Aug 15 - Church Group To Protest Bernie Mac's Funeral:Says "God Hates Bernie Mac"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2008, 01:23 PM         #1
5987 pageviews
92 comments

choclit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 15 - Church Group To Protest Bernie Mac's Funeral:Says "God Hates Bernie Mac"

The Westboro Baptist Church, infamous for protesting at the funerals of Iraq war veterans is planning another protest in Chicago at the funeral of comedian Bernie Mac.

In a press statement released to the media, the group claims that "God hates Bernie Mac and the entire potty-mouth, Hell-bound, f*g enabling entertainment industry."

The Kansas based group also says "America's filthy comedians have enraged God."

The church has come under fire in the past for inflammatory remarks about homos3xuals, Muslims, Jews, and other minority groups and for picketing at gay pride events.

Mac's funeral services will be held Saturday morning.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. e-macs-funeral

92 comments for "Aug 15 - Church Group To Protest Bernie Mac's Funeral:Says "God Hates Bernie Mac""

9 years ago '04        #2
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
F8ck those insensitive motherfu*kers, hope the rot in hell and get what's coming to them.
 9 years ago '07        #3
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Ehh, this church again....

I don't care what they say.
 9 years ago '04        #4
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
these protest groups dont got better shot to do????
 9 years ago '05        #5
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
dang man.
i dont know what kind of Bible their reading.
But being a faithful Christian Jesus lover myself
i dont know how they could protest with such ignorance.

let Bernie Mac rest in peace.
 08-15-2008, 01:40 PM         #6
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only Judgement that matter is the Judgement of the Lord. Like my boy Eddie Griffin said, God has a sense of humor to, if he created these people for entertainment for us.
 9 years ago '04        #7
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
i hope somebody buss on of dem mutherfu*kas heads..........TO THE BONE!!!(no homo)
 08-15-2008, 01:41 PM         #8
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more hypocrite christians. those people are pieces of sh*t

bernie a legend

Last edited by DrX; 08-15-2008 at 01:42 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #9
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 DubA169 said:
these protest groups dont got better shot to do????
They can't do anything else. Their only skill is protesting. I wouldn't even call these d-bags protesters. That's disrespecting people who protest issues that actually help society. It seems obvious to me that this particular church is one of those "get money" churches who's members are weak minded sheep who believe anything that their doctrine rapist pastor preaches.
 9 years ago '07        #10
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 choc*it said:
The Westboro Baptist Church, infamous for protesting at the funerals of Iraq war veterans is planning another protest in Chicago at the funeral of comedian Bernie Mac.

In a press statement released to the media, the group claims that "God hates Bernie Mac and the entire potty-mouth, Hell-bound, f*g enabling entertainment industry."

The Kansas based group also says "America's filthy comedians have enraged God."

The church has come under fire in the past for inflammatory remarks about homos3xuals, Muslims, Jews, and other minority groups and for picketing at gay pride events.

Mac's funeral services will be held Saturday morning.

any real christian should know it is blasphemous to condemn some one to hell...let he who is without sin cast the first stone
 08-15-2008, 01:52 PM         #11
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crackers...
 08-15-2008, 02:32 PM         #12
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh now ya'll don't like free speech?
 9 years ago '08        #13
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
this is pretty funny becuz they are goin to burn in hell. u would think chruch-goers would remind us that the lord forgives. even potty mouth bernie mac is getting a pass to heaven. he just got to wash his mouth with soap upon entering the pearly gates
 9 years ago '04        #14
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
come around a black funeral trippin somebody gon get hurt im tellin ya
 08-15-2008, 02:45 PM         #15
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont no why people have put up with these people for so long. I mean people got a right to protest but fu*k a funeral? :guns3: [Westboro Baptist Church] needs to happen
 9 years ago '04        #16
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
on their site they have a fukkin schedule for their protests, Bernie Mac's funeral included.... Here is sum sh*t dey said about him:

House of Hope (Bernie Mac has none) 752 E. 114th St Bernie Mac is dead, america, and we have a few things to say about his life and his death. Bernie, you had all those 50 years to serve God in spirit and in truth. You know your life was hard, and you claimed to believe that God had blessed you. Which He DID. Then you turned and served false Gods (s3x, drugs, man and money), Bernie. You served them with both your hands. You denied the God who kept you safe for all those many years. Shame, and everlasting contempt (Da 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.)is now your abode. All who knew Bernie, and lied to Bernie will again meet Bernie in hell. Worst of all, Bernie and all his ilk have lied to the youth of this nation/world and taught them that God is a liar. That it is okay to fornicate and then slaughter the off-spring of that crime against God. You taught them that there is in fact no God. If Bernie could talk to you now he'd say in his funny slurred voice "Dyin' time is truth time america, listen to those nice folks at Westboro Baptist Church so you ain't gotta come to this place that is sure tear'ble, america." We did our duty to Bernie while he lived - we told him that he must Fear God, Obey God and live soberly, righteously and godly. Our hands are clean of Bernie Mac's blood. We did our Ezekiel duty to Bernie Mac, so now we celebrate the death of a great rebel against God - and his only cause was that he wanted your money and praise. Bernie Mac has no hope, check out these verses: Job 8:13

NOT PROMOTING THEIR SITE, Just showing proof:guns3::guns3::guns3::guns3:

Last edited by quamir14; 08-15-2008 at 02:48 PM..
 08-15-2008, 02:49 PM         #17
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weird a.ss holes haha wtf
 08-15-2008, 02:59 PM         #18
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf!!!! wow @ these people...
 9 years ago '06        #19
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,520 | Props total: 6743 6743
bunch of religious followers following a fictional character
 9 years ago '06        #20
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
they do that sh*t then its war time fu*k the bullsh*t no one messes with the mac,stupid church just looking for publisity.I hope Chicago handles theyre buissnes and raise the crime rate on those lames how u gonna protest at a funeral
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now