Where is that D-Block "Prepare For Glory" album at?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
who cares if it leaks or not, you all should buy it anyway
 08-17-2008, 09:18 PM         #22
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneymitchy said:
D-block is the sh1t, but AP & Large Amounts suck. They messed up the last d-block "Jedi Knights" mixtape.

The only ones i fu*k with in DBLOCK is LOX of course, Bucky is nice, Don D & TY are coo and Team Arliss (especially Trav.... St. Raw is aight).

AP & Large amounts are weak, and that dude they used to fu*k with from 354, Snyplife also weak. An that n1gga Bully is right on the borderline of weakness.

I guessing they pushed this album back themselves tho.

AP and Large Amount suck??!?!?! Although that is your opinion, you are buggin. They're two of the nicest young boys they have, ESPECIALLY Large Amount
 08-17-2008, 09:33 PM         #23
moneymitchy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allstar32 said:
AP and Large Amount suck??!?!?! Although that is your opinion, you are buggin. They're two of the nicest young boys they have, ESPECIALLY Large Amount
i aint saying that they fully wack, but they kinda weak IMO (mostly AP, not so much Lrg Amount).
(I do agree Large Amount > AP) ehh.. Large Amount is not that bad i guess, but AP is weak.

Bucky & Team Arliss are the best (or my favorite) non LOX members on D-Block.
They need to drop some individual mixtapes or something.
 9 years ago '04        #24
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
i remember a couple weeks ago there was a video on the internet where jada,styles and them n*ggas was promoting a new d-block album called prepare for glory.it's supposed to drop tomorrow but i ain't heard nothing since that video and ain't in the jukebox either.is it still droppin tomorrow or what?
 9 years ago '04        #25
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 CreativeMind said:
Anyway, LMAO @ folks getting upset because they can't download the CD. Maybe that's why they don't sell any records. Y'all don't buy nothing. Then complain about why certain rappers don't sell. Ha.
WOrd, you guys will have to go and buy the album instead of downing! I like this new trend that albums only leaking a few days after they come out
 08-18-2008, 08:12 AM         #26
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneymitchy said:
i aint saying that they fully wack, but they kinda weak IMO (mostly AP, not so much Lrg Amount).
(I do agree Large Amount > AP) ehh.. Large Amount is not that bad i guess, but AP is weak.

Bucky & Team Arliss are the best (or my favorite) non LOX members on D-Block.
They need to drop some individual mixtapes or something.
yea you're right. I dont know why they dont put them boys out more.
 9 years ago '04        #27
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559

[pic - click to view]

[BOX SET] [SINGLE] [DUALDISC] [ENHANCED] [HYBRID SACD] [RINGLE] [SOUNDTRACK] ???

Whats Up With This? ? ?

# Audio CD (August 19, 2008)
 9 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
either it got pushed back or it wont leak until someone buys it and ups it.
 9 years ago '04        #29
StudlyCannon 
space
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
I'm pretty sure this sh*t got pushed back till december 9th..... sux, I was anticipating it for 2 weeks. I like how it didn't say nuttin like that till the day it comes out. How in the fu*k does it get pushed back like 5 fu*king months. AND the tracklist is already out.... AND it aint gonna sell any better than than it is now.
 08-19-2008, 09:01 AM         #30
J-me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why D-Block always let their fans down when it comes to album releases. I'm cool about it because they put new freestyles out like every day but I just feel like they would be a more successful group with greater sales if they kept the official joints on time.
They been talkin bout a lox album for years and it's good to hype it up by letting you know early but after a while you start to feel a bit annoyed by it all.
Jadakiss is easily capable of putting out an album every year and he's only put out 2 in the around the last 10 years. He should be the 'Feature King of Hip Hop' as most of his verses are features on other dudes tracks.
Because I am a fan of the whole of D-Block I was eagerly awaiting the release of Prepare For Glory (what happened to 'No Security'?) and was most looking forward to hearing how Large amount, bucky and Don D & TY fair on an album track as opposed to mixtape joints. But guess what?... its aug 19th and still no clues as to when this album is gonna drop. On one site they had release date of dec 9th??? wtf!!! where has this come from?? and if its true why havent we been told its been pushed back?
I did expect this to happen because there are hardly any sites where you can buy it and since the promo video in june there has been no word of it.
I have the suspicion that the first track supposedly called 'Hog Tied' by styles p. has already been leaked under the name 'street code' as styles says 'hog tie you up' in the first few lines - but this features a crazy sounding dude called reeseman - who i am not overly impressed with! I might be wrong about this but it seems like it's too much of a coincidence. This track also feels more like a mixtape track so it gives me the impression this album is gonna be more of a mixtape album when it finally drops (the album cover would also suggest this as it is a pieced together photoshop image) so i am hoping 'no security' will be released sometime in the next year as more of an official d-block album.
Let's just wait and see what happens...

In the mean time check out: datpiff .com
and search: Large Amount - Boy With A Billion Bars
Bully - From Dirt To Concrete
D-Block - Jedi Knight School
D-Block - So You Wanna Be A Supa Hero?
 9 years ago '04        #31
StudlyCannon 
space
space
space
^ Great post. Yea never know whatsup whit deeze cats, I defend them but they do sh*t like this it's just smh. I'm in south america till Christmas so this would be the only album I didn't buy.

Sheek is in my top 5 but that album was as much as I hate to admit it but borderline garbage they need another release this year. I was really lookin forward to don d ty on an album as well. But yea this prolly aint comin out till december, and they prolly aint gonna put nothin else out other than a styles p mixtape. Jada aint comin out this year I don't even think he's signed to the roc yet. & Anytime they say get ready for a lox album it's borderline laughable kuzz I know its not comin. So yea no more d-block album till december, and we already heard like 5 tracks off it already.... just have to grab the 3 tracks that come off every big mike mixtape.
 9 years ago '04        #32
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Lol, I'm finding this thread hilarious! You people are now officialy the victim of illegal downloading :D .

Sad, but that album ain't never comin' out cuz you all download it, so why would they even bother releasing it ???
 08-19-2008, 03:34 PM         #33
moneymitchy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-me said:
I don't understand why D-Block always let their fans down when it comes to album releases. I'm cool about it because they put new freestyles out like every day but I just feel like they would be a more successful group with greater sales if they kept the official joints on time.
They been talkin bout a lox album for years and it's good to hype it up by letting you know early but after a while you start to feel a bit annoyed by it all.
Jadakiss is easily capable of putting out an album every year and he's only put out 2 in the around the last 10 years. He should be the 'Feature King of Hip Hop' as most of his verses are features on other dudes tracks.
Because I am a fan of the whole of D-Block I was eagerly awaiting the release of Prepare For Glory (what happened to 'No Security'?) and was most looking forward to hearing how Large amount, bucky and Don D & TY fair on an album track as opposed to mixtape joints. But guess what?... its aug 19th and still no clues as to when this album is gonna drop. On one site they had release date of dec 9th??? wtf!!! where has this come from?? and if its true why havent we been told its been pushed back?
I did expect this to happen because there are hardly any sites where you can buy it and since the promo video in june there has been no word of it.
I have the suspicion that the first track supposedly called 'Hog Tied' by styles p. has already been leaked under the name 'street code' as styles says 'hog tie you up' in the first few lines - but this features a crazy sounding dude called reeseman - who i am not overly impressed with! I might be wrong about this but it seems like it's too much of a coincidence. This track also feels more like a mixtape track so it gives me the impression this album is gonna be more of a mixtape album when it finally drops (the album cover would also suggest this as it is a pieced together photoshop image) so i am hoping 'no security' will be released sometime in the next year as more of an official d-block album.
Let's just wait and see what happens...

In the mean time check out: datpiff .com
and search: Large Amount - Boy With A Billion Bars
Bully - From Dirt To Concrete
D-Block - Jedi Knight School
D-Block - So You Wanna Be A Supa Hero?
good post. cosign.

dont forget about: dj hitz - laugh now or cry later vol. 4 (new)

the bully mixtape was weak (an old). havent heard the lrg amount tape yet, and "so u wanna be a supa hero" was nice (even though there was nuff old tracks.)

n1gga u too? i been waiting on that "no security" since forever. "live suffer celebrate", team arliss' "hustle music 2", and a follow up to straw's "it is what it is" mixtape (which was a n absolute banger) i dont know man, these guys promise so much sh1t but a majority of it never comes out. especially that lazy a.ss n1gga jada. 2 albums and 2 official mixtapes since 2001. SMH...at least Styles gets busy and Sheek to an extent.

and since you a d-block head, i know u remember in summer of 06 when they promised a new d-block mixtape (the joint that came with the dvd) and it had only 9 fu*king tracks on it, and 7 of them were old as fu*k, and there was only 1 old jada verse on the whole thing.

SMH....as for that "no security", i dont see it happening my dude,
 9 years ago '04        #34
StudlyCannon 
space
space
space
lol yea i remember the d-block mixtape, that's actually the only d-block album I didn't buy kuzz it was bullsh*t (7 old tracks), but I think it was more for the dvd.

I agree wit the bully tape being weak he's prolly at the bottom when it comes to lyrics on d-block. Damn hustle music 1 came out in like 2k3.

Maybe they don't put them out kuzz of the dloading. 3/4 of Styles last album were potential singles. He did 27,000 1st week n sheek did 20,000.

They could fit the Jada album in but that aint happening. Aint nobody big even bout to drop this would be a good time. O well... I guess I'm satisfied as long as styles stays consistent. He is by far the best in the game right now and in the past year has constantly dropped ultimate verses. Maybe don ty and/or bucky will put out a mixtape by the end of the year.
 08-19-2008, 09:28 PM         #35
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no way im lookin to december for this album lol fu*k it, mixtapes it is.
 08-19-2008, 09:46 PM         #36
moneymitchy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudlyCannon said:
lol yea i remember the d-block mixtape, that's actually the only d-block album I didn't buy kuzz it was bullsh*t (7 old tracks), but I think it was more for the dvd.

I agree wit the bully tape being weak he's prolly at the bottom when it comes to lyrics on d-block. Damn hustle music 1 came out in like 2k3.

Maybe they don't put them out kuzz of the dloading. 3/4 of Styles last album were potential singles. He did 27,000 1st week n sheek did 20,000.

They could fit the Jada album in but that aint happening. Aint nobody big even bout to drop this would be a good time. O well... I guess I'm satisfied as long as styles stays consistent. He is by far the best in the game right now and in the past year has constantly dropped ultimate verses. Maybe don ty and/or bucky will put out a mixtape by the end of the year.
word. right after Kiss fell the fu*k back right after his "reign" in 04, it was all styles from then:

ghost stories
ghost in the shell
ghost in the machine
ghost muzik (not official, but it kind of is in a way)
ghost that sat by the door
The Ghost Sessions
Independence
Time is Money
the phantom
the phantom menace
Super Gangster, Extraordinary Gentleman
Phantom Ghost Menace (many Styles song not on other releases)

^^^^
I mean... since 05, he done k!lled everything and been getting busy in the studio with the blunts. Point blacnk, he is the best (if not, one the best) in the game for the past few years. As far as the sales go, they aint goin platinum or anything like that, nobody really is these days, so they might as well just put out the music, keep themselves hot/relevant/current in the game, keep the fans happy/wanting more, and get they money from other sources such as shows, guest appearances etc....instead of beating the bush. *cough* jada *cough*. just like someone said earlier, i keep defending them but sh1t like this is what makes me stop sometimes.

Bucky needs a mixtape tape tho, i've been thinking this ever since i heard him on "shoot a n1gga" which made me finally think so. Don D & Ty too.
 08-19-2008, 10:38 PM         #37
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even care if they do put an album out or not.....there mixtape game is an all time high right now especially my n*gga styles he is k!llin em right now with the mixtapes
 9 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
lol if they pushed this sh*t back till December when the hell is Kiss gone drop his album?
 08-19-2008, 10:48 PM         #39
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
i dont even care if they do put an album out or not.....there mixtape game is an all time high right now especially my n*gga styles he is k!llin em right now with the mixtapes
Styles is one of the nicest out and been that way for a while. The n*gga flow wit so much passion and depth
 08-20-2008, 04:44 AM         #40
J-me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Merle said:
Lol, I'm finding this thread hilarious! You people are now officialy the victim of illegal downloading :D .

Sad, but that album ain't never comin' out cuz you all download it, so why would they even bother releasing it ???
I'm gonna keep d'loadin til the album drop and then i'ma cop. I always buy good albums - doesn't mean i can't hear the joints early.
Most d-block fans would buy a copy in the first week and alot of people would check it out on the strength of the lox so pushin it back just loses fans patience and makes people like you say dumb things bout d-block instead of maybe checkin it out.
I aint too mad that its pushed back coz i could probably live off styles' music alone for the rest of my life coz he got enough freestyles to fill an iphone and they pretty much all deep rhymes that you can listen to over and over. I'm lovin' that 'ghost' track with pharrell on the hook and the 'better watch ya self' with sleepy brown (they were both supposed to be on time is money and it was stupid to take them off).
Also that 'cocaine music' track is fire and bully spits possibly his strongest verse on it - checkout nahright. com all you bully haters

Other future releses we will patiently wait for:

Large amount & A.p. - green light project
Jadakiss - Kiss my a.ss
The Lox - Live, suffer, celebrate
Vinny Idol - King Of Beats 2
Poobs - Drop That Pt. 2
Styles & Jim Jones album
Sheek - new mixtape 'in the oven' according to big mike
D-Block - No security???

...and i reckon about 5 styles p mixtapes will come out before most of these!!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy