Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #181
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Everybody has their own opinion, some i agree with and some i dont. Pimp C wasnt the best far as word play goes, but alot of people could relate to what he was rapping about whether they were doing it or seeing someone doing it. Pimp C had a flow (swag) like no other at the time especially in his early days. You can ask damn near anybody who is a UGK fan would say Bun>>Pimp but for the ones who would say Pimp, answer would be, because i like Pimp C's style..

I wouldnt expect a n*gga from Queens to be able to relate to Pimp C' music, What do they know about bending corners in a Lac blowing on Sack, riding under the city lights like there is no tomorrow. A Queens n*gga can't tell me sh*t about riding in something Kandy with 6 15s inthe back knocking pictures off the wall. "MOST" NYC n*ggas dont have cars, they are confine in their designated area doing ciphers on project Stoopes, and riding the L train and sh*t. wouldnt be able to relate to the likes of UGK 1) Choppin Blades 2) Diamonds & Wood 3) Riding Dirty 4) High Life 5) Look At Me 6) Wood Wheel I'm not hating but it is what it is.

Pimp C might have been corny to you, just like Wu Tang Kirate Kid Fake a.ss Bruce Leroy a.ss n*ggas, KRS Big nose Lame a.ss One, "DMX barking a.ss" was corny to me, Joe Budden "Pump It Up a.ss" and would never in my life get any love in my CD player
 9 years ago '07        #182
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Southern_Boi said:
So when people disagree with you this is what you do huh.
See first of all I dont have to express myself with smilies and sh*t, I paid attention in the classes that actually mattered. there wasnt one sentence in my post to hint that I was making a big deal out of anything, unlike you using terms "fu*k" "fu*k off" "fu*k a.ss rappers" "who gives a fu*k"
Second if you feel the rappers are irrelevant whyd you even post? Any rapper I dont care about and is irrelevant in my eyes you wont see me giving my opions in threads discussing things about them
And last, you apparently a club type n*gga so I wouldnt expect you to agree with me or relate to anything I listen to

oh and if you expect a n*gga to take you seriously at least learn how to spell Cleveland n*gga
waaah waah waah. im a 90s n*gga. i don't keep up with these new cats in the rap game unless they sh*t is hot and or original. mostly eveyone in the midwest don't even have their own identity thats why everyone in missouri, ohio, and illonios is rapping like other regions. whoever this n*gga is from cleveland is has a terrible street team, cause his song is more popular than the rapper itself. and plus this topic is about pimp-c, you the one bringing up other southern rappers with some irrelevant arguement with some other n*gga talking about nothing.
 9 years ago '06        #183
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 MiseryCityTexas said:
waaah waah waah. im a 90s n*gga.Thats supposed to mean something? n*gga im a 90s baby, 1990 from Deepside and still alive, all I grew up listening to was 90s hiphop from all over and oldschool R&Bi don't keep up with these new cats in the rap game unless they sh*t is hot and or original.The south is full of original artist, which is what make us special mostly eveyone in the midwest don't even have their own identity thats why everyone in missouri, ohio, and illonios is rapping like other regions. Why did you even bring this up? All you doing is telling me i was rightwhoever this n*gga is from cleveland is has a terrible street team, cause his song is more popular than the rapper itself.who cares? The song been dead for like a year. the only reason I know it is because its on Madden 07. But that sh*t dont even matter, the fact is you tried to use the song to talk down on Chalie Boy and it wasnt even his song

and plus this topic is about pimp-c, you the one bringing up other southern rappers with some irrelevant arguement with some other n*gga talking about nothing.
you just backing up my argument man. If its about nothing why you replied to it, especially when I wasnt even talkin to you. And the the argument branched off from the pimp c one so how you figure it was irrelevant in the first place?

Man im done with you. I stop talkin with people when I realize they cant handle someone disagreeing with em or correcting em. It helps that i hate people who use smileys in every post, n*gga learn how to express yourself through words
 9 years ago '05        #184
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
 Against D Grain said:
Everybody has their own opinion, some i agree with and some i dont. Pimp C wasnt the best far as word play goes, but alot of people could relate to what he was rapping about whether they were doing it or seeing someone doing it. Pimp C had a flow (swag) like no other at the time especially in his early days. You can ask damn near anybody who is a UGK fan would say Bun>>Pimp but for the ones who would say Pimp, answer would be, because i like Pimp C's style..

I wouldnt expect a n*gga from Queens to be able to relate to Pimp C' music, What do they know about bending corners in a Lac blowing on Sack, riding under the city lights like there is no tomorrow. A Queens n*gga can't tell me sh*t about riding in something Kandy with 6 15s inthe back knocking pictures off the wall. "MOST" NYC n*ggas dont have cars, they are confine in their designated area doing ciphers on project Stoopes, and riding the L train and sh*t. wouldnt be able to relate to the likes of UGK 1) Choppin Blades 2) Diamonds & Wood 3) Riding Dirty 4) High Life 5) Look At Me 6) Wood Wheel I'm not hating but it is what it is.

Pimp C might have been corny to you, just like Wu Tang Kirate Kid Fake a.ss Bruce Leroy a.ss n*ggas, KRS Big nose Lame a.ss One, "DMX barking a.ss" was corny to me, Joe Budden "Pump It Up a.ss" and would never in my life get any love in my CD player
yea Cuz most of wat u said was on sum country shyt relating to pimps music and country folks can not relate to the fast hustle n bustle of the city so yea a n*gga 4rm queens wudnt grasp pimp c music right if the quality is garbage than its garbage fam whether a n*gga could relate 2 it or not
 9 years ago '08        #185
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7312 7312
I swear every Pimp C thread ive seen has been a hate one. I dont like the n*gga like that but the way yall turned Bundles to overnight celebrity Pimp C should at least get some respect for putting work in the game for years. Yes Pimp C lyrically was some sh*t pretty much but his production was nice and he had some real verses here and there.
 9 years ago '08        #186
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
These dudes hate Pimp C?

Why?
 9 years ago '05        #187
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
Pimp C was always one of my favorite rappers he was one of the best of the south but at the same time you cant compare him to a nas or jay-z becuase even he said "these aint hip-hop records, these country rap tunes"....POP It 4 PPIMP
 9 years ago '04        #188
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
Well for one thing the kids hate on anything out the south. They also dont understand UGK's influence over southern music from Lyrical content to production. All the top southern producers(fresh, jazze, three 6 to name a few) said pimp was their musical influence. Also Pimp had Pac-like swagger that him the sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #189
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
 lifetimez said:
These dudes hate Pimp C?

Why?
lack of knowledge on the game and lack of respect
 9 years ago '04        #190
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
when he passed it was mostly the attention wh0ore bx scrubs on here, pay em no mind..the only try to come with useless shock threads and cryin about how they hate a rapper, no offense these mods need to havea lil more control that...
 9 years ago '04        #191
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
n*ggaz too caught up in this fu*kin bubble gum rap. sh*t, i remember when i first heard pocket full of stones off the menace to society soundtrack. i been down wit ugk since. rip to the pimp. tabernacle.
 08-19-2008, 04:29 PM         #192
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 one2remember said:
sadly most of this children on boxden or too young to understand the pimp. not to mention we live in the era of rap where its okay to talk about the sh*t and not be about it. the internet is fu*ked up that way.
Rap died when regular n*ggas became image conscience ...everybody is a tough guy now. The pimp stayed true first album to last...fu*k ya if ya dont fu*k with him
 9 years ago '05        #193
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
that n*gga wack
 9 years ago '05        #194
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
stack bundles was weak too
 9 years ago '08        #195
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23315 23315
Pimp C's verse on Get Throwed>>>>>>>>anything from anybody that got in the rap game after that track dropped
 9 years ago '05        #196
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Listen, why does disliking a rapper have to = hating on him? The folks who translate this as so are EMO.

Besides ya'll act like Pimp C's death to the game was a huge impact. Big & Pac passed along time ago... Aaliyah aswell, Big Pun etc... They all had massive impacts n died early.. Pimp C's death is a tragedy but how long had he been in the game? A Looooong time it's not like it changed hip hop forever.

I personally could care less about Pimp C doesn't mean his loss is felt any less to his family n friends. RIP to that man but musically to me he was irrelevant.
 9 years ago '06        #197
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
he did his thing.. he wasnt no nice rapper but without him UGK was NOTHING. thats how you know he wa simportant to the game because when n*ggas think Bun B, they automatically think pimp c, without a doubt. Same thing like Ol' Dirty Bastard. He wasnt all that nice lyrically (even though he was entertaining and can rock a crowd with the crazy sh*t he said), but when n*ggas think wutang.. they think of ol dirty.

pimp c deserve his respect.. way more than the hate he get on here
 08-19-2008, 06:44 PM         #198
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Listen, why does disliking a rapper have to = hating on him? The folks who translate this as so are EMO.

Besides ya'll act like Pimp C's death to the game was a huge impact. Big & Pac passed along time ago... Aaliyah aswell, Big Pun etc... They all had massive impacts n died early.. Pimp C's death is a tragedy but how long had he been in the game? A Looooong time it's not like it changed hip hop forever.

I personally could care less about Pimp C doesn't mean his loss is felt any less to his family n friends. RIP to that man but musically to me he was irrelevant.
n*gga was way more relevant than tons of Pun.
 08-19-2008, 08:22 PM         #199
nelly > nas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugk was never really that good at all imo
 9 years ago '08        #200
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga was way more relevant than tons of Pun.
For real my n*gga, all that fat n*gga was known for was eating tacos and beating his bi*ch

Pimp Muthafu*kin C>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy