Robert Downey Jr. Disses 'The Dark Knight'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 41 41
TDK was off the chain and so was Panda....I mean Pineapple Express.......I havent seen Iron Man....You guys need to light'n up.....and the batman voice was funny as heel I was laffin loud as sh*t in the theater at that sh*t......and fu*k DC COMICS...lol
 9 years ago '04        #42
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 magatsu said:
n*gga I answered then you came at me like I was supposed to be lying and "trying too hard". Sooooooo I proceeded to inform you that I travel in the summer and where I traveled too. Its a fact of my life. I mean you obviously need to know everything about me, taking into account you needed to know where I saw Kabluey. Why not inform you?

Ya'll the n*ggaz that stay catching feelings. What my life or opinions mean to you? You keep making generalizations about me so I must proceed to show you that they are wrong......for instance.......you just called me insecure.....yet an insecure guy wouldn't have problems with letting other guys eat out his girlfriends. Thats how I used to get down, so therefore you just made another baseless generalization that was wrong.

Ya'll n*ggaz can never be satisfied, its okay to hate though, doesn't bother me. Its actually fun.

[pic - click to view]

08-13-2008, 10:55 PM         #43
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahahaha! I see you hater! Why you so quick to catch feelings? n*ggaz is obviously looking for me. Like you actually feel some kinda way about me. Why? If anyone is insecure it would be you, your actually going out of your way to research sh*t and find pics.....why? Does my life offend you? Cuz I live a nice life. Work hard and you can do the things I do one day.
 9 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 magatsu said:
Hahahahaha! I see you hater! Why you so quick to catch feelings? n*ggaz is obviously looking for me. Like you actually feel some kinda way about me. Why? If anyone is insecure it would be you, your actually going out of your way to research sh*t and find pics.....why? Does my life offend you? Cuz I live a nice life. Work hard and you can do the things I do one day.
I easily stumbled on your pic through your signature you fu*king fu*k. Too bad I already work at a studio you idiot and I'm not even done with college. And if you were a real man your girl wouldn't need other dudes eating her out. And that's real.
 08-13-2008, 11:21 PM         #45
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t just gets better and better, n*gga getting angry like batman. How you "stumble" onto my sig then "stumble" on to my myspace, what? you "accidentally" link the pic to the thread? n*gga just admit you caught feelings and were looking for n*gga.

You still don't even know what your talking about. I'm still in college also, got a semester and a half if I go hard, just applied for graduation. Its great that you work at a studio, more power to you. Personally I take freelance film work. Nets me more than enough play money in addition to my other work/job.

And I really don't see how me not eating pus*y has any bearing on my manhood. I don't do that, end of story. If my girl at the time wants it done, I tell them they can go get someone else, doesn't matter either way to me. And as I said that how I used to get down, I cut that out once I actually caught feelings for a girl.

To take a quote from your favorite film......"Why So Serious?" Its okay buddy, nothing I do or say has any bearing on your life and will only effect you if you let it. Don't get angry just work hard and grow and soon enough you'll realize that there's more to life then getting mad at strangers on the internet.
 08-13-2008, 11:25 PM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone in this thread is catching Feelings like a Pro-Bowler...

And Taking L's like a chump... I'll give you a hint at who it is...

JFamis said:
Look at this goofy, funnystyle muthafu*ka here...

[pic - click to view]

And you had the audacity to come at me about life and sh*t?...

Jump off a building. Do the world a favor.
 08-13-2008, 11:38 PM         #47
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahaha ya'll dudes coming outta the woodwork. Hi hater #2! Please explain to me how I'm catching feelings again? Ya'll don't mean anything to me, I'm just bored sitting here watching the Olympics. n*gga u gave me hate....and I'm catching feelings? Ya'll scouring the internet looking for pics...and I'm catching feelings? Seriously who goes out of their way to leave a "negative reputation" comment on an internet forum? Why can't ya'll just admit that ya'll mad.
 9 years ago '06        #48
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
who gives a sh*t? he didnt like it, get over it.
 9 years ago '07        #49
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
Its probably exaggerated what RDJ said, but you never know. It has always spoke his mind. As far as the movies, I saw both of them, and they both were good. I think TDK was better though. The acting was alot better, and like someone else mentioned, it was executed alot better than Iron Man. Don't get me wrong Iron Man was dope and a very good movie.. Oh yea, and Batmans voice was annoying. That was one complaint I had about it.
 9 years ago '08        #50
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
The Dark Knight was brilliant and is probably the greatest super hero movie ever. But its unfair to compair it to Iron Man.

A more reasonable comparison is Batman Begins to Iron Man which can go either way.

And regardless if the quote is fake or real, Downey Jr. is a better actor than anyone that was involved with TDK.
 9 years ago '06        #51
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
Downey Trashed 'The Dark Knight'
Posted by Stephen Johnson - Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:39 AM

Outspoken, awesome actor Robert Downey Jr. had a few choice words to spit at The Dark Knight. Dude did not like it:

"I feel like I'm dumb because I feel like I don't get how many things that are so smart. It's like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and script writing and I'm like, 'That's not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.' I loved 'The Prestige' but didn't understand 'The Dark Knight'. Didn't get it, still can't tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and in the end they need him to be a bad guy. I'm like, 'I get it. This is so high brow and so f--king smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.' You know what? F-ck DC comics. That's all I have to say and that's where I'm really coming from."

Tell us how you really feel, Downey. What about you, reader: Was the Dark Knight too highbrow for your puny little mind, or is Downey angry because his summer super-flick, Iron Man, will be remember perpetually as a second-place finisher to The Dark Knight?

9 years ago '07        #52
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
he said fuck DC?

damn Marvel wanna start a DC Marvel Movie War
 9 years ago '06        #53
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 magatsu said:
Hahahaha ya'll dudes coming outta the woodwork. Hi hater #2! Please explain to me how I'm catching feelings again? Ya'll don't mean anything to me, I'm just bored sitting here watching the Olympics. n*gga u gave me hate....and I'm catching feelings? Ya'll scouring the internet looking for pics...and I'm catching feelings? Seriously who goes out of their way to leave a "negative reputation" comment on an internet forum? Why can't ya'll just admit that ya'll mad.
Shut your mouth bi*ch. And stop typing essays... no one cares.
 9 years ago '04        #54
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
He just mad the Dark Knight crushed Ironman.
 9 years ago '04        #55
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #56
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Damn, that n*gga was actually heated.
 08-14-2008, 04:56 PM         #57
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

priceless.

i watched the first half of ionman on bootleg. i liked downey's slick talkin ways, but it cant hold a candle to the greatness of The Dark Knight. Movie was just too ill.
 9 years ago '04        #58
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 KarteL13 said:

And regardless if the quote is fake or real, Downey Jr. is a better actor than anyone that was involved with TDK.
I agreeed w/ almost everything until I read that. lol Downey, Jr's a great actor in his own right. But that's a quite a stretch imo.
 9 years ago '04        #59
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 299 299
Man you people are sheeple! The Dark Knight was highly overrated. How could you not be interested in it when you were bombarded everyday by the marketing. A lot of hype if you ask me....waaay too many plotholes...too many close ups on the f!ght scenes and the editing was terrible.

Now Iron Man was aiight...not better than The Dark Knight but it had it's moments...I thought Hellboy 2 was better than both of them..

Marvel vs DC movies?...Marvel wins!...no contest..
 9 years ago '05        #60
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 108 108
Marvel Movies Vs. DC Movies...look out for that, dropping on PS3 & Xbox 360.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy