Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #141
jreel7335 2 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
Was up wit all dis bullsh*t hate. dude is gon leave him be. nas lost
 9 years ago '06        #142
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4669 4669
 Southern_Boi said:
n*gga you in that same dumbass mindstate he in. Scarface, CeeLo, and Andre aren't the only good rappers we got. Like I said just because you dont hear it on your bap a.ss radio and mixtapes dont mean we dont got it.

For example, you probably never heard of K-Rino, that dont mean he dont rip sh*t harder than Canibus. Speaking of which funny how all the n*ggas that bi*ch about lyrics never even mention n*ggas like Canibus. n*ggas that hate on the west never heard of n*ggas like the Hieroglyphics. Its like if you dont even know all the rappers how you gonna even say something like "top 10 of all time", its the most ignorant statement ever made in these forums. Like yall really know every single rapper "of all time". Yall type n*ggas be the main lames that dont understand that hiphop dont just stop at lyrics, and it doesnt stop at what you hear on the radio.

sh*t dont make sense, yall will sit here and bi*ch about all the stuff on the radio. But at the same time never mention the bullsh*t that comes out from the north that gets radio play. You bi*ch about that then name EVERY mixtape/underground rapper yall got, and you cant even name one underground artist from the south, its a word for sh*t like that and its call ignorance
funny guy........im from the south and the number of good rappers here is very very minimal. those 3 legends u named are all in my top 15, 2 in my top 10, stacks in my top 5. i dont listen to the radio at all down here, so that point doesnt apply to me. k-rino is another rapper i forgot to mention, he is great and a top lyricist but he cant put whole albums together. valley of decision, man in the mask, amnesia.....are great tracks and dude is a monster.

up north has a sh*tload of trash also no doubt, but the number of super talent and legends that came from there is a whole lot more than came from the south. what are u talkin about bi*ch about canibus? dude is also in my top 5. based on my preference i come to appreciate a sick lyricist more than a typical rapper making the same song everyone else does......which is what happens down here. that sh*t wack as fu*k

face
stacks/big boi
cee lo
k rino
cham
ro
devin
phonte
ball and g

everyone else is average imo
 9 years ago '08        #143
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 knowughetto said:
damn threadstarter....you about a late hating a$$ nikkuh....just had to get that off ya chest huh.....yes its known that bun was the more talented of the two and he held it down solo, and pimp put out some bs (sweetback jones) but hey it is what it is....them nikkuhs completed each other (well bun completed pimp) but pimp had his moments so stop hating on the man and let him rest in peace....ole dcik in the btooy boy
:applause:

On another note, this single with Akon fu*kin bangs!!!
 08-15-2008, 10:39 PM         #144
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pimp c was overrated as hell almost as much as jay-z
 9 years ago '05        #145
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
"d*ck in the b00ty boy"

if that aint some gay sh*t to say,then ion know what it

u n*ggas lost
 9 years ago '05        #146
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Ghettoquiz said:
"d*ck in the b00ty boy"

if that aint some gay sh*t to say,then ion know what it

u n*ggas lost
that's like discrediting Biggie for saying a girl looked so good he'll suck her daddy's d*ck
 9 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 rippac4 said:
that's like discrediting Biggie for saying a girl looked so good he'll suck her daddy's d*ck
that line was homo

but still biggie>>>>>>>>all rappers alive.
 9 years ago '05        #148
rippac4 
space
space
 GhostXL said:
the south doesnt deserve an opinion when it comes to hip hop simplton a.ss n*ggaz
one of the reasons hip hop is garbage, n*ggaz is prejudice cause of regions, grow up you sound stupid calling southern people simpleton(that's how you spell it) a.ss n*ggaz when you're behind a keyboard knowing you wouldn't step in the south and say that sh*t, so think before posting, like Willie D said there's garbage in the south but in the east, midwest, north & west have trash too, people on here need to k!ll that region wars cause it's all hip hop, some good & some not
 9 years ago '05        #149
rippac4 
space
space
 Ghettoquiz said:
that line was homo

but still biggie>>>>>>>>all rappers alive.
and that's your opinion, which I don't care about because you've already said that north hip hop is better than southern hip hop that makes you biased
 9 years ago '06        #150
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 jj01 said:

face
stacks/big boi
cee lo
k rino
cham
ro
devin
phonte
ball and g

everyone else is average imo
damn internet a.ss list, you couldnt even name one artist that doesnt get mentioned on here regularly. n*gga named some K-Rino songs from youtube, n*gga have you ever even heard his albums before? You dont have to listen to the radio, if you hadnt noticed the internet is the same thing right about now, just on here you shouldnt be bi*ching about whats playing because you can make your own channel.

How bout instead of using this internet sh*t looking for more reasons to hate on n*ggas, how bout you look for for reasons not to. Heres something to help you start: T-Rock, Mac, Chalie Boy, All$tar, Curren$y, Mack Maine, Cunninlynguist, Field Mob, Triple J, Guerilla Maab, Young Dro, BackWudz, Magno Goodie Mob, Area51, Little Brother, Raw Dizzy, Capo, Reek, Juvenile, 21 Reese, Playa Fly, Dead Prez, DSGB & Pastor Troy (Pre FaceOff2), k!ller Mike, D.S.R., Fiend, Nappy Roots, Trae, Ludacris and thats just off top so i probably forgot a lot. And yes I know you dont recognize half of those names, I wouldnt expect you to n*gga

We a whole region of music you havn't heard yet, not one state. And most of those "legends" yall talk about from your one state, nobody ever heard off the internet. New York n*ggas on here be having a damn Superiority & Napoleon complex sometimes
 9 years ago '08        #151
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Most people in this tread is full of sh*t. If you think Pimp C is overrated you a bi*ch simple and plain it aint even worth discussing.
 9 years ago '05        #152
space
space
i just think he wack.

LYRICALLY HE SUCKS,most of yall admitted it

but still argue south over north and blah blah
 9 years ago '08        #153
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
PIMP C AINT NEVER SAID HE WAS THE COLDEST RAPPER. HE TOLD U THAT BUT HE DID RAP ABOUT REAL sh*t THAT WHY HIS CAREER LASTED LONGER THAN YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER THAT'S WHY HE CAN TELL UR COAST TO QUIT HATIN THE SOUTH AND STILL WORK WITH THE REAL ARTIST FROM THE COAST HE JUST THIS. BUT I WOULDN'T EXPECT UR YOUNG a.ss TO UNDERSTAND CUZ 106 & PARK RAISED U. PIMP WORK WITH EVERYBODY THIS WAS BEFORE THE FAME OF BIG PIMPIN. FOR U TO CALL OUT A MAN THAT UR FAVORITE LOVE IS JUST POINTLESS. CUZ I CAN COUNT MANY WACK a.ss RAPPER WERE U FROM THAT U THINK IS THE sh*t.

"DOWN IN TEXAS n*gga, WE GOT OUR ON STARS, WE GOT THE BADDEST bi*chES AND WE GOT THE BADDEST CARS"- PIMP C

WE NOT MAKIN HIP-HOP RECORDS WE MAKIN COUNTRY RAP TUNES.

IF U STILL DISAGREE LISTEN TO murder ON RIDIN DIRTY PIMP C MADE THE BEAT FROM A BEAT MACHINE. NO TOP DOLLAR EQUIPMENT BUN B IN ONE TAKE

RIP TO THE KING PIMP C, DJ SCREW, FAT PAT,
 9 years ago '07        #154
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Deion said:
Most people in this tread is full of sh*t. If you think Pimp C is overrated you a bi*ch simple and plain it aint even worth discussing.
i don't understand how people are getting mad about other people saying pimp-c is overrated. thats actually a complement, because pimp-c and bun-b were beyond underrated throughout most of the 90s. and for people to say that bun and pimp are overrated now is a good look, because these same people saying that ugk is overrated now didn't know that they even exist in the 90s. they didn't know about classic albums like the southern way, too hard to swallow, ridin dirty, and that one cd they dropped with 3:16s on there. so any criticism about ugk from anybody is good now, because the majority of people in the 90s outside of texas ain't even know who they were .
 9 years ago '06        #155
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4669 4669
 Southern_Boi said:
damn internet a.ss list, you couldnt even name one artist that doesnt get mentioned on here regularly. n*gga named some K-Rino songs from youtube, n*gga have you ever even heard his albums before? You dont have to listen to the radio, if you hadnt noticed the internet is the same thing right about now, just on here you shouldnt be bi*ching about whats playing because you can make your own channel.

How bout instead of using this internet sh*t looking for more reasons to hate on n*ggas, how bout you look for for reasons not to. Heres something to help you start: T-Rock, Mac, Chalie Boy, All$tar, Curren$y, Mack Maine, Cunninlynguist, Field Mob, Triple J, Guerilla Maab, Young Dro, BackWudz, Magno Goodie Mob, Area51, Little Brother, Raw Dizzy, Capo, Reek, Juvenile, 21 Reese, Playa Fly, Dead Prez, DSGB & Pastor Troy (Pre FaceOff2), k!ller Mike, D.S.R., Fiend, Nappy Roots, Trae, Ludacris and thats just off top so i probably forgot a lot. And yes I know you dont recognize half of those names, I wouldnt expect you to n*gga

We a whole region of music you havn't heard yet, not one state. And most of those "legends" yall talk about from your one state, nobody ever heard off the internet. New York n*ggas on here be having a damn Superiority & Napoleon complex sometimes

fu*koutta here son, i been jammin k-rino for years already now check some of the threads. so dont act like you just put me on to him or something like that and just because u listed a bunch of names doesnt mean they are good

mac hasnt dropped an album since ww3 charlie boy aint been tight in about 7 years cunninlyngists ya i will give u that one, field mob aint been hot since ashy to classy. ro is the only one worth mentioning from the g maab, trae is good at times. young dro backwudz had a dope album but where they at now? same with nappy roots. forgot dp was from fla, they one of my fav groups....ill give u that one also. juvenile has seen way better days, and dsgb and pastor disaster fell the fu*k off once he signed to universal.....they had sick albums like the congregation and wridw and the 1st faceoff. dsr? i used to jam them but stopped after obama tum laden, throwbacks and on my screens were anthems tho. fiend hasnt made good music in quite awhile, and luda is a cartoon.
 9 years ago '08        #156
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Ruck Fehab said:
Talkin bout one of the south's fore fathers........yea.......its somethin like war. This is for you and im out

My n*gga the last 30 seconds of this song fits this hoe n*gga threadstarter perfectly :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #157
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
yupp whack as fu*k, another one in the long line of jeezys, ect.
 08-16-2008, 12:00 PM         #158
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out "One Day" off of "Ridin Dirty" and I dare you to come back and say that sh*t again...
 9 years ago '05        #159
space
space
 Ruck Fehab said:
Oh yea, fu*k saigon in his pus*y too, tryna wear grills and bad mouthin us

Ghettoquiz = LOST
how i lose doggy?

he still a wack rapper.

pimp c lost
 08-16-2008, 09:54 PM         #160
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 08-16-2008 at 10:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now