The official "Tropic Thunder Quotes" Thread

most viewed right now
 99
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,837 | Props total: 8926 8926
tropic thunder is no 40 year old virgin funny...but itll be a cult classic in a few years..

RDJ as an african american >

i got mad when he took the wig off
 08-15-2008, 06:50 PM         #22
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was wack a.ss hell n*ggas around here are easily impressed..

step brothers and pineapple express was much funnier than this sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #23
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5406 5406
 tru_overdose said:
you only laughed twice? at a comedy?

hate given. quit being a f*g**t.
haha, you gave me hate for the same thing in StepBrothers.

If it's labeled as a comedy, than it MUST be funny, right? ...right?

man, get tha f*ck out of here with that bullsh*t.

on a side note, I think I'm gonna see Tropic Thunder tomorrow, can't wait.
 10 years ago '04        #24
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,768 | Props total: 160 160
Tropic Thunder was FUNNY AS fu*k!
 10 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,672 | Props total: 1133 1133
I laughed my a.ss of everytime Downey or Cruise was onscreen.
 10 years ago '06        #26
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
smh @ ppl giving me hate
can't handle my personal opinion??

8
 10 years ago '05        #27
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,234 | Props total: 6022 6022
you fell asleep????? everyone including me was laughing throughout the movie........

great movie.......but i still gotta watch Pineapple Express.....this been a great summer for comedy
 08-15-2008, 09:39 PM         #28
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it did

i knew it was going to suck because ben stiller and jack black are 2 of the most overrated non-funny actors today
 10 years ago '05        #29
Bx_Bomberz 190 heat pts190
space
avatar space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 14543 14543
 kuruption81 said:
I laughed my a.ss of everytime Downey or Cruise was onscreen.
co-sign
 10 years ago '04        #30
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,672 | Props total: 1133 1133
 youngvito18 said:
you fell asleep????? everyone including me was laughing throughout the movie........

great movie.......but i still gotta watch Pineapple Express.....this been a great summer for comedy
Pineapple Express was awful.
 10 years ago '08        #31
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 5 5
 Styl3s said:
yeah it did

i knew it was going to suck because ben stiller and jack black are 2 of the most overrated non-funny actors today
Blasphemy! You gotta just cut Jack Black Black loose, you can't give him all these boundaries and limits like in that lame a.ss be kind rewind sh*t. Tenacious D (T.V. Show) >>>> Pineapple Expresss,40.Y.O.V., Knocked Up, Sarah Marshall,SuperBad, and whatever else.

Jack Black is the white Jamie Foxx. He's actually multi-talented. He's one of my favorites and I'm Black!!! LOL!!
 08-15-2008, 10:08 PM         #32
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
haha, you gave me hate for the same thing in StepBrothers.

If it's labeled as a comedy, than it MUST be funny, right? ...right?

man, get tha f*ck out of here with that bullsh*t.

on a side note, I think I'm gonna see Tropic Thunder tomorrow, can't wait.


yes a comedy must be funny. isnt that the point? what kind of idiot goes to a comedy to not laugh? what are you fu*king retarded? you keep calling out all these comedies as not funny. yet, EVERYONE else on the board says it was funny.

then you insist "i fell asleep"...on the opening nights of major comedies...when the theaters are packed full of people laughing loudly. you sound salty, like you know you ain't funny and coming on here solely to hate, on top of fabricated truly retarded and unbelievable stories.

i repeat, quit being a f*g**t.
 08-15-2008, 10:47 PM         #33
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
Blasphemy! You gotta just cut Jack Black Black loose, you can't give him all these boundaries and limits like in that lame a.ss be kind rewind sh*t. Tenacious D (T.V. Show) >>>> Pineapple Expresss,40.Y.O.V., Knocked Up, Sarah Marshall,SuperBad, and whatever else.

Jack Black is the white Jamie Foxx. He's actually multi-talented. He's one of my favorites and I'm Black!!! LOL!!
fu*k that superbad, knocked up, pineapple express, 40 year old virgin > tenacious d's show
 10 years ago '05        #34
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
havent seen it yet but really want to might tomorrow...but by the looks of the post im guessing that people expecting the 40 yr old,superbad..ect type of comedy im big fan of stiller comedys im not expecting it to be all out but still good
 10 years ago '05        #35
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 4456 4456
I thought it was alright. Funny at parts, and stupid at parts. There's only a few parts that I thought were really funny and laughed not because of the people around me(Shut up, I know you all do it). But overall I thought it was worth the money.
 08-15-2008, 11:20 PM         #36
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
I thought it was alright. Funny at parts, and stupid at parts. There's only a few parts that I thought were really funny and laughed not because of the people around me(Shut up, I know you all do it). But overall I thought it was worth the money.
you laugh because other people laugh? im wacked out on morphine from a jaw surgery so i really dont understand what you are trying to say

maybe its the way you worded it
 10 years ago '07        #37
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,227 | Props total: 17993 17993
 Velveeta00 said:
i fell asleep for like 15 mins in the first half
and i only laughed like twice

i left when they started playing t-pain..

am i the only one who didn't like it?

8

cuz you're a f*g**t and you probably laugh your a.ss off at Hannah Montana "humor"


and you're a f*g**t already, who the fu*k takes a picture with a candy bar covering their face?
 08-15-2008, 11:48 PM         #38
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=and you're a f*g**t already, who the fu*k takes a picture with a candy bar covering their face?[/QUOTE]

:clap2:
 10 years ago '07        #39
JAY-H 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 566 566
 KeepinItTrill said:
cuz you're a f*g**t and you probably laugh your a.ss off at Hannah Montana "humor"


and you're a f*g**t already, who the fu*k takes a picture with a candy bar covering their face?
got em
 10 years ago '07        #40
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16196 16196
 kuruption81 said:
Pineapple Express was awful.
awfully good... but hey i thought this ... p.e. and stepbrothers were good... i laughed during all 3 movies...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy