Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM         #241
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
^Hell yea you could, pimpalation was a sick a.ss album front to back

stop hating brah, hes one half of the legendary group

and yea we all know he aint the lyricist that bun b is but his production is always on point, and he has PLENTY of hot verses, dont believe me then pull out supertight and ridin dirty

Pimp C as a producer>>>>>>

someone has caught feelings, d*ck riding is your specialty LOL.

i cant fu*k with pimp solo, but UGK is ight, nothing special
 9 years ago '05        #242
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 mrKeepDatWork said:
another new york n*gga mad at da south QUIT HATING THE SOUF ITS YA OWN FAULT YA sh*t AINT SELLIN - PIMP C
yada yada ya

pimp c aint sold sh*t if im not mistakin.

ugk floped
 9 years ago '06        #243
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Bigups

I thought I was the only one who realized that n*gga was buns, his flow & delivery is AWFUL
 9 years ago '05        #244
space
space
 Ruck Fehab said:
He prolly touched mo' keys then you are right now mr. blogger :greetings10:
too bad this aint a blog numnuts

yew mad
 9 years ago '05        #245
space
space
 eLLz said:
Bigups

I thought I was the only one who realized that n*gga was buns, his flow & delivery is AWFUL
word up man,n*ggas in here all emotional crying cause i think he wack sauce
 10-09-2008, 05:48 PM         #246
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C was a dope a.ss producer, he was an emcee second.

and he still had some songs he owned too.

so fu*k you and your disrespectful, misinformed opinion.
 9 years ago '07        #247
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Southern_Boi said:
You one sad n*gga. Thats real sh*t to you? Thats not real sh*t, thats something any lame on here can rap about: "I shoot this" "I move drugs" "I know n*ggas in jail" wow n*gga anybody can make a verse like that after listening to one rap album.

Real sh*t is the rapper actually says some sh*t only real n*ggas would know about and relate to. Any rapper can rap about k!lling, but to rap about being paranoid and having fu*ked up dreams after the fact is real sh*t. From what i listened to, Max B is just a rapper
First of all u talkin about me being sad cuz I said he spits real but then you go in and say --'Real sh*t is the rapper actually says some sh*t only real n*ggas would know about and relate to'. then whats a "real n*gga" to u? what does "real" mean to you? to me it basically means true. your the sad one if you dont have the time or patience to differentiate and appreciate subtlety in emcees' musicianship. the difference between us is that ive zoned deep with pimp c's music for a while and i feel where hes comin from on all his lyrics and its good. but nothin i would quote or take too seriously for that matter...just good to vibe to.

And I felt that same way about max when i started hearin him 3 summers ago but then i slowly started to realize.. dude is over alot of peoples heads with his stee.. he was over mine and i had all the sh*t he put out memorized. i had to go back and listen again and the wave hit me hard, its the only way to describe it. wave.

its not that i consider it "real" as in thats what rap should or shouldnt be. but its real becuz its how max really lived. check the boys resume. its madness.. plus the dude has to be like 5'6 160 at most and he eats jailtime like cereal. im not sayin hes any better for it but im sayin hes real as fu*k, he says what he does with little or no fabrication. he even tries to tone his thugness down and take the musician true hip hop approach but he raps about his own life, not alpos or rick ross' or escobar or scarface or sosa or 50 cent... and his music is in a different place, his ear is on point, and his precision is on point to a fault.. hes so loose with it that it fools you into laid back listening. but if you decide to pay close attention and hang on every word till you get the full picture, youll get chills... hes not just a rapper by any stretch...actually he is just a rapper. thats what good rappers do.

Truth is that all these "normal" n*ggas aint even close to being talented enough to be called real rappers. they just gettin paid. especially wayne. or plies, rauce, flo rida, mike jones, uncle murder, or even a dude like juelz/jimmy and them (not including cam-- who is very talented). they can do it but when you see the way it really can be done its like magic it boggles your whole mind...then you wont and shouldnt accept less. Sometimes I wish there was like a series of standardized testing and a board and sh*t for n*ggaz to get through before bein called rappers.

but if you want some delusional paranoid lyrics check max on "blow me a dub" -----"they k!lled my brother when he was 17 put it in his head, the voices they will never leave..." i wont even finish...
 9 years ago '08        #248
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 djnovafresh said:
put it like this fake n*gga like fake sh*t. but real sh*t n*gga don't want to hear. Pimp was on some real sh*t you youngn don't understand listen to there very first ablum until now and see that n*gga kept it one hundered on every fu*king ablum. I love UGK Bun B and Pimp some real a.ss n*gga that make real a.ss music that real n*ggaz can relate to. maybe one day you will understand when you grow up and see the real world and stop listening to those popcorn a.ss rappers. Tell me something good
:applause:

Tommy_Bunz said:
someone has caught feelings, d*ck riding is your specialty LOL.

i cant fu*k with pimp solo, but UGK is ight, nothing special
No you ol d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga, catching feelings is sending another n*gga hate thru the internet like a little wh0ore that you do on the regular, what i did was a well rounded post that spit facts and truth....so go back into the corner bi*ch. Nobody cares about your opinion.
 9 years ago '06        #249
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
pimp was that dude
 10-09-2008, 09:32 PM         #250
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props given i made thread like this before and i got hated on for weeks
 9 years ago '06        #251
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 erick derelict said:
First of all u talkin about me being sad cuz I said he spits real but then you go in and say --'Real sh*t is the rapper actually says some sh*t only real n*ggas would know about and relate to'. then whats a "real n*gga" to u? what does "real" mean to you? to me it basically means true. your the sad one if you dont have the time or patience to differentiate and appreciate subtlety in emcees' musicianship. the difference between us is that ive zoned deep with pimp c's music for a while and i feel where hes comin from on all his lyrics and its good. but nothin i would quote or take too seriously for that matter...just good to vibe to.

And I felt that same way about max when i started hearin him 3 summers ago but then i slowly started to realize.. dude is over alot of peoples heads with his stee.. he was over mine and i had all the sh*t he put out memorized. i had to go back and listen again and the wave hit me hard, its the only way to describe it. wave.

its not that i consider it "real" as in thats what rap should or shouldnt be. but its real becuz its how max really lived. check the boys resume. its madness.. plus the dude has to be like 5'6 160 at most and he eats jailtime like cereal. im not sayin hes any better for it but im sayin hes real as fu*k, he says what he does with little or no fabrication. he even tries to tone his thugness down and take the musician true hip hop approach but he raps about his own life, not alpos or rick ross' or escobar or scarface or sosa or 50 cent... and his music is in a different place, his ear is on point, and his precision is on point to a fault.. hes so loose with it that it fools you into laid back listening. but if you decide to pay close attention and hang on every word till you get the full picture, youll get chills... hes not just a rapper by any stretch...actually he is just a rapper. thats what good rappers do.

Truth is that all these "normal" n*ggas aint even close to being talented enough to be called real rappers. they just gettin paid. especially wayne. or plies, rauce, flo rida, mike jones, uncle murder, or even a dude like juelz/jimmy and them (not including cam-- who is very talented). they can do it but when you see the way it really can be done its like magic it boggles your whole mind...then you wont and shouldnt accept less. Sometimes I wish there was like a series of standardized testing and a board and sh*t for n*ggaz to get through before bein called rappers.

but if you want some delusional paranoid lyrics check max on "blow me a dub" -----"they k!lled my brother when he was 17 put it in his head, the voices they will never leave..." i wont even finish...
1st let me get this out the way. Why is you sitting here describing this n*gga to me, the n*gga that I couldnt give a sh*t less about, like you his damn secret admirer? Sound like a female tellin her girlfriend about a crush or some sh*t.

Anyway
the real im talkin bout got nothing to do with that "real rap/hip hop" bullsh*t. You not getting it. Anybody who's been listening to rap can rap about k!lling and jail and drugs so if thats all you rap about we a.ssume you being fake. But when you rap about the stuff behind it, the stuff only someone who really did it would know about, the stuff we can relate to, thats what we call real sh*t.

And Max B? I gave him a chance, and not once did he have a "That n*gga said some real sh*t" moment
 9 years ago '07        #252
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
1st let me get this out the way. Why is you sitting here describing this n*gga to me, the n*gga that I couldnt give a sh*t less about, like you his damn secret admirer? Sound like a female tellin her girlfriend about a crush or some sh*t.

Anyway
the real im talkin bout got nothing to do with that "real rap/hip hop" bullsh*t. You not getting it. Anybody who's been listening to rap can rap about k!lling and jail and drugs so if thats all you rap about we a.ssume you being fake. But when you rap about the stuff behind it, the stuff only someone who really did it would know about, the stuff we can relate to, thats what we call real sh*t.
And Max B? I gave him a chance, and not once did he have a "That n*gga said some real sh*t" moment

no wonder you cant understand max b ....yall souf n*ggaz is slow as fu*k !!look at the bold and tell me you dont contradict yourself ?? " i dont mean rap/ hip hop bullsh*t" "I mean rappin about real sh*t" lol you went in a complete circle jus to come back to my point...you dumb fu*k... you couldnt prove fire with fire (verse for verse, example for example ) that pimp c is great so you go for tryin to make me feel like a bi*ch for supporting a great artist who puts in work and deserves it great defense for the pimp. your too dumb to speak intelligently to, at least form a coherent argument dog. btw regardless of what u think max has got a stronger cult following already than pimp c ever did. period. and he just gettin started. we will see where the wave takes us...and i guarantee itll bring hip hop to further places than a damn "ridin dirty"

and if i sound like a bi*ch talkin bout a crush lol ok...nice reach...but then your worst you sound like a female convincing herself to stay with a bum but cant think of any good solid reasons...
 10-10-2008, 07:42 AM         #253
LeGacY225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he is wack, but i got mad respect for dude

R.I.P.
 9 years ago '06        #254
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I see I hit a nerve. n*gga calm down its the internet. Since you all mad I guess Ill stop after this sh*t. Nothing else can be said anyways, I got everything off my chest

erick derelict said:
no wonder you cant understand max b ....yall souf n*ggaz is slow as fu*k !!look at the bold and tell me you dont contradict yourself ?? " i dont mean rap/ hip hop bullsh*t" "I mean rappin about real sh*t" lol you went in a complete circle jus to come back to my point...you dumb fu*k...

How you call a n*gga dumb and you couldnt get something as simple as the difference between what we call real sh*t and what they call real hip hip. They consider real hip hop to be that "lyrical" with metaphors and punchlines and sounding like a rhyming dictionary in language arts class. We consider real sh*t to be what I just told you it is. You calling me slow but you couldnt figure out that difference?

you couldnt prove fire with fire (verse for verse, example for example ) that pimp c is great

n*ggas already gave you verses. And they were verses where Pimp C actually talked about some real sh*t. Not about his d*ck being big, not about how he shoots n*ggas, not about "I been to jail", not saying "Ow" for a gimic. Bra how can anybody go fire for fire with Max B? The only fire he got is his "cult following"

so you go for tryin to make me feel like a bi*ch for supporting a great artist who puts in work and deserves it

Bra you proving MY point. You dont know this n*gga, you never met this n*gga. For all you know he straight up pie a.ss n*gga but you sitting here talking about how great somebody is when you never met em. And you dont look like a bi*ch doing that? n*gga where they do that at

great defense for the pimp. your too dumb to speak intelligently to,

You spoke intelligently? When? I call bullsh*t on that one

at least form a coherent argument dog. btw regardless of what u think max has got a stronger cult following already than pimp c ever did. period. and he just gettin started. we will see where the wave takes us...and i guarantee itll bring hip hop to further places than a damn "ridin dirty"

n*gga what the fu*k? Let his nuts breathe. You actually proud to be apart of a "cult following/wave" dedicated a n*gga? And you dont sound like a bi*ch?

and if i sound like a bi*ch talkin bout a crush lol ok...nice reach...but then your worst you sound like a female convincing herself to stay with a bum but cant think of any good solid reasons...

Im not convincing myself of sh*t. I know Pimp C's flow wasnt the best. I know what he rhymed about also. If a rapper rhymes about sh*t I can relate to then im gonna listen, straight like that. Thats why I can listen to Ghetto Stories and then listen to Chitlin Circuit right after

If relating to the music you are listening to isnt a solid reason. Then what is?

10-10-2008, 08:58 AM         #255
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, your a hater, why come start a thread about Pimp C if you don't liek him?
YOU know the man has a huge amount of fans...so you know exactly what your going to get.
Pimp is a lengend, go walk around Houston, or PA, sh*t all of Texas and say pimp and sh*t...and I'm sure we would give you what we thought about you.
He production sets him apart from anything in teh game now. He was old school, in fact UGK is old school. They told stories, they just took an image and rapped about it. He spoke to us down here. fu*k there is so many damn rappers out there that are considered "hot" that i can't stand! but i wouldn't start a thread about them being wack...because that makes me a hater!!!

fu*k it, I'm going to go listen to some screw!
 9 years ago '08        #256
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
Whoever hatin aint heard his whole catalogue, Pimp C kept it 100 on all his tracks, real n*gga sh*t....
 10-10-2008, 10:19 AM         #257
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
:applause:

No you ol d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga, catching feelings is sending another n*gga hate thru the internet like a little wh0ore that you do on the regular, what i did was a well rounded post that spit facts and truth....so go back into the corner bi*ch. Nobody cares about your opinion.

LOL look at you quoting and nut hugging another n*ggas post like a lil girl.

the bi*ch in you is strong.

Pimp C was mediocre at best
 9 years ago '08        #258
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
LOL look at you quoting and nut hugging another n*ggas post like a lil girl.

the bi*ch in you is strong.

Pimp C was mediocre at best
Man your dumb-ass makes it too easy

Applauding somebodies post is equivalent of nut hugging? If thats the case what the fu*k are you then, all you do is troll these forums bigging up other gay a.ss max b fans without having any input of your own....

The bi*ch in me is strong? Yet you keep following me around in threads after i made you look like a fool in your own thread?

A Dmx and Max B fan calling anyone mediocre, is hilarious.
 9 years ago '08        #259
space
space
Send me some more hate, i got you
 9 years ago '07        #260
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
I see I hit a nerve. n*gga calm down its the internet. Since you all mad I guess Ill stop after this sh*t. Nothing else can be said anyways, I got everything off my chest

no wonder you cant understand max b ....yall souf n*ggaz is slow as fu*k !!look at the bold and tell me you dont contradict yourself ?? " i dont mean rap/ hip hop bullsh*t" "I mean rappin about real sh*t" lol you went in a complete circle jus to come back to my point...you dumb fu*k...

How you call a n*gga dumb and you couldnt get something as simple as the difference between what we call real sh*t and what they call real hip hip. They consider real hip hop to be that "lyrical" with metaphors and punchlines and sounding like a rhyming dictionary in language arts class. We consider real sh*t to be what I just told you it is. You calling me slow but you couldnt figure out that difference?[/QUOTE]

sooooo lemme get this right lol ---real "sh*t" is pimp c ...and real "hip hop" is max b? lol duke you r going in circles like a carousel...but ill take that... whatever it means...

and dog if i was arguing whos more "lyrical" than pimp c id point you towards my friend vast aire... or the juggaknots..or mf doom.. now that is real hip hop by your definition (which again was) : "They consider real hip hop to be that "lyrical" with metaphors and punchlines and sounding like a rhyming dictionary in language arts class"....

if you want real life sh*t real n*gga behind the scenes sh*t and your saying max aint doin it , your lying...or fake n dont know what that behind the scenes sh*t really is. cuz the streets aint ridin for max cuz "they a.ssume hes fake" from talkin sh*t, dude did 8 in the state pen before picking up the mic, dude did 10 months, after bieng famous and will prolly go back for the murder wrap, i dont gotta meet him to know that. its public fact. put that together with his music and interviews and how he stood on his own two like a man and went at his former boss jim, then listen to his sh*t and realize what your hearing. i dont think you kno how hard and crazy it is to do what hes doin...his contract is held up bro and on top of that they got money on his head. every rapper under a hit rapper is afraid to be thier own boss and be a leader. max realized his potential, and took matters into his own hands. if you had jimmy throwin you fame and money and helpin bail you outta jail youd probly be blinded by it, and just be grateful for being outta jail..i know i might. but max believed in the power of his music. that takes serious determination. money got shot twice in the last year over n*ggaz hating his wave!! if he will live and die for it , and we ride for him like this then you should check your ears and brain , yu aint hearin it right....he dont rap about it or glorify it either (gettin shot last year that is) ... he invented slang words and styles- what did ugk innovate????? ..... waiting....... you can feel that pimp c's music is as real as u want... but max is a trendsetter , hip hop innovator and, gamechanger... bottom line east>>>>>south any day...only south n*ggaz worth hearin strive for respect in NY by comin more correct than that normal south sh*t. which ugk did but..Max comes more correct than the pimp. all im saying. if we have this convo 10yrs from now max might b looked at like pac or some sh*t...its that strong!

pimp c gets props and is a legend though i agree, but in the end max rep will b more legendary , the game is already changing-http://godsh*t.blogspot.com/2008/10/evil-empire-be-south-19-dont-hate-wave.html -----------even sh*tty wayne has more rep than pimp c thats fu*kin sad....nuff said...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now