The Game - L.A.X. (2008)

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Does he still have it?
5 Mics 130 41.80%
4 Mics 114 36.66%
3 Mics 38 12.22%
2 Mics 15 4.82%
1 Mic 14 4.50%
Voters: 311. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-14-2008, 09:32 PM         #21
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Wow cant believe people are actually rating this album.

Almost every word is censored.

Imma have to wait on the dirty version cus right now its basically an instrumental album.
WTF It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fill in between the lines what their saying...

sh*t. Half of these tracks been out for weeks, all I had to do was listen to them in sequence to see if it had replay value... and it does...

Last edited by kokaine; 08-14-2008 at 09:33 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #22
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 jj01 said:
ill wait for the dirty, interesting collabos. how terrible does dmx sound?
He sounds like a pastor on crack. no joke.
 9 years ago '07        #23
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
big dreams is very vital to my rating. should of made the album.
 9 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 kokaine said:
WTF It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fill in between the lines what their saying...

sh*t. Half of these tracks been out for weeks, all I had to do was listen to them in sequence to see if it had replay value... and it does...
true but i dont want to fill it in ... when they already have em filled in ... only way i would get the clean was to listening to the beats like someone said the clean is like an instrumental album :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #25
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 kokaine said:

Well of course you can fill in the blanks but im not gonna listen to a cd where im filling in the blanks cus I listen to music to hear what an artist has to say not guess what the hell is going on.

IMO if the artist recorded a cd with explicit language it is because he intended people to hear it that way.

Also at you for saying the cd has crazy replay value when it leaked less then 3 hours ago
 9 years ago '06        #26
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Games back n*ggas ...

sh*t if fire .. just like the documentary was .. he flopped hard on his 2nd joint but this is hood hard man ..

I'll give 4/5 at d mo caus i wana hear d deluxe dirty .. ima cop dis 4 sure .. bump wit d subs in da whip .. beastin ..
 08-14-2008, 10:28 PM         #27
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Well of course you can fill in the blanks but im not gonna listen to a cd where im filling in the blanks cus I listen to music to hear what an artist has to say not guess what the hell is going on.

IMO if the artist recorded a cd with explicit language it is because he intended people to hear it that way.

Also at you for saying the cd has crazy replay value when it leaked less then 3 hours ago
Over half the songs were out before the album leak homie.. plus tracks like superman, the fake advance release had enough songs to rate how the album would turn out...
 9 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 iCON-8 said:
Games back n*ggas ...

sh*t if fire .. just like the documentary was .. he flopped hard on his 2nd joint but this is hood hard man ..

I'll give 4/5 at d mo caus i wana hear d deluxe dirty .. ima cop dis 4 sure .. bump wit d subs in da whip .. beastin ..
how he flop w/ his 2nd album.. he went platinum...

ohh you mean in your opinion right?
 9 years ago '04        #29
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
I hate Game and everything about him - his name-dropping, his attitude, the ish he talks about legends, absolutely everything.

But he did it again...this is straight fire. Beat selection is on point and his flow is hard (even if the lyrics contain name drops every 2 lines). 4 mics, without a doubt.
 9 years ago '04        #30
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I hope someone makes a compilation of leaked tracks that didnt make the album.
 9 years ago '06        #31
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue... said:
how he flop w/ his 2nd album.. he went platinum...

ohh you mean in your opinion right?
Yeah brah .. it was jus lollypop lil waynish u kno ..

Now he on some real sh*t .. no dre name droppin from what i heard and no rappin bout stupid celeb hoes ...

I'm a happy n*gga 2day .. Cube and Game on some raw sh*t .. good musik 2 smoke 2 also .. makes u think ..
 08-15-2008, 12:22 AM         #32
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Letter to the King with nas, and Bulletproof Diaries with Raekwon are my sh*t so far
 9 years ago '04        #33
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I totally disagree with yall. This is his worst CD. sh*t is repetitive (Name Dropping as usual) and boring. Never Can Say Goodbye was just confiming that he really isn't that creative. Just my opinion.Songs I do like LAX Files, Bulletproof Diaries, State of Emergency is aight at best, and Letter to the King is Aight too. Just really boring. No bangers. I give it a 3 at best.
 9 years ago '06        #34
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
4.5/5

game may be a bi-polar a.ss motherfu*ker, but he brings heat when it comes down to it. hes three for three.

9 years ago '07        #35
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
im on let us live right now and this sh*t is pretty nicee so far.
 9 years ago '07        #36
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 whoaitsme said:
I hate Game and everything about him - his name-dropping, his attitude, the ish he talks about legends, absolutely everything.

But he did it again...this is straight fire. Beat selection is on point and his flow is hard (even if the lyrics contain name drops every 2 lines). 4 mics, without a doubt.
You know its fire even when his haters are givin him props...
 08-15-2008, 02:59 AM         #37
TruLAFan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I just cant get down with this clean version. I'm bout to go to sleep, hopefully the dirty will be available when I wake up. Cant wait to hear that track with Raekwon.
 9 years ago '06        #38
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheGreatDane said:
I totally disagree with yall. This is his worst CD. sh*t is repetitive (Name Dropping as usual) and boring. Never Can Say Goodbye was just confiming that he really isn't that creative. Just my opinion.Songs I do like LAX Files, Bulletproof Diaries, State of Emergency is aight at best, and Letter to the King is Aight too. Just really boring. No bangers. I give it a 3 at best.

Haters respect Game .....
 9 years ago '04        #39
janstuh 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
tht fuken track wit ludacris is soooo fuken insane!! got dam!!!! lol! this hsit goes hard!!
 9 years ago '07        #40
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
damn this sh*t better than curtis, TOS, body snatchers, sincerely your, and elephant in the sand combined.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy