Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 DaOmega_1 said:

And, for the record, I thought 'A Scanner Darkly' was a TERRIBLE film. That's the thing. MENTION ALL OF HIS MOVIES, even the crappy ones.

Bottom line: He doesn't suck, but he's definitely not as good as everyone is making him out to be (besides Iron Man, and Chaplin).

If you wanna talk about consistency and versatility, look up Gary Oldman like I suggested.
Let's also not forget...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He's been around more than 20 years with more bad than good on his resume. So tell me KarteL13, where did all the RDJ fanboys come from?

9 years ago '04        #102
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33860 33860
 rashad0715 said:
TDK is clearly too intelligent of a film for some people. It's a thinking man's movie.
Dent: [Yada yada] justice system, [yada yada] courts, [yada yada] corruption.
*motorcycle missiles*
Joker: [Yada yada] chaos, [yada yada] disorder, [yada yada] ruining plans.
*stomach bomb*

Last edited by !!!; 08-15-2008 at 01:42 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #103
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,284 | Props total: 2641 2641
I didn't like TDK as much as everyone hyped it up to be. Personally, I think Iron man was the better film, but TDK was definitely a great movie.
 08-15-2008, 02:17 AM         #104
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RDJ was probably high. he will be in jail with all the money he making
 08-15-2008, 02:31 AM         #105
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are STILL trying to defend this guy? sure hes been in a few good movies but he is obviously pissed that TDK kicked iron mans a.ss and hes pissed that half his brain is melted from all the sh*t he put up his nose and hes pissed because he cant comprehend the simplest of things

Last edited by Styl3s; 08-15-2008 at 02:35 AM..
 08-15-2008, 02:34 AM         #106
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
You're crazy. No way...wow, where are all these ledger fans coming from?
ledger is an incredible fu*king actor, you homophobe retards refuse to acknowledge it because you are so insecure you are afraid to watch his movies because of brokeback mountain which according to almost every critic and IMO was an outstanding performance

i cant stand people who knock ledger and cry ledger fanboys when someone acknowledges his brilliance

then again this forum is filled with tards who think scarface is the greatest movie ever made.
 9 years ago '07        #107
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Batman>Ironman
Downey Jr.>Bale
 08-15-2008, 02:40 AM         #108
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said:
Man you people are sheeple! The Dark Knight was highly overrated. How could you not be interested in it when you were bombarded everyday by the marketing. A lot of hype if you ask me....waaay too many plotholes...too many close ups on the f!ght scenes and the editing was terrible.

Now Iron Man was aiight...not better than The Dark Knight but it had it's moments...I thought Hellboy 2 was better than both of them..

Marvel vs DC movies?...Marvel wins!...no contest..
im all for criticism on movies, if you don't like dark knight hey man thats cool but give a reason, if you cry overrated tell me why you think its overrated, if you cry plot holes explain in detail otherwise shut the fu*k up

and dont use the word sheeple you sound like a fu*king tool, then again you think hellboy 2 is better then both

your opinion on anything now means nothing
 08-15-2008, 02:45 AM         #109
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
Batman>Ironman
Downey Jr.>Bale
:rolll augh: @ downey > bale

acting wise, better movie wise and overall being a better consistent actor wise bale sh*ts on robert
 08-15-2008, 03:20 AM         #110
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
You might be right. Same article is on quite a few sites though.

[pic - click to view]

loool
man people got to much time on there hands lool
but funny thou
 08-15-2008, 07:45 AM         #111
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ the fact that there's actually a poll. Last I checked, Iron Man didn't break any box office records.:disdain23:

rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-15-2008 at 07:49 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #112
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
its a lot of dark knight d*ckriders in here. Jesus Christ what MOVIE can be so good you d*ckride it like a relative? I don't care if it was my favorite movie of all time I wouldn't die ridin its c*ck like you f*g**ts

n*ggaz catchin PMS over a fu*kin article thats probably not even real.

bub bu bu teh dark knights am teh greatest thing since teh slicest of breadage!1111!!!1

shut yo bi*ch a.ss up and get that imaginary c*ck out ya mouth

/rant

Last edited by Arson; 08-15-2008 at 09:36 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Styl3s said:
:rolll augh: @ downey > bale

acting wise, better movie wise and overall being a better consistent actor wise bale sh*ts on robert
For real. 90% of the time, RDJ is just a caricature of himself, including Iron Man.

Last edited by JFamis; 08-15-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 08-15-2008, 10:18 AM         #114
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
TDK is clearly too intelligent of a film for some people. It's a thinking man's movie. Not the typical superhero film. That's why it's smashing box office records. They stayed true to themselves and the material and didn't have to dumb it down for anyone.
Real Talk. The people who didn't like TDK are the people who wanted to see a typical summer blockbuster bubble gum cliche movie and got mad that is was actually a deep, thrilling movie that can be analyzed indepthly.
 9 years ago '08        #115
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
jesus, there really is no point if arguing with batman stans. Now Bale is better than RDJ? Ledger would of been superior? You guys are too much.
 9 years ago '08        #116
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
If you're gonna talk about some, talk about all of them...

How about Robert Downey Jr.'s brilliant performance in 'The Shaggy Dog'?

[pic - click to view]

Or, how about his tour de force performance in 'Gothika'?

[pic - click to view]

And, for the record, I thought 'A Scanner Darkly' was a TERRIBLE film. That's the thing. MENTION ALL OF HIS MOVIES, even the crappy ones.

Bottom line: He doesn't suck, but he's definitely not as good as everyone is making him out to be (besides Iron Man, and Chaplin).

If you wanna talk about consistency and versatility, look up Gary Oldman like I suggested.
actually, he was great in Gothika. LOL, I bet you herbs haven't even seen all of the movies ya'll are posting.
 9 years ago '08        #117
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Styl3s said:
ledger is an incredible fu*king actor, you homophobe retards refuse to acknowledge it because you are so insecure you are afraid to watch his movies because of brokeback mountain which according to almost every critic and IMO was an outstanding performance

i cant stand people who knock ledger and cry ledger fanboys when someone acknowledges his brilliance

then again this forum is filled with tards who think scarface is the greatest movie ever made.
smh @ Stan probably has brokeback mountain on repeat.
 9 years ago '04        #118
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
jesus, there really is no point if arguing with batman stans. Now Bale is better than RDJ? Ledger would of been superior? You guys are too much.
It's true. Robert Downey Jr. does not have the range that Christian Bale does. Like I said before, most of the time RDJ is playing a caricature of himself. So you can say we are over-hyping Bale or Ledger all you want, but at the end of the day, you're over-hyping Robert Downey Jr.

And it's very likely Heath Ledger would have been a better actor than Robert Downey Jr. by the time he reached his 40s. You do realize RDJ is 43 and he was in movies before Ledger even took his first acting class? Take any of those sh*t crime-dramas RDJ did when he was Ledger's age and compare skill and then tell me Ledger would not have grown to be a more talented actor than RDJ.
 9 years ago '04        #119
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
smh @ Stan probably has brokeback mountain on repeat.
What he said about Brokeback Mountain is true. I refused to watch it until I took a video editing class where he had to watch it to study reaction shots, but his performance in it deserved all the accolades it got you degenerate homophobe.
 9 years ago '08        #120
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 JFamis said:
It's true. Robert Downey Jr. does not have the range that Christian Bale does. Like I said before, most of the time RDJ is playing a caricature of himself. So you can say we are over-hyping Bale or Ledger all you want, but at the end of the day, you're over-hyping Robert Downey Jr.

And it's very likely Heath Ledger would have been a better actor than Robert Downey Jr. by the time he reached his 40s. You do realize RDJ is 43 and he was in movies before Ledger even took his first acting class? Take any of those sh*t crime-dramas RDJ did when he was Ledger's age and compare skill and then tell me Ledger would not have grown to be a more talented actor than RDJ.
I stopped reading there. No point to argue. You batman fan boys are too irrational.

/
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy