Does lipo 6x or hydroxycut hardcore really work?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2008, 08:25 PM         #1
17068 pageviews
15 comments

Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does lipo 6x or hydroxycut hardcore really work?

I went to gnc to buy the hydroxycut hardcore to burn fat, but the guy runnin the store told me lipo 6x was better then the hydroxycut. Does anybody have any knowledge on these 2 fat burners? Do they really work?

15 comments for "Does lipo 6x or hydroxycut hardcore really work?"

9 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 Shapeupizsharp said:
I went to gnc to buy the hydroxycut hardcore to burn fat, but the guy runnin the store told me lipo 6x was better then the hydroxycut. Does anybody have any knowledge on these 2 fat burners? Do they really work?
do arson the fat burner it's mad good
 08-15-2008, 03:51 PM         #3
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
do arson the fat burner it's mad good
where u get that @?
 9 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
u get it at gnc but it's mad dough go to ebay and you save like 20 dollars hold on here is the link

08-15-2008, 07:46 PM         #5
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:
Theirs noway to say which is body as every1s body are differnt. both work though.

Suprsingly the guy at gnc told you lipo im not sure why they usually get more commission off of muscletech prodcuts but maybe lipo has more commission this month or something. You gotta be careful with what gnc employees say cause they make money off of commission.
 08-16-2008, 01:24 AM         #6
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
Theirs noway to say which is body as every1s body are differnt. both work though.

Suprsingly the guy at gnc told you lipo im not sure why they usually get more commission off of muscletech prodcuts but maybe lipo has more commission this month or something. You gotta be careful with what gnc employees say cause they make money off of commission.

Dawg that's exactly what was thinkn.... Like I was like bol prolly making doe off selling these jawns
 9 years ago '04        #7
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Shapeupizsharp said:
I wouldn't use Hydroxycut.. and I've heard better things about Lipo 6(the original) than Lipo 6X.
 9 years ago '05        #8
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Just curious - is taking them tabs even safe?

I know everything generally comes with some degree of risk but as i'm just starting out training just interested what side effects these things will have on you.
 9 years ago '04        #9
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Hydroxycut isn't that great. Seriously. I just got headaches and felt jittery. It semi-worked as an appetite suppressant, only because it made you feel like you were going to puke every five minutes, even if you hadn't eaten. Dry heaving all day.
 9 years ago '06        #10
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 5722 5722
does weed hinder or affect how hydroxycut works?
 9 years ago '04        #11
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Icee said:
does weed hinder or affect how hydroxycut works?
getting the muncies does.... weed itself probably doesnt cause much of a difference...

either way, not recommended to mix drugs
 9 years ago '04        #12
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
Neither are "magical pills". Before I attained the proper knowledge about losing weight I tried both, and lost little to no weight. Honestly, if you dont have your diet in check you wont see any progress with either. Save your money and spend it on better foods, or use a EC stack (research it, its more effective and cheaper).
 9 years ago '04        #13
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
A friend had bought a bottle of Lipo6x, so he gave me a week's supply of them. They made me shake and sweat like a crackhead...

The best "fat burner" supplement is a ECA stack. Google it and do some research to see why it works. You'll save yourself a ridiculous amount of money in the process.
 9 years ago '04        #14
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Lipo6 did nothing for me, tried it on two separate occasions.
 08-29-2008, 02:44 AM         #15
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man just drink some green tea, diet and exercise. save you a lot of money and potential future complications.
 08-29-2008, 11:38 AM         #16
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno for a fact that weed has no effect on diet pills. as long as you dont munch munch munch youll be fine. i lost 25+lbs from april-may by taking atro-phex, eating nothing but protien and smoking weed. i worked at smoothie king and would wake up, go to work, and the first thing that got into my system was protien. to make whatever fatloss pills you are taking work, you have to diet. if you break your diet you break your results.

i think the best cutter on the market is atro-phex. mainly because everything else it does for you.. mood enhancer, appetite supression, focus. another good one is Stimulant-x, but you loose alot of muscle with that. atro-phex helps you keep more muscle and loose more fat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy