Steph Kegels
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 erick derelict said:

he invented slang words and styles what did ugk innovate????? ..... waiting....... .
Trill sh*t
 10-10-2008, 01:30 PM         #262
Barz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
i dont care what n*ggas say...that dude has always been wack

i see some dudes on here and other sites talk about pimp c like son is a dope a.ss lyricis or somthing....HE'S NOT.

he was apart of a nice group wit UGK they made good music yes,but him specifically?

hell naw.

now if u a fan of his cool,dont come in here all butt hurt,state ya case and we can debate this till i leave work

:greetings10:
agreed!!!
 9 years ago '06        #263
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 erick derelict said:
[

sooooo lemme get this right lol ---real "sh*t" is pimp c ...and real "hip hop" is max b? lol duke you r going in circles like a carousel...but ill take that... whatever it means...

Bra re-read everything I put. Now show me where I said Max B was real hip hop. show me where anything I said was even close to that. Boy you on that bullsh*t. YOU brought up real hip hop when I was talkin about listening to rappers who rap about real sh*t. two different things n*gga

Thats all I had to read to prove to me you really are slow or just to much on Max Bs d*ck to comprehend words, I take you seriously no more bra because Im laughing now. Didnt even have read the rest of that bullsh*t you put up, put that long sh*t in a summary or some sh*t and maybe just maybe I will read it

Anyway

All bullsh*t aside:

Pimp C Rest In Peace,
Real n*ggas always fu*ked with you
Flaw n*ggas always gone hate
And if they hating you then you did something right
Rest In Peace

9 years ago '05        #264
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 Ghettoquiz said:
word up man,n*ggas in here all emotional crying cause i think he wack sauce
probably cause you guys r gettin off hatin on a dead man. on another note Max B is fu*kin whack. fu*k your lil wavement.
 9 years ago '07        #265
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Southern_Boi said:
Bra re-read everything I put. Now show me where I said Max B was real hip hop. show me where anything I said was even close to that. Boy you on that bullsh*t. YOU brought up real hip hop when I was talkin about listening to rappers who rap about real sh*t. two different things n*gga

Thats all I had to read to prove to me you really are slow or just to much on Max Bs d*ck to comprehend words, I take you seriously no more bra because Im laughing now. Didnt even have read the rest of that bullsh*t you put up, put that long sh*t in a summary or some sh*t and maybe just maybe I will read it

Anyway

All bullsh*t aside:

Pimp C Rest In Peace,
Real n*ggas always fu*ked with you
Flaw n*ggas always gone hate
And if they hating you then you did something right
Rest In Peace

wow.. read that bolded sentence. you did it again. how am i bringing up "real hip hop" when your the one talking about rapping about "real sh*t" ? whats the difference???

rapping about real sh*t = real hip hop

If you cant read alotta words at once im not worried...

I never said pimp wasnt real hip hop, or wasnt good enough cuz hes not lyrical.

let me simplify... im talking about max b being better that pimp c.
 10-11-2008, 09:41 PM         #266
skalpel8668 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:
Come on now thats where you from. Where I'm from n*ggas is getting that bread while n*ggas where you from is doing exactly what your doing

YO stand up tho
im not gonna read all this sh*t, but i have a feelin this is tha reallest sh*t in all 13 pages...
 9 years ago '06        #267
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 erick derelict said:
whats the difference???

rapping about real sh*t = real hip hop
thats your problem right there. you dont know the difference. Hip hop is a culture n*gga. real sh*t is a subject, any subject the listener can actually relate to and confirm that its real. Now do you know the difference or you still trying to sound like you know what you was talkin bout?
 9 years ago '08        #268
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
lol @ this not being a shock thread STILL

fu*k it. im about to make a thread... fu*k these BIASED a.ss MODS
 9 years ago '08        #269
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
 andremackassi said:

[pic - click to view]

this dude aint never been that clean on the mic....to this day i still don't know what the fu*k makes him a legend.
Didn't you know? Once you die, if your a rapper, you instantly become a legend.
 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM         #270
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, Pimp was a real dude, he talked about a lot of real things in his interviews and was a very smart man from what I've seen, but never really liked him on the mic either.
 9 years ago '04        #271
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
hes a legend b/c UGK is a legendary southern group...buh UGK imo is overrated. i got mad respect for him and Bun though as far as paving the way i guess and definitely paving the way for Texas rappers buh sh*t i didnt grow up on his sh*t and it aint too many Texas rappers i like besides Scarface and i bumped some of Chamillionaires old sh*t

u still gotta show Pimp C respect though..regardless if u fu*ked wit his music like dat or not buh i get what u mean
 10-30-2008, 01:17 AM         #272
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all are fake. if you cant feel UGK ur soft.
 9 years ago '06        #273
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
I guess that is why next to "A Hard Knock Life", Jay-Z basically begged UGK to get on "Big Pimpin" which happens to be the second biggest single of his career. Oh yeah, and if memory serves me correctly, Bun B slaughtered him on the track!!!!! This coming from a huge Jigga fan.
 9 years ago '06        #274
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 KingoBling said:
if you cant feel UGK ur soft.
basically

We aint sayin he was a great rapper but dude put in work and helped put on a lot of rappers so he already get respect on that tip. But still he dont got to rap the best for you to feel what he sayin. Pimp C was straight to the point raw and uncut about real life sh*t, so real n*ggas related to it

So when somebody ask what was so great about a n*gga like Pimp C its only right to a.ssume that somebody is a flaw a.ss n*gga if he cant see why
 9 years ago '04        #275
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
1st Of all That's Not Even Pimp C... Thats The n*gga From ESPN!! Go Hang Yourself For Disrespecting The "Saaaawwwfff!"
 10-30-2008, 03:09 AM         #276
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did you post a picture of Michael wilbon??? thread failed
 9 years ago '04        #277
JHAE_74 
space
space
$1,399 | Props total: 39 39
lol @ tha pic not even bein pimp

pimp spit real life sh*t about the south... jus cuz u cant relate to it dont mean it aint tight. he wasnt the most lyrical but he made the beats for UGK and wat he did spit was the truth.

have u even listend to a whole ugk or pimp c solo album ???
 9 years ago '05        #278
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Wilbon >
 9 years ago '08        #279
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
I GUESS ITS EASY TO SIT ON A COMPUTER TO SAY A RAPPE RAINT TIGHT. LET ME TRY IT. MAC DRE WAS TRASH AS AN ARTIST. THERE I SAID IT. BUT ITS FUNNY HOW HE PIMP HAD MAD LOVE FOR THE WEST. ALONG WITH DJ SCREW. LISTEN TO RIDN DIRTY TRACK 10 AND TELL ME PIMP WASN'T TIGHT. I GUESS U SAY HE AINT TIGHT CUZ U DONT SEE HIS VIDEO ON BET. sh*t THE GROUP WENT GOLD WITH NO VIDEO NOR SINGLE ON THE RADIO. WHO CAN DO THAT. PIMP LAID DONE THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT U HERE TO DAY IN PRODUCTION.:liar:
 10-30-2008, 04:12 AM         #280
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C wasn't a lyrical beast or anything. It was more of what he DID and what he chose to talk about that made him standout. The man was just real on another level. Not the industry's definition of real. Bun B even said it himself that all of the deep songs that they would make, those were all Pimp C's ideas. Bun B was all about the "headbussa" songs. He said this himself.
Also, Pimp C was one of the original Godfathers of the southern movement. UGK are legends in the rap game, like it or not. They got their shine in the days where there was no internet to hype you up, or any of the bullsh*t you've seen in recent times.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy