08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says Fuck Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
9010 pageviews
208 comments

youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says fu*k Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z

Audio of Interview

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /20409124.aspx

coolbreeze1981 said: image
Game Begs For Beef With Jay-Z
August 14th, 2008 | Author: Aliya Ewing

For the past few years beef between Hip Hop heavyweight Jay-Z and Game has been hovering but not to the point of ever boiling into a full blown feud. Even after Jay-Z denounced the rumors, Game came right back with even more verbal taunts including publicly saying "Memph Bleek can suck my d*ck /Beanie Sigel can suck my d*ck/Jay-Z can suck my d*ck/Roc-A-Fella can suck my d*ck." Now Game is back at it again years later.

The next chapter in this soap opera begins as Game talks to 104.7s Chino today [click to listen]. When asked about how Jay-Z supposedly said he wasn't going to respond to Game's taunts and would rather "Just let him commit suicide," Game responded.

"I'm too disrespectful for Jay-Z, I go to hard. His beef is mediocre beef, it's more swag and less hardcore. Me, I go in on your grandma, your kids and your girl….it will get ugly and I don't mind. I have a whole coast to back me. My coast will turn their backs on whoever I turn my back on. So basically, let me commit suicide because I'm the only cat to commit suicide and resurrect every time. So for Jay to say that about me, that's cool man because he's Jay-Z and I'm just lil ol' Game. But if you fu*k with me I'll turn to a beast, and ill rip ya head off..bust ya lips," Game said.

"I can be a fan of Jay and still rip him limb from limb lyrically and still be a fan. After I finish him off, I'm still going to listen to Reasonable Doubt afterwards. I'll kiss Jay goodbye with his own lips. I'm going to make him mad enough to where he has to say something. Jay imma make you so mad you gonna have to diss me...[laughs] I need him to do it, I got an album coming out; help me."

With the resolution to make Jay respond to him, could th biggest beef of the year be on the horizon? DX will keep you updated as the story unfolds.

Game freestyle diss says fu*k Jay Z

Jussn Kredible said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.opinr.com/stor .. e--Gets__Jay-Z

well basically, u can fill in the word

Game says he has no beef with Jay Z

The Blueprint said: image
Despite his recent radio interview, The Game now says he doesn't really have any beef with Jay-Z. He says that the statements he made on the radio show were just a response to something he really doesn't have any proof of.

“I heard that Jay sorta said something about me at the Wimbeldon tennis match,” The Game told an online hip-hop publication today.“I didn’t see him say it, I didn’t hear no audio so I don’t really know if he was dissing me, if he said something about me.”

He also added his respect and admiration for the Brooklyn rapper. “What people don’t know about Jay is Jay is probably the most witty rapper that ever walked the face of the earth,” Game explained. “He’s witty, he’s clever. His metaphors will be sitting right next to you and then hit you in the face so hard that you don’t know what happened. That’s the type of rapper Jay is. I was molded by that part of him and added that to my own persona and my own marksmanship as an emcee."

“Jay-Z’s a legend, man. I respect his music, [but that] doesn’t really mean I have to respect him if he’s disrespecting me. The Jay that was talking about me at Wimbeldon under his breath, or says anything about me, is the Jay that I’ll go at, and that’s just it. Jay the rap artist, Jay the legend, Jay from Marcy Projects; that hustler turned dope artist, turned probably best lyricist that ever lived: I have respect for. I’m not gonna add wood to a fire that’s already burning out."

Right now, The Game is waiting for his next ,and supposedly final album release, of LAX, which is due to hit shelves August 26th.

imageimageimage

Just as expected :dancingcool::dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.defsounds.com/ .. ded_from_jay_z

Last edited by Wasted; 08-16-2008 at 10:51 AM..

208 comments for "08-16 The Game has words for Jay-Z/ Game says Fuck Jay Z/ Game says he respects Jay Z"

9 years ago '04        #2
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
wow, goin at jay...hmmm
 9 years ago '07        #3
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
glad he aint in the westside connection
 9 years ago '05        #4
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
Dig a hole... Go head, bury yaself....
 9 years ago '04        #5
space
space
towards the end had me dyin...but lmao @ himsayin he hasnt lost a beef...lol the end had me dyin..."u ever hit a roc with a hammer?"
 08-14-2008, 09:52 AM         #6
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people complain 50 uses beef to push records.....

and @him never losing a rap beef....budden bodied this dude..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 08-14-2008 at 09:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
not defendin game but
50s reasons are a lil more garbage
 08-14-2008, 09:57 AM         #8
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
not defendin game but
50s reasons are a lil more garbage

the reasons are irrelevant...the point is...just like 50..game has never come out with an album that wasn't backed behind some beef.....he's purposely going in hard on this interview,because a rap beef with jay z would be good promo...there really is no difference...
 9 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the reasons are irrelevant...the point is...just like 50..game has never come out with an album that wasn't backed behind some beef.....he's purposely going in hard on this interview,because a rap beef with jay z would be good promo...there really is no difference...
but ummmm lol, didnt jay say those comments? just sayin
 08-14-2008, 10:09 AM         #10
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
but ummmm lol, didnt jay say those comments? just sayin

nobody knows if he did,or not...somebody who supposedly asked jay this at wimbledon is claiming jay said this...game has no idea for sure one way,or the other...which is still irrelevant...because he doesn't care if it's true,or not....he said himself..he hopes it's true...he needs promo for his album...beef in rap is a hustle...and game is just like 50..they use it to promo the album....which is why i said...reasons are irrelevant...because it's just a marketing ploy...which is why game has been trying to bait jay z since he first got on...
 9 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
nobody knows if he did,or not...somebody who supposedly asked jay this at wimbledon is claiming jay said this...game has no idea for sure one way,or the other...which is still irrelevant...because he doesn't care if it's true,or not....he said himself..he hopes it's true...he needs promo for his album...beef in rap is a hustle...and game is just like 50..they use it to promo the album....which is why i said...reasons are irrelevant...because it's just a marketing ploy...which is why game has been trying to bait jay z since he first got on...
to me i dont think when he got on...but i hear u in tryin to bait him tho...i dont know, i think 50s are more petty...just my opinion tho..i respect your sh*t tho mayne...are u gonna peep the album or are u not a game fan?
 08-14-2008, 10:21 AM         #12
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's still mad at jay just because he won't do a song with him?

08-14-2008, 10:22 AM         #13
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares, beef today is fake and all setup.
 08-14-2008, 10:26 AM         #14
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ never losing a beef..

@ game....period...
 08-14-2008, 10:31 AM         #15
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

and @him never losing a rap beef....budden bodied this dude..
And where is he? Exactly. No deal, no album, no career, no label, no nothing.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #16
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Im not even gonna listen to this audio because it sounds like Game is on some stupid sh!t and then I will not listen to the album. Game should just STFU and let the music speak for itself
 9 years ago '04        #17
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
i can't wait for Hov to drop a Subliminal 'bout him If he even cares to
 08-14-2008, 10:34 AM         #18
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is right bout J not really going hard on people, battling is not J's strength.
but you can tell game has cought fellings that one of his heros want acknowledge him. lol
 9 years ago '08        #19
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
This fake a.ss blood still upset hov aint do a song with his whack a.ss...

" I dont diss legends"
 9 years ago '07        #20
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
why he jockin jay-z
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago