Pimp C=wackness

most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
11346 pageviews
312 comments


Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
Pimp C=wackness
 

 
i dont care what n*ggas say...that dude has always been wack

i see some dudes on here and other sites talk about pimp c like son is a dope a.ss lyricis or somthing....HE'S NOT.

he was apart of a nice group wit UGK they made good music yes,but him specifically?

hell naw.

now if u a fan of his cool,dont come in here all butt hurt,state ya case and we can debate this till i leave work

:greetings10:

312 comments for "Pimp C=wackness"

 9 years ago '05        #2
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
lol

rip
 9 years ago '06        #3
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
yea he was wack
but you know the Internet Soldiers are going to defend his wackness
 9 years ago '05        #4
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 siggiddy said:
lol

rip
it had to be said.

and rip to dude.
 9 years ago '05        #5
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 - Streetz - said:
yea he was wack
but you know the Internet Soldiers are going to defend his wackness
lol...i guess so

i listened to mad ugk sh*t...he jus corny to me i guess.

could u listen to a whole pimp c album?
 9 years ago '04        #6
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
you wrong, listen to "shattered dreams"... production, lyrics, delivery, singing... music at its best

pimp c >>>
 9 years ago '08        #7
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
^Hell yea you could, pimpalation was a sick a.ss album front to back

stop hating brah, hes one half of the legendary group

and yea we all know he aint the lyricist that bun b is but his production is always on point, and he has PLENTY of hot verses, dont believe me then pull out supertight and ridin dirty

Pimp C as a producer>>>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #8
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
well then let the games begin cuz i got bout four hours to k!ll till I punch out.....

I'll admit that Pimp was never an ill lyicist by any means but you really got the game fucced up calling this man wack. Not only did he contribute to one of the most influencial rap duos of all time he was also a very underated producer. He PLAYED live instruments in his production, not that wack sh*t looney tune sounds put in most beats by todays "top producers" He also helped create a culture what I like to call the "Texas Culture" which boys down here still represent with pride.

You can say he aint a dope spitter if you want but if you think this man is whack you probably need a cat scan

Smoke Somethin bi*ch

RIP Chad "Pimp C" Butler
 9 years ago '04        #9
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Pimp C was that dude. He might not be a lyrical genius but he made good music. His lyrics weren't bad either but his style made him that much tighter. Your just a hater.

I'm pimpin' through the ave. tryin' to see some good
But everythang is still the same in my neighborhood
n*ggas frown when you up and smile when you down
And when you change for the better shife fools stop comin' around
I see the jealousy and hate, the wicked ways
We all lost children, pray for papers, and smokin' our lives away
Got to the point where I could not decipher day from night
She say she love me but all we do now is fuc*in' f!ght
My conscience fu*k with me so much I can't eat or sleep
The other side of sellin' dope and out there runnin' the streets
And even though I'm **** to street fame comin' from this rap game
Lustful thankin' and compulsive drankin' is a normal thang
Some get a waste and misplace tryin' to win the race
Some try to hold on to there place by smokin' with lace
But see drugs and plastic thugs ain't gonna change the hood
I'm smokin' skunk and poppin' the truck to make me feel good.

<<<<<<<< Throws on UGK- Diamonds and wood and lights a blunt up
 9 years ago '05        #10
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 The Blueprint said:
^Hell yea you could, pimpalation was a sick a.ss album front to back

stop hating brah, hes one half of the legendary group

and yea we all know he aint the lyricist that bun b is but his production is always on point, and he has PLENTY of hot verses, dont believe me then pull out supertight and ridin dirty

Pimp C as a producer>>>>>>
lol..pimp c is WACK

every wack rapper has a couple of decent verses and spit of some hot beats.

im not hating,i just dont think hes nice.....do you think pimp c could hold his own on tracks like

john blaze...

i shot ya remix

banned from tv

n*ggaz done started somthin

???????????????????????????????


hell naw
 9 years ago '05        #11
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
and lol@everyone wit a different opinion=hater

the internet lost
 08-14-2008, 12:22 PM         #12
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so hes wack...who cares what u think? the man is dead why are u talkin about him now? did u ever care when he was alive? problably not so stfu.
 9 years ago '08        #13
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 efromthev said:
Pimp C was that dude. He might not be a lyrical genius but he made good music. His lyrics weren't bad either but his style made him that much tighter. Your just a hater.

I'm pimpin' through the ave. tryin' to see some good
But everythang is still the same in my neighborhood
n*ggas frown when you up and smile when you down
And when you change for the better shife fools stop comin' around
I see the jealousy and hate, the wicked ways

We all lost children, pray for papers, and smokin' our lives away
Got to the point where I could not decipher day from night
She say she love me but all we do now is fuc*in' f!ght
My conscience fu*k with me so much I can't eat or sleep
The other side of sellin' dope and out there runnin' the streets
And even though I'm **** to street fame comin' from this rap game
Lustful thankin' and compulsive drankin' is a normal thang
Some get a waste and misplace tryin' to win the race
Some try to hold on to there place by smokin' with lace
But see drugs and plastic thugs ain't gonna change the hood
I'm smokin' skunk and poppin' the truck to make me feel good.

<<<<<<<< Throws on UGK- Diamonds and wood and lights a blunt up
:applause::applause: My n*gga, thats the joint I always got to hear before heading out for college, joint knocks hard, real a.ss sh*t spat by Pimp Muthafu*kin C
 9 years ago '05        #14
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 hydro187 said:
so hes wack...who cares what u think? the man is dead why are u talkin about him now? did u ever care when he was alive? problably not so stfu.
tupac and biggie dead n*ggas dont talk about them?

stfu clown


and yes i cared when he was alive,i been caling that dude wack as long as i can remember actually.


and its not "hate"
 9 years ago '05        #15
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Ghettoquiz said:
do you think pimp c could hold his own on tracks like

john blaze...

i shot ya remix

banned from tv

n*ggaz done started somthin

???????????????????????????????


hell naw
haha imagine that

this thread is already funny to me

and off-topic but mase SMASHED his verse on "n*ggaz Done Started Something"
 9 years ago '08        #16
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol..pimp c is WACK

every wack rapper has a couple of decent verses and spit of some hot beats.

im not hating,i just dont think hes nice.....do you think pimp c could hold his own on tracks like

john blaze...

i shot ya remix

banned from tv

n*ggaz done started somthin

???????????????????????????????


hell naw
fu*k outta here, you comparin apples to oranges, everybody know UGK is that smooth, country rap, you think those n*ggas would sound genuine on UGK production?

 Ghettoquiz said:
and lol@everyone wit a different opinion=hater

the internet lost
Nah n*gga your a hater, when the first line out you mouth in this thread is I dont care what you n*ggas say, hes whack
 9 years ago '07        #17
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Ghettoquiz said:
and lol@everyone wit a different opinion=hater

the internet lost
U must be bored as fucc at work cuz u just talking out ya a.ss right now
Its like your trying to spin into that tired a.ss North vs South discussion right now saying he couldn't spit on East Coast beats..
I could flip the sh*t around but whats the point
You just want a reation out of Pimp C fans

attention hoe like Max B
 9 years ago '05        #18
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 siggiddy said:
haha imagine that

this thread is already funny to me

and off-topic but mase SMASHED his verse on "n*ggaz Done Started Something"
word he went in on that sh*t

DMX too.

my point is son gets wayyy to much props to be so weak as a rapper/song writer whatever u wanna call him.

sh*t theres like 5-6 dead rappers better too
 9 years ago '08        #19
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Barnone254 said:
U must be bored as fucc at work cuz u just talking out ya a.ss right now
Its like your trying to spin into that tired a.ss North vs South discussion right now saying he couldn't spit on East Coast beats..
I could flip the sh*t around but whats the point
You just want a reation out of Pimp C fans

attention hoe like Max B


I think threadstarter is prolly homo and had a problem with the anti-gay remarks Pimp is known to spew

"Ol d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga"
 9 years ago '05        #20
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 The Blueprint said:
fu*k outta here, you comparin apples to oranges, everybody know UGK is that smooth, country rap, you think those n*ggas would sound genuine on UGK production?



Nah n*gga your a hater, when the first line out you mouth in this thread is I dont care what you n*ggas say, hes whack
lol i dont understand how im "hatin" n*gga and i said UGK as a who;e was ok.

PIMP C solo=GARBAGE

READ n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy