Kim Kardashian= Best Ass

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2008, 01:14 AM         #121
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Hater said:
Wow.... someone actually won!

RAY J WON!

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:

:laughing9:

That n*gga Ray J did win didn't he! That n*gga was in that pic catching a flashback to those Kim K days.

But

I'm mad its 5 pages of this sh*t, and only like 7 pics....yeah that bi*ch fake....so what. I'd still have that chick as my main, fu*k what her track record looking like. I'd be banging that out and using her money to get me in a better position. Then tentpole that bi*ch to the next upper class smut bucket and increase my monetary worth.
 9 years ago '04        #122
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
 Junglist said:
Dawg I dont even gotta Wikipedia Ohio, just listen to the name, O-H-I-O it even sounds like somewhere your not liable to find any bi*ches over a 6/10. You know damn well there aint no bi*ches coming close to Kim K in ohio stop tryna attract tourist to your wack a.ss part of the USA

Only
Hoes we got
Is
O
utside ohio

Damn this is CRAZY n*ggaz love Kim K (Myself included) But what surprises me is that noone is bi*chin about this post being in the wrong section....:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #123
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 magatsu said:
fu*k that sh*t my n*gga she's a wh0ore. I'm 22 and my cut off is 2 prior partners if its going to be on a serious relationship tip. And I'll still probably call you as.lut/wh0ore here and there. You may laugh but I'm dead serious. Don't worry about how many partners I've had, I'm a n*gga, your a woman. Its a double standard, its fu*ked up, but it aint going anywhere any time soon.

If I found out you lied about your ex partners....kick rocks. Don't give a fu*k how far into it we are, fu*k I wanna be in a serious relationship with someone that lies like me.

I need a lady....not a woman....a lady. A lady thats better than me and has more things going for herself than me in order to be serious with. I only date up, if your not I suggest you try it. I need a girl that inspires me to be better.

A lot of women want to be open and even on the s3xual tip but then want some kind of prince charming love of their life, sweep them off their feet, relationship sh*t.....Doesn't work like that. You want a n*gga to do all of that romance stuff then you have to be deserving of it.

If your just as s3xual as me and confident in that, thats cool but don't expect more than good conversation and friends with benefits. The only time I used to give passes on the number of partners was if I was messing around with a grown a.ss woman, late 20's/early/mid 30's. Also sometimes it depended on the length of those relationships, if she's been with 3/4 guys but was in a substantial relationship with each before she let them hit then its understandable.

Most certainly my mentality may change as I grow older....but I plan on growing old with the one I'm with now so fu*k it. At the end of the day if you like one night stands, and going out and picking up n*ggas just to satisfy you s3xually, and are basically like your average n*gga....then be prepared to be treated like an average girl.

magatsu said:
I'm mad its 5 pages of this sh*t, and only like 7 pics....yeah that bi*ch fake....so what. I'd still have that chick as my main, fu*k what her track record looking like. I'd be banging that out and using her money to get me in a better position. Then tentpole that bi*ch to the next upper class smut bucket and increase my monetary worth.

I knew you were full of sh*t....
 9 years ago '04        #124
MoFoJa 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
no homo..
Why is Gay Thug Dating advertising on this site???
 09-23-2008, 02:16 PM         #125
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I knew you were full of sh*t....

I said I give passes to old bi*ches my n*gga, and she rich. And like I said I wouldn't wife her permanently.....springboard that hoe to the next one. Be at the awards show with her whispering in Sharon Stone ear like, "You know I been fu*king Kim K, ask about me, you know I can make you feel good too. You know this would be great for your career, young black man, get you all in the press." n*gga be in the green room passing out business cards to every rich bi*ch over 40 like "bi*ch I can get you on TMZ, make you relevant again."
 09-24-2008, 04:00 AM         #126
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:

I said I give passes to old bi*ches my n*gga, and she rich. And like I said I wouldn't wife her permanently.....springboard that hoe to the next one. Be at the awards show with her whispering in Sharon Stone ear like, "You know I been fu*king Kim K, ask about me, you know I can make you feel good too. You know this would be great for your career, young black man, get you all in the press." n*gga be in the green room passing out business cards to every rich bi*ch over 40 like "bi*ch I can get you on TMZ, make you relevant again."

bi*ch, you really think that lame a.ss sh*t is gonna work on some rich older white lady????...Get the fu*k outta here!!!

Lil inexperienced BX n*ggas amuse the hell out of me with their distorted ego & misconception of life....U got a lot to learn youngin, A LOT !!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #127
Champion4748 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
 johnjohn41 said:
She is a 7/10 at best...are you motherfu*kers blind?
You Gay
 9 years ago '05        #128
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
With a spoon!!!!!
 09-24-2008, 10:05 AM         #129
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
bi*ch, you really think that lame a.ss sh*t is gonna work on some rich older white lady????...Get the fu*k outta here!!!

Lil inexperienced BX n*ggas amuse the hell out of me with their distorted ego & misconception of life....U got a lot to learn youngin, A LOT !!!!!!

Old n*gga are you really angry????? It's a joke dumb fu*k, and for the record old hoes are always easy pulls.
 09-24-2008, 10:11 AM         #130
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see how people think her a.ss is so big. It looks normal sized to me.
 9 years ago '08        #131
Davy Jones 1 heat pts
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
damn i agree. would tear that a.ss up! :hitit:
 09-28-2008, 02:11 PM         #132
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to have her baby
 9 years ago '06        #133
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Junglist said:
where? definitely not in Ohio
come to toronto... we have s3xy middle eastern girls that look like this everywhere... even better... BUT not everyone will have her a.ss but then again she didn't even have her a.ss.. so it is what it is
 9 years ago '06        #134
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i'd deflat that big old a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #135
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
everyone complaining should make a thread with who they think have the best a.ss and post pics in it!!
 11-15-2008, 05:00 AM         #136
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #137
chakazulu 1 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
big a.ss?

to each his own, i'm not impressed.............i guess i have different standards. For a white girl she would get a pass. You n*gga's need to get off the net and look around you, or maybe travel.

that is not the best a.ss, if i was to grade her on just the a.ss she would get a 4.

the shape is all fu*ked up, sh*t j lo has a better a.ss than that.

come out here to Ghana and u will see the definition of a big a.ss.

you know what?..........I'm about to start a thread of all the a.ss shots i have taken since i got down here.
 11-15-2008, 10:00 AM         #138
DiceD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kim kardashian = somaya reece, actually somaya reece > kim k

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you be the judge?

I think she's El-Salvadorean that's in Central America if u don't know where that's at. If you don't know about her she was voted E! TV's hottest latina internet celebrity and she was on The Entourage a couple of months ago for my Entourage HBO headz.

Last edited by DiceD; 11-15-2008 at 10:05 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #139
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
^^^ Damn
 9 years ago '06        #140
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
thanks for this thread .. true story
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago