most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #161
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
I never understood how UGK developed a fan base... Honestly I think Pimp C and Bun B were both trash
 9 years ago '05        #162
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Ghettoquiz said:
how i lose doggy?

he still a wack rapper.

pimp c lost
no u lost, you're talking down on a dead rapper
 9 years ago '08        #163
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
I never understood how UGK developed a fan base... Honestly I think Pimp C and Bun B were both trash
fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '06        #164
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 jj01 said:
fu*koutta here son, i been jammin k-rino for years already now check some of the threads. so dont act like you just put me on to him or something like that and just because u listed a bunch of names doesnt mean they are good

mac hasnt dropped an album since ww3 charlie boy aint been tight in about 7 years cunninlyngists ya i will give u that one, field mob aint been hot since ashy to classy. ro is the only one worth mentioning from the g maab, trae is good at times. young dro backwudz had a dope album but where they at now? same with nappy roots. forgot dp was from fla, they one of my fav groups....ill give u that one also. juvenile has seen way better days, and dsgb and pastor disaster fell the fu*k off once he signed to universal.....they had sick albums like the congregation and wridw and the 1st faceoff. dsr? i used to jam them but stopped after obama tum laden, throwbacks and on my screens were anthems tho. fiend hasnt made good music in quite awhile, and luda is a cartoon.
Mac locked up so his work dont count now? Trae and Z-Ro been locked up I guess all they sh*t dont count now either. sh*t I think Z-Ro locked up now

Chalie Boy aint been tight? n*gga pick buy the Versastyle mixtapes.

Young Dro? Do you actually give the artist chances when you listen? Or do you listen with that "if people on boxden thinks hes trash then he must be" mindstate. Almost every track on best thing smokin was murdered by him. Flow lyrics and delivery. Hear Me Cry was deep and what other n*gga you know can come that hard on a dance track like shoulder lean

BackWudz. They still make music. Like I said before, just because you dont hear artist on the radio dont mean they not there. If thats the case 95% of New York's rap scene dont exist anymore

Nappy Roots. Read previous statement

Juvenile. Solja Rags album is slept on and he had to dumb it down some for cash money, but Juve the Great and so on been straight funk

Field Mob aint been hot? n*gga hasnt heard them Shawn J mixtapes.

The former members of DSGB still make music just as good as they old sh*t, especially Lil Pete. Troy he went commercial, labels do that to n*ggas. Listen to We Ready I Declare War and then Universal Soldier youll know

Ludacris? That boy can rap, dont know what the fu*k you talkin bout. One of the few commercial artist still relevant that can

And last, K-Rino. I bet you "been jammin him for years" huh? Then why the only songs you could name from him was some youtube sh*t? Those werent even his best

And whats wrong, couldnt find the rest of em on youtube so you can pretend to know about em?

And since you so big on Z-Ro, why dont you tell me the differences between him and pimp c. Not like Z-Ro doing some punchline type sh*t or wanna sound like Nas on illmatic type sh*t. He rap about real sh*t just like Pimp C did. Which why to this day they both get love, fu*k what you heard
 9 years ago '05        #165
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 rippac4 said:
no u lost, you're talking down on a dead rapper
dead or alive he was wack.

08-17-2008, 02:24 AM         #166
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be honest.. bun b alone is ok..

pimp c alone is ok..

cant listen to either of them alone for too long without getting annoyed.

But that last UGK album DAMN I was bumpin that sh*t all fu*kin summer and fall
 9 years ago '05        #167
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Ghettoquiz said:
dead or alive I'm wack.

ok I agree
 9 years ago '06        #168
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Like I said before, just because you dont hear artist on the radio dont mean they not there. If thats the case 95% of New York's rap scene dont exist anymore

And last, K-Rino. I bet you "been jammin him for years" huh? Then why the only songs you could name from him was some youtube sh*t? Those werent even his best

And whats wrong, couldnt find the rest of em on youtube so you can pretend to know about em?

Damn thats all a n*gga had to say to shut you up? Naw n*gga dont try to let the thread die out now
 9 years ago '07        #169
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I got a pocket full of Stoooooones
 9 years ago '07        #170
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
the city of atlanta blackballed pastor troy. this n*gga was supposed to be the next big thing out of atlanta (augusta???), but instead this n*ggas made wack mainstream sh*t and fell the fu*k off. this n*gga never been the same since ever since he signed his deal with universal.
 9 years ago '07        #171
space
space
space
and chalie boy fell the fu*k off even though they still play his "imma come dine" song in the club.
 9 years ago '06        #172
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
and chalie boy fell the fu*k off even though they still play his "imma come dine" song in the club.
Ok n*gga you just fell off. That was a biter from cleveland named Al Fatz that wasnt Chalie Boy song. You need to get them Verastyle mixtapes and learn what an artist sound like on a song, dude didnt sound lke Chalie Boy at all but he tried to

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 08-17-2008 at 03:28 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #173
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 rippac4 said:
ok I agree
magoo>>>>>pimp c
 9 years ago '07        #174
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Ok n*gga you just fell off. That was a biter from cleveland named Al Fatz that wasnt Chalie Boy song. You need to get them Verastyle mixtapes and learn what an artist sound like on a song, dude didnt sound lke Chalie Boy at all but he tried to
i fell off? how can i tell the difference between them two n*ggas? that n*gga sounds just like chalie boy. that makes chalie boy fall off even harder. how you gonna let a n*gga from cleaveland steal your style? honestly chalie boy fell off ever since the houston rap scene blew up, and chalie boy was talking all that sh*t about houston rappers in murder dog and ozone magazine just because his pockets are bummy sitting at his home in hunstville texas? that n*gga shoulda kept doing hooks for them swishahouse n*ggas like he did back in the day.
 9 years ago '06        #175
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i fell off? how can i tell the difference between them two n*ggas? that n*gga sounds just like chalie boy. that makes chalie boy fall off even harder. how you gonna let a n*gga from cleaveland steal your style? honestly chalie boy fell off ever since the houston rap scene blew up, and chalie boy was talking all that sh*t about houston rappers in murder dog and ozone magazine just because his pockets are bummy sitting at his home in hunstville texas? that n*gga shoulda kept doing hooks for them swishahouse n*ggas like he did back in the day.
How he let a n*gga from cleveland steal his style? n*gga have you heard cleveland music? half of them n*ggas constantly jock southern sh*t especially from Houston. bone thugs didnt even rap the way they did until EazyE went to Tennessee and heard some triple six.

Bra bra you literally the only n*gga I know that thought that was Chalie boy, everybody I know that heard that sh*t was like who is this wanna be a.ss n*gga. I mean sh*t he even say his name in the song you that slow?
 9 years ago '05        #176
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4240 4240
pimp c wasn't a lyrical monster but he always entertained me cuz he got that pimp swagger when he raps......n*ggaz overrate him but he is a H-town legend ....he isn't in my top 20 but i can't say that he is wack i don't know how to rate him.....r.i.p to em though
 9 years ago '07        #177
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
How he let a n*gga from cleveland steal his style? n*gga have you heard cleveland music? half of them n*ggas constantly jock southern sh*t especially from Houston. bone thugs didnt even rap the way they did until EazyE went to Tennessee and heard some triple six.

Bra bra you literally the only n*gga I know that thought that was Chalie boy, everybody I know that heard that sh*t was like who is this wanna be a.ss n*gga. I mean sh*t he even say his name in the song you that slow?

no im not slow but i don't pay attention to no fu*king lyrics in the damn club to know who sings the song. and the only time i hear that song is in the damn club. anybody can mistake that imma come down song for chalie boy's sh*t. so fu*k off. you just proving that cleavelend are just some biters and they don't have they own style. hell ray cash sounds like TI and jay-z all rolled into one person. i never heard of that n*gga from cleaveland in my life, but i heard the song so who gives fu*k??? you making to big a deal out of some fu*k a.ss rappers that are irrelevant biting off other people's sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #178
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 JimDinO77 said:
pimp c wasn't a lyrical monster but he always entertained me cuz he got that pimp swagger when he raps......n*ggaz overrate him but he is a H-town legend ....he isn't in my top 20 but i can't say that he is wack i don't know how to rate him.....r.i.p to em though
rate him like he should be rated

one of the realest muhfu*kas the game has ever seen

PERIOD
 9 years ago '06        #179
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
no im not slow but i don't pay attention to no fu*king lyrics in the damn club to know who sings the song. and the only time i hear that song is in the damn club. anybody can mistake that imma come down song for chalie boy's sh*t. so fu*k off. you just proving that cleavelend are just some biters and they don't have they own style. hell ray cash sounds like TI and jay-z all rolled into one person. i never heard of that n*gga from cleaveland in my life, but i heard the song so who gives fu*k??? you making to big a deal out of some fu*k a.ss rappers that are irrelevant biting off other people's sh*t.
So when people disagree with you this is what you do huh.
See first of all I dont have to express myself with smilies and sh*t, I paid attention in the classes that actually mattered. there wasnt one sentence in my post to hint that I was making a big deal out of anything, unlike you using terms "fu*k" "fu*k off" "fu*k a.ss rappers" "who gives a fu*k"
Second if you feel the rappers are irrelevant whyd you even post? Any rapper I dont care about and is irrelevant in my eyes you wont see me giving my opions in threads discussing things about them
And last, you apparently a club type n*gga so I wouldnt expect you to agree with me or relate to anything I listen to

oh and if you expect a n*gga to take you seriously at least learn how to spell Cleveland n*gga
 9 years ago '08        #180
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
They call me mick jagger cause i roll a lot a stoooooooone

EDIT: Damn, Pimp has the record for most amount of mick jagger - rolling stone references

Last edited by lifetimez; 08-17-2008 at 08:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy