08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says Fuck Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 KarteL13 said:
The fact that him and his bro had beef makes Big Fase's opinion irrelevant.

Game is a blood. You can't claim blue or red in compton and not be seen. Shiit don't slide over here.
Yeah well he said the same sh*t on The Documentary DVD and he was with Lil Eazy.....but ....
 08-14-2008, 02:50 PM         #42
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't this the same n*gga that told Jay he best to push his album back because he was going to out sell him? LOL and what happened?
 08-14-2008, 03:00 PM         #43
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that interviewer was chokin on game's d*ck forreal..
 9 years ago '04        #44
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
TO KarteL13

you're right, you know more about him than me since you be sucking his d*ck...and goes to show you how ignorant little high school kids are, attacking peoples' race all b/c Game is a bi polar bi*ch...continue to waste your pathetic life in front of a computer screen you "E-thug"

seriously ask yourself...you think Game really was a thug like he says he was/is...do you really think he is a bonafide Blood...yall mutha fu*kas need to wake up and realize 95% of these rappers are fake, telling ducktales, and I can't picture Game being a thug when he was on change of heart, that whole persona doesn't match up with his thug persona...but you don't care if he real or not, hes from LA

Last edited by Wasted; 08-16-2008 at 04:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25788 25788
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you're right, you know more about him than me since you be sucking his d*ck...and goes to show you how ignorant little high school kids are, attacking peoples' race all b/c Game is a bi polar bi*ch...continue to waste your pathetic life in front of a computer screen you "E-thug"

yo only thing dude was tryin to say to you is if from the west well L.A. we talking about you can't be false claiming no gang blood crip latino whatever now am i saying he did shoot and k!lled all those n*ggas he talked about no not at all probly never shot at anyone a day in his life but he most def is a blood me myself am not in a gang but i have ties to the bloods because of some family and friends but u can't claim anything out here if your not really down fase 100 was mad at the time he said that that's why the aint no game dvd come out because he was making himself look stupid even tho fase is a cool n*gga he was just angry and that's why on the dvd you didn't see any no name n*ggas on it just g-unit lil eazy snoopy blu and all those other n*ggas when fase got knocked out that was a og from the blood gang now if u look at the one blood video he is in it or even the game this is my bhood rap city edition it was game ar and whiteboy (same n*gga who knocked fase out) matter of fact game still comes to compton every now and then his sister and brother mother and father cousins and uncles live out there.
 9 years ago '08        #46
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 {XtoDaZ} said:

seriously ask yourself...you think Game really was a thug like he says he was/is...do you really think he is a bonafide Blood...yall mutha fu*kas need to wake up and realize 95% of these rappers are fake, telling ducktales, and I can't picture Game being a thug when he was on change of heart, that whole persona doesn't match up with his thug persona...but you don't care if he real or not, hes from LA
Why so serious?
 08-14-2008, 04:34 PM         #47
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
Jay has always been pretty much a d*ck to The Game, so the beef is bound to happen!

huh?How wuz Jay a d1ck when Game wuz dissin this nikka since he wuz rappin like Shyne....Jay didnt even acknowledge this nikka how is that bein a d1ck?Jay didnt acknowledge Fab whos from Brooklyn for 10 yrs until he signed to Defjam....lol at Jay not goin in hard,of course that aint Jay style....he spit that laid back make u feel small embarrass a nikka lyrics and that works for him....u dont have to Beanie Siegel to demolish a nikka mentally....people who Jay dissed refused to get over it (Prodigy,Cam,Jim Jones)...they still furious,still emotionally scarred....Game dont have a diss better than Superugly,Takeover....Game spits shock rhymes basically about k!lling sumbodys kid that dont take talent....u aint hard Game,u wuz gon k!ll yaself cuz u got kicked outta gunit haha....Dig A Hoooole
 08-14-2008, 04:42 PM         #48
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game would rip Jigga
 9 years ago '07        #49
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 youngmic said:
but ummmm lol, didnt jay say those comments? just sayin
Pretty much, dude just looking for sh*t to hate on.

Game said he respects him multiple times, but says if he wanna beef, then he gonna go in.
 9 years ago '05        #50
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Ok people easy of the race talk. Keep this on topic - Game Vs Jay Z I don't want to be closing the thread.
 9 years ago '04        #51
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
[Jay-Z_Voice]What you want me to do? I’m sorry[/]

9 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
[Jay-Z_Voice]What you want me to do? I’m sorry[/]

yeah that was mad funny game stupid for that one
 08-14-2008, 05:05 PM         #53
fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn i can tell some of you n1ggaz is puzzy the dude called the game out & he aint back down give him some props & although jay would win game in a battle it would be alot close then yall think
 9 years ago '06        #54
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ truth
 08-14-2008, 05:30 PM         #55
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What did Jay say about the n*gga? I do not feel like hearing this stripper a.ss n*gga, whining about being disrespected for 10 minutes.
 9 years ago '04        #56
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
n*gga speakin his mind.... Jockin Jay Z... bah
 08-14-2008, 05:41 PM         #57
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
What did Jay say about the n*gga? I do not feel like hearing this stripper a.ss n*gga, whining about being disrespected for 10 minutes.
True story, I like the Game music but this n*gga acts WAY too much like a bi*ch about situations. n*ggas don't even know if Jay really said anything about this n*gga and he wants to go off.

This n*gga needs to just do him, and stop worrying about Jay so much.

"I like fly sh*t, you like gossip, I let you do you, why you riding my tip?"
 08-14-2008, 05:56 PM         #58
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listened to the interview, 16 minutes I can't get back, well I didn't listen to the whole 16, I'm lying. Just fast forwarded to the Jay-Z sh*t. This n*gga sounded like a bi*ch, just like I thought he would. He mad at Jay on some "he say, she say" bullsh*t. n*gga salty as fu*k, because a n*gga might've said something about him. This n*gga a pus*y.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '05        #59
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4726 4726
damn.....everytime someone has an album coming out they diss jay,

The Game is fiending for a buzz but the tri-polar homo will apologize, talk more sh*t a week after apologizing, and then have a breakdown crying about how jay wont do a record with him

give this n*gga some pills
 9 years ago '05        #60
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4726 4726
 fmf_123 said:
Damn i can tell some of you n1ggaz is puzzy the dude called the game out & he aint back down give him some props & although jay would win game in a battle it would be alot close then yall think
when did jay ever mention game.......let alone call him out?????

some n*gga said he asked jay and blah blah blah......thats he say she say, high school sh*t

Last edited by youngvito18; 08-14-2008 at 06:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now