Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 SickBlitz said:
max b appeals to like 15 people

UGK>>>>>>>>>

... r.i.p to pimp but str8 up ... ugk aint sh*t!!! i been fu*kin with them since "pocket full of stones" and never got convinced. they never gave me the same feel as i did when I first felt a max b lyric in fact it was :

"think you a big shot? youll get what big got. youll get what pac got. n*gga ya not hot"::celebrate0:"im another breed im another speed, im the muhfu*kin husband that your mother need, max be mad at you lemme make it up cop u a jag or 2 instead of that black chevy malibu..ooh" <----hooked me like a fiend....
:agreement6:

only good lyric ugk ever said was "go read a book you illiterate son of a bi*ch and beef up yo vocab" lol :thumbsdow


Last edited by erick derelict; 10-09-2008 at 11:05 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #222
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol...what am i doing? k!lling time at work which is "getting that bread"

dawg knock it off. we was out on the block knockin that mobb,jay,nas,dmx and sh*t

some pimp c come on in the whip n*ggas will be like turn that sh*t off real talk.

Brownsville BK born and raised doggy.
n*gga u think people was just ridin around listening to Mobb Deep down here..
Quiz talkin that dumb sh*t.. you from a different culture of course its gon be like that
 9 years ago '04        #223
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 erick derelict said:
... r.i.p to pimp but str8 up ... ugk aint sh*t!!! i been fu*kin with them since "pocket full of stones" and never got convinced. they never gave me the same feel as i did when I first felt a max b lyric in fact it was :

"think you a big shot? youll get what big got. youll get what pac got. n*gga ya not hot"....."im another breed im another speed, im the muhfu*kin husband that your mother need, max be mad at you lemme make it up cop u a jag or 2 instead of that black chevy malibu..ooh" <----hooked me like a fiend....
:agreement6:

only good lyric ugk ever said was "go read a book you illiterate son of a bi*ch and beef up yo vocab" lol
@ these ignorant a.ss new yorkers.. yall n*ggas used to be cool...

Max B?

fa real? Max B..?


fa real?!

Ridin Dirty>> anything Max will ever do in his career


Last edited by CTre; 10-09-2008 at 11:06 AM..
 10-09-2008, 11:05 AM         #224
The Young Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
i dont care what n*ggas say...that dude has always been wack

i see some dudes on here and other sites talk about pimp c like son is a dope a.ss lyricis or somthing....HE'S NOT.

he was apart of a nice group wit UGK they made good music yes,but him specifically?

hell naw.

now if u a fan of his cool,dont come in here all butt hurt,state ya case and we can debate this till i leave work

:greetings10:
U wildin', is maybe cuz u dnt f*cks wit his style of music. He aint wack 2 the n*ggaz that related to him & realized he was spittin hella game & knowledge. He was a dude that could bring unity in hip-hop & show these rappers how to get money together & not have these middle men get their hands on the dough. He was smart as fu*k when he said that rappers should form a union, if that ever became possible. R.I.P a real OG in the game.
 9 years ago '04        #225
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 JHAE_74 said:
pimp c spit game & real life sh*t...
fa real..


You stayin' with that trick, layin' with that trick
All your paper off playin' with that trick
At first, all you want to do is (fu*k) with the trick
Years pass by, now you stuck with the trick
f!ghting more and more now you're fed up with the trick
But you knew that was a (ho) when you hooked up with the trick
But you trusted the(bi*ch) 'cause you lust for the (bi*ch)
(This line was too edited for me to typed out)
Now she around this (motherfu*ka) pregnant and (sh*t)
But a child to a (n*gga) this seem nothin' but a lick
The next thing you know the [bi*ch] got you in court
Tryin' to get your paper calling it child support
Takin' half of your (sh*t) talkin' bout a divorce
If you don't know the game, well here's the crash course
They say "You live with the (bi*ch) so common law marry."
And the (bi*ch) got accustomed to the paper she's been having..
ain't that a bi*ch
 9 years ago '05        #226
DaSmoothiest 
space
avatar space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
Pimp was the truth, He was the backbone of UGK. He did it all from singing hooks to making beats. Its kind of crazy that most the people in here that are hating on pimp are from that east coast. Thats because yall dont know nothing about dem Country Rap Tunes. Pimp C spoke some real a.ss sh*t in his versus, I will take that over any good lyricist. To me Pimp was better than 95% of those so called lyricist from NewYork.

Country Rap Tunes bi*ch
 9 years ago '07        #227
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
Don't get me wrong i got respect for ugk. I think they are great rappers and legendary hip hop stars. But in all thier greatness max trumps them. ugk trumps jim jones but so does max... pimp is dead and r.i.p but that does not change the fact that bun b and pimp c are not touchin max b (stylistaclly, lyrically, aesthetically, artistically, or street credibility) - max career just started them dudes hav had over 15 years if max goes another 7 years at this pace of seriously high quality and quantity he wins no contest. btw any ugk verse you post will be matched by a better max b verse....try me...


edit ** maybe street cred cuz they OG's**


Last edited by erick derelict; 10-09-2008 at 11:37 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #228
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 CTre said:
fa real..


You stayin' with that trick, layin' with that trick
All your paper off playin' with that trick
At first, all you want to do is (fu*k) with the trick
Years pass by, now you stuck with the trick
f!ghting more and more now you're fed up with the trick
But you knew that was a (ho) when you hooked up with the trick
But you trusted the(bi*ch) 'cause you lust for the (bi*ch)
(This line was too edited for me to typed out)
Now she around this (motherfu*ka) pregnant and (sh*t)
But a child to a (n*gga) this seem nothin' but a lick
The next thing you know the [bi*ch] got you in court
Tryin' to get your paper calling it child support
Takin' half of your (sh*t) talkin' bout a divorce
If you don't know the game, well here's the crash course
They say "You live with the (bi*ch) so common law marry."
And the (bi*ch) got accustomed to the paper she's been having..
ain't that a bi*ch
is that the best u could find to rep for pimp c? lol max can one up that easily::

Ride with me i can take you places/drive past police make them chase us
guns by the truck big clips by the case load/ change 10 thou for a million in peso
Max k!ll civilians in state clothes/ fill em with metal dont get em to medical get him to maaco (beep, beep)
ill give your face CLOTHES/ ace bandages. Baby moms stressin me out i cant stand the bi*ch
beef we can handle it/ I came inside this dark game with only 16 and a candle lit/
now you see max b everytime the channel flip money over bi*ches n*gga stick to the manuscript
we pop off them shots we knock off them blocks we drop off them tops we get meals
wrist lit beyond freeze we get chills/ we dont just play with the D we get stills
BEAST MODE n*gga --I kept the 8 home brought the fifth with the clip cuz it reload quicker
we got enough snow for a ski slope n*gga, we got our own dough we dont need no n*gga
we dont- feed no n*gga if - he aint fam, got the pink cut canaries- he aint cam (damn)
act right dog and i could recoup ya act wrong & im violatin your constitution.
ya fu*kin wit the youngest boy moms ill shoot ya and pops ill hawk ya cops ill chalk and
pop the cork and stop the talkin/drive by in sun shades and the boxter porches
my life revolve around lotsa bosses, lotsa corpses/ I HIT THE n*gga WITH THE GAUGE AND ALL I SAW WAS LOTSA SAUSAGE-BIG MAC FRENCH FRIES LOBSTER SAUCES
boxes, caskets, lotsa coffins. oxes, ratchets, cop galoshes!
uh..WHO SAID MAX AINT CRUNCH TIME?/MAX CROSS BALLERS WHAT THE fu*k IS THE PUNCH LINE?:applause:
and how he kickin it like that?/methadone cuz crack dont spit back like that
50 on the watch and i'll that right back...


**much luv to stlyes p but thats from a song where styles goes 1st then max comes 2nd and blazes him and you know for damn sure UGK is not seein LOX**


Last edited by erick derelict; 10-09-2008 at 12:11 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #229
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I tell them get this crack and get the fu*k away from me hoe
 9 years ago '08        #230
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12527 12527
I'm pimpin' through the ave. tryin' to see some good
But everythang is still the same in my neighborhood
n*ggas frown when you up and smile when you down
And when you change for the better shife fools stop comin' around
I see the jealousy and hate, the wicked ways
We all lost children, pray for papers, and smokin' our lives away
Got to the point where I could not decipher day from night
She say she love me but all we do now is fu*kin' f!ght
My conscience fu*k with me so much I can't eat or sleep
The other side is sellin' dope and out there runnin' the streets
And even though I'm gay to street fame comin' from this rap game
Lust for thankin' and compulsive drankin' is a normal thang
Some get a waste and misplace tryin' to win the race
Some try to hold on to there place by smokin' with lace
But see drugs and plastic thugs ain't gonna change the hood
I'm smokin' skunk and poppin' the truck to make me feel good.

Pimp C on diamonds and wood.....this sh*t>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything that f*g max b can put out.....im from DC too so dont give me im on the south Bullsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #231
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 erick derelict said:
is that the best u could find to rep for pimp c? lol max can one up that easily::

Ride with me i can take you places/drive past police make them chase us
guns by the truck big clips by the case load/ change 10 thou for a million in peso
Max k!ll civilians in state clothes/ fill em with metal dont get em to medical get him to maaco (beep, beep)
ill give your face CLOTHES/ ace bandages. Baby moms stressin me out i cant stand the bi*ch
beef we can handle it/ I came inside this dark game with only 16 and a candle lit/
now you see max b everytime the channel flip money over bi*ches n*gga stick to the manuscript
we pop off them shots we knock off them blocks we drop off them tops we get meals
wrist lit beyond freeze we get chills/ we dont just play with the D we get stills
BEAST MODE n*gga --I kept the 8 home brought the fifth with the clip cuz it reload quicker
we got enough snow for a ski slope n*gga, we got our own dough we dont need no n*gga
we dont- feed no n*gga if - he aint fam, got the pink cut canaries- he aint cam (damn)
act right dog and i could recoup ya act wrong & im violatin your constitution.
ya fu*kin wit the youngest boy moms ill shoot ya and pops ill hawk ya cops ill chalk and
pop the cork and stop the talkin/drive by in sun shades and the boxter porches
my life revolve around lotsa bosses, lotsa corpses/ I HIT THE n*gga WITH THE GAUGE AND ALL I SAW WAS LOTSA SAUSAGE-BIG MAC FRENCH FRIES LOBSTER SAUCES
boxes, caskets, lotsa coffins. oxes, ratchets, cop galoshes!
uh..WHO SAID MAX AINT CRUNCH TIME?/MAX CROSS BALLERS WHAT THE fu*k IS THE PUNCH LINE?:applause:
and how he kickin it like that?/methadone cuz crack dont spit back like that
50 on the watch and i'll that right back...


**much luv to stlyes p but thats from a song where styles goes 1st then max comes 2nd and blazes him and you know for damn sure UGK is not seein LOX**
lol sounds like a Joke.. pimp spit that real life sh*t.. Max is a funny guy

I'm up early cuz aint enough light in the daytime
Smoke two sweets get in these streets out the pop up line
Peanut holder my boulders smolder on the PA pipes
Ak loader as I get swallowed under city lights
n*ggas be lookin shife so I look shife back
Cant show no weakness in these streets you'll get yo life jacked
Mayn its a trip where i stay especially for me
This bi*ches tryin to lock me up for the whole century
They gave my boy down in Florida Dante 19
I wish that we could smoke again and take a tight lean
My world a trip you can ask Bun B bi*ch I aint no liar
My man RoRo jus lost his baby in a house fire
And then when I got on my knees that night to pray
I asked God why he let these k!llas live and take my homeboy's son away
Man if you got kids show em you love em cuz God jus might call em home
Cuz one day you here but baby the next day you gone


Last edited by CTre; 10-09-2008 at 12:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #232
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 erick derelict said:
btw any ugk verse you post will be matched by a better max b verse....try me...
n*gga kick rocks



Bun B just fu*ked any chance of you doing better
 9 years ago '07        #233
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 CTre said:
lol sounds like a Joke.. pimp spit that real life sh*t.. Max is a funny guy

I'm up early cuz aint enough light in the daytime
Smoke two sweets get in these streets out the pop up line
Peanut holder my boulders smolder on the PA pipes
Ak loader as I get swallowed under city lights
n*ggas be lookin shife so I look shife back
Cant show no weakness in these streets you'll get yo life jacked
Mayn its a trip where i stay especially for me
This bi*ches tryin to lock me up for the whole century
They gave my boy down in Florida Dante 19
I wish that we could smoke again and take a tight lean
My world a trip you can ask Bun B bi*ch I aint no liar
My man RoRo jus lost his baby in a house fire
And then when I got on my knees that night to pray
I asked God why he let these k!llas live and take my homeboy's son away
Man if you got kids show em you love em cuz God jus might call em home
Cuz one day you here but baby the next day you gone
thats better than the garbage the last kid posted but still ...



thats comedy. heres a lightweight max verse thats k!llin it--

i got my street credibility up, full blast you dont know my ability shmuck
bullet proof full utility truck, smoke screen from under the muffler
with the push of a button , im a hustler. rollie got the cluster
busta shorty with the big fat a.ss im tryina fu*k her lust her - fluster
started off mean, flooded with love juice- started off cream
started off teen.. now a n*gga flippin he on some boss sh*t
bring in the second unit he clean. fu*k na, peep game- i could ride out smooth
truck low each frame i could slide out tools ..ooh
there that n*gga go again with wave
that got his GRANDMOTHER TURNIN IN HER GRAVE POUR SUM HENNY TO THE BABE
its for my little brother E trapped up in this dirty game look at what they did to me ow!

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #234
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12527 12527
@ you hyping that whack sh*t, fu*k outta here f*g**t
 9 years ago '05        #235
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 CTre said:
n*gga u think people was just ridin around listening to Mobb Deep down here..
Quiz talkin that dumb sh*t.. you from a different culture of course its gon be like that
tre stop frontin b.

you know as well as i know pimp c aint no damn mc

this got nothing to do with max b matta fact YOU NKOW who imma fan of.

i said i like UGK as a whole but pimp c solo? fu*k outta hea
 9 years ago '07        #236
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Southern_Boi said:
n*gga kick rocks



Bun B just fu*ked any chance of you doing better
lol not so fast buddy boy... i found more proof - clever, witty, insightful, real, and wavy...btw max invented waviness , dude started the wave man! who knows where that sh*t will take hip hop after 5 years... but if i must prove again heres max on verse 1 of "letter to the game"::

I send n*ggaz to go inside your bed/ the bullets ill go inside of your body my muthafu*kaz ill go upside your head
I be tryina control my desires bi*ches money and liquor , purple on the side my dedication to n*ggaz
they wanna follow , i aint ready to lead/ when it was time pop off i was ready to breeze but it was something in my soul was tellin me squeeze
seen him dead layin different i knew he couldnt breathe n*gga you fu*kin with a G! my alias biggavel betta ride ya own wave i got big shoes to fill
bring my n*ggaz out the pen dropped a few on the scale even brought a couple n*ggaz that was boostas in jail
heard a story bought my n*gga who'd a knew he would tell?
its cuza u bi*ch that my n*gga in jail. federalies came through the fu*kin build
tried to shoot me a L
got me stressed tryina recruit me to tell...


------------the scary part about that sh*t is , that it IS real life sh*t for max b so dont tell me max dont spit real life. dudes life was way rough b4 rappin...
 9 years ago '07        #237
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Ghettoquiz said:
tre stop frontin b.

you know as well as i know pimp c aint no damn mc

this got nothing to do with max b matta fact YOU NKOW who imma fan of.

i said i like UGK as a whole but pimp c solo? fu*k outta hea
hes right ...this aint about max. just agreein with an earlier post that max is over them. UGK is dope but they never ever made me go crazy...

and pimp c was always sayin "everytime we hit the parkin lot we turn heads" like he couldnt think of some other sh*t to fill a bar.
 9 years ago '06        #238
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,070 | Props total: 4419 4419
This really must stop.

First off, when words are placed on paper, the context and the emotion is immeadiately ripped away from the verse. This are very important things to keep in mind when discussing pimp.


Been listening to UGK and Pimp C for a long time, and pimp has never changed. Thats why people have grown to love the music the man made. He never changed his style, never sold out, only evolved into a fu*kING AMAZING PRODUCER and great rapper. Pimp C's listeners listen to pimp everyday, and they love the way pimp handled his business saying fu*k BET and MTV and fu*k radio airplay and fu*k a video. He did music for his fans, and if your not a fan in the first place then you dont matter.

Pimp C came up with the concepts and insturments for 98% of UGK's music. What the fu*k more do u want from a musician god damnit?>????????

PLus pimp c fans already know not to expect the most lyrical sh*t. We expect straight forward pimpin with laid back smokin beats that give me chills.

Use me up, feel like im the one thats doing dope, pus*y got me dizzy, stoned junky. These songs are all quite lyrical songs that appeared before their Riding DIrty album.
 10-09-2008, 01:54 PM         #239
mrKeepDatWork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another new york n*gga mad at da south QUIT HATING THE SOUF ITS YA OWN FAULT YA sh*t AINT SELLIN - PIMP C
 9 years ago '06        #240
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 erick derelict said:
lol not so fast buddy boy... i found more proof - clever, witty, insightful, real, and wavy...btw max invented waviness , dude started the wave man! who knows where that sh*t will take hip hop after 5 years... but if i must prove again heres max on verse 1 of "letter to the game"::

I send n*ggaz to go inside your bed/ the bullets ill go inside of your body my muthafu*kaz ill go upside your head
I be tryina control my desires bi*ches money and liquor , purple on the side my dedication to n*ggaz
they wanna follow , i aint ready to lead/ when it was time pop off i was ready to breeze but it was something in my soul was tellin me squeeze
seen him dead layin different i knew he couldnt breathe n*gga you fu*kin with a G! my alias biggavel betta ride ya own wave i got big shoes to fill
bring my n*ggaz out the pen dropped a few on the scale even brought a couple n*ggaz that was boostas in jail
heard a story bought my n*gga who'd a knew he would tell?
its cuza u bi*ch that my n*gga in jail. federalies came through the fu*kin build
tried to shoot me a L
got me stressed tryina recruit me to tell...


------------the scary part about that sh*t is , that it IS real life sh*t for max b so dont tell me max dont spit real life. dudes life was way rough b4 rappin...
You one sad n*gga. Thats real sh*t to you? Thats not real sh*t, thats something any lame on here can rap about: "I shoot this" "I move drugs" "I know n*ggas in jail" wow n*gga anybody can make a verse like that after listening to one rap album.

Real sh*t is the rapper actually says some sh*t only real n*ggas would know about and relate to. Any rapper can rap about k!lling, but to rap about being paranoid and having fu*ked up dreams after the fact is real sh*t. From what i listened to, Max B is just a rapper
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy