08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says Fuck Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 youngvito18 said:
damn.....everytime someone has an album coming out they diss jay,

The Game is fiending for a buzz but the tri-polar homo will apologize, talk more sh*t a week after apologizing, and then have a breakdown crying about how jay wont do a record with him

give this n*gga some pills
He apologized in the same interview...
 9 years ago '05        #62
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4734 4734
 Bedewe22 said:
He apologized in the same interview...
, sh*t is damn near predictable.............

i like game's music most of the time.......but he's just a weird dude......i can respect dude as an artist but as a man he comes off as a little bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #63
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58

well basically, u can fill in the word
 9 years ago '05        #64
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,407 | Props total: 8107 8107
He'll say sorry next week so
 08-14-2008, 09:34 PM         #65
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm this makes me think maybe this will inspire jay to make a takeover part 2 diss on blueprint 3 dissing game or some sh*t hmm this could be a intersting beef
 9 years ago '04        #66
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
takeover 2 is on its way :dancingcool: :greetings10: game
 08-14-2008, 09:39 PM         #67
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L.A.X. drops in a few weeks so this doesnt suprise me. Rap = WWE.
 9 years ago '06        #68
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
he'll be writing an apology letter to jay.........
 08-14-2008, 09:42 PM         #69
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
L.A.X. drops in a few weeks so this doesnt suprise me. Rap = WWE.
I said the same thing to my n*gga the other day...n*ggas in the rap game are fu*king characters
 9 years ago '04        #70
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
Game said he don't take shots at legends... guess he considers himself a legend now Maybe it's a L.A thing, cuz the Game is the Lamar Odom of hip-hop - the skillz to be one of the greatest but makes stupid decisions that holds him back... i'm still f*ckin with L.A.X tho'

Last edited by turntabledj; 08-14-2008 at 09:48 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #71
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
man at first i didn't want this to happen but now i'm like take over and x amount of bars game gonna write lets see
 9 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
yo did yall catch how he stalled at the end right before he said it his face was like do i really wanna do this no yeah man fu*k it fu*k jay-z now if it comes out that jay-z really didn't really say he should of k!lled himself then this beef was for nothing but you do need promo for lax and blueprint 3
 08-14-2008, 10:00 PM         #73
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blaa@game,and his marketing ploy.....

more importantly was that charles hamilton interview....sun is gonna be on eminem's album,and about to destroy the industry....get familiar..
 08-14-2008, 10:04 PM         #74
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is gonna get it from jay hard. 50 will get game then.
 9 years ago '07        #75
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
What's everybody's Thoughts on this whole Beef? Is Jay-Z Gully enough to hit Game with a hard enough punch? We already know The Game don't give a fu*k, Dude will say anything. LOL

Last edited by NasIsThaBest19; 08-14-2008 at 10:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #76
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
that was a horrible freestyle.....and why the fu*k he always bringin Jay up...Jay is paying this dude absolutley no attention....
 08-14-2008, 10:11 PM         #77
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even know what to say about this other than, this n*gga needs to be put on pills in all seriousness. This bi-polar sh*t is getting outta hand

Game is dope to me but all this sh*t that he does outside of rap and the way he tries to play this character so hard is difficult to ignore
that was a horrible freestyle.....and why the fu*k he always bringin Jay up...Jay is paying this dude absolutley no attention....
exactly, its kinda pathetic actually. I don't know who this n*gga thinks about more, Dre or Jay
 9 years ago '05        #78
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]

Takeover II coming n*ggas....breaks over
 08-14-2008, 10:18 PM         #79
coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game Begs For Beef With Jay-Z
August 14th, 2008 | Author: Aliya Ewing

For the past few years beef between Hip Hop heavyweight Jay-Z and Game has been hovering but not to the point of ever boiling into a full blown feud. Even after Jay-Z denounced the rumors, Game came right back with even more verbal taunts including publicly saying "Memph Bleek can suck my d*ck /Beanie Sigel can suck my d*ck/Jay-Z can suck my d*ck/Roc-A-Fella can suck my d*ck." Now Game is back at it again years later.

The next chapter in this soap opera begins as Game talks to 104.7s Chino today [click to listen]. When asked about how Jay-Z supposedly said he wasn't going to respond to Game's taunts and would rather "Just let him commit suicide," Game responded.

"I'm too disrespectful for Jay-Z, I go to hard. His beef is mediocre beef, it's more swag and less hardcore. Me, I go in on your grandma, your kids and your girl….it will get ugly and I don't mind. I have a whole coast to back me. My coast will turn their backs on whoever I turn my back on. So basically, let me commit suicide because I'm the only cat to commit suicide and resurrect every time. So for Jay to say that about me, that's cool man because he's Jay-Z and I'm just lil ol' Game. But if you fu*k with me I'll turn to a beast, and ill rip ya head off..bust ya lips," Game said.

"I can be a fan of Jay and still rip him limb from limb lyrically and still be a fan. After I finish him off, I'm still going to listen to Reasonable Doubt afterwards. I'll kiss Jay goodbye with his own lips. I'm going to make him mad enough to where he has to say something. Jay imma make you so mad you gonna have to diss me...[laughs] I need him to do it, I got an album coming out; help me."

With the resolution to make Jay respond to him, could th biggest beef of the year be on the horizon? DX will keep you updated as the story unfolds.
 08-14-2008, 10:19 PM         #80
fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the battle between the two will be a lot closer then yall think it be interesting
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy