Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
how can pimp-c be wack when Ive heard pimp c wreck bun-b on a couple of songs (its only a hand full of songs but still).

edit : have you even heard the second disc of the undergroung kingz album? pimp-c dropped some quotables on that second disc.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 08-15-2008 at 04:43 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #122
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
Pimp c=wackness

u n*ggas mad
 08-15-2008, 12:04 PM         #123
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
Pimp c=wackness

u n*ggas mad
your just bored at work trying to entertain yourself. and please stop the " if its not new york, it sucks crap". thats the problem with yall now. Pimp was as real as they come and was respected by every northern rapper that you like.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 08-15-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #124
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
Right now South is running everything. Only good rapper from the north right now is Fab but other than that, get the fu*k out of here. Ya'll had you time to shine, now it's over.
 08-15-2008, 12:11 PM         #125
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickBlitz said:
Right now South is running everything. Only good rapper from the north right now is Fab but other than that, get the fu*k out of here. Ya'll had you time to shine, now it's over.

this comment is as ridiculous as the threadstarters comment....
 9 years ago '04        #126
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
Ha ha now you know how it feels. I like a lot of northern sh*t but to say Pimp C is wack is just as ignorant as fu*k. I was just returning the love
 9 years ago '04        #127
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
Not talking bout you though fam, talking bout Ghetto
 9 years ago '04        #128
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Ghettoquiz said:
tupac and biggie dead n*ggas dont talk about them?

stfu clown

and yes i cared when he was alive,i been caling that dude wack as long as i can remember actually.

and its not "hate"
you think he's wack and had to make a thread (debatable) about it because?...
 9 years ago '05        #129
space
space
lol yall tryna make it a civil war,its not

all im saying is pimp c is WACK not UGK but pimp c alone

i dont care if he plays instruments,that makes him a dope mc?

NO it doesnt.

and northern hiphop will ALWAYS be better than southern
 9 years ago '04        #130
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol,u lost
lol, u a joke

Pimp C's hooks > Max B whinning a.ss

Pimp C can actually sing

u ruined ur argument
 9 years ago '04        #131
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
That's all a matter of opinion dawg, you're opinion don't mean sh*t to anybody just like mine so this debate could go on forever. Right now though the South>>>>
 9 years ago '06        #132
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Ghettoquiz said:

NO it doesnt.

Put up a list of songs and a guarantee you for every song you put up theres 1 or more songs from down here better than it in terms of lyrics, content, flow whatever you feel like. Just because YOU dont hear it on your bap a.ss radio or mixtapes dont mean we dont got it. Gone head and make the list n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Put up a list of songs and a guarantee you for every song you put up theres 1 or more songs from down here better than it in terms of lyrics, content, flow whatever you feel like. Just because YOU dont hear it on your bap a.ss radio or mixtapes dont mean we dont got it. Gone head and make the list n*gga
lol....really my n*gga?

old? or only newer sh*t?
 9 years ago '06        #134
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol....really my n*gga?

old? or only newer sh*t?
dont waste your time, dude will post nothin but dungeon family material and most know that they are the goat so the argument will not end.
 08-15-2008, 02:41 PM         #135
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:

NO it doesnt.

And my problem is, you can say your opinion that Pimp c is wack, but when someone else says his opinion and says hes not wack, you cant come back with trash like " Lol, your an idiot. Dudes trash. Southern n*ggas will like any crap". Or something like that. And Ugk wouldnt have been sh*t without Pimp C. Pimp was the Brains behind the operation. He was never a great rapper but Dr Dre wasnt either and people arent making Dr. Dre = Wack threads. and you not understanding a culture and style of rap does not = wack. you need to expand out side of new york a little bit

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 08-15-2008 at 02:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #136
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol....really my n*gga?

old? or only newer sh*t?
anything

jj01 said:
dont waste your time, dude will post nothin but dungeon family material and most know that they are the goat so the argument will not end.
I never said I was going to use 1 group or artist, and the whole dungeon family wasnt all that n*gga. Andre and CeeLo outshined all of em to me
 9 years ago '06        #137
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 Southern_Boi said:
anything

I never said I was going to use 1 group or artist, and the whole dungeon family wasnt all that n*gga. Andre and CeeLo outshined all of em to me

o ok well in that case you will lose then, minus cee-lo and kast who are both top 10 all time, that argument will die quickly. face cant hold his own against every other region, as great as he is.
 9 years ago '07        #138
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
I think all UGK fans can agree that he wasnt the dopest on the mic but what he spit was %100 him. Not some fake a.ss persona he put on to sell some records.
No in Ozone Magazine article from 07, Pimp C was asked if he really was a pimp. Pimp C replied by sayin he is just playing a character and in real life that wasn't him. He said theres Pimp C and there is Chad (whatever his last name is). The guy ya'll saw in the videos and heard on records was Pimp C. The guy off the records was Chad. That was in his own words.
 9 years ago '04        #139
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
i never liked his music. i like bun b, but i found pimp c to be annoying.
 9 years ago '06        #140
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 jj01 said:
o ok well in that case you will lose then, minus cee-lo and kast who are both top 10 all time, that argument will die quickly. face cant hold his own against every other region, as great as he is.
n*gga you in that same dumbass mindstate he in. Scarface, CeeLo, and Andre aren't the only good rappers we got. Like I said just because you dont hear it on your bap a.ss radio and mixtapes dont mean we dont got it.

For example, you probably never heard of K-Rino, that dont mean he dont rip sh*t harder than Canibus. Speaking of which funny how all the n*ggas that bi*ch about lyrics never even mention n*ggas like Canibus. n*ggas that hate on the west never heard of n*ggas like the Hieroglyphics. Its like if you dont even know all the rappers how you gonna even say something like "top 10 of all time", its the most ignorant statement ever made in these forums. Like yall really know every single rapper "of all time". Yall type n*ggas be the main lames that dont understand that hiphop dont just stop at lyrics, and it doesnt stop at what you hear on the radio.

sh*t dont make sense, yall will sit here and bi*ch about all the stuff on the radio. But at the same time never mention the bullsh*t that comes out from the north that gets radio play. You bi*ch about that then name EVERY mixtape/underground rapper yall got, and you cant even name one underground artist from the south, its a word for sh*t like that and its call ignorance
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy