908 | Props total: 25808 25808
this is not a christian group they using that as a front from racism
 9 years ago '05        #22
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
dont listen to the guy above me. but it's people like this that run people from God man the bible says that no one should say who going to heaven or hell so decline the protester statements.
 9 years ago '04        #23
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
I stopped reading after "GOD Hates"...
 9 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,908 | Props total: 25808 25808
 coolwhip said:
dont listen to the guy above me. but it's people like this that run people from God man the bible says that no one should say who going to heaven or hell so decline the protester statements.
what r u talking about don't listen to me did you read the article i mean u racist or something? making inflammatory remarks n*gga just read it

The church has come under fire in the past for inflammatory remarks about homos3xuals, Muslims, Jews, and other minority groups and for picketing at gay pride events.



:angry12:


last time i checked God loves everybody


Last edited by Yung Dilla; 08-15-2008 at 03:26 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #25
K.B. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
somebody gonna hurt them muthafu*kas.
 9 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 stfdkd37 said:
what r u talking about don't listen to me did you read the article i mean u racist or something? making inflammatory remarks n*gga just read it

The church has come under fire in the past for inflammatory remarks about homos3xuals, Muslims, Jews, and other minority groups and for picketing at gay pride events.



:angry12:


last time i checked God loves everybody
If you saw heard her on Adam Corolla show or saw her on Tyra Banks you would know they are not racist. When they talk about minority groups they are talking about religious minority groups. They love Black, asian and hispanic people because we are all equally God's children. They are protesting Bernie's funeral because he's in the entertainment industry and protesting Heath Ledger brought them a lot of attention.
 9 years ago '06        #27
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Good Luck with that.


If his funeral in the CHI that protest sh*t gonna be a wrap.

Either violence is gonna break out or the Police will be in full force and them n*ggas a shut it down.


SO either way its not gonna happen. As many n*ggas as it is in chicago and everybody liked Mac... its gonna be a wrap for them, I do wish them luck.

Its a big different between Kansas and the Chi.
 08-15-2008, 04:03 PM         #28
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quamir14 said:
on their site they have a fukkin schedule for their protests, Bernie Mac's funeral included.... Here is sum sh*t dey said about him:

House of Hope (Bernie Mac has none) 752 E. 114th St Bernie Mac is dead, america, and we have a few things to say about his life and his death. Bernie, you had all those 50 years to serve God in spirit and in truth. You know your life was hard, and you claimed to believe that God had blessed you. Which He DID. Then you turned and served false Gods (s3x, drugs, man and money), Bernie. You served them with both your hands. You denied the God who kept you safe for all those many years. Shame, and everlasting contempt (Da 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.)is now your abode. All who knew Bernie, and lied to Bernie will again meet Bernie in hell. Worst of all, Bernie and all his ilk have lied to the youth of this nation/world and taught them that God is a liar. That it is okay to fornicate and then slaughter the off-spring of that crime against God. You taught them that there is in fact no God. If Bernie could talk to you now he'd say in his funny slurred voice "Dyin' time is truth time america, listen to those nice folks at Westboro Baptist Church so you ain't gotta come to this place that is sure tear'ble, america." We did our duty to Bernie while he lived - we told him that he must Fear God, Obey God and live soberly, righteously and godly. Our hands are clean of Bernie Mac's blood. We did our Ezekiel duty to Bernie Mac, so now we celebrate the death of a great rebel against God - and his only cause was that he wanted your money and praise. Bernie Mac has no hope, check out these verses: Job 8:13


thats how you know that Westboro Baptist knows that they are on some bullsh*t.


If I were Bernie's family, I'd relocate the funeral to southside...



but you know Bernie Mac knows a few n*ggas from when he was younger and was down with that aren't about to take some sh*t from Westboro
 08-15-2008, 04:09 PM         #29
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quamir14 said:
on their site they have a fukkin schedule for their protests, Bernie Mac's funeral included.... Here is sum sh*t dey said about him:

House of Hope (Bernie Mac has none) 752 E. 114th St Bernie Mac is dead, america, and we have a few things to say about his life and his death. Bernie, you had all those 50 years to serve God in spirit and in truth. You know your life was hard, and you claimed to believe that God had blessed you. Which He DID. Then you turned and served false Gods (s3x, drugs, man and money), Bernie. You served them with both your hands. You denied the God who kept you safe for all those many years. Shame, and everlasting contempt (Da 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.)is now your abode. All who knew Bernie, and lied to Bernie will again meet Bernie in hell. Worst of all, Bernie and all his ilk have lied to the youth of this nation/world and taught them that God is a liar. That it is okay to fornicate and then slaughter the off-spring of that crime against God. You taught them that there is in fact no God. If Bernie could talk to you now he'd say in his funny slurred voice "Dyin' time is truth time america, listen to those nice folks at Westboro Baptist Church so you ain't gotta come to this place that is sure tear'ble, america." We did our duty to Bernie while he lived - we told him that he must Fear God, Obey God and live soberly, righteously and godly. Our hands are clean of Bernie Mac's blood. We did our Ezekiel duty to Bernie Mac, so now we celebrate the death of a great rebel against God - and his only cause was that he wanted your money and praise. Bernie Mac has no hope, check out these verses: Job 8:13

NOT PROMOTING THEIR SITE, Just showing proof:guns3::guns3::guns3::guns3:
props for dat read...

man godhatesfags.com thats just fu*king bold in itself, man these ppl dont know that directing anyone to hell is a first class ticket to hell yourself...

anyone heard that 'god hates a f*g' by Simon Jones? fu*ked up song, but funny as hell though....
 9 years ago '08        #30
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7368 7368
These people make Christians look awful. Makes me ashamed to even say Im a Christian.
 08-15-2008, 04:11 PM         #31
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can see videos on youtube of real christians protesting these protesters.


using scripture to show these clowns why they are wrong for their protests
 9 years ago '07        #32
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I hope the female leader of the group gets drop kicked
 9 years ago '04        #33
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Oh now ya'll don't like free speech?
not at a funeral
 9 years ago '04        #34
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I fu*king hate religion...
 08-15-2008, 04:54 PM         #35
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whutchu going down dere for bwoy?

Ta gessum milkun cooooooookies.



fu*k what you think, Mac lives on...
 08-15-2008, 04:56 PM         #36
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus would smack the sh*t out of them n*ggas...:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #37
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
i was talking about the dude above u potna we right after look
 9 years ago '05        #38
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 GhostDigga said:
Jesus would smack the sh*t out of them n*ggas...:dancingcool:
i was talking about the dude above u potna we right after look
 9 years ago '04        #39
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I AINT SCARED OF YOU MUTHAfu*kAS
 9 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
I hope Bernie's people whip they a.sses good....

R.I.P. Bernie Mac, who contrary to their incorrect beliefs had a very modest and clean standup routine and image.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy