Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
125 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2008, 07:04 PM         #101
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol...sooo pimp c music dont qualify as "****" music but every elses does?

my n*gga go play in traffic
We can debate this sh*t to we blue in the face, dont make a difference to me but fact of the matter is one of your fav rappers reached out to them n*ggas and wanted them on a track. You say he cant flow over a NY style track but did you hear Jay on "Get Throwed"? n*gga sounded half retarded.
 9 years ago '05        #102
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
 FaceMob said:
We can debate this sh*t to we blue in the face, dont make a difference to me but fact of the matter is one of your fav rappers reached out to them n*ggas and wanted them on a track. You say he cant flow over a NY style track but did you hear Jay on "Get Throwed"? n*gga sounded half retarded.
i said he couldnt hold his own on a various artist track...and YOU know he cant

thats the difference with north and south rappers
northern cats are versitgile they can go spit on a southern style song

slow and fast and rip that sh*t,them south cats cant hang 98% of the time

lol one example would be hopw jada and cam bone crusher a new a.ss whole on his own song lol
 08-14-2008, 07:19 PM         #103
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
i said he couldnt hold his own on a various artist track...and YOU know he cant

thats the difference with north and south rappers
northern cats are versitgile they can go spit on a southern style song

slow and fast and rip that sh*t,them south cats cant hang 98% of the time

lol one example would be hopw jada and cam bone crusher a new a.ss whole on his own song lol
Pimp did his thing on Big Pimpin. And again, did you hear Jay on Get Throwed? That n*gga was the worse of everyone on a track that featured Jeezy. As for that North/South BS, I wont entertain that ignorant sh*t. If a n*gga wack, he wack no matter the region. You really not saying sh*t about Jada rippin Bone Crusher, who the fu*k is he? Jada one of the nicest in the game.

Now one thing I will say is nobody in any region (out side of Bone, Twista and a few others) fu*king with Trae and Z-Ro when it comes to that fast sh*t/slow sh*t, n*ggas to versatile. I can name a few of your favorite rappers who cant do it, Jay being one as well as Nas but that is neither here nor there. You need to get that ignorant North vs South sh*t out of your mind. Bun B and a few other Houston cats can go line for line with anyone you can think of.

Fact is you said Pimp C is wack and that is complete bullsh*t. Pimp C is more than a rapper.

Last edited by FaceMob; 08-14-2008 at 07:20 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Pimp did his thing on Big Pimpin. And again, did you hear Jay on Get Throwed? That n*gga was the worse of everyone on a track that featured Jeezy. As for that North/South BS, I wont entertain that ignorant sh*t. If a n*gga wack, he wack no matter the region. You really not saying sh*t about Jada rippin Bone Crusher, who the fu*k is he? Jada one of the nicest in the game.

Now one thing I will say is nobody in any region (out side of Bone, Twista and a few others) fu*king with Trae and Z-Ro when it comes to that fast sh*t/slow sh*t, n*ggas to versatile. I can name a few of your favorite rappers who cant do it, Jay being one as well as Nas but that is neither here nor there. You need to get that ignorant North vs South sh*t out of your mind. Bun B and a few other Houston cats can go line for line with anyone you can think of.

Fact is you said Pimp C is wack and that is complete bullsh*t. Pimp C is more than a rapper.

aint no north vs south

i said pimp c a weak rapper

and others came in here "south>>>north" and all that

and bunb aint goin line for line with many from up north you crazy.

jay and nas can spit fast or slow what u talkin bout.

since u brin up z-ro and them are you willing to say they better than nas and jay?????
 9 years ago '05        #105
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
I Coud not picture Pimp C nor Bun B in a freestyle battle/Cypher

Last edited by §wiff; 08-14-2008 at 07:30 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 §wiff said:
I Coud not picture Pimp C nor Bun B in a freestyle battle/Cypher
i said he a weak rapper thats all i see him as

sorry buddy.

u cant pour syrup on sh*t to make it pancakes.
 9 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 Ruck Fehab said:
But they still seem to get more respect & money then most of them rappin a.ss n*ggas in cyphers. Most n*ggas who get into those rap for free
well...if you bring money talk into this then the pimp c factor is gone

cause he broke compared to a jay or nas,50 and it goes on
 08-14-2008, 07:42 PM         #108
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
aint no north vs south

i said pimp c a weak rapper

and others came in here "south>>>north" and all that

and bunb aint goin line for line with many from up north you crazy.

jay and nas can spit fast or slow what u talkin bout.

since u brin up z-ro and them are you willing to say they better than nas and jay?????
It is North vs South when you have been saying Southern rappers cant do this or that and up North cats can. And Bun B can and will go line for line with any n*gga from any Region. As for Ro, Z-Ro the coldest in the game but that doesnt make Jay or Nas wack.
 9 years ago '06        #109
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 FaceMob said:
It is North vs South when you have been saying Southern rappers cant do this or that and up North cats can. And Bun B can and will go line for line with any n*gga from any Region. As for Ro, Z-Ro the coldest in the game but that doesnt make Jay or Nas wack.

plz stop, bun b is a very average rapper and many others have a better skill set then him. how can yall not get tired of sayin the same thing in every verse ugk is so overrated dude, yall hype them up when they been makin the exact same album their whole career.

its cool to rep folks in your region, but keep it 100 fam
 08-14-2008, 07:56 PM         #110
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
plz stop, bun b is a very average rapper and many others have a better skill set then him. how can yall not get tired of sayin the same thing in every verse ugk is so overrated dude, yall hype them up when they been makin the exact same album their whole career.

its cool to rep folks in your region, but keep it 100 fam
Im neutral slim. Im from DC/MD so I have no allegiance to any region, good music is good music and anyone who entertains that region vs region sh*t is ignorant. Bun B is one of the best MC's in the game. If you were born after 85 or really just heard of UGK when their latest album dropped dont say sh*t to me. If you cant name 3 songs of Super Tight and or Riding Dirty w/o a google search dont talk Bun B or UGK with me.
 9 years ago '05        #111
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Ghettoquiz said:
tupac and biggie dead n*ggas dont talk about them?

stfu clown

and yes i cared when he was alive,i been caling that dude wack as long as i can remember actually.

and its not "hate"

Hop off his d*ck you twat.
 9 years ago '06        #112
jj01 
space
space
 Ruck Fehab said:
Then why is they are loved/legends? EVERYWHERE (go ahead, front)

ppl appreciate longevity
 9 years ago '04        #113
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
Must be garbage when they been in the game for 15+ years
 9 years ago '06        #114
jj01 
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Im neutral slim. Im from DC/MD so I have no allegiance to any region, good music is good music and anyone who entertains that region vs region sh*t is ignorant. Bun B is one of the best MC's in the game. If you were born after 85 or really just heard of UGK when their latest album dropped dont say sh*t to me. If you cant name 3 songs of Super Tight and or Riding Dirty w/o a google search dont talk Bun B or UGK with me.

im born and raised in the south so i know all about ugk. i just think they are overrated as fu*k and are average mc's, but the south doesnt give a fu*k about lyrics so thats where they found their niche. ugk is nothin special dude, like how many times can u jam to the same song on a different album?
 08-14-2008, 08:15 PM         #115
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
im born and raised in the south so i know all about ugk. i just think they are overrated as fu*k and are average mc's, but the south doesnt give a fu*k about lyrics so thats where they found their niche. ugk is nothin special dude, like how many times can u jam to the same song on a different album?
OK "dude" you opinion isnt relevant to me but when you call Bun B an average lyricist it tells me you dont know sh*t. I already see what perspective you are coming from so Ill take it for what it is and fall back.
 9 years ago '06        #116
jj01 
space
space
 FaceMob said:
OK "dude" you opinion isnt relevant to me but when you call Bun B an average lyricist it tells me you dont know sh*t. I already see what perspective you are coming from so Ill take it for what it is and fall back.

dude is an average lyricist y you frontin? he keeps it simple and says the same thing time and time again. not all that hard to do that. his swag and flow sh*t all over his lyrics.
 08-14-2008, 09:09 PM         #117
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C = Dr. Dre
 9 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Pimp C = Dr. Dre
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
 9 years ago '08        #119
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 FaceMob said:
My n*gga dont worry about jose, dude is a hater 100 percent, niggga got the nerve to call UGK over-rated only on the interweb i tell ya
 9 years ago '06        #120
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Ghettoquiz said:
i dont care what n*ggas say...that dude has always been wack

i see some dudes on here and other sites talk about pimp c like son is a dope a.ss lyricis or somthing....HE'S NOT.

he was apart of a nice group wit UGK they made good music yes,but him specifically?

hell naw.

now if u a fan of his cool,dont come in here all butt hurt,state ya case and we can debate this till i leave work

:greetings10:
So you sayin we should only show love to an artist who is lyrical in people like you eye's? Remember n*ggas like Pac and Biggie when they were big werent liked because of their lyrics and sh*t but because of what they rapped about. A n*gga say he like Pimp-C and you cant understand why because he isnt lyrical? You just told me what kind of mindstate you in

song dedicated to n*ggas like you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
30 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
281 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
205 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy