08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says Fuck Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z

most viewed right now
 239
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-19-2008, 10:54 PM         #161
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:

game lost


[pic - click to view]


 08-19-2008, 11:18 PM         #162
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Whoever said "Game Over" musta had a hangover,
Get money, my driveway sponsered by Range Rover"

i like Jay Z but he's not the music creator and whats the difference between Game talking about Jay Z and Jay Z totally d*ckryding B.I.G.?? Game want to go in on Jay and Hova is scurred..like he said..he too disrespectful for Jay and he's right about Jay Z dropping soft sh*t, it ain't no secret
 10 years ago '08        #163
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:

i like Jay Z but he's not the music creator and whats the difference between Game talking about Jay Z and Jay Z totally d*ckryding B.I.G.?? Game want to go in on Jay and Hova is scurred..like he said..he too disrespectful for Jay and he's right about Jay Z dropping soft sh*t, it ain't no secret

[pic - click to view]

 08-19-2008, 11:25 PM         #164
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have ya noticed how GAME started pointin these lil things out when his album right about to drop....

jus another man trynna eat off jigga beef...

i mean u gotta go at the king right?



jay aint scared he jus sees pass him. he knows game aint nuttin to him but a flee. y feed into ur trap.









game lost.



[pic - click to view]

 08-19-2008, 11:26 PM         #165
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
"Whoever said "Game Over" musta had a hangover,
Get money, my driveway sponsered by Range Rover"

i like Jay Z but he's not the music creator and whats the difference between Game talking about Jay Z and Jay Z totally d*ckryding B.I.G.?? Game want to go in on Jay and Hova is scurred..like he said..he too disrespectful for Jay and he's right about Jay Z dropping soft sh*t, it ain't no secret
y is jay dropping soft sh*t
 08-19-2008, 11:38 PM         #166
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
y is jay dropping soft sh*t
dont listin to that fool... hes from louisiana

they got 1 rapper whos "hot"...and that 1 rapper is wayne

:hang:
 10 years ago '05        #167
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7428 7428
i wish these new young cats would learn they place and respect muhfu*kas who paved da way for dem. game a hoe i neva liked his a.ss and dat n*gga got shot in my apartments too
 10 years ago '04        #168
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 25 25
yup like shawty lo always has ti out his mouth
 08-20-2008, 12:25 AM         #169
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
dont listin to that fool... hes from louisiana

they got 1 rapper whos "hot"...and that 1 rapper is wayne

:hang:
you fu*king right i'm from Louisiana, now what! that makes me dumb?? you must be out your mind. 1st of all Lil Wayne not my favorite rapper, Nas is, 2nd of all just because you from New York that automatically makes you know more sh*t?? that's why ya'll fell off now, ya'll muthafu*kas don't give nobody else credit or props. The South been had sh*t lock for like 6-7 years, deal with it.
 08-20-2008, 12:29 AM         #170
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
dont listin to that fool... hes from louisiana

they got 1 rapper whos "hot"...and that 1 rapper is wayne

:hang:
and New York is bigger than a muthafu*ka, and ya'll have NO!!! hot rappers

Lil Wayne running a train on ya'll New York n*ggaz, and ya'll don't like it, South n*ggaz gully, New York n*ggaz is bi*ches
 10 years ago '04        #171
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,142 | Props total: 2696 2696
 braided_uppimp said:
and New York is bigger than a muthafu*ka, and ya'll have NO!!! hot rappers

Lil Wayne running a train on ya'll New York n*ggaz, and ya'll don't like it, South n*ggaz gully, New York n*ggaz is bi*ches
:lachen001:
 10 years ago '04        #172
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 1 1
 braided_uppimp said:
"Whoever said "Game Over" musta had a hangover,
Get money, my driveway sponsered by Range Rover"

i like Jay Z but he's not the music creator and whats the difference between Game talking about Jay Z and Jay Z totally d*ckryding B.I.G.?? Game want to go in on Jay and Hova is scurred..like he said..he too disrespectful for Jay and he's right about Jay Z dropping soft sh*t, it ain't no secret
what the fucck does jay/nig have to do with game being a d1ckrider? jay and big KNEW EACHOTHER, WORKED TOGETHER, game WANTS to work with jay-z so bad, but since jay won't do a track with him, he throws his verbal fits

he already admits that he's on some stan sh1t, he's so mad at jay for not doing a song with him that he wants to scream, so like the childish prick he is, he resorts to ignorance and negativity to get whatever kinda attention jay will give him
 10 years ago '08        #173
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$835 | Props total: 129 129
I wanna see the lines

I got that sh*t on bootleg

but I haven't heard no jay shots
 08-20-2008, 02:41 AM         #174
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



See Yall Don't Understand! :sad34:


Last edited by onq; 08-20-2008 at 02:43 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #175
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Twista740 said:
dont listin to that fool... hes from louisiana

they got 1 rapper whos "hot"...and that 1 rapper is wayne

:hang:
You have no rights to speak, you deliquent animal.
 10 years ago '06        #176
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
 onq said:

[pic - click to view]



See Yall Don't Understand! :sad34:
 08-20-2008, 05:04 AM         #177
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
you fu*king right i'm from Louisiana, now what! that makes me dumb?? you must be out your mind. 1st of all Lil Wayne not my favorite rapper, Nas is, 2nd of all just because you from New York that automatically makes you know more sh*t?? that's why ya'll fell off now, ya'll muthafu*kas don't give nobody else credit or props. The South been had sh*t lock for like 6-7 years, deal with it.......................and New York is bigger than a muthafu*ka, and ya'll have NO!!! hot rappers

Lil Wayne running a train on ya'll New York n*ggaz, and ya'll don't like it, South n*ggaz gully, New York n*ggaz is bi*ches
[pic - click to view]

yea it means i no more, n u no....not as much.lol.
ny made ya who ya are...the biggest south rappers look up to us not jus on the map but as role models. at the end of the ny will always run this, if anything we lettin ya have fun wit...ya bittin by jus rappin period. dat is all.
 08-20-2008, 07:53 AM         #178
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
yea it means i no more, n u no....not as much.lol.
ny made ya who ya are...the biggest south rappers look up to us not jus on the map but as role models. at the end of the ny will always run this, if anything we lettin ya have fun wit...ya bittin by jus rappin period. dat is all.
biting?? lol boy behave..New York rap scene is over, West Coast have a better chance than ya'll at coming back, we look at ya'll NY rap n*ggaz as corny. Maino had NY biggest hit...MAINO??????????? gtfoh
 08-20-2008, 09:44 AM         #179
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
, sh*t is damn near predictable.............

i like game's music most of the time.......but he's just a weird dude......i can respect dude as an artist but as a man he comes off as a little bi*ch
let's not forget the butterfly he tried to cover up on his face...
 10 years ago '04        #180
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,995 | Props total: 745 745
and @him never losing a rap beef....budden bodied this dude..[/QUOTE]

until budden makes an album half as good ans anyone of games, he hasnt bodied a damn thang. and game dont want it with jay anyway, he dont even really need to resort to beefin cuz his music is already top notch anyway...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy