Robert Downey Jr. Disses 'The Dark Knight'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
regardless of what he thinks, he's still a great actor. he k!lled it this year with both ironman and tropic thunder. fu*k it , opinions are like a**holes...... u know
 9 years ago '08        #62
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 rashad0715 said:
I agreeed w/ almost everything until I read that. lol Downey, Jr's a great actor in his own right. But that's a quite a stretch imo.
ok, Morgan Freeman is near god status. I'll give you that one.

other than that, who else is better? Ledger? No. Oldman? No. Bale? eehhhhh, no.

I like Bale though. Him and Downey Jr. are my favorite actors but Downey Jr. is a much better all around talent.
 9 years ago '04        #63
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4313 4313
 KarteL13 said:

I like Bale though. Him and Downey Jr. are my favorite actors but Downey Jr. is a much better all around talent.
Gary Oldman and Michael Caine are both overall more talented than RDJ. Also realize that Ledger would have likely been a much superior actor to RDJ once he had as many years acting under his belt. But we will never know.
 9 years ago '04        #64
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Then Ledger licked his lips every 30 secs, I didnt get that either. They couldve got LL Cool J to play the Joker if thats all it took.
I really don't even want to answer you because you seem like you might be slow... but it's not uncommon for k!llers to frequently lick their lips or touch their mouths with things that are soft.
 9 years ago '04        #65
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Shut your mouth bi*ch. And stop typing essays... no one cares.
 9 years ago '06        #66
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 KarteL13 said:

Wow... even though RDJ is a good talent, you're clueless.
 9 years ago '05        #67
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 SeanP said:
Man you people are sheeple! The Dark Knight was highly overrated. How could you not be interested in it when you were bombarded everyday by the marketing. A lot of hype if you ask me....waaay too many plotholes...too many close ups on the f!ght scenes and the editing was terrible.

Now Iron Man was aiight...not better than The Dark Knight but it had it's moments...I thought Hellboy 2 was better than both of them..

Marvel vs DC movies?...Marvel wins!...no contest..
The editing? Are you sure you watched the same TDK as I did? because, the one I saw had some extremely tight and well executed editing... Do you even know what you mean when you say 'terrible editing'?

And, what plotholes would you be talking about? And, Hellboy 2 was a stupid movie, not a bad one, just stupid. An uninteresting story supplied with beautiful visuals... style over substance...

Trust me, Marvel is way better than DC, but TDK was amazing in my opinion...
 9 years ago '07        #68
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
lmao, dude said fu*k DC Comics, that's where I'm comin from

funny interview for real
 9 years ago '05        #69
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
it really wasnt that long ago when plenty ppl were d*ck riding Robert Downey Jr. ppl fail to realize he once was a cokehead, they say off the wall sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #70
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
ooooh shiiiit

SHOTS FIRED

:guns3::violent-smiley-070::guns13::guns3::violent-smiley-070::guns13:

:guns12:

Last edited by Young_Remedy; 08-14-2008 at 05:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #71
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 KarteL13 said:

Hmmmmm...

Gary Oldman is on an entirely DIFFERENT level than Robert Downey JR. as for Gary Oldman, watch the following: True Romance, The Professional, Sid & Nancy, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Fifth Element, etc.

Robert Downey JR is good, but I have yet to see him consistently give us great performances. Sometimes, he just does some crappy movies for a paycheck.
 9 years ago '05        #72
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

OH sh*t!!! AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:laughing19:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rashad0715 again.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-14-2008 at 05:42 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #73
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6792 6792
 SeanP said:
Man you people are sheeple! The Dark Knight was highly overrated. How could you not be interested in it when you were bombarded everyday by the marketing. A lot of hype if you ask me....waaay too many plotholes...too many close ups on the f!ght scenes and the editing was terrible.

Now Iron Man was aiight...not better than The Dark Knight but it had it's moments...I thought Hellboy 2 was better than both of them..

Marvel vs DC movies?...Marvel wins!...no contest..

I've was amped bout "The Dark Knight" for one reason....and that's because I loved "Batman Begins"...i've watched BB at least 20 times by now
 08-14-2008, 05:57 PM         #74
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa....what you mean fu*k dc comics
 9 years ago '08        #75
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 JFamis said:
Gary Oldman and Michael Caine are both overall more talented than RDJ. Also realize that Ledger would have likely been a much superior actor to RDJ once he had as many years acting under his belt. But we will never know.

You're crazy. No way...wow, where are all these ledger fans coming from?
 9 years ago '08        #76
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Hmmmmm...

Gary Oldman is on an entirely DIFFERENT level than Robert Downey JR. as for Gary Oldman, watch the following: True Romance, The Professional, Sid & Nancy, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Fifth Element, etc.

Robert Downey JR is good, but I have yet to see him consistently give us great performances. Sometimes, he just does some crappy movies for a paycheck.
What are you talking about? Downey Jr. has been one of the more consistent actors of all time. Dude brings its on every performance. Natural Born k!llers, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, A scanner Darkley, Zodiac, TROPIC THUNDER.

Dude is well rounded and can probably play any role; whether is being in a comedy, action, or drama.

There are not too many actors that can do that.
 9 years ago '06        #77
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 14719 14719
Downey Jr. is having a drug relapse. Or he's just bitter that 'The Dark Knight' crushed 'The Tin'.........I mean 'Iron Man' domestically, critically, and in all other facets of film.
 9 years ago '05        #78
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
I have to agree with dude on this one, although I don't get his weird bipolar anger you can feel in the message

but on the real, DC has Hitman, Batman, Superman and maybe Wonder Woman (unbelievably imaginative with the suffixes btw) and that's it.

Marvel has like dozens of characters of this caliber. I'll take Marvel over DC anyday.
 9 years ago '04        #79
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 stickemup said:
I have to agree with dude on this one, although I don't get his weird bipolar anger you can feel in the message

but on the real, DC has Hitman, Batman, Superman and maybe Wonder Woman (unbelievably imaginative with the suffixes btw) and that's it.

Marvel has like dozens of characters of this caliber. I'll take Marvel over DC anyday.
Of course Marvel has the better characters. But movie wise....other than Iron Man, Marvel's last good comic book film was probably Spider-Man 2?

Both Fantastic 4 films, Blade 3, Hulk, Daredevil, Punisher, X3, Spider-Man 3 were either disappointing or terrible all together.
 9 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
TDK is an overrated piece of garbage, I don't see what people saw in it, Heath Ledger pretty much carried the whole thing I expected more from Bale.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago