Robert Downey Jr. Disses 'The Dark Knight'

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,976 | Props total: 4303 4303
 KarteL13 said:
I stopped reading there. No point to argue. You batman fan boys are too irrational.

/
You have not even made any valid points in argument. If you want to talk about being irrational. And it's true... look at Bale's resumé.

American Psycho
The Machinist
Harsh Times
I'm Not There
The Prestige
The New World

Last edited by JFamis; 08-15-2008 at 10:57 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #122
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Well lets see..Dark Knight was good.I'm not a DC comic fan so of course Ironman was alot better...reason why Warmachine is gonna be in the next one....but he coulda left that alone...Dark Knight raked in mad money....so...Ironman 2 is gonna have to top that.
 9 years ago '04        #123
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,976 | Props total: 4303 4303
 DjInfamous804 said:
Well lets see..Dark Knight was good.I'm not a DC comic fan so of course Ironman was alot better...reason why Warmachine is gonna be in the next one....but he coulda left that alone...Dark Knight raked in mad money....so...Ironman 2 is gonna have to top that.

Iron Man was better because of something that will happen in the next one???
 9 years ago '04        #124
Mathias13 
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 0 0
The Dark Knight raised the bar for superhero movies...It ain't gonna be touched for awhile..even with Ironman 2...RDJ is just mad because everyone already forgot that Ironman came out this summer
 9 years ago '05        #125
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 JFamis said:

Iron Man was better because of something that will happen in the next one???
:lachen001:Yo J. Its the internet. No one wants to deal with reality mayne.
They got sh*t going on in alternate universes and future predictions just to justify their bullsh*t ideals.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-15-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #126
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #127
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #128
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 KarteL13 said:
smh @ Stan probably has brokeback mountain on repeat.
wow... you must be soooo insecure about your own s3xuality that you can't watch a fictional portrayal of gay people...

Man, seriously, give up. I was gonna respond with something intelligent, but you're too much of a homophobic retard to understand...
 9 years ago '04        #129
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33759 33759
 Styl3s said:
TDK kicked iron mans a.ss and hes pissed that half his brain is melted from all the sh*t he put up his nose...
At least RDJ was able to survive his problems. And I love how anyone who doesn't like an actor, must be a homophobe because Ledger played a gay guy once.

Last edited by !!!; 08-15-2008 at 02:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #130
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I don't watch movies with f*g**try depicted in them.

Just my preference, sorry.

Oh and I fast forward the Omar f*g**t scenes from The Wire. Or I simply cut them out with Virtualdub and burn them to DVDs, so don't bring that sh*t with me.
 9 years ago '08        #131
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
 DaOmega_1 said:
wow... you must be soooo insecure about your own s3xuality that you can't watch a fictional portrayal of gay people...

Man, seriously, give up. I was gonna respond with something intelligent, but you're too much of a homophobic retard to understand...
Brokeback Mountain took more acting skill than laughing and licking lips foralmost three fu*kin hours

I'm watchin TDK right now and this sh*t is borin as fu*k and Ledger's role is so fu*kin overrated its not funny. If This n*gga wasn't dead 98% of you c*ckstrokers wouldn't be around
 9 years ago '05        #132
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Arson said:
Brokeback Mountain took more acting skill than laughing and licking lips foralmost three fu*kin hours

I'm watchin TDK right now and this sh*t is borin as fu*k and Ledger's role is so fu*kin overrated its not funny. If This n*gga wasn't dead 98% of you c*ckstrokers wouldn't be around
yea i'd think its overrated too if i was watching a fu*king handheld camera shooting a movie in a theatre. if your cheap a.ss wont go to a theatre to witness one of the best villains in hollywood history, dont say its overrated either.
 9 years ago '08        #133
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 meepos said:
yea i'd think its overrated too if i was watching a fu*king handheld camera shooting a movie in a theatre. if your cheap a.ss wont go to a theatre to witness one of the best villains in hollywood history, dont say its overrated either.
why the fu*k would I pay 8.50 or even a bootleg man for some sh*t I can watch for free on a website

Plus this sh*t is good quality

9 years ago '05        #134
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
No it ain't.
 9 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 meepos said:
Don't bother explaining... apparently ALL the critics were wrong. But then again Downey Jr. HIMSELF said you'd have to be smart to get it. So I guess it's safe to say that Arson either A) has down syndrome or B) needs a brain transplant.
 9 years ago '08        #136
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Don't bother explaining... apparently ALL the critics were wrong. But then again Downey Jr. HIMSELF said you'd have to be smart to get it. So I guess it's safe to say that Arson either A) has down syndrome or B) needs a brain transplant.
give a fu*k about a critic A critic is just a person with a fu*king opinion. What am I supposed to do? Say its the best movie ever b/c its got a 90% on rotten tomato? They're people with an opinion just like you and just like me. I didn't like the movie as much as other people did so that means I'm wrong b/c I didn't say it was one of the greatest movehs of allll timezz?

I'm not saying the movie is bad at all, its a good movie but it ain't what every says it is IMO. Stop getting butthurt cuz somebody don't like a movie as much as you do.
 08-15-2008, 05:53 PM         #137
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ this thread...:laughing19:

Why can't they all be good actors?

i bet in 6 Months none of yall would be talkin
about how great Iron Man / The Dark Knight was...
 9 years ago '06        #138
space
space
 Arson said:
give a fu*k about a critic A critic is just a person with a fu*king opinion. What am I supposed to do? Say its the best movie ever b/c its got a 90% on rotten tomato? They're people with an opinion just like you and just like me. I didn't like the movie as much as other people did so that means I'm wrong b/c I didn't say it was one of the greatest movehs of allll timezz?

I'm not saying the movie is bad at all, its a good movie but it ain't what every says it is IMO. Stop getting butthurt cuz somebody don't like a movie as much as you do.
That doesn't get at me ONE BIT... what bothers me is the logic and reasoning you're using BEHIND your opinion and final judgement of the film. "He was licking his lips so I don't like this movie :("

VERDICT: you're a stupid fu*kin idiot. Next.
 08-15-2008, 07:13 PM         #139
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !!! said:
At least RDJ was able to survive his problems. And I love how anyone who doesn't like an actor, must be a homophobe because Ledger played a gay guy once.
this is boxden.. people have been hating on heath since hte day he did brokeback, this has nothing to do with playing once this is me stating a fact

no one had a problem with heath, then he was announced to play joker and everyone was like oh great the f*g actor is playing joker

KarteL13 said:
jesus, there really is no point if arguing with batman stans. Now Bale is better than RDJ? Ledger would of been superior? You guys are too much.
batman stans? fact is bale is a better actor then RDJ

if we are batman stans then you are a RDJ stan

KarteL13 said:
smh @ Stan probably has brokeback mountain on repeat.
SMH @ your ignorance and insecurity

and what is it with you and this whole stan sh*t

KarteL13 said:
I stopped reading there. No point to argue. You batman fan boys are too irrational.

/
Hmm.. you keep calling everyone stans and fanboys and you defend RDJ like you love him.. yet you act so insecure towards stuff like brokeback, i think you are a closet homo

and the fact that people on this forum are so goddamn insecure and think thats its gay to watch that film which is an amazing film and had amazing performances proves that people on this forum are fu*king retarded when it comes to cinema

and other fact i have to point out is, you same people never had a problem with the homos3xual storyline in the sopranos.. or will smiths gay role.. HMMM

Last edited by Styl3s; 08-15-2008 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #140
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
That doesn't get at me ONE BIT... what bothers me is the logic and reasoning you're using BEHIND your opinion and final judgement of the film. "He was licking his lips so I don't like this movie :("

VERDICT: you're a stupid fu*kin idiot. Next.
never said I didn't like the entire movie b/c he licks his lips sh*tdip

k!ll yourself for catchin feelin over a dead n*gga you don't know

EDIT: matter a fact k!ll yourself so you can meet heath in heaven/hell and then proceed to really suck his fu*kin c*ck

Last edited by Arson; 08-15-2008 at 07:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago